IMG_4651 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4759 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4749 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4744 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4745 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2255 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4661 (resized).jpeg
There are 5,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 103.
#3951 2 years ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Next time I will try the stuff i buy at Home Depot.

Yah, it's weatherstripping. I have a roll that I use to rebuild targets. First I clean the old off, then stick the end of the roll on the target and trim to size - I don't pre-cut it. Never thought of using a smaller piece for more sensitivity, that's a great tip! Here's my Shark Targets after the rebuild:

BW Shark Targets (resized).jpgBW Shark Targets (resized).jpg

#3952 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Here's my Shark Targets after the rebuild:
[quoted image]

The are perfectly straight…and glorious! I can’t look away. If you need me I will be downstairs playing with my crooked ass shark targets.

#3953 2 years ago

My BW is on location and I have had to replace the shooter lane switch every 2 weeks, so I had an engineer bud whip up a bracket to mount the switch onto as it being on the coil is a pretty poor design. Had to bend the rollover switch in a weird way but it works great! We can print more if anyone is interested, would expect it to be about 15 shipped to USA.

20210725_161716 (resized).jpg20210725_161716 (resized).jpg
#3954 2 years ago
Quoted from thrillhousejames:

My BW is on location and I have had to replace the shooter lane switch every 2 weeks, so I had an engineer bud whip up a bracket to mount the switch onto as it being on the coil is a pretty poor design. Had to bend the rollover switch in a weird way but it works great! We can print more if anyone is interested, would expect it to be about 15 shipped to USA.
[quoted image]

I’m interested because mine is on location snd I’ve had issues too.

#3955 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I’m interested because mine is on location snd I’ve had issues too.

Sent ya a message

#3956 2 years ago

EDIT: Pinsider SirMachismo was the first to message me and will be helping test fit these. Thanks to all that also replied, this is a great community. Stay tuned!

Created inlane protectors similar to my AC/DC, Deadpool, Metallica, and Royal Rumble ones (see my ads for reference).

Only issue is that I sold my Baywatch a while back. So I’m needing someone to test fit these. In return, to say thanks, you’ll get to keep them free of charge.

Note, I only need one volunteer, but anyone looking to help out, please send a PM. I’ll post back here once I have someone and for others nice enough to offer, I’ll give a 10% discount when these are fitted and ready.

That said, for everyone else, unique Baywatch inlane protectors coming soon.

Thanks all!

634AE5E8-9A92-4EEF-8421-05FB1C1ECF27 (resized).jpeg634AE5E8-9A92-4EEF-8421-05FB1C1ECF27 (resized).jpeg7762DA9C-ED53-4544-96CD-D4EC01DCEBDE (resized).jpeg7762DA9C-ED53-4544-96CD-D4EC01DCEBDE (resized).jpegF65BA4D6-348E-4DB9-BA71-3C0C8D5A39BC (resized).jpegF65BA4D6-348E-4DB9-BA71-3C0C8D5A39BC (resized).jpeg

#3957 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

That said, for everyone else, unique Baywatch inlane protectors coming soon in both yellow and light blue.

Those look awesome! I think they would look good in fluorescent pink to match the pop bumpers and sling posts, but that color stock probably doesn't exist. Would love to see these installed in a machine, hopefully SirMachismo shoots us a pic or two. In any case, I already know that I'm in for a set. Great work!

#3958 2 years ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

Those look awesome! I think they would look good in fluorescent pink to match the pop bumpers and sling posts, but that color stock probably doesn't exist. Would love to see these installed in a machine, hopefully eheilner shoots us a pic or two. In any case, I already know that I'm in for a set. Great work!

Really appreciate the comments and feedback @sudsy7! And yes, I do have what I would consider a fluorescent pink (I think they call it fluorescent red). I'm open to whatever colors the community would prefer.

#3959 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

And yes, I do have what I would consider a fluorescent pink (I think they call it fluorescent red).

I searched for "fluorescent red" and this came up. Yes, please!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3960 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Pics of a NIB Apollo 13 show that it has a shooter/launcher assembly very similar to Baywatch. One key difference is the microswitch #515-6514-00 that appears to have a big thick blade for an actuator instead of the thin wire. I would think that this would stand up to the side hits from the VUK eject much better than the wire. Also, I saw that the switch body was white instead of black - is this a more heavy duty switch body? A search for this part number only came up with out-of-stock overseas listings. Apollo 13 came out later in 1995 than Baywatch, was this an improvement made that that mech?

Nice thick blade!Nice thick blade!

#3961 2 years ago

Has anyone seen a large DMD with a 9 pin serial port style connector instead of the small ribbon connector?

The DMD works, but need a cable for this port to plugin to the DMD controller board.

IMG_5959 (resized).JPGIMG_5959 (resized).JPGIMG_5960 (resized).JPGIMG_5960 (resized).JPG
#3962 2 years ago

Look at what SirMachismo sent over last night!

I'll be adding these to the market soon, but wanted to give everyone on here a quick update. I'm expecting the cost of these to be around the same as my Metallica protectors of $25 with shipping included (US Cont. 48). Due to the size and awkward shape, it's a bit harder to maximize material efficiency.

If interested, please feel free to send a PM.

Please also note that I have many colors to choose from, such as light blue, fluorescent red (pinkish - similar to BW sling star posts), etc.

Thanks again for all the interest, and thank you SirMachismo for your help!

IMG_1936 (resized).JPGIMG_1936 (resized).JPGIMG_1958 (resized).jpgIMG_1958 (resized).jpgIMG_1962 (resized).jpgIMG_1962 (resized).jpgIMG_1964 (resized).jpgIMG_1964 (resized).jpg

#3963 2 years ago

Hey guys my Baywatch is giving me a few minor issues. The 1st is every once and awhile I will hear the game reset. It will do the baywatch will be right back almost like it was turned off and then turned back on.

The second issue is with the color DMD. Every once and awhile the display will freeze on whatever image on the screen while the game continues to play. If I bump the dmd or even try to remove it, it starts working again.

Any suggestions? I am guessing that reset issue is maybe the power supply going bad. I can check voltages when I get home

#3964 2 years ago
Quoted from fatality83:

Hey guys my Baywatch is giving me a few minor issues. The 1st is every once and awhile I will hear the game reset. It will do the baywatch will be right back almost like it was turned off and then turned back on.
The second issue is with the color DMD. Every once and awhile the display will freeze on whatever image on the screen while the game continues to play. If I bump the dmd or even try to remove it, it starts working again.
Any suggestions? I am guessing that reset issue is maybe the power supply going bad. I can check voltages when I get home

Reset is a 5v issue

https://arcarc.xmission.com/Pinball/Stern%20Service%20Bulletins/sb/sb106.pdf

#3965 2 years ago

Does anyone make this upgrade kit anymore or is this something I would have to try and put together myself

#3966 2 years ago

I added a hammer head shark and a dolphin purchased from the impulse buy checkout of my Ace Hardware. The dolphin is more to keep my newly replaced laser kick plastic from being broken, and the shark because it looks cool on your machines.
I also straighten the shark targets out of embarrassment after seeing the ones on Gogojohnnyquack Baywatch. Have a great Saturday!

2F916A4E-B615-4EDC-8EAC-D6082F857092 (resized).jpeg2F916A4E-B615-4EDC-8EAC-D6082F857092 (resized).jpeg8A45C140-AE43-460E-812A-B95A26343B1A (resized).jpeg8A45C140-AE43-460E-812A-B95A26343B1A (resized).jpegEAAA7F22-71C6-46F6-8D38-CAC171C3D821 (resized).jpegEAAA7F22-71C6-46F6-8D38-CAC171C3D821 (resized).jpegD4C8B5AD-3195-490F-A47F-8E85E8B5A0C6 (resized).jpegD4C8B5AD-3195-490F-A47F-8E85E8B5A0C6 (resized).jpeg3463B8A1-3B36-4BF5-9AAC-96BD218AE812 (resized).jpeg3463B8A1-3B36-4BF5-9AAC-96BD218AE812 (resized).jpeg5D2BEE13-0BFF-43F1-B575-08618D6C24C5 (resized).jpeg5D2BEE13-0BFF-43F1-B575-08618D6C24C5 (resized).jpeg
#3967 2 years ago

I like the shark mod

#3968 2 years ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

I also straighten the shark targets out of embarrassment after seeing the ones on Gogojohnnyquack Baywatch.

I am honored to have inspired you! Your Shark targets look great and that hammerhead mod is sweet!

My last gremlin to kill is why my lower flippers occasionally stop working. It may be flipper switch related since when I clean them they work fine for a while, but then during game play they will come and go. I'm using Rottendog universal flipper boards and am sure that the dip switches are set correctly. The manual's troubleshooting guide says to check the ground (black wires) connection on the switches, which check out fine.

Anyone have any ideas?

#3969 2 years ago
Quoted from fatality83:

I fixed my DMD turning off and freezing issue. Turns out the plug that supplies the power had bad molex pins. Just jiggling the wire harness would make the DMD freeze or reset. New pins crimped on fixed this issue. Now just have to figure why the game physically resets at random times, normally when I am not in the room. I would imagine it could be the power supply needs rebuilt or replaced.

#3970 2 years ago

Do data east/sega games not have a knocker sound when you get a match at the end of game? I noticed my Baywatch yesterday got a match twice in a row and neither of the times did the knocker sound. My lethal weapon 2 pinball also doesn't make a knocker sound when a match is achieved. Wonder why they didn't do this or maybe they did and mine is turned off some how.

#3971 2 years ago
Quoted from fatality83:

Do data east/sega games not have a knocker sound when you get a match at the end of game? I noticed my Baywatch yesterday got a match twice in a row and neither of the times did the knocker sound. My lethal weapon 2 pinball also doesn't make a knocker sound when a match is achieved. Wonder why they didn't do this or maybe they did and mine is turned off some how.

Yes, My baywatch was missing its when I bought it, So i had to buy one and install, it was bolted in lower cabinet below the PF

#3972 2 years ago

You can disable the match "knock" in software; conversely, past operators/owners may have robbed the coil entirely to repair a bad one elsewhere on the game (or on a different machine), or cut the wiring to it to disable it, as locations/homes may not want to hear the loud pop, again, even though it can be disabled in software. I've seen plenty of both over the years.

#3973 2 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

You can disable the match "knock" in software; conversely, past operators/owners may have robbed the coil entirely to repair a bad one elsewhere on the game (or on a different machine), or cut the wiring to it to disable it, as locations/homes may not want to hear the loud pop, again, even though it can be disabled in software. I've seen plenty of both over the years.

Any ideas where it is turned on and off under settings? Mine has the coils present and they appear to be hooked up. I can try testing them in solenoid test to see if they function but if they do I have to find where its turned off at

#3974 2 years ago

Should be adjustment 40, "external replay knocker"

#3976 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I am honored to have inspired you! Your Shark targets look great and that hammerhead mod is sweet!
My last gremlin to kill is why my lower flippers occasionally stop working. It may be flipper switch related since when I clean them they work fine for a while, but then during game play they will come and go. I'm using Rottendog universal flipper boards and am sure that the dip switches are set correctly. The manual's troubleshooting guide says to check the ground (black wires) connection on the switches, which check out fine.
Anyone have any ideas?

I've had a lot of issues with EOS switches on Data East and Sega machines of the era. The flipper opening the switch can bend it overtime and it will be open even though it visually looks closed, resulting in lower flippers not working. Replacement EOS are HORRIBLE about this, I've had them fail within 50 flips and require frequent adjustment to get just right. You can test by giving the EOS switch a little squeeze during a moment when the flipper is not working, can do it through the coin door with the glass on

#3977 2 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

Should be adjustment 40, "external replay knocker"

Yup it was turned off on the baywatch. Now if I can just find it for my lethal weapon I would be great, there is no replay knocker option just options to adjust the replay %

#3978 2 years ago

I've had a lot of issues with EOS switches on Data East and Sega machines of the era. The flipper opening the switch can bend it overtime and it will be open even though it visually looks closed, resulting in lower flippers not working. Replacement EOS are HORRIBLE about this, I've had them fail within 50 flips and require frequent adjustment to get just right. You can test by giving the EOS switch a little squeeze during a moment when the flipper is not working, can do it through the coin door with the glass on

Eureka! Thanks, @thrillhousejames. When a flipper quit working I opened the coin door and pulled the interlock switch, pushed the non-working flipper button, squeezed the EOS - and it flipped! Tonight I'll lift the playfield and get to tweaking... Community help is spectacular!!!

#3979 2 years ago

It is good to know that you guys are here to help when I eventually run into issues with my Baywatch.
I decided to make a quick shot comparison between TMNT and Baywatch to see how similar the shots were. I know a lot of playfields are very similar, these two just feel...Well, every time I play a Turtles I feel like I am playing a Baywatch with a spinning pizza disc, LCD screen, and more brutal outlanes. The yellow items in the comparison are the shots/shot angles that that are almost a direct copy past from one playfield to the other. I do think Baywatch is a better shooter and the Laser kick and shark flipper solve a lot of the brutal outlane issues TMNT creates. I am guessing that most of you that have played Turtles probably noticed the similarities, it is just fun to see them side by side.

Bay vs TMNT (resized).jpgBay vs TMNT (resized).jpg
#3980 2 years ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

It is good to know that you guys are here to help when I eventually run into issues with my Baywatch.
I decided to make a quick shot comparison between TMNT and Baywatch to see how similar the shots were. I know a lot of playfields are very similar, these two just feel...Well, every time I play a Turtles I feel like I am playing a Baywatch with a spinning pizza disc, LCD screen, and more brutal outlanes. The yellow items in the comparison are the shots/shot angles that that are almost a direct copy past from one playfield to the other. I do think Baywatch is a better shooter and the Laser kick and shark flipper solve a lot of the brutal outlane issues TMNT creates. I am guessing that most of you that have played Turtles probably noticed the similarities, it is just fun to see them side by side.
[quoted image]

DUDE, Thx, I own both and hadn't even noticed the similarities, unreal how daft I am.

I did have a Whirlwind the same time I had my Monopoly and they are exact same also.

#3981 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

DUDE, Thx, I own both and hadn't even noticed the similarities, unreal how daft I am.
I did have a Whirlwind the same time I had my Monopoly and they are exact same also.

I hope I didn’t ruin them for you! Maybe you just have a type? A man is entitled to like what he likes. I do love that spinning pizza disc and the TMNT theme.

#3982 2 years ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Bay vs TMNT (resized).jpg

The thing is, while there are apparent similarities, the games shoot and feel very different. I think alot of the similarities are just because they both have an upper left flipper. When TMNT was revealed, my first thought was it looked liked Corvette, another upper left flipper game.

Another thing to note is that with some of the "obviously same shots" they really don't shoot or work the same in the two games. For example, the shot into the pop bumpers on Baywatch isn't really a shot you use, it happens but it's not really a thing while the Krang loop on TMNT is an actual shot you use and has rules associated with it.

Though, it's definitely interesting how similar a layout can be while the games themselves feel nothing alike, to me at least.

#3983 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

The thing is, while there are apparent similarities, the games shoot and feel very different. I think alot of the similarities are just because they both have an upper left flipper. When TMNT was revealed, my first thought was it looked liked Corvette, another upper left flipper game.
Another thing to note is that with some of the "obviously same shots" they really don't shoot or work the same in the two games. For example, the shot into the pop bumpers on Baywatch isn't really a shot you use, it happens but it's not really a thing while the Krang loop on TMNT is an actual shot you use and has rules associated with it.
Though, it's definitely interesting how similar a layout can be while the games themselves feel nothing alike, to me at least.

You are right about Corvette and that they all play completely different. Now I have to find a Corvette to play out in the wild. I made the comparison because I found that walking up cold to TMNT (many many months) ago that 4 shots were already in my muscle memory. Back handing the Lair shot, the left ramp, right ramp, and x2 multiplier. Turtles still punished me and gives me great joy when I hit a Krang Combo, start a ninja pizza multi ball, or get through an episode. I do enjoy TMNT’s code, and the theme is one of my favorites. I love both games, I just can’t own both at the same time. I currently own Batwatch with a Deadpool on order. And due to space and money I can only have three pins max.

I have to keep pins for longer than some because the better half hates helping me get them up and down the stairs. There use to be a time when I could move a pin or arcade machine up/downstairs by myself. Sadly those days are over. I feel like Lee from the The Magnificent Seven (Robert Vaughn’s character) “One. There was a time when I would have caught all three.” (after snatching at 3 flies on a table.)

-Lb aka “My dad is MrMachismo, please call me SirMachismo.”

#3984 2 years ago

Looks nice, getting close to the finishing line More pics soon

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 19.28.19 (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 19.28.19 (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 19.28.20 (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 19.28.20 (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 19.28.21 (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 19.28.21 (resized).jpeg
#3986 2 years ago

Just installed maffewl protectors in fluorescent red. I added some yellow & red pigment to make the lettering pop a little bit more. I think they look great! The mounting holes fit perfectly, btw. Wonderful accent to the game - good job, William!

DSCN3118 (resized).JPGDSCN3118 (resized).JPGDSCN3124 (resized).JPGDSCN3124 (resized).JPGDSCN3125 (resized).JPGDSCN3125 (resized).JPG
#3987 2 years ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

Just installed maffewl protectors in fluorescent red. I added some yellow & red pigment to make the lettering pop a little bit more. I think they look great! The mounting holes fit perfectly, btw. Wonderful accent to the game - good job, William![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow. Looks amazing!

This is why I listen to other Pinsiders on color recommendations.

#3988 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Wow. Looks amazing!
This is why I listen to other Pinsiders on color recommendations.

They looks great, applause all around. I love how they look on my Baywatch (Pay no attention to my dirty Sonic the Hedgehog).

1F749643-FDCB-4A01-9007-E761B2D96743 (resized).jpeg1F749643-FDCB-4A01-9007-E761B2D96743 (resized).jpeg1FCD97B4-55DD-4326-B875-B0EE264E2329 (resized).jpeg1FCD97B4-55DD-4326-B875-B0EE264E2329 (resized).jpegA6AD4215-ADD8-4251-BEE0-9B42B39BB6E0 (resized).jpegA6AD4215-ADD8-4251-BEE0-9B42B39BB6E0 (resized).jpeg
#3989 2 years ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

They looks great, applause all around. I love how they look on my Baywatch (Pay no attention to my dirty Sonic the Hedgehog).
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome @sirmachismo!

#3990 2 years ago

Hi all. I have some pin2dmd XLs if anyone wants color for their Baywatch DMD. It's one of the better colorizations out there, beautiful. Just message me if you need one. In US only pls

1 week later
#3991 2 years ago

incorrect post removed

#3992 2 years ago

Any idea where to get the extra ball button and insert that is the exact correct one for this machine? Someone replaced mine but with the wrong button and they printed up a label that doesn't look right.

#3993 2 years ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

[quoted image]

I haven't had a chance to play TMNT yet, but now I really want to. I love the laser kick, it's saves my a$$ because I'm a bad player. I'll take a left ball save over a spinning playfield disc anyday. Also, at least when selling a BW you don't need to provide a shooter lane pic.

#3994 2 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

I haven't had a chance to play TMNT yet, but now I really want to. I love the laser kick, it's saves my a$$ because I'm a bad player. I'll take a left ball save over a spinning playfield disc anyday. Also, at least when selling a BW you don't need to provide a shooter lane pic.

I had a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Pro). It was beautiful and initially fun but ultimately so hard or unpredictable as to not be enjoyable. The two orbit shots off the upper flipper that need to be completed in a certain number and order are hit by complete luck, not skill. At least with my skill set which isn't horrible. I find Baywatch more entertaining. The notoriously hard #the_walking_dead is my favorite game, so I'm not afraid of a challenge.

#3995 2 years ago

I have been having screen shutting off while play issues for awhile now. I had hoped switching to ColorDMD would solve the problem, but it didn't. Well, it did for a couple months. However, it was the perfect excuse for buying a ColorDMD when my wife asked about it.

It's pretty well documented that the 5-volt power supply is the issue and there is a service bullitan 106 that details how to solve this problem. I got this from Marco:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/500-6326-00

Marco includes the service bullitan, which explains what to do. After installing, my problem appears to be solved (knock on wood). Installing the wires in the harness did require me to strip back the wires about 1/8 inch in two spots and use a screw driver to push in. It didn't work before I stripped the wires.

#3996 2 years ago

Does somebody have a Baywatch playfield for sale?

#3997 2 years ago

Anyone ever put any toys or anything in the lifeguard tower? It just seems dying to have something up there

#3998 2 years ago
Quoted from fatality83:

Anyone ever put any toys or anything in the lifeguard tower? It just seems dying to have something up there

Someone found a tiny surfboard at a flea market (on a matchbox size car) and put it in the guard tower. Sadly I have been looking for one ever since. Let me find the post.

Edit: Post #62

#3999 2 years ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Someone found a tiny surfboard at a flea market (on a matchbox size car) and put it in the guard tower. Sadly I have been looking for one ever since. Let me find the post.
Edit: Post #62

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-Surfboards-Figure-Collectible-For-1-64-Scale-Diorama-Model-/124818913319?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Something like this ? Not sure exactly on size

Or this little van model ?

46EB00E5-81B9-45AE-BD89-523673F05566 (resized).png46EB00E5-81B9-45AE-BD89-523673F05566 (resized).pngEE1F1320-2C60-40B7-ABE2-F662584CDF25 (resized).jpegEE1F1320-2C60-40B7-ABE2-F662584CDF25 (resized).jpeg
#4000 2 years ago
Quoted from fatality83:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only/page/28#post-4091288

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 259.00
$ 22.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only/page/80?hl=grandnational007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.