IMG_4651 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4759 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4749 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4744 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4745 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2255 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4661 (resized).jpeg
There are 5,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 103.
#852 7 years ago

Must have!

And there's revised BW code coming? Be still my beating heart.

#853 7 years ago

I just checked my BW and it has a ring type post with a ring on it .

#854 7 years ago

My post has no rubber, I had the impression that with a rubber it wouldn't bounce through the upper right gate properly for the side ramp skill shot, but never tried it with a rubber either so.....yep don't assume I suppose.

#855 7 years ago

The ones that don't have a ring are they a straight shaft post ? Maybe something that changed in production .

#856 7 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

The ones that don't have a ring are they a straight shaft post ? Maybe something that changed in production .

Mine is a straight shaft post. I'm going to try a post sleeve on it.

#857 7 years ago

Both of my games have a straight shaft post with a pointed top.

#858 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Both of my games have a straight shaft post with a pointed top.

Yep, pointed top on mine also

#859 7 years ago

Yup Pointed top

#860 7 years ago

If anyone has or is going to install those blades send us a pic I'm interested to see how they look installed.

#861 7 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

If anyone has or is going to install those blades send us a pic I'm interested to see how they look installed.

I will post as soon as I get them on - maybe next week.

#862 7 years ago

They look pretty good. My sides are super scratched up and I've been wanting to do something for a while and I think those will look way better than mirror blades.

#863 7 years ago

I think the mirror blades look good on Baywatch, but I'd like to see how these wave blades look and then I can swap my mirror blades over to Metallica.

#864 7 years ago

If I didn't already have mirror blades on mine, I'd be interested. But mirror blades do look sweet on Baywatch.

#865 7 years ago

mirror blades in Baywatch look great (sadly don't have the game anymore. some pics to help.

P1040093 (resized).jpgP1040093 (resized).jpgP1040087 (resized).JPGP1040087 (resized).JPGP1040089 (resized).JPGP1040089 (resized).JPGP1040085 (resized).JPGP1040085 (resized).JPG

#866 7 years ago

Thanks for the pics mirror blades look really good.

#867 7 years ago

Those do look good on BW. Decisions.....Decisions. I will wait to see how the waves look before I make my choice.

#868 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Chad,
Your DESW and TFTC code upgrades unlocked unused callouts. Is Baywatch the same and can you share some callouts you've found interesting? Any other unused assets you've been able to put to good use?

There are voice calls that say "Shoot the left ramp", "Shoot the middle ramp", and "Shoot the right ramp". I believe these are unused. I am adding these into the end of Copter Rescue where the roving ramps collect the 50M bonus. A little extra help for the player to know where to shoot.

#869 7 years ago

Down to my last shaker motor kit for Baywatch:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/44298

#870 7 years ago

Get it before it's gone, this is a fun mod for Baywatch!

#871 7 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

There are voice calls that say "Shoot the left ramp", "Shoot the middle ramp", and "Shoot the right ramp". I believe these are unused. I am adding these into the end of Copter Rescue where the roving ramps collect the 50M bonus. A little extra help for the player to know where to shoot.

Great stuff.

Although that Copter Rescue mode is my nemesis .......the safe but boring route is to time it out but I can never resist trying to complete it but damn is it dangerous repeatedly shooting those standup targets ....usually ends in a SDTM and an expletive

#872 7 years ago

Thinking about picking up a Baywatch off CL. Guy is asking 2500 for it. Do you guys notice anything suspect in these (low-res) pictures? Is there anything I should be sure to check if I physically visit the machine or should I ask any particular questions?

chicago.craigslist.org link

#873 7 years ago
Quoted from roddog:

Thinking about picking up a Baywatch off CL. Guy is asking 2500 for it. Do you guys notice anything suspect in these (low-res) pictures? Is there anything I should be sure to check if I physically visit the machine or should I ask any particular questions?

Aside from those ugly yellow legs, the cabinet looks nice. Are there LEDs installed in the GI and inserts?

#874 7 years ago
Quoted from Ive:

the safe but boring route is to time it out but I can never resist trying to complete it but damn is it dangerous repeatedly shooting those standup target

I'm always going for the targets too, trying to hit the uppermost consecutively.

My favorite mode although is Tidal wave: hitting the upper ramp with the left upper flipper in combination with the spinner lane two or more times in a row is one of pinballs most satisfying combos in my opinion!

#875 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Aside from those ugly yellow legs, the cabinet looks nice. Are there LEDs installed in the GI and inserts?

I texted the guy and he says the machine is LED'd. Gonna check it out tonight. Maybe I'll get to join this exclusive club.

#876 7 years ago

Just saves you the hassle of putting LEDs in the GI if that's something you wanted to do. Baywatch is a bitch to replace GI bulbs because you cannot do it from under the playfield.

Go thru all the switch and coil tests, etc too. Could help lower the price if any errors appear. Also make sure the upper gate opens when selecting the other skill shots.

#877 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Just saves you the hassle of putting LEDs in the GI if that's something you wanted to do. Baywatch is a bitch to replace GI bulbs because you cannot do it from under the playfield.
Go thru all the switch and coil tests, etc too. Could help lower the price if any errors appear. Also make sure the upper gate opens when selecting the other skill shots.

Thanks for the advice. I played 2 games and it played very well. The left side of the cabinet is very faded. All the switches worked. I did not run coil tests though (doh!). I talked him down to 2250 with local delivery. Think I'm gonna pull the trigger and join the club tomorrow.

#878 7 years ago
Quoted from roddog:

Think I'm gonna pull the trigger and join the club tomorrow.

You will not regret it, seems like a good price for a nice playing one and this machine is just so much fun!

#879 7 years ago

do it! they aint getting no cheaper! still one of the best buys for the buck in pinball!

#880 7 years ago

roddog - My cabinet is the same way . I call it the rare AM - PM cabinet !

#881 7 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

roddog - My cabinet is the same way . I call it the rare AM - PM cabinet !

Nice, I like it

#882 7 years ago

we REALLY need some more owners to get out there and leave your review and rating on Baywatch!

Such an awesome title and it deserves to be in the top 100 IMO. Sad to see it sitting so low.

#883 7 years ago

Pick it up! Such an awesome game.

#884 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Such an awesome title and it deserves to be in the top 100 IMO. Sad to see it sitting so low.

I agree. Get those ratings in owners and make your friends rate it high too! Lol it's way better than 1/4 of the stuff currently in the top 100

#885 7 years ago

Ok I think I'm a member. What happens now? Do I get a jacket? Also, the inside of this cabinet is pretty dirty. What would you all recommend to best clean it out.

IMG_0136 (resized).jpgIMG_0136 (resized).jpg

#886 7 years ago
Quoted from roddog:

Nothing looks odd from the pictures. I don't' like the white flipper rubber on the shark flipper. Definitely need to see it first hand to make sure he isn't hiding anything in the pics

#887 7 years ago
Quoted from roddog:

Ok I think I'm a member. What happens now? Do I get a jacket? Also, the inside of this cabinet is pretty dirty. What would you all recommend to best clean it out.

When you say inside of cabinet, do you mean the actual cabinet? If so, I just usually vacuum them out. Looks like this is your first used machine. You may want to get a bottle of Wildcat 125 to wipe down the playfield.

#888 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

we REALLY need some more owners to get out there and leave your review and rating on Baywatch!

Most people that rate it low, I believe have really never played it, or played it once and don't know the rules set. When I picked mine up, my wife said that game looks stupid. Roll forward a couple years and now she plays it all the time!

#889 7 years ago
Quoted from roddog:

Move the pussy cat and play it!!!

Quoted from alexanr1:

Most people that rate it low, I believe have really never played it, or played it once and don't know the rules set. When I picked mine up, my wife said that game looks stupid. Roll forward a couple years and now she plays it all the time!

Agree, it's a fun title, despite the cheesy Hoff... very worth it. Shhhhhh don't tell anyone, we like affordable pins!!

#890 7 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

When you say inside of cabinet, do you mean the actual cabinet? If so, I just usually vacuum them out. Looks like this is your first used machine. You may want to get a bottle of Wildcat 125 to wipe down the playfield.

Yeah I mean inside the actual cabinet. With all the wires and such. Just very, very dirty. I will vacuum (with my little dust buster). But I'm thinking alcohol and toothbrushes as well. As for the playfield, I have novus and was that I am gonna use to clean that up.

#891 7 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

Wildcat is a bad move as it contains silicone. Please use novus to clean and then ax that is only carnuba.

#892 7 years ago
Quoted from roddog:

Yeah I mean inside the actual cabinet. With all the wires and such. Just very, very dirty. I will vacuum (with my little dust buster). But I'm thinking alcohol and toothbrushes as well. As for the playfield, I have novus and was that I am gonna use to clean that up.

Read, read, read the the forum threads that are stickied that have great tutorials on cleaning, maintaining, repairing. Pretty mucnh any question can be answered. Takes time to sift through them, but the knowledge people have here is second to none.

Welcome to the Baywatch club, love it here.

#893 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Wildcat is a bad move as it contains silicone. Please use novus to clean and then ax that is only carnuba.

What does the silicone harm?

#894 7 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Read, read, read the the forum threads that are stickied that have great tutorials on cleaning, maintaining, repairing. Pretty mucnh any question can be answered. Takes time to sift through them, but the knowledge people have here is second to none.
Welcome to the Baywatch club, love it here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/search?s=1&what=topics&q=Cleaning&topic-machine=&pinsider=&age_days=&subforum=0&sort_by=date&sort_order=DESC#results

#895 7 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

What does the silicone harm?

silicon embeds into the pf wood. In the short term, no issue. In the long term it can cause issues to the pf topcoat on some games and for sure makes it nearly impossible for someone to restore/ clear in the future (wont accept clear)

In essence, novus to clean and carnuba to wax is the safe and most effective way to keep a pf in tip top shape for the long haul.

#896 7 years ago

Anyone looking to get rid of a real nice Baywatch in the Northeast, please let me know.

#897 7 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Anyone looking to get rid of a real nice Baywatch in the Northeast, please let me know.

I got you fam. I got a rare AM-PM cabinet that I'm willing to part with for 2300.

2 weeks later
#898 7 years ago

What are the correct legs and what length?

Are they chrome or black?
Ribbed or not?

Also thinking of going with mirror blades

#899 7 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-needs-a-sega-192x64-replacement

If you want to add some color to your games... I just startet the second run of my RGB.PIN.DMD-XL displays.
People from the first run are totally satisfied, just ask them.

Greetings,
Dom

#900 7 years ago

Got the inside art in today.

http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/baywatch-waves-gameblades

IMG_0089 (resized).JPGIMG_0089 (resized).JPGIMG_0087 (resized).JPGIMG_0087 (resized).JPGIMG_0084 (resized).JPGIMG_0084 (resized).JPGIMG_0085 (resized).JPGIMG_0085 (resized).JPGIMG_0082 (resized).JPGIMG_0082 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.00
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 24.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.