Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by waldo34
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Thoughts on a nice baywatch fully working but no display.

I know I can get the display new for 450

What would be a good price to offer?

Thanks,
Jeff

#2 11 years ago

I would not go over $1k with the display out. It would be worth that if condition is nice like you say. Not sure about the market there though.

#3 11 years ago

Hard to say, without understanding the absolute condition of the game. Are you just looking for the display? In that case, you'd be far better off just buying the display, but if your Baywatch lacks other things then maybe you should consider other objectives.

I have a pristine Baywatch for sale at 1650, and it's worth that price at every level. If you took away the display, would it be 1200...probably not. The full package is more value...

#4 11 years ago

I have a really nice one with an extra brand new display I would sell for $1750 but you would have to pick it up I will not ship. The one in the game is fine I just got the extra one as part of the deal when I traded for it.

#5 11 years ago

Jvespoint how much for just the extra display

#6 11 years ago

I am keeping it just in case the one I got ever goes bad.

#7 11 years ago

I sold mine last year 100% working no fade could have passed for huo display was dead got $500 out of it

#8 11 years ago

I paid 1100 for a pretty nice one about 4 months ago. Half of the back box lighting was out and it needed a new launch switch. After fixing those 2 items and cleaning, re rubber, ect it is a really nice fade free cabinet machine. I would say about 800.00 if you had to replace the display and everything else is good. This machine is rated pretty low but it is alot of fun to play. Multi ball is insane.

#9 11 years ago

I wouldn't pay any more than $700 without the display on that title. I bought one fully working with a good display for $900 not long ago.

#10 11 years ago

My family loves Baywatch, I love the instructions and use of the DMD. Picked up one last year at the Chicago Expo for $1100 with a spare DMD. I would call it a players pin as it was dirty and the cab is not perfect. I have seen a few over the $1600 that look great and took months to sell. I have also seen a bunch sell fast under $1300. Even thought I really enjoy Baywatch, no DMD I would not pay more then $800. Otherwise, you will have a long resale to get your money back out of it.

Walter

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 22.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.00
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-buying-advice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.