Today was the day to replace the AA batteries on my BOP. The previous owner had a date label on the batteries and on the inside of the coin door and it was a year old. My fingers are fat, callused so not much feelings, and old. I was not happy about just grabbing those batteries and yanking. I also didn't think it was too great to get a screwdriver in there and start prying. So I opened the rollaway drawer for pliers and found my perfect tool. I used a pair of spark plug boot pliers. They are insulated and fit a AA battery perfectly. It was a snap to remove and replace the batteries. Here are a couple of really bad photos to sort of show the things in action. Maybe I am the only person in the world that needs a tool but then again there might be someone else! Oh..... and then after I finished, the Real Fun began. My game is an export and of course booted up in German. Hello Google Translate as I finally found E.1 21 to select English.....lol.