IMG_2307.jpg
IMG_2243.JPG
IMG_2240.JPG
IMG_2242.JPG
IMG_2241.JPG
DSC03896.JPG
DSC03892.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I just bought a BDK today and should have it early next year. I would love to hear your stories, feedback and other general stuff about the game. Post pics of your games, mods and toppers.

Thanks!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#4 9 years ago

Picked my HUO up about a year ago, was completely stock. Here it is today after cointaker LED's and a Creative Acrylic topper. Added a shaker too. Still be added is a speaker grill light kit and a LED DMD or ColorDMD. Some aren't a huge fan of the game, but I have no intention of this one leaving. Congrats on getting yours!

In the other threads, there is discussion about setting Lucious to Extra Easy. I highly recommend this, as it will make your journey to Gothan City MB less of a chore.

DSC03892.JPGDSC03892.JPG DSC03896.JPGDSC03896.JPG
#5 9 years ago

That's the one I was looking for. Thanks!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Millz:

Picked my HUO up about a year ago, was completely stock. Here it is today after cointaker LED's and a Creative Acrylic topper. Added a shaker too. Still be added is a speaker grill light kit and a LED DMD or ColorDMD. Some aren't a huge fan of the game, but I have no intention of this one leaving. Congrats on getting yours!
In the other threads, there is discussion about setting Lucious to Extra Easy. I highly recommend this, as it will make your journey to Gothan City MB less of a chore.

DSC03892.JPG 216 KB

DSC03896.JPG 169 KB

Whoa! Skittles alert!

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Millz:

I highly recommend this setting due to the 'no counts' for batmobile hurry-ups.

1 week later
#8 9 years ago

Our new Batman is in the house! Picked it up yesterday and spent New Years Eve shopping it out. The game is in awesome shape. It only needed a few repairs and tweaks (have a small flipper issue, but I'll put that in another post). I added some LEDs, but still mostly have regular incandescent bulbs. What a huge difference! This game rocks and I wanted to give another shout out to Brian for giving me the heads up on the game and Lloyd and CoinOpWarehouse for the great deal!

Here are some before pics:

IMG_2241.JPGIMG_2241.JPG
IMG_2242.JPGIMG_2242.JPG
IMG_2240.JPGIMG_2240.JPG
IMG_2243.JPGIMG_2243.JPG

After my modifications:

IMG_2307.jpgIMG_2307.jpg
IMG_2308.jpgIMG_2308.jpg

When I got the game, Batman was broken at the knees, so I installed him behind the Joker:

IMG_2289.JPGIMG_2289.JPG

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#9 9 years ago

Hope you got a really great deal by the looks of all the work you had to put into it from the before pix.I've had a few of these over the years so I know of what I speak. I've seen near mint BDK's sold for under $4500.
Just sayin.....

#10 9 years ago

I got a great deal! The game just needed a few things done. Adding the color bulbs/LEDs took the most time. I also update the software. It had ver 2.02. It's now 2.94. Big difference. I really like this game. My only real gripe is that Scarecrow sounds like Batman and sometimes I'm not sure who's talking.

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Millz:

In the other threads, there is discussion about setting Lucious to Extra Easy. I highly recommend this, as it will make your journey to Gothan City MB less of a chore

I looked, but could not find this adjustment in the menu... Is it in ver 2.94?

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

11 months later
#12 8 years ago

Hello, i will get a decent BDK soon. This thread has gone sleeping, and i hope it will get up again. BDK is a great game!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Folsom, CA
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-the-dark-knight-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.