New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 252321)

Batman Forever Weak Coils

By the96stang

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by CLEllison
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I have a Batman Forever that I just picked up. I had to disconnect the head before moving it out of the dungeon of a basement it was in (25 inch wide stairs with two turns. No fun).

I just set it back up and there is a problem that every coil just feels weak. The flippers are weak. The launch coil is weak. The game isn't even playable.

Where do I start to look?

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I have a Batman Forever that I just picked up. I had to disconnect the head before moving it out of the dungeon of a basement it was in (25 inch wide stairs with two turns. No fun).
I just set it back up and there is a problem that every coil just feels weak. The flippers are weak. The launch coil is weak. The game isn't even playable.
Where do I start to look?

Power chord - make sure the ground pin is good. Test the wall voltage as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Raymond, WA
Boards
PinSound
$ 50.00
3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bloomington, IN
$ 224.99
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 339.00
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside