12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BMFshooter.jpg
#1 12 years ago

Does anyone have one of these they can part with? Mine is a button and I would ike to put it back to the correct handle. I know they were fragile for route use, but since it's home now, i think it'll be OK. BMFshooter.jpgBMFshooter.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Good luck. Post on RGP, and hope for the best. What a POS these were. When I had this game, mine was rigged back on, but I would run into it all the time. I searched for another, but given the Sega name, and the short release of this game... You likely won't find one.

#3 12 years ago

Mine is wonky as hell so to save it I placed the pin on a rightside wall - someone has placed a extra screw in it also and a silver screw at that.

#4 12 years ago

well, I would actually like to get one and cast it in metal. Failing that, maybe put a t2 or jurassic park one on there.

#5 12 years ago

The T2 trigger would work well as its something along the lines of what Two Face would use.

#6 12 years ago

That is the only part of the pin which was built cheaply IMO. I was always afraid I would break miine.

#7 12 years ago

I worry about breaking mine and it does feel cheap, but so far it has held up. I have never seen one for sale though. with only 2500 made and it being a commonly broken part good luck!

#8 12 years ago

Maybe I could take mine of and sell if for a profit?

Any bids?

#9 12 years ago

Hmm, shipping from australia might double the price!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-forever-shooter-handle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.