(Topic ID: 115758)

Batman Forever, is it really hard or do i just suck?

By jcar302

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by MSN22
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BF Score.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rollitover.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 9 years ago

The answer to the title of your post is yes and no. This can be a challenging machine and you haven't owned it for very long. Be patient and work your way up.
This game does a very nice job of tying everything together. This goes for point accumulation as well.
Don't try to conquer this machine all at once. Get good at one thing at a time.
Suggestions:
1) Work the ramps, get your shots down. This scores immediately obviously but the bigger payoffs come later as 2 of the Gothic events involve ramps, then you have the multi-ball jackpots and eventually the ramp bonus. Getting the ramps down first will also do wonders for the flow of the game.
2) Try your best to practice the same Gotham Event repetitively. The game allows you to lock into a particular event until you start it. Also my machine has a tendency to start the game on one or two in particular and then you can launch and start it. As you get better at the various events your points will sky-rocket from 10m... up...up... up to almost 200million for a successful event!

3) Get better at the right orbit. This leads to more event opportunities via the kick-out and/or increased chances to light the B-A-T rollovers which multiply the bonus.

4) I like to lock at least one out of the first two balls. Easier multi-ball.

5) If you are having a good game or when all else fails you might gamble on Mr. E. Some rewards are not that great but the list does include extra ball and extra ball is lit as well as that awesome 20x bonus!

Well those are some of my tips.
Now start to bring all these together during your game play and your scores are sure to increase. We have had this game for several months now and I have improved considerably. Hit 3billion once and can nail 2billion semi-regularly. Great game, glad you like it, and many happy high scores!

#7 9 years ago

Spelling out C-A-V-E is indeed difficult. However, the pay-off is terrific if you succeed AND you light a hurry-up extra ball! Be glad the game is challenging instead of "can't wait to get rid of it" easy.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rollitover.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-forever-is-it-really-hard-or-do-i-just-suck?tu=rollitover and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.