(Topic ID: 115758)

Batman Forever, is it really hard or do i just suck?

By jcar302

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by MSN22
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BF Score.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gogojohnnyquack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 7 years ago

Wow. Thank you very much for the walk-through. And nice score!!!

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Also, make sure your flipper coils are right for the job. On mine, the right flipper was too weak to make it up the ramp from a cradle and the upper flipper was so damn strong the ball would routinely fly out of the ramp. The game was much more fun after I swapped coils.

You said that you had put an LOTR coil in the lower right flipper - what did you put in the upper flipper?

I just went through a frustrating experience adjusting the Batcave ball lock mech switches until I realized that I could simply adjust the mech to move the balls forward and make it easier for them to roll past the switches.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gogojohnnyquack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-forever-is-it-really-hard-or-do-i-just-suck?tu=Gogojohnnyquack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.