(Topic ID: 93910)

Batman Forever and X-Files neon "toppers".

By JeffF

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by JeffF
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCF4259.JPG
DSCF4261.JPG
DSCF4265.JPG
DSCF4260.JPG
DSCF4263.JPG
dscf4196.jpg
dscf4192.jpg
dscf4179.jpg
dscf4177.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Just received these from my friend Mr. Gu!

Batman Forever:
dscf4177.jpg
and...
dscf4179.jpg
X-Files:
dscf4192.jpg
and...
dscf4196.jpg

Can't wait to get the Batman Forever machine down to the basement and then find room for the signs. I just wish I had high enough ceilings for them to be "toppers".

And yes... I know I had them made for "SEGA" machines... so sue me.

Will be sure to post pictures once they find their permanent home!

More pictures here...
http://www.vidiotarcade.com/pub/BatmanForeverandXFilesNeonToppers/

1 week later
#2 5 years ago

Wow, no love for the neon SEGA toppers... I thought maybe one other person may have similar tastes(or lack thereof).

#3 5 years ago

I think it's cool I just know there is no way I could fit those on top of my games with my ceiling,

#4 5 years ago

Ok, I LOVE these! I have a bunch of Sega machines (including X-Files). Please give me more info--cost, size, more pics, etc. They are sweet!

#5 5 years ago

Id love to have an X Files topper like this one, what is the price on one of them? where would I purchase?

#6 5 years ago

I think the Batman topper would be better if it were green to better match the play-field!

#7 5 years ago

Pictures of them NOT on glass would really help too

#8 5 years ago

very cool and nice looking.

2 weeks later
#9 5 years ago

Geeze... didn't catch the questions until now. Will take better pics and answer the questions tonight after work. Sorry.

#10 5 years ago

X-Files neon tube size is 12"w x 13"h and it's on a frame 14"w x 17"h.
DSCF4261.JPG

DSCF4259.JPG

DSCF4260.JPG

Batman Forever neon tube size is 15"w x 12"h and it's frame is 17"w x 14"h.
DSCF4263.JPG

DSCF4265.JPG

I just shot off an email to the manufacturer to see the prices and if they will put them both in their eBay store.
ebay.com link

I will post another message once I hear back.

My bet is the price will be $128.99 or $135.00 as that is their normal price for signs this size. And as far as colors, you can pick whatever color you want with a simple request. They are great to work with but just remember they are from Hong Kong so English is not their primary language. Keep it simple and try to use basic wording.

#12 5 years ago

wow, that Xfiles Neon is worth more than entire game itself and looks better than the game as well.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

wow, that Xfiles Neon is worth more than entire game itself and looks better than the game as well.

Sarcasm ???

#15 5 years ago

Nah... some people really hate this game for some reason. I love it... thus the neon.

#16 5 years ago

I used to have an X files and wish i hadnt sold it. Great game and a great neon. Well done. I hope you get more and post them here.

#17 5 years ago

When I say the neon is more fun and looks better than the pinball machine, it wasn't a joke. Neon looks great. Even if you don't own the game, and just a fan of the show.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

When I say the neon is more fun and looks better than the pinball machine, it wasn't a joke. Neon looks great. Even if you don't own the game, and just a fan of the show.

Hah! Talk about a misread post(misread on my part)!

And I agree. Gu, who is the person behind the linked eBay auctions, is incredible! He has an eye for converting simple drawings or graphics into neon art. We've been X-Files fans since season 2 and have owned the pinball machine for over 3 years now. Love it!

1 week later
#19 5 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Batman Forever($128.99):
ebay.com link » New Question Mark Real Glass Retro Neon Art Sign Home Bar Windows Wall Sign L148
X-files($128.99):
ebay.com link » New Purple Real Glass Retro Neon Art Sign Home Bar Windows Wall Light Sign L148

Just a heads up... Gu has knocked $11 off of these so they are now only $118 shipped!

Batman Forever:
ebay.com link » New Question Mark Real Glass Retro Neon Art Sign Home Bar Windows Wall Sign L148

X-Files:
ebay.com link » New Purple Real Glass Retro Neon Art Sign Home Bar Windows Wall Light Sign L148

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Sebring, FL
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 224.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside