009.JPG
007.JPG
006.JPG
005.JPG
003.JPG
001.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tatman9999.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 14 years ago

Has anyone played bdk? How is it ? Is it similer to spiderman?it looks nice. Is it good flow? I have a chance to pick on up nib for $3500. Can't play it because it is in the box. If I buy this I will be passing up monster bash. But I heard mb gets old fast and is easy.pins I have mm,sttng,cv,gnr,lotr le,spiderman is my favret.tspp, I like flow game and I have deep games already. Thanks . I know the code is not done for bdk

#4 14 years ago

Can a shaker be added to a bdk

#7 14 years ago

picked up the batman .thanks pinside for the help. ordered ironman today to. will have in 2 weeks or less. I live 20 mins from sterns factory.

019.JPG019.JPG 020.JPG020.JPG

#10 14 years ago

moved things around have room for 2 more pins. MY wife wanted batman beacuse it is cute. Not because she played it or somthing. Got make the wife happy. Will set it up tonight and see how this baby plays.

#13 14 years ago

Lol!! I wish.

#16 14 years ago

I will post pics tonight after I set it up. Is going to look sweet next to spiderman. Ordered a shaker for it today. Have not played one or seen a bdk in person. Looked at pics online. Looks cool.

#18 14 years ago

set it up added leds. Im liking it alot.

001.JPG001.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG

#19 14 years ago

more pics

005.JPG005.JPG 006.JPG006.JPG

#20 14 years ago

more pics

007.JPG007.JPG 009.JPG009.JPG

#21 14 years ago

few more look great next to spidy

010.JPG010.JPG 012.JPG012.JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tatman9999.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-dark-knight?tu=tatman9999 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.