(Topic ID: 44258)

batman BDK help with mod on where to wire it in?

By biglaw

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by wdpvideo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1658.JPG
IMG_1649.JPG
BdK_Flippermarkt_2.jpg
!cid_0317131133_tumbler_3.jpg
!cid_0317131130_tumbler_2.jpg
!cid_0317131128_tumbler_1.jpg

#1 6 years ago

a fellow pinsider ask me to mod tumbler. i have it with 2 connections. can make it 1 if i need to. interior light 1 circuit spinning wheels and flame out back other circuit. since i dont have a BDK need to know if there is a spot light or 2 that it could be wired into. wondering if theres a spot light that works in tumbler mode? any help thanks

!cid_0317131128_tumbler_1.jpg !cid_0317131130_tumbler_2.jpg !cid_0317131133_tumbler_3.jpg

#2 6 years ago

The spot light in the back corner is wired to stay on during the tumbler's mode. It's pointing directly at the tumbler. I'm more curious how it can move back and forth on the ramp while being wired.

#3 6 years ago

I like that....

#4 6 years ago

thanks LilRocky wont move will have to mount . he just wanted wheels to spin and interior lights.

#5 6 years ago

I have a BDK, and be happy to help

#6 6 years ago

That looks sweet - did you figure out where it goes?

#7 6 years ago

Did something similar only my tumbler wasnt put on the playfield but used a bigger version as a topper. Also added LEDs connected to flashers on the playfield for extra effect

see also

BdK_Flippermarkt_2.jpg IMG_1649.JPG IMG_1658.JPG

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Did something similar only my tumbler wasnt put on the playfield but used a bigger version as a topper. Also added LEDs connected to flashers on the playfield for extra effect
see also ยป YouTube video

That's awesome. I picked up a similar size bat pod with the batman figure and was trying to scheme a way to mount it as a topper. How did you get it to hold up there?

#9 6 years ago

I used a piece of lexaan which I bent as can be seen on the picture

The vertical part of the lexaan is screwed to the back of the back box, yes I made a screw hole in my pinball

1 week later
#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I used a piece of lexaan which I bent as can be seen on the picture
The vertical part of the lexaan is screwed to the back of the back box, yes I made a screw hole in my pinball

Nothing wrong with a screw hole.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside