IMG_2979 (resized).PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0142 (resized).JPG
heavenly-bm66 (resized).jpg
laser-beam-sharks (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #574 YouTube of the dead flip stream of Batman 66 Posted by DeadFlip (7 years ago)

Post #844 Photos of episode 81 game Posted by RocketPin (7 years ago)

Post #862 Photos of the backbox boards Posted by MK6PIN (7 years ago)

Post #910 Photos of gadget #38 Posted by Texasff78 (7 years ago)

Post #914 PHotos of gadget #91 Posted by taz (7 years ago)

Post #918 Photos of episode 83 Posted by doomid (7 years ago)

Post #1285 Batman Code update released and readme Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1357 Photos of a pinsider's playfield with chipping and dimples Posted by Texasff78 (7 years ago)

Post #1503 Great photos of game episode #66 Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#687 7 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

This is the stupidest thing you've ever said.
Buyers are responsible. Probably more specifically those who bought games from flippers who sold NIB games for more money.
If people don't pay the prices, prices drop or businesses fail. One of the two.

I highly doubt it's the dumbest thing he's ever said....there have been so many dumb things that it would take forever to figure it out!

#705 7 years ago
Quoted from flerp:

What's my impression?
I'll play it if'n I ever see it out & about

My impression is the artwork is awesome, the theme is awesome, the LED display is awesome and the perfect size, the gameplay looks average at best, not having a Pro model sucks, and the inflated price sucks worse. Thumbs down for me no matter how nice looking and how great the theme is!

#967 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Welcome to pinball!
Pitting (aka dimpling) is normal. It's most noticeable on a new playfield, but once there's a lot of dimples, it evens out and looks fine. Totally normal.

I don't know if dimpling is normal or not. I'm not saying is or isn't, I'm saying I don't know. My TWD and my GOT both are dimpled pretty damn bad but they have smoothed out somewhat after lots of plays. Now the playfields just kinda looks like an orange peel now. My take on it is, you can't see it unless the light is shined at a perfect angle and you are bending down looking for it, I highly doubt anybody is going to come to your house and do that anyway. The playfield looks beautiful unless like I said you are at a perfect angle with perfect lighting reflections so I'm not worried in the least about it. This is also coming from a guy that is extremely picky about my machines to the point that I kind of drive myself nuts.

I say play your machine and enjoy it and don't worry about the dimples, you won't even notice them before long and your playfield is going to hold up just fine also. It's kinda like when you get a new car, you go over it with a fine tooth comb looking for any flaws at first. My TWD and GOT look gorgeous, dimples and all and I'm super proud of them!

#1033 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

And this is EXACTLY what is happening on my BM66, WOZ, TRONLE, etc. right down the line, except my old TAF, TZ and WCS, which dont seem to dimple, but not nearly the sheen as on the Stern, JJP games.
These are very, very hard to see under game conditions (I use a flashlight occasionally to look).
I have been over my BM66 playfield with my super bright led flashlight, and a fucking magnifying glass (paranoid after all the GB reports). My inserts are clean, no ghosting, sheen is gorgeous, and dimpling easliy within "acceptable standard" when compared to my other Stern, JJP machines.
There has been very, very little air ball activity, and as Greg points out, if I don't have to pull the glass, the ball is not stuck...simply pinball...

You really inspect your playfield with an LED flashlight and a magnifying glass? Please tell me that you are joking lol. Just play your machines and enjoy them! I am probably more picky than anyone on this forum about my machines, but if I can't see the dimpling without bending down and shining a light just perfect onto my playfield I could care less. I wouldn't be happy with ghosted inserts I won't lie, but dimpling that you can't even see I say who gives a F*#*

#1055 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Confess..this is my only game I did it on ( but truly did) .....all that ghosting shit that was posted ( I never had that happen) made me super worried after dropping 10k on my first nib Stern.
I admit, after doing it, and realized it was a gorgeous playfield with no defects ( and man, I looked) the whole process felt pretty stupid. But it's out of my head now. I buy my machines to PLAY, so dimples are part of it...all is good in BM66 land...

I understand believe me lol, I just pictured that in my head and thought it was funny. I wish the dimples wasn't in my games believe me, but as long as I don't see them when I'm standing there looking at it or playing I can live with it. I guess the reason it was so funny to me is because I'm sorta like that. I obsess on almost everything, you don't even want to go grocery shopping with me believe me lol.

#1058 7 years ago

Shouldn't you be worrying about your playfield that is all beat instead of chasing me around these forums?

#1098 7 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

So if you had to own one or the other BM66LE or GBLE? (for the record I haven't played either. However, my BM66LE #66 arrives Monday/tuesday)

GBLE for me. To me, Batman 66 is like that girl you always dreamed about. She's the hottest girl that you've ever seen and you finally get with her (know what I'm saying?) and she ends up being kinda boring and nothing like you expected.

#1102 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Seems odd that you'd play "Ghostbusters" when it's between a Rob Zombie and an AMH... either you're a masochist or you're part of the "Spooky Isn't Real Pinball!" crowd.

I wish I could say goat effers but I'm not allowed. The mods get on me every time I say anything bad, and I've never said anything that bad lol. That's funny stuff though for sure!

#1104 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hah! But with a little time in the sack with Lyman she could become fascinating and amazing. GB is the girl who looks incredible, but once you get to know her, she's annoying as hell & crazy as F!!!

I thought they all were annoying and crazy as F*#k? lol

#1123 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I'm sure one game was enough to form an opinion on.
RZ is a great game. It mixes 1980s Black Hole SS type gameplay with 2016 modes.
If you don't like getting your ass handed to you, RZ may not be your type of game. I can fully understand that. Its not for everyone.
However, if you want a pin with a pumping metal soundtrack, a killer sound system, gameplay outside the usual cookie cutter fare we have these days, and modes with some originality and that reward good, controlled play, RZ is great.
rd

Yeah, RZ is a real classic!

Saying that game is a POS is being way too generous!

#1125 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Damn, tough crowd.

Just opinions, it's all good!

#1157 7 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

I guess I'm taking back that invitation for Rarehero to come play my GBP just as a precaution.
I'd hate for my sweet baby to get infected by some weird "Goatf*kers" virus that's making the local rounds.

I tell ya, if he called my favorite pin Goatf*ckers I probably wouldn't let him come over either. What a rotten thing to say!

#1163 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

We've called each other worse. it's all peace & love, baby!

I'm playing GOT right now and I've been calling it Goatf*ckers! This game pisses me off far worse than Ghostbusters does!

#1239 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

There is some of that for sure there's been some really interesting positives and negatives from people who have got a chance to put some one on a BM66, however there are a few who keep saying the same old stuff over and over again and take any opportunity to put the game and owners down.
Works both ways if someone loves a game I like reading why just as much as reading why someone hates a game, just trashing a game over and over without any real justification is lame and there seems to be more with this title than any other previous Stern release.

People's opinions doesn't bother me and no pinball machine is gonna be liked by everyone, not even TWD, MET, AC/DC or whatever. Everybody doesn't like Covettes, Lambos, and Porsche either and that's ok. Rarehero did cross that line a little though when he called Ghostbusters Goatf*ckers. That kinda pissed me off I won't lie!

#1247 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Damn, it was just a joke...I was actually calling it that when I still had it on pre-order. It makes me laugh.

Yeah it was all funny until you made every GB owner out there cry!

I don't agree with your opinion on it but trust me I laughed my Azz off also lol. That was a pretty classic post.

#1257 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Notice that batman's pole is bigger than robins. Its like that on the game to.

Ok this thread just got really weird!

#1326 7 years ago

Is this machine going to be a future Batf*ckers you think?

#1330 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

No, a floppy plastic doesn't affect gameplay.

Down voted!

#1481 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I know this thread was started with a negative vibe before the f**king game was released ( due to price...rightfully so), but can we move on to bitching about something else..maybe code updates? This pin is NOT GB.....</blockquote

You got that right, BM66 is DEFINITELY not GB and never will be! GB is ten times better! lol

#1484 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I thumbed you up....at least that's your opinion....no way in my book ( lol), BM66 rules for me, but that's the beauty of pinball...choices...careful if you say too much positive in this thread though....the waters are murky...

I was just busting your balls lol. I love the Batman66 theme probably more than any pin Stern has ever made and the art work is phenomenal. I do like GB Premium gameplay better though. Batman is a beautiful pin for sure!

#1504 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Both of my TWD magnet cores have those dimples as well.
And guess what? So does my Iron Man, which is an original HUO IM, not a VE.

My Walking Dead does also. I noticed it tonight while I was waxing the playfield. Doesn't seem to hurt anything?

#1506 7 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

If you have played 1 game, you have dimples.
Here is a mag core from a TWD with over 70k plays. The older style cores last about 10k plays and need to be replaced due to mushrooming.

70 thousand plays for real??? Is the playfield still in good shape?

1 week later
#1535 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Finally got a chance to play a BM 66 premium at Rock Fantasy. My first impression is that the colors were nice and the screen was nice and vibrant. However, the game felt stripped down, even much more than any stern pro version i can think of, and the game play was mediocre at best. The play-field was sparse and the lazy susan did not provide any satisfying shots. The fluttering of the ramp was annoying and the characters in the screen would move their lips and you could not hear them talking. At one point, it kept on playing a scene and my friend thought it was broken. I think that Stern not only rushed this game into production, but also did a disservice to what could have been a great theme. The crane just seemed to become active on a random basis and was more of an eye soar than a cool toy. When I read about the problems that people are having out of the box, I cant see how any one can defend Sterns lack of quality control, or be told to be patient and Stern will make it right. If any high price item, outside of pinball, had quality of issues similar to Stern, they would not be in business for long. The picture is the large dimples, worse than any thirty year old game that I have, on the BM 66 that is about two weeks old.

I'd say that's an accurate description other than the dimples that you are talking about. I didn't know it either but according to the experienced guys on here they are completely normal. I wouldn't have believed it but after reading and getting educated on the subject and watching how the dimpling is doing on my new machines, I believe them. A+ on the art and the theme but D's and F's on everything else, especially marketing, code, and the obvious lack of testing on the game before it shipped. Hopefully with code updates my mind will change eventually, but for the ridiculous price people deserved much much more.

#1636 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

So... haven't heard much about your BM66LE iceman.
How is it? Are you satisfied it was worth the asking price?
How's the playfield and general build quality?

Where the hell is the guy eating the popcorn icon at???

#1637 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Very satisfied. Very happy with my purchase
Thx for asking

#1639 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The turn table will be awesome when fully integrated into the game.
The code will obviously be Lyman awesome
The theme is great
The new LCD is spectacular
And the artwork is second only to my GBLE
Fun times!

Did you get your game fixed already iceman? I'm not trying to be funny or a smart ass either, just curious? If so, how do you like it? I am gonna play one in about two weeks from now, hope it's worth the long drive.

#1646 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Replacement parts being sent Monday.
I'm finding customer service to be excellent and very prompt

I've had to call them once and I gotta say that (Chaz?) or whatever his name is, is the best customer service that I have ever gotten before. I would guess that it is just his nature and work ethic rather than the company demanding that he be that way based on everything thing else I've seen out of them. Customers are lucky to have him and the other guy working there both. They deserve a raise, I don't care how much money they make!

#1648 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yeah that dude Chas is happy go lucky. He must be on some feel good drugs to put up with this crowd and maintain that great attitude

I would say that most people treat him fairly because A. He doesn't jack you around and B. Most pinheads have already dealt with him in the past and have a lot of respect for him. A person gets the respect that they earn, and he is a perfect example of that.

#1666 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

We get that don't we
I tried to explain that to poor Kpg. All he really did was F himself and delay getting his issue resolved. Just human nature
Does anybody really think Stern was just ignoring Trent? No
Maybe try reading between the lines

Maybe, but in his defense he tried to be fair and patient with them and they didn't even have the respect to get back with him and talk to him. I honestly can't fault him for being pissed off when you look at the whole picture. All they had to do was communicate with him and touch base once in awhile with him and none of this would have ever happened. We all know that every pinball machine shipped is not going to be problem free. All they had to do was not ignore him and he'd be a happy customer right now. If they had treated him fairly he would probably have a Batman66 SLE and a new Aerosmith sitting in his garage right now. They were the Dummies not him.

#1676 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's all they have to do with EVERYBODY. He handled it his way, he's happy and has to live with the results. We don't know the private communications he had with Trent and Stern employees either. How do you think that went?

I have no idea how the conversations went but I know he was pretty happy when Gary personally called him and he gave Gary a lot of praise for being such a stand up guy, Which from what I hear that is exactly what Gary is......then the communication stopped "again." I'm not taking sides with anyone on this and I certainly don't know all of the details, but Stern could have handled this ALOT better themselves as well.

I sent Stern a email with some questions that I wanted answers to before buying a GB, even told them that I have bought 2 NIB games from them and I never even got a reply back. I'm sorry but that f*cking pisses me off. I mean how disrespectful can they be? I also realize that they get a ton of emails, but they are the ones who put it on their website as a way to contact them, not me. I'm just telling it like I see it, whether people agree or not. I'd still have a beer with you, KPG, and Gary too. Being ignored as a customer sucks though, I don't care if it's an 8k pinball machine or a 10 dollar item at Wal Mart.

#1678 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

You are so full of shit, you need to wipe your eyes with toilet paper.
I went MONTHS without saying anything, and praised Gary for calling me. I was silent here for many months without raising hell. It's only when I was getting ignored about my PF request after almost 6 months did I start up again about it.
Also, unbelievable - as much as I want to say "I told you so" to Iceman about his BM66LE, it's pathetic his machine is unplayable right now. Seriously how fuckin sorry is that a product that costs that much is having that many problems. The ironic part is that Iceman himself got a dud. Sure, he's fine with it now- imagine waiting 6 months to make it right!
Total garbage from Stern, yet again. Which is why I'll never buy a NIB from them anymore and I'm not alone.

I think iceman has kinda painted himself into a corner KPG and he knows that he can't complain lmfao.

#1685 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

At least he was willing to openly discuss the problems with his game from the factory. Every person here is biased at times. It is the ones that never acknowledge the bad when they have skin in the game that are bad for the hobby in my opinion.

It was a joke dude. I like iceman

#1686 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I told you it was my turn to get F ed! I'm just not a complainer Who dey. Doesn't do any good. I just get it done. Plus, if i cared about what people thought i wouldn't have said anything. I'm trying to help others if i can and Stern for that matter with pics and descriptions of what happened.
All you have to do with the GB PF replacement is pop it out, send it off, pop it right back in.
Let's see how this turn table mech goes back in for me. Maybe I'll be singing a different tune IF it doesn't go smoothly. That thing is like a Nasa space ship and hooked into everything. Gonna require many beers.
I've owned LOTRLE, SM, now own TWDLE, GBLE, AC/DC prem and WPT. Yes i love my Stern pins.
And btw, my first NIB was a LOTRLE with a pallet jack hole in the bottom of the cab. And when the Ring magnet blew a fuse i thought the F ing world was coming to an end! Had to run to radio shack in total crisis mode. I've since learned to chill out.

I'm not a complainer either, but if I'm being screwed I'm not gonna bend over and take it.

#1696 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What if you had a jar of vaseline to go along with the experience?
So i don't know what all the answers are. My turn table wasn't leveled properly to begin with so I was going to have to adjust it anyhow.
I've been dealing with Carl at Game Room and Chas to figure it out.
They took my pics to the line to see what they thought and make sure it doesn't happen again on future games. They think the wire shearing is all tied to the mech and just part of it so i can repeal and replace it easily. Hopefully.
Meanwhile, man that GBLE is an insanely fun pin with the new code. That will keep me busy in the meantime.

Nope Vaseline or not, I still don't like it lol. I hope you get your game up and running soon and I think you will. I've heard good things about the game room guys and of course Chas is gonna do you right.

#1716 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Are f*cking serious? With this game? EVERYONE who bought it blindly bought it!!! 100%!!! There was no video of gameplay & no one could play it at expo. Blind as a bat!!!

It's gonna be kind of hard to argue with you about that! lol

I hope Batman ends up being a home run I really do. It was a dream theme for me but with the inflated price and no Pro model I had to say no. I like GB Premium better anyway and I've been saving my pennies for that game so it's all good. If they had a Pro model in Batman66 though, it most likely would be a must own pin for me after GB.

#1742 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So F ing what about why anybody bought it.
I love the self righteous know it alls popping in here once again trying to tell people how to spend their money. Hypocrite Rare H and the rest of the jealous crew
Now we can make an informed decision, we got to see the layout, the fact that the theme is a home run, Lyman is on code and it's a true LE and anniversary pin. And got to see the dead flip stream
So to the people that don't like that you know what you can do. Fill in the profanity laced blank

Lol this thread is awesome! No offense but the DeadFlip stream is what made me know that I didn't want one. They had the glass off of the game like 3-4 times trying to get balls unstuck from the merry go round, and actually had to end the stream early because the damn game wouldn't even work lmao. You could just see that OHHH F*** look on all of their faces!

I hope Batman turns out to be awesome though for real dude but I have my doubts.

#1746 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You don't have to worry about then Who Dey do you?
Some people have the ability to think long term and big picture. As in Lyman, TWD, AC/DC, MET etc
If you were watching that stream hoping to see finished code then I'm not sure what to tell you
Same old same old BS. Wash, rinse, repeat. Code has a long ways to go

I wasn't watching to see a game with a finished code. I was watching to see a game that f*cking worked! There is no way in hell that they play tested that game before the stream......no way! I didn't care about the code really, but since you brought it up I will say that it shipped with the weakest code of any game that I've ever seen. They have no business shipping a game with basically no code, come iceman you gotta admit that.

I'm giving the game a chance so don't think I'm not. I'm driving almost an hour away to go play it here in a couple of weeks so I am hoping that my perceptions about the game are wrong. I'm trying to have an open mind about Batman66 for real, but I can't Kidd myself about what I've seen up to this point either. I want this game to succeed for real.

#1752 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Who Dey, the code is nothing at this point. It's terrible and totally agree it shipped with least amount of code ever.
For me, so what. It matters not one iota. I like going through the progression of what guys like Keith and Lyman do.
I just can't play my pin right now so it matters even less
If they don't deliver on the potential then I'll be highly disappointed. But that's not gonna happen with Lyman

I agree with you 100%, but I just don't think a 10-15k game should ship to customers that has zero code and tons of mechanical problems. If games with no code at all becomes the norm when they are new, then I want no part of that at all. It would be like going and buying a video game and all you get is the case and a disc with nothing on it, and they tell you "the game will be finished in 2-3 years. Also, when I look at the layout of the game, I honestly don't know if code is gonna be able to save this game, I absolutely hope that I am wrong though. I'm not trying to argue iceman and i do not wish this game to be bad in no way shape or form. I have friends on here who have bought this game and I hope it ends up being a great pin for them. I don't think it's funny when people get ripped off believe me, not my style.

#1758 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's all good my man. Whether we got ripped off remains to be seen. For me, it's a great theme with LCD and the layout is different with the turn table. I agree its not awe inspiring. I loved TWD and GB from day one, still do. They are a blast to play.
Either way its going to be fun. Doesn't have to be the greatest pin ever to enjoy it. There is a lot of material for Lyman to work with and he and George have a vision for it.
So I'm happy with it, knowing he will finish up the code right and whatever that does to the pin overall.
It's Lyman and Keith only for me on Nib. Maybe Dwight now too.

I think it's going to be a good game in time, i really do. I don't think it's going to be TWD or GB Premium good but even if it's not that's ok as long as it's fun. It's definitely the best looking pin ever, I'll give it that already. I think the game shipped too early is really my only complaint about it. I don't want that to become the new norm for pinball. As far as Dwight goes, he's looking pretty good man, GB is awesome and GOT is super super good! Didn't he have a hand in Star Trek also? That's a bad azz game as well.

#1760 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Good to hear positive comments.....for me the theme of TWD or GB will never be as good as BM66. I'm quite sure once it's done, it will more than meet my hopes for gameplay ( I'm not an amazing player)...I like different experiences, from themes that I love....BM hits this for me, spot on...

Agree 100%! Batman66 is a dream theme for me for sure. I'm talking more about the gameplay itself, I don't think it will be as good as TWD or GB Premium. That's just me though, everyone's opinion is different and I understand that. That doesn't mean it can't be great by any means though. I just think WD and GB is the Chit

#1820 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I think the problem with Pinside is people take others opinions and impressions of a particular game to heart. It's as if its their personal creation they made themselves. It could be because pins are pretty expensive, and I get that- just as if someone said they didn't like someones car or motorcycle or whatever.
But honestly I seriously could care less if people don't like the games I own. I just don't get what the fuss is here. Who cares? If someone says they dont like MET, TWD, MM, TZ, GB, or MB I won't get my panties in an uproar. That's fine- we all have different preferences and flavors. We all have our reasons for not wanting or caring for a particular pin.
Iceman, you just need to relax and not care what other people think about the pins you buy. I am sure you have your opinions about the ones I own.. I don't care.
Your analogy about talking shit about homes, clothes, cars, and looks is just totally wrong- if you get your feels hurt from an opinion about a PINBALL MACHINE you need to get a damn life, seriously.

Lol, you and iceman bickering is a big reason why I check in here everyday! Good stuff.....

#1826 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You know why? Because it's just a bunch of Wal Mart shit that isn't worth squat. All those relic games blow.
How do like that impression?
You got royally F Ed on that 12.5k MB Kpg. Half ass coded piece of garbage

Haha...awesome!!! Let him have it iceman!

#1827 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Hahah! Dude. I'm not offended. It's probably the nicest MB anyone has ever seen. It's a masterpiece.
Don't take my word for it - ask RobT! I bought it from him. No doubt even you would appreciate it. Used the money that would have probably gone to Aerosmith.

That is a beauty KPG! Anybody would be proud to own that machine for sure!

#1905 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Wow...cool that Stern is finally gotten into sending out pinball KITS to people
Nahh good luck with it dude. Send Stern the bill for the tech that you said you were going to have come over. Seriously.
Then you can actually give us your "informed" opinion of the thing. I don't like all the whining either as people knew what they were getting into but you waving pom poms without ever even playing a game is almost as bad at the other end of the spectrum.
Personally I don't think the game is worth the drama you're putting into it. I think it'll shape up fine and if you're a fan of the theme you'll be good to go.
But expect bored people to post over here for the next year or two... knowing this will keep your blood pressure under control.

I agree Manic. Iceman has turned this thread into a drama filled sh*t storm. He's causing more trouble around here than KPG ever thought about!

#1913 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Every NIB pin here on out is going to take a dump on the after market at these prices. Good, bad, or ugly.
RZ is selling for below cost. So is AMH now.
Wait until DI starts shipping. TH, Woz, etc.....
So what, the get your money back days are over. If you actually play your pinball machines who cares?

Dude you couldn't f*cking give me a RZ! I swear to God that if you said here take my RZ, you can have it..I'd tell you to stick it up your Azz. Garbage dude!!!

I'd rather have your Batman66 that isn't never going to work than a RZ. At least your Batman would look good sitting there!

#1931 7 years ago

"We love iceman" Lol good stuff

#1935 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Okay, I've been following and commenting on this thread for quite awhile and I still haven't gotten a chance to play this game, but I've got a fresh impression based on what I've read and determined that we're gonna need a new thread soon in order to make sure Pinsiders don't accidentally read any negative opinions of the game.
BM66 - What's Iceman44's Impression?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-whats-your-impression?tq&tu=iceman44
P.S. - this isn't meant to be a personal attack on Iceman44, just trying to put some additional humor into the thread.

Screw iceman, go at him with guns a blazin!

#1950 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Haven't chimed in here much at this point, but you guys (WhoDey, KPG and Ice for the most part) all have me laughing my f@#'in ass off.
If I had a choice based on the two games I've played on BM66, and what comments I've read even about the SuperDuperLE, I would sooner take a DE Batman ($2k minty), BF ($3k - $3500 minty), and TDK ($4k - $5k) and have all 3 for under $11k, and still have $4k left over to play with... or burn it out in the woods like Pablo Escobar did.
I'll just keep playing this minty Batman in my line up....other than the occasional "trickling down movement" under the top left ramps once in a while, this game is fun as shit and tough to master most days...for just $3k and still holding up great since 1995 with no playfield dimpling, ghosting, chipped shooter lanes, screws floating around the playfield, incomplete code, lame shots, etc. Tons of ramps, and tons of shots to be had. "Let's start this party with a bang!!!!"

I could probably be a lot funnier, but I'm holding back and being respectful toward iceman. Nothing worse than being in iceman's shoes and flushing 10,000 dollars DOWN THE TOILET and then have some azzhole like me making fun of you about it! Now KPG is a different story, he is brutal! He'll kick a man while he's down and not think twice about it!

#1957 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

Do you think its strange that Ghostbusters & Aerosmith are getting all sorts of accessories and even a new youtube video from Stern, while Batman66 has nothing? Seems odd to me. There's no topper for sale, no art blades. Nothing.

I'm sure there will be tons of accessories for Batman, probably some really cool ones too. I think Stern need to come out with a new GB Topper though because the one they have now looks like a kids toy that you'd buy at Walmart mart or something.

#2043 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

That LE has been for sale for 2 weeks and no one seems to want to buy it lol.
BM66 is going to be the fastest depreciating pin in Stern's history. I'm willing to bet the SLE buyers will have a hard time offloading for anything more than $10.5K

I agree 100%, and icemans game won't be worth 5k this time next year! Man they really boned him good and he loves it!!!

#2054 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's not funny man! My feelings are hurt
The only value I care about this time next year is my Apple stock and how much more $$ I'll make

Lol you know I'm joking ice, I was just being funny bro! Hey my GB arrived two weeks early and I'm picking it up tomorrow afternoon and setting it up! I sure hope my game works good and holds up well because I'll never hear the end of it if it don't!

P.S. May have to hire KPG as my attorney if my playfield falls apart! Haha

#2059 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Make sure you get one of those headband magnifying glasses so you can Ck your PF after every ball
Set it up and have fun. Great pin!

You can bet your ass that I will be looking closely lol.

#2061 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I've never met you, but I'm rating you a 3.2 as a Pinsider, just above Judge Dredd.

Lol that's pretty funny!

#2112 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

People are buying pins that cost nearly three times of a normal pin without ever playing it.... and you guys are worried about a guy rating the game he hasn't played? This is place is pure comedy sometimes

Lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
19,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mead, WA
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 26.50
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
Protection
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 175.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Armor and blades
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-whats-your-impression?tu=who-dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.