IMG_2979 (resized).PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0142 (resized).JPG
heavenly-bm66 (resized).jpg
laser-beam-sharks (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #574 YouTube of the dead flip stream of Batman 66 Posted by DeadFlip (7 years ago)

Post #844 Photos of episode 81 game Posted by RocketPin (7 years ago)

Post #862 Photos of the backbox boards Posted by MK6PIN (7 years ago)

Post #910 Photos of gadget #38 Posted by Texasff78 (7 years ago)

Post #914 PHotos of gadget #91 Posted by taz (7 years ago)

Post #918 Photos of episode 83 Posted by doomid (7 years ago)

Post #1285 Batman Code update released and readme Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1357 Photos of a pinsider's playfield with chipping and dimples Posted by Texasff78 (7 years ago)

Post #1503 Great photos of game episode #66 Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thundergod76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 7 years ago

It's pretty bare bones in the teaser video but still looks awesome. Can't wait to see full gameplay next week. Bought the Pre so only spent about half the $15k for the same results.

#158 7 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

I played my KISS LE tonight. Rumor has it that Lyman is finishing the code on it before he polishes BM66. Can't wait. Stern is awesome.

So hope that is true.

#191 7 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Lovely mate, lets get some gameplay video please
Neil.

PLEASE??!! Btw nice to see the size of Stern's heads hasn't changed to accommodate the lcd.

#232 7 years ago

Did they for sure fix the ramp flaps covering Catwoman's head?

#263 7 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Did the game ship with the topper?

OP said he grabbed it off the line at Stern and forget about the topper until after he left. Btw can the OP confirm if it came with a scoop Cliffy already installed?

#287 7 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Nice catch. Yes I have batgirl on both sides. I don't know what they will say about that, I'd prefer the robin and batman version but hey I'm not very picky.

That's really interesting because that's the exact same sideart that is supposed to be on the Premium. I wonder if Stern screwed up or decided to switch the 2 at the last minute. But it's really strange to not have the machines match their official flyer pictures.

#300 7 years ago

Still no gameplay video from the OP?

#625 7 years ago

After seeing the stream I'm more excited than ever to get mine. BTW did anyone else hear Gomez say that there will be updates to BM66 approximately ever 2 weeks until complete? That was awesome to hear! I just wish Stern had this same commitment to all the other games they have lacking in code.

#634 7 years ago

The "every 2 weeks comment" by Gomez is around the 10:10 mark.

#745 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

The LE topper is supposed to be different than the SLE topper, right? Has anyone seen the LE topper yet? If it has been shown somehow I missed it.

This is news to me. I thought the SLE and LE toppers were the same. Only the Pre are to have a different topper sold at a later time...right?

#750 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I thought they were the same except for the SLE having the bat signal light.

That's right, now I remember. Does anyone know if the Bat signal topper mod will be sold separately from Stern?

#867 7 years ago

If the connector isn't there I was planning on possibly connecting the mini bat signal to the Bat light on the turntable. It's only lit when a shot is required I think. Really hope the connector is there on the Pre though.

#878 7 years ago

The proto PRE from Stern's initial unveiling had Batgirl on the backbox. I wonder if someone at Stern is screwing them up and no one is catching it.

#900 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

My dealer asked Stern specifically - the backbox on the LE is supposed to have Batman and Robin, not Batgirl. The response did not specifically mention the Premium.
My LE will be here Tuesday. I'm hoping the factory screwed up my backbox (!) as I really want the Batgirl art ...

At first I was disappointed that Batgirl was on the Pre backbox. But now I really hope she's on my Pre when I get it.

#903 7 years ago
Quoted from RocketPin:

this is on the LE. yes the connector is there.

Thanks a lot for the pix! Does anyone know what connector needs to be on the end of bat signal? The one I bought has alligator clips on it. Thanks!

#927 7 years ago

Thanks for the tip Texas! Pics look great. Hope you're enjoying it.

#946 7 years ago

These dimples look more pronounced and deeper. I wonder what Vid would say about this.

#1178 7 years ago

Has anyone asked Stern about the decal switch? Is it intentional or a mistake?

#1181 7 years ago

I'm glad the LE buyers who paid more money than the PRE owners are happy that Batgirl is on the backbox. But as a PRE buyer who based part of my decision on what machine to purchase based on the art package I'm f**kin pissed off!!! I thought I was getting Batgirl. It's overkill on the PRE with B and R on every goddamn decal. I'm getting real sick of Stern's s**t!! When if ever will they get their s**t together?

#1184 7 years ago

I have no idea how to contact stern as I was banned from their FB page. And they don't answer their emails unless it's a tech related issue.

#1252 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Notice that batman's pole is bigger than robins.

#1408 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I'm dreading the arrival of my LE, Sterns overall quality has hit rock bottom, what the hell is going on.

I'm starting to feel the same about my PRE. At this point the longer it takes to get the better (maybe).

1 month later
#2134 7 years ago

At the very least it would be nice to have a thicker plastic that doesn't flap around when you hit that ramp.

1 month later
#2163 7 years ago

I love my PRE and it's not going anywhere. However my shooter lane started chipping almost immediately and needed mylar. After seeing some of the earlier playfields I felt forced to install a playfield protector. My Cliffyed penguin scoop is still chipping clear from the backside. My saucer is getting beat to hell and now the deflector is bending back and lifting the plastic piece above it. Had to rivet my Batmobile to keep it in place. My unprotected playfield and shooter lane on my KISS is solid as a rock. No offense to anyone who purchased the higher end models but I'd be sick to my stomach if spent that much cash for such little quality. Again I still find this a blast to play but I think Stern did nothing to help their reputation with this release.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 34.99
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thundergod76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-whats-your-impression?tu=thundergod76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.