IMG_2979 (resized).PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0142 (resized).JPG
heavenly-bm66 (resized).jpg
laser-beam-sharks (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #574 YouTube of the dead flip stream of Batman 66 Posted by DeadFlip (7 years ago)

Post #844 Photos of episode 81 game Posted by RocketPin (7 years ago)

Post #862 Photos of the backbox boards Posted by MK6PIN (7 years ago)

Post #910 Photos of gadget #38 Posted by Texasff78 (7 years ago)

Post #914 PHotos of gadget #91 Posted by taz (7 years ago)

Post #918 Photos of episode 83 Posted by doomid (7 years ago)

Post #1285 Batman Code update released and readme Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1357 Photos of a pinsider's playfield with chipping and dimples Posted by Texasff78 (7 years ago)

Post #1503 Great photos of game episode #66 Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#86 7 years ago

Video is only meant to be a tease, I am in on an LE and I will admit the video didn't do much for me, but I know how good that crane can be from when I had my BDK and I am sure Lyman will have the crane at the very least as good as in BDK if not better, but its also clear the game being played/shot is a prototype it has the ramp flaps covering Catwoman's head and the old proto penguin crane plastics/decals so its probably the SLE that has been on show but unplayable for sometime.

6 days and it will be a little easier to make a more educated guess, if Lonnie was on the code I would be worried but with Lyman on it I feel in safe hands. If anyone can make the new 3 way toy incredible and implement so its fun and unique its Lyman, the 30th cant come soon enough

#106 7 years ago
Quoted from denmark71:

The link to the video isn't working- is there somewhere else to view it?

Go to Sterns Facebook page, even if you don't have Facebook you can access it through a Google search its how I have viewed it and shown a couple friends.

EDIT: Here you go https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/ 2nd post down.

#113 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

There really just doesn't look like there's much to shoot at, or any speed or fast action, excitement and flow. The spinning thing is slow and clunky looking, takes up a lot of space, there's toys that are out of scale with the rest of the art & package like the small bat mobile underneath the larger TV on the wheel thing. How is a TV larger than a bat mobile? These are the kinds of details that make a game go above and beyond, something I'm not seeing here, especially considering the price hike. It just looked a little dark, slow, tired, and half baked and a lot like a game I've already seen and wasn't into before.

Scale is something that bugs me at times but the fact the 3 way toy spins around and the TV is on one face and the Batmobile/Batcave are on another makes it work as you never truly see the two together, if the TV was permanently fixed next to the Batmobile I would agree the scale would be way off and definitely bug my OCD but as it is at the moment with the faces/scenes being independent from each other it works.

#117 7 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Looks like a great game, over $10K great? No frickin way!

Price of a pin is like the price of anything else its worth what its worth to the person buying it. What is worth X & Y to one person is not worth X & Y to another, that's why having all the choices from the used market & all the NIBs options we have in the hobby at present is so good, hopefully there is something for everyone.

#127 7 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

WTF are you talking about there are 7 main shots on BM same as in Dialed in.

If you include the 3 faces of the spinning toy I make it 9.

Left orbit,
Face 1: Batphone & Lock
Face 2: Batmobile/Batcave Spinner
Face 3: Villain TV & Magnet
(shot location might be the same but with one face using a magnet, another a lock and another a spinner leading to the orbits, I would say if the shots return the ball to the flippers differently they are different shots imo)
Ramp 1
Ramp 2
Spinner into pops
VUK
Right Orbit
(then you have the crane, which requires shots/hits & depending on its programmed behaviour which was cool in BDK) constantly moving, moving to shot locations blocking all the shots above)

There is more than enough shots in the game, Lyman just needs time on the code to bring it all together, just like he did with TWD which everyone bitched about upon first impressions and now everyone raves about it and is possibly Sterns greatest game from a code perspective.

#140 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Can someone explain to me how the crane comes into play with the '66 series? I don't remember seeing it in any episodes.

It never made much sense in BDK other than word play on the scarecrows family name, but when a toy is as fun to shoot as the crane who cares its an awesome toy!

I would rather have a toy that's fun to shoot with ball interaction that's stretching the theme and using a little creative imagination, than a toy that's designed around the theme that sucks - WWE's ring, its perfect based on the theme but not that much fun to shoot.

#156 7 years ago

Less worrying about the Crane, it's a cool toy so its allowed but we could do with some thought on how we can add, Batpoles, Batcave entrance and the Shakespear bust into the game

#159 7 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

I played my KISS LE tonight. Rumor has it that Lyman is finishing the code on it before he polishes BM66. Can't wait. Stern is awesome.

That would be great, no game and it's owners deserve a code update more than Kiss, as a soon to be BM66 LE owner I would happily wait for Lyman to polish BM66 if it ment Kiss owners get the code they have been waiting for, in Lyman we trust

#161 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Cough! WOF... Cough! 7 inserts that don't do anything and no Wizard mode.

Haven't forgot about WOF but honestly I just don't see Stern ever addressing that and Lyman seems to be coding (either as lead or lending a hand polishing) just about every new game Stern puts out.

#218 7 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Gadget. Stern was nice enough to offer me to pick one but I told them just to surprise me. It's a rediculous gadget but it's kinda funny anyway. The good news for everyone is that 70-80 of these should ship next week so many should have these for nye. Also the factory was packed with parts inventory and they seem to be ramping up production on everything.

For anyone who has their game now or has seen the protos in person, is the speaker panel on the SLE is it metal? From photos and a video with George it appears the SLE has a powder coated speaker panel so it would need to be metal, what is the speaker panel on the LE? wood? Sorry I cant zoom in and get a good idea from my iphone.

#223 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Looks like plastic to me?

Should be easy enough then to get a metal speaker panel made off the plastic one and get it powder coated to match the LE armour

I will get that done at the same time I get my chrome wireform powdered

#226 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

That wld look nice..... or even a decal look nice and a cheaper upgrade...

Yeah it looks great, there is a video of George showing off the SLE and the speaker panel looks powder coated black with the silver flake to match the rest of the cabinet armour and it looks real nice.

I decided to powder my other wireform as one powdered and one chrome looks off to me and since BM66 is already so colourful, 2 coloured wireforms are better than 1

#231 7 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Just some pictures someone requested.

Thank you for the photos its great having some close up shots, good to see Villain has been correct, could you take a close up of the Batmobile model? Also how good is the powder coated finish on the left wireform? Thanks

#234 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Wow didn't realize two sides of the big toy were just 2 stand up targets? Is it Just that and a spinning thing like on safecracker?

I believe one side incorporates the magnet, a drop target or 2 would have been cool either on the spinning toy or in front of it - could have represented the bookcase/batpoles - the drop in BDK was a nice shot, but I still like whats on offer its different with each face.

#247 7 years ago

That translate really POP's, so glad I went with the LE over the premium, as it was the art package and topper that swung it for me.

#249 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Very nice upgrade.
Two wizard modes, that instruction card is loaded.

Looks good to me, I just cant wait to see what Lyman does this time around with the Crane, it had some nice programming in BDK, which I would be happy with again but if he can add a few fresh ideas to it even better.

I cant remember if BDK had "combos" in its code but looking at that instruction card BM66 does and everyone loves a combo champion scoreboard

#252 7 years ago

Definitely need a Hurry-Up mode in BM66, if Stern have access to the 66 movie as well as the series then its got to be included "some days you just can't get rid of a bomb" hurry up!

That would make my LE worth my 10k right there

ZhTjEE9.gifZhTjEE9.gif

#280 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Hoping it still has the combo system in it that Gomez had talked about on several of occasions and interviews

I must have missed that, can you share what you have heard/read? Last entry on the instruction card mentions combos so I am hoping there are plenty of combos (seems to be a regular thing now with Sterns thankfully as combos rock!) and a couple combo champion score boards.

#285 7 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

My batman is on its way but won't get it here until Jan. Can't wait!

I imagine ours will be arriving at the same time, are you planning on getting a Cliffy set for your BM66 - shooter lane, drain hole, VUK, kick out? Thinking of a joint order as I have a set as well as another BM66 owner.

#288 7 years ago
Quoted from arcaderehab:

Not of big fan of TDK and that crane - which prevented me from purchasing that title when new.

How can you not like that crane, after Lyman finished polishing the code for BDK its programming was pretty cool and varied between modes.

I know it's personal taste just curious what you didn't like about the crane as I always thought it was one of Sterns best toys.

#292 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

How so? Both games started as an existing game and were tweaked here and there to make a new one. IM started life as Austin Powers. The ramps are exactly the same (except the left no longer has the magnet divertor). Monger is the same idea as Dr. Evil ...both rise out of the playfield to be bashed. War Machine kickback replaced the toilet, Whiplash magnet replaced the Austin scoop. Shot up the middle to the pops replaced the time machine....all new rules = different game. If you weren't around in 2010, people were saying the same thing about IM as some are about B66: "It's just an Austin Powers retheme but cheaped down and costs more"

Totally agree with the above, rules can completely change a game, after all there is only so many layouts you can do before they have all been done, rules/code "make" a game!

But don't forget the KILLER audio package on Ironman that alone makes Ironman completely different and instantly immersive, there is no pin I enjoy more with the sound and shaker cranked up to max.

#293 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No Cliffys for me
Mylar or thin self adhesive felt in shooter lane. Works great, installs in 2 seconds and costs about a nickel.
Same thing for scoops

Never heard of that being used before, I will look into that, I do like the look and finish of Cliffy's though, although the best shooter lane protector I have ever seen/had is Avatar LE the metal rails that detect which type of ball is being used is bullet proof and looks good.

#301 7 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Still no gameplay video from the OP?

Family? Christmas? new BM66 pin in the house? OP has probably been busy doing what we all would have been doing in the same position, by that I mean he's been playing his BM66 locked away from his family in his gameroom

#458 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveMan:

If you pull up the felt does it leave any residue?

GooGone works great for removing sticky residue left by glues etc, just make sure you always test it on a hidden area of whatever/where ever your going to apply it to, before you cover the area with it.

#463 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Since JJP had a few extra years to develop TH because of all the delays, it should be a lot better at this point Kvan!
I agree, TH is amazing. Maybe give it a little time to get some polish going here. A ways to go to catch up with TH, DP? Not so much.

TH had years to develop , BM66 has been a year at most from the Gomez interview it sounds more like months, I agree their light years apart but when something is in continual development like TH for years I would except that product to be vastly superior.

#535 7 years ago

Is any one here logged in on chat? Has anyone asked yet if the villains video clips will be matched up with audio ques? I remember George saying the villains will taunt the player, code is early but if anyone can ask and get a reply from George that would be great.

#561 7 years ago

Looked great to me, it shot like I was expecting and hoping, an improved BDK I brought and LE for that very reason it kept all the stuff I loved about BDK and replaced all the stuff I wasn't thrilled by.

I'm sure with code revisions this is going to be great, I like the fact it's not a flow monster, BDK wasn't particularly high in the flow department but I have ironman, Star Trek and avatar for flow, BM is my variety and so far it looks great, can't wait for my LE.

#565 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Different stokes for different folks.......not my cup of tea but then again I don't drink tea.

That's always been the case in this hobby (& any other for that matter) and we all know that, there's games I don't like but my friends love, I think with BM it's simply pricing that has over shadowed this.

I'm in on an LE but I totally get what some of the guys like sevenrites are saying about expecting more from Stern, I was pretty pissed that Stern didn't add more iconic imagery and theme integration into this pin (bat poles, bat cave entrance/exit, Shakespeare bust etc) but I can add those things, should I have to at 10k? No way, but am I willing to? Yeah I love enhancing my games so I'll do it, comes back to personal choice again

#569 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I agree with this 100%. I bought my BDK NIB for 3995. Honestly and for the most part its the same game with a different art package, different coding ,two wire forms taking place of the more expensive tetter totter and mini playfield ( its an improvment ) and an LDC .
At double the price and with the far superior SAM system in BDK, I cant justify the huge price increase over gameplay.

I also brought my BDK NIB and yeah I don't think the price increase seen on BM66 is worth it from an inflation/BOM point of view, but the fact it wasn't just a reskin of BDK, kept the stuff I loved like the crane and added a second ramp which I always felt BDK needed, made it worth it to me.

The crane is one of my favourite Stern toys I just never got bored of shooting it. But the teeter totter, can and upper playfield sucked, the piss poor sound package also didn't help (before we had pin brower) where ultimately the reasons I sold the game. Although the drop and joker lock was a shot that felt great, would have been nice to see a drop or two on BM66.

I didn't need a new layout, I pulled the trigger because it was BDK 2.5.

#589 7 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

So if there is truly 80 production SLE BM 66 produced at 7k over the 8k model. In Gorilla math that accounts for $560,000 going Stearns way for a topper and a few cosmetic pieces. Obviously minus the cost of the topper and a few cosmetic pieces .
Hmmmm?

We don't have to like the pricing but at the end of the day it's business and making money is part of keeping a business alive.

If every future stern release was at BM66 pricing there would be big problems but if they are going to release 2 or 3 regular titles plus a boutique (BM66) and a studio title (WNBJM) then at least they are offering up a lot of NIB choices.

#590 7 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Does the 15k SLE BM66 offer anything to the playfield over the 8k BM 66? Or is it 7k for cosmetics?

It's cosmetic (pinstripping on cabinet armour, foil cabinet decals, supposedly a personalised audio clip) other than the cost is in the rarity and limited number of the SLE. Some people find rarity/exclusivity a big enough draw, personally I wanted the LE for the cabinet art and translite as I felt it was the best looking art package and best value of the 3 models.

#593 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

The bickering in this thread is more entertaining than the actual game is at this point.

No more bickering in this thread than any other, once Aerosmith is revealed the bickering will just move from here to there, it's just with BM66 the bickering has been pretty much 95% pricing and 5% bitching about the flow, which BDK was never known for its flow in the first place in fact the exact opposite, BM66 definitely makes it a lot faster in the flow department those ramp shot returns are lighting fast

#599 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Next NIB machine I expect to buy I will literally avoid reading every thread on Pinside about it, except the club thread. This place seriously sucks the enjoyment out of new pinball in a big way.

I'm in for a BM66 LE and the bickering hasn't made me enjoy it arriving any less, in fact I love the haters because they help you keep a level head, some of the negative stuff I actually agree with but I'm still super excited as I enjoyed my BDK and I see BM66 as an improved BDK so that's good enough for me, so I like hearing the positives from people that like the game/buying to the people who won't buy and think it sucks and why.

#601 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I fail to understand why an individual who doesnt like a game goes out of their way to convince others they are wrong in their
personal joy, and should join them in their hate.

I actually think more often than not those people that continually jump in every thread to repeat their dislike for a game again and again are trying to convince themselves they don't like the game.

I get this impression with BM66 more than any other game in recent years and it's probably due to the pricing people either priced out or unable to justify the price. I originally was in the later I couldn't justify the price but then I saw saw how much a HUO BDK is going for here in the U.K and the fact BM66 has removed all the stuff I didn't like on BDK and added a second ramp which I always felt BDK needed I felt comfortable buying one and felt the LE was the best value.

#603 7 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

This stream was Stern doing me (and the community) a solid. They let me show off, to an audience, a game still being tweaked.
That's huge.
Video game companies do this all the time to get feedback on a game close to completion.
Like was mentioned above, the production playfields are spoken for, so we got the one we played on that only had insert differences.
Overall I think it's generous for Stern to keep letting me do this before the games are finalized. It's a step in a new (and awesome) direction to allow tons of feedback before full release.
We'll for sure be revisiting the game soon, Lyman even asked when I'm coming back to do this again.
Thanks again for everyone tuning in!

Totally agree, the gameplay previews can only be a good thing especially if the guys and Stern take on board any community feedback/suggestion from them.

Can you share any points of discussion/feedback that where picked up on either during the play session or suggestions over the live chat that any of the guys (George/Lyman) might have spoke about either on or off camera?

Are they reading these BM66 threads anything like that?

#652 7 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Id rather us all focus on the positive not the negative.
Im in on an LE. However, im still on the fence about the theme. Its a little before my time

Sometimes the negatives are just as valuable as the positives, I personally like the negatives when I'm looking at a pin especially NIB, it helps to keep you level headed and avoid getting drunk on the kool-aid which is easily done whenever your buying something new it's the natural excitement that comes with it.

The theme is way before my time I used to watch re runs or re runs with my old man, I am only 30 now, maybe your a little younger but it's Batman the theme is timeless and from what was said about future ideas for the code this game has the potential to be one of Sterns greats, I also think George and Lyman revisted BDK because they wanted to make it truely great second time round.

#672 7 years ago

Can we just put the bitching about pricing to bed, yeah this game ain't worth 10k in hardware but I'm buying one because to me it's worth paying up for & so do others, would I personally do it if all Sterns releases where 10k? Hell no! But I was in a position to buy this one and loved (the right) half of my BDK.

#681 7 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Been playing the hell out of my gadget LE. It's a ton of fun to shoot.
The left ramp is surprisingly fast. Very satisfying.
Can't wait for the code drop on Tuesday.

From the live feed it looked like both ramp returns are lightning fast, every time a solid shot was made to one of the ramps I smiled seeing the ball race back to the flippers

#695 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You are having some of the same snags They were having on stream? Lyman was aggravated

That right scoop is like Gollum on Lotr? Mine survived great without a cliffy!

That's why you can trust games with Lyman on code, the guy takes a lot of pride in his work and is a perfectionist.

What did you use on your LOTR Ice?

#717 7 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

This I find so strange. Why is it that a game is depending on the programmer to be any good.

Short answer good/bad coding can make or break a game regardless of the physical design.

Long answer and imo

Code has the biggest effect on a game, it can take a simple layout and make it truely great or the other side of it with poor coding it can take the best layout in the world and suck all the fun out of it.

Take ironman (which to my knowledge Lyman finished up and polished) is probably about as simple as you could make a layout but the code (rules, video, audio) makes that game great!

TWD is another great example, this time a complex and unique layout, at first it was a clunk fest, then Lyman spent the time on the code and made it into a masterpiece.

Where as other programmers might have just left it in its original uninspired form, as has happened with past titles. Lyman's track record speaks for itself so it gives buyers more confidence reassurance the code is going to get the time and attention needed to complete it / make it great.

#765 7 years ago

I second that while we have to wait over here in the U.K for our games to arrive, the more reviews the better, looking forward to hearing what you guys with your games think of the expected code update Tuesday and just how big of an update it is.

#768 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Batman 66.......they removed the mini PF and has the same R vuk and wire form as cheapo Costco BDK Batman. ( one of my first impressions along with outrageous price point )

Removing that mini pf and replacing it with a second ramp is what BDK always felt like it was missing and needed to add some much needed speed and flow.

As far as your vuk/wireform impressions your just twisting things to suit, as every version of Batman from Stern (BDK, BDK lite/costco & BM66) has the same right vuk/wireform BM66 has made it into a complete ramp shot.

#808 7 years ago

Awesome to finally see this thread get back to talking about pinball instead of pricing

Great photos MK, the whole Spike 2 looks extremely clean and low maintenance, fingers crossed we don't see the same issues that Spide 1 saw.

#810 7 years ago

Holy cool card Batman!!

You hit the jackpot (pinball pin intended) with that one MK

#824 7 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

I don't care what a new Stern costs I just enjoy playing them.

It's a shame that this has been forgotten with this title. No one in this thread is disagreeing NIB pricing sucks balls & no one is disagreeing that this is an improved re-theme but the later for me was one of the reason I brought, will I be buying anymore Sterns NIB if pricing continues to rise? Nope but that's another discussion for another thread, this is batman and everyone on this forum should enjoy this game one way or another, regardless of price it's pinball!

#825 7 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

It's all good. Stern is taking care of it. Their support has been outstanding.

Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

Yep, they always try to make it right!
Congrats on the game!!

Pat & co. are second to none, any issue I have ever had they have sorted it out without question asap

Hope it gets sorted quickly xfassa

#858 7 years ago

Cool so episodes are being distributed within the US, so maybe Stern decided to mix it up a little get a mix all over the globe?

Come on shark repellant bat spray LE come to daddy

#859 7 years ago

Are all LE owners getting Batgirl decals on the backbox sides?

#864 7 years ago

LE owners did your box state what LE you had, number and episode/gadget or was that only clear once box was opened and pin removed?

#869 7 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

If the connector isn't there I was planning on possibly connecting the mini bat signal to the Bat light on the turntable. It's only lit when a shot is required I think. Really hope the connector is there on the Pre though.

I was planning on connecting a light up Shakespeare bust to either the turntable bat sign light or the phone

#871 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Batman!?
Nobody gives a shit about this anymore lets talk about Aerosmith!

Aero who?

#875 7 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

Stashkid will be doing a live unboxing of a BM66 SLE tonight on Twitch around 8:30EST for anybody that wants to see more gameplay.
https://www.twitch.tv/stashkid13

Thanks for the heads up, think I will work late tonight and catch the unboxing.

#886 7 years ago

Maybe its a mistake at the factory and no one is catching it before they go out the doors? Maybe someone state side can call and ask Pat, maybe he would know or could find out an answer for someone, always worth asking, I know I want Batman & Robin for my LE.

#892 7 years ago
Quoted from RocketPin:

I continually have problems with the ball sticking on the riddler saucer. the ball goes to deep to the right, so it does not set in the saucer correct.

That was a problem on mine & others BDK's if the table had a slight lean to the right and was not level left to right, soon as I checked and levelled my BDK I never had trouble with that issue again.

#898 7 years ago

Stream is up! Holy shiny pinball armour Batman! That flake powder coat is absolutely stunning

#902 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

My dealer asked Stern specifically - the backbox on the LE is supposed to have Batman and Robin, not Batgirl. The response did not specifically mention the Premium.
My LE will be here Tuesday. I'm hoping the factory screwed up my backbox (!) as I really want the Batgirl art ...

Thanks for the clarification and posting, if I have Batgirl on my LE I'll be calling Stern to get my Batman & Robin decals

#928 7 years ago

Question for the SLE owners, how is the pin stripping applied? Guessing it's applied on top of the powder coating and then cleared? Or is it simply applied on top and exposed?

#937 7 years ago

Can any other owners SLE or LE weigh in on the condition of their playfields for Texasff78 to compare

#941 7 years ago

Texasff78 what's is the production stamp date on your playfield?

#1031 7 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

Date is Dec 2 2016.

Hoping someone with a little more know how, can answer my question but could the excessive dimpling on Texasff78 playfield be anything to do with how fresh/new it is? the playfield and clear is for arguments sake going off the date stamped a month old, doesn't clear harden the longer it has to cure? or does additional time not change it from the second its dry?

#1089 7 years ago

Just wanted to put this in here as well as the official thread, looking to get a replacement gadget selector bat symbol made, ideally laser cut like the ones seen on ST, TWD, GOT etc.

Firstly any bat symbol could be used but I went with the one off the 66 Batmobile and my reasons for that where:

It was the only 66 symbol online in red

But the real reason I chose it was because I plan to pin stripe my LE armour like the SLE armour & with the topper combined they represent the Batmobile, especially with the SLE cabs having the Batmobile side art it just seemed like a great all round fit plus it allows for the text to be nicely incorporated in the middle between the wing tips or within the symbol, as I find the Bat Gadget decal placed to one side looking a little awkward.

emblem 1 (resized).jpgemblem 1 (resized).jpg
emblem 4 (resized).jpgemblem 4 (resized).jpg

emblem 2 (resized).jpgemblem 2 (resized).jpg

#1101 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

How about something more along these lines?

Looks pretty cool, which ever design is used having the BM66 font would be sweet.

IMG_1325 (resized).JPGIMG_1325 (resized).JPG

#1142 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I tried your suggestion, but sometimes more is too much. I think these are more utilitarian, so a little flair on a simple, san-serif font is probably okay, but using a crazy font for everything is visually too busy and ugly. Using Batfont for the "Bat" and a san-serif font for the rest isn't bad, though.

I don't know I like it but maybe the text just needs to be smaller so its not so over powering, the text on the factory decal is pretty small, I will be looking into options this week just be good to know which options people prefer text can be decided upon later but one piece design with writing incorporated within the Bat symbol or 2 piece design with the text below in a separate box between the wing tips?

#1146 7 years ago

Could easily be a factory error or simply batgirl are the only decals they have enough of to complete early LEs and Stern thought we wouldn't notice and if we did care enough to complain.

#1227 7 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Bat66 premium arrived today. Play is pretty damn fun so far. Code update is scheduled for tomorrow pending tonight's testing results. More call outs from the Big Bat please!

Batman & Robin on the back box? Any news on premium topper? Your the first person I know that's received a premium unless I missed someone else good news post above.

Congrats on receiving your game, enjoy

#1234 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

I have one myself and all the haters on here should stop hating and play one before they judge it at all.

IMG_0517 (resized).JPGIMG_0517 (resized).JPG

#1236 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Is it hate? ...oooor properly judging and criticizing an expensive game with early early code?

There is some of that for sure there's been some really interesting positives and negatives from people who have got a chance to put some one on a BM66, however there are a few who keep saying the same old stuff over and over again and take any opportunity to put the game and owners down.

Works both ways if someone loves a game I like reading why just as much as reading why someone hates a game, just trashing a game over and over without any real justification is lame and there seems to be more with this title than any other previous Stern release.

#1266 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You don't see the justification over previous titles? Really?
Hint:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I see plenty of justification, I brought an LE and at the moment pretty pissed a George for over promising and under delivering again, if its easy to promise something multiple times, surely its just as easy to say its going to be later than I said sorry guys instead of promising another date and missing that. But regardless of cost you cant just go its lame cause it cost more, you like to make your feelings clear about GB but at least you say why which makes it a readable, if you just said it sucks every post and nothing else that's would be boring and trolling, oh and some of those GBLEs where selling for 10k

#1276 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I don't know the specs of Spike 2, but I wonder if compression is necessary to avoid any sort of lag for those clips. I would be shocked if that was an actual issue with solid state media, but I don't know for sure. Maybe down the line those assets can be updated to be higher res. Could storage space be an issue as well?

A brand new system designed and built when, 2016? Storage space and compression should be a none issue in this day and age, I can play and store dozens of feature length HD movies on my cell phone, no excuses for any of those issues on Spike 2.

#1311 7 years ago

Would it of helped if the beginning of the ramps where enclosed instead of half /open top wireforms?

#1313 7 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Doesn't really need to be as the ball seems to comfortably make the turn most of the time.
It just needs a welded tab for a screw at the last part of the cover to keep the flap from rattling/opening up, so the ball stays on track.

I haven't got my game yet, is the cover just a flat clear plastic? If it is let me rephrase my question would it give the game a more premium look with enclosed wirforms?

#1320 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

The crane without a shaker is like nacho's without the cheese.

Literally made me laugh that hard juice came out my nose post of the year right there

#1321 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yeah I felt the same. I think maybe it's the audio. When you start the crane on BDK, the music becomes very dramatic ...and each hit has a really cool and intense sound effect. Then - the final hit takes your directly into multiball with another intense music change. The associated sounds make the hits and events more satisfying.

Agree with that, from the vids I have seen it certainly is not as dramatic and focused as BDK but what with the code being so early still I like to think Lyman will address the presentation side of things once he's got the modes fleshed out and polished.

Lighting was also more dramatic during crane mods especially crane hits I used to love the flasher and light show when you hit the crane on BDK. I am confident Lyman will make the crane on BM66 as impressive as BDK can't see him making it worse second time round that just isn't his style, if anything I'm sure he would take this as a chance to improve all aspects of BDK and the crane.

#1347 7 years ago

To make it a fair test, I think you need to do it at least another 100 times, just so we can see if it evens out

#1378 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

It appears the ramp flaps were designed too steep and too far in front of the blue nubs that are for deadening the missed shots. As soon as the ball gets on the edge of the flaps it is destined to fly off the nub in the air because the ball is already elevated when it hits the nub.

So they corrected one screw up (chopping off catwoman's head with the ramp flaps) by simply shortening them and making them steep instead of sorting the set itself out before printing production playfield

#1398 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The didn't change the ramp flap. they changed the artwork on the production games. Notice the position of the ramp flap to the insert and where catwoman is in relation to the insert.

Thanks doc I stand corrected, seems odd then that if they altered to artwork that the ramp flaps appear too steep/short to some oweners. Would have thought ramps would have been tested prior to production, just going from quite a few people complaining about them.

#1401 7 years ago

Shit, sorry to hear that calprog & the issues you have had out the box I genuinely hope Stern make it right for you asap!

I'm dreading the arrival of my LE, Sterns overall quality has hit rock bottom, what the hell is going on, I have always had solid products from Stern and suddenly it's gone to rat shit on every aspect of the line, doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

#1464 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Just cancel. You've seen and read all the reports about the state of the game. It makes absolutely no sense to retain the order. Even if you want an LE and none are available in 6-9 months, you know perfectly well this game is never going to hold value.

Funny enough reading through the threads again and before you posted this, I took time out to watch "don't breathe" pretty good little horror film, I had already settled on cancelling and requesting money back, so will be getting on this first thing in the morning.

#1517 7 years ago

BM66 was rushed into production and brought forward to be released in time for "Anniversary" taglines, which pushed the release of Aerosmith back, it clearly didn't give Lyman much time at all on the game specific code, the non flipping game that was revealed is proof it wasn't ready on even the most basic level.

Wasn't Lyman the one that's helped design and code Spike 2? If so he was probably up to his neck coding that and then Stern tell him btw while your still finishing up the system coding we are bringing your next game forward a few months, give the man a chance to catch up, he will make good on the code he always does with the games he works on.

Should Stern have released such an expensive game with such bare code, hell no but business is business and they needed to capitalise on the timing of Anniversaries, supposedly Aerosmith is going to ship with complete code as it was pushed back to make way for BM66 if that's true and Stern give Lyman plenty of time to finish code on BM66, its a win win for both set of buyers and its been a long time since that's happened with new Stern releases back to back.

1 week later
#1533 7 years ago
Quoted from Hasi:

which version has the red wire ramp and which has the blue one?

I am powder coating my LE ramp a purply blue to match Batmans cowl

#1550 7 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

There are reports coming out that Aerosmith seems to have pretty much completed code (integrated animations, multiballs, etc). How did THAT happen with what is going on here?

Quite a few people have said Aerosmith was supposed to be revealed/released when BM66 was but they switched the releases to get BM66 out the door to coincide with the 30th & 50th anniversaries, if Aerosmith had been released late last year as originally planned it would have probably released less complete than it is now due to the extra time it's had due to BM66 release being pulled forward.

Edit: what Greg just said 2 seconds before I posted the same

#1566 7 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Left orbit needs some work. Not sure what's the best resolve yet. Every mm counts in that area because its so damn tight.
Would like to see if there's a way of smoothing out that ball path area against the left ramp. Maybe modify the blue bumper pad usage. Not eliminate its function, or flip the mount to the inside but maybe get that liquid rubber dip that comes in a can.
Dip the corner of the ramp in it a couple times to get a decent layer of rubber protection on the actual ramp metal itself. Eliminate the mounting of the pad altogether.
It wouldn't be a lot, but losing the metal tab where the screws tighten into on the ramps outer edge could be a better pathway and transition for the ball around that spot. Just spitballing an idea to fix it.

Are the any other games with a similar design that we could take a solution from? I am just looking through ipdb now to see how it looks and compare it to other games with metal ramps from Stern like Transformers...

#1622 7 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

You mean the code with a final version that has a dead end where you can't play the villains anymore? Oh yeah, that turned out great.
(I own an X-Men and like it a lot, but they never finished fixing the bugs and rushed out a final version where you can't get to the wizard modes again).

I'm glad you posted that I have been looking at an xmen pro, think I might reconsider knowing that, thanks for the heads up Judremy.

#1630 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Hard to disagree with this point of view. Seems very "placeholder-y."

Must be someone here that uses Facebook with Lyman on their friends list that could ask that very question if it's placeholder or not? I just finished watching the coast2coast video with Lyman playing TWD and you can tell by the way he tasks he loves what he does and his thought to coding is real deep he doesn't do anything without a genuine purpose.

#1653 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I dunno what Stern would charge per pin to cover it, but the costs depend on the license (different creators have different terms)

I think the 9k, 10k & 15k price tags we paid should cover it

#1660 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

telling pinsiders bm66 sucks > telling people their children are ugly!

Opinions on both sides are void. People saying it sucks and people who say it's the greatest Stern ever, neither opinion counts for a dime while the code is in beta.

Once the game hits at least v1 and all modes and features are present then people can get a true feel for the game, love it or hate it, either way right now it's just to bare and basic to get a true feel for it.

BM66 is the same as ST, TWD, MET everyone is judging it based on beta code and we all know how it ended in the end for the 3 games above. When code is this bare due to Stern dropping this release on Lyman months ahead of schedule with no warning, we can't accurately judge the pin yet, it has potential there physically & it's got unlimited potential with Lyman on code so until the code is at least at a base level we just don't know if it's gonna be one of Sterns greats or not.

#1663 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Sorry Kpg, the Stern pinball world doesn't revolve around you.
The point is the issue obviously wasn't fully resolved with the Pfs until recently. All the whining in the world wasn't gonna change it. You should have listened to Vid
Why would I say that? Well, because I have a couple of issues on BM66 and they got resolved promptly, not a half year later. They aren't trying to F me?
i def know you have stretch marks on your south side cheeks!

iceman44 & kpg you fellas are never going to agree on this issue, but I'm sure you can agree Sterns communication of the process was piss poor. A little simple communication would have stopped a lot of the drama and fallout following Sterns playfield disaster.

#1695 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Lyman didn't touch the IM code...but he did code AFM, MM, MB, AC/DC, MET, TWD, and Tron.

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/iron-man

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5550

He is credited for Ironman everywhere you look

Lyman polish and flow of code is what makes Ironman pure magic, otherwise it would have been shoot this x 10, shoot that x 10.

#1697 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

And the original Batman Dark Knight. Let's list the duds with the hits. Batman'66 is his shot at redemption for the original BDK turd.

BDK final code update was pretty good, certainly not Lymans best but like usual I bet he wasn't exactly given much time plus he did the best he could with the design George gave him.

Between the teeter totter and that terrible upper playfield no amount of code was saving those features, the can was crap but the shot itself into the joker lock behind the drop target is actually a real good shot, it was the poor design features that dragged BDK down, I loved everything about mine except the teeter totter and upper playfield they just sucked on so many levels

#1702 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

They kind of got boned by the attempt to get the game out at the movie's release date. WB wouldn't give them any Two-Face stuff as that was supposed to
be a big surprise. They also didn't get any Maggie Gyllenhaal clips. I had the game and never knew when I had started/completed a Harvey Dent or Rachel mode...it just happened without really realizing it.

I had the same issues with mine, that was due to the poor sound package and not being able to tell which sound alike was supposed to be who. The Alfred (Michael Caine) sound a like still gives me nightmares

BDK had a lot of things against it, bad playfield features/toys, terrible sound package and initial code was crap, but the final code was pretty good and some time in pinball browser could be a game changer for any current owners.

#1705 7 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Played BM66LE and a SMVE tonight. The SMVE was the superior VE. BM felt cheap and was hardly any fun. I kept dropping quarters into the SM, left the BM alone for the rest of the night

Didn't we hear the same old stuff on repeat with TWD?

Firstly BM66 is not a VE and once the code is out of beta maybe go back and give BM66 another shot, at the moment the code is not doing the game any facours, Stern pushed up the release date, switching release dates with Aerosmith.

While the code is like this no one can get a true feel for the finished game, it's the same situation as TWD & MET and Lyman turned them into classics, BM66 is hopefully going to get the same treatment.

#1731 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Are f*cking serious? With this game? EVERYONE who bought it blindly bought it!!! 100%!!! There was no video of gameplay & no one could play it at expo. Blind as a bat!!!

Well..... I didn't pay up for my LE until after the deadflip video

#1735 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

One thing you CAN judge currently is the poor geometry of lots of the shots, leading to dead balls everywhere. The left orbit from the factory is a DISASTER. Moving the pad on the ramp to the inside almost completely fixes it, making it what I would call acceptable - I HIGHLY recommend this fix!
The software will make the dead shots tolerable (or even reduce them, hopefully, by changing rotisserie timing), but it won't fix it completely.

That's kind of what you get with a Gomez design, he seems to like tight geometry and engineering mechs over flow, but that's not a bad thing I don't need or want every pin I keep in my collection to flow like water, I have Ritchie & Borg pins for that speed fix.

BDK was clunky until I tweaked pretty much all the shots, so I had a good idea what to expect when I saw the reveal of the BM66 playfield, with the extra ramp and the existing ramp loosing the upper playfield in exchange for a complete ramp return, ALOT more flow without it going into Ritchie territory. But I kind of like having to make some tight shots on some games certainly helps me learn to play better.

#1737 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

You know 99% of the people who bought BM66 know it's a turd bucket but will defend their purchase like it's their own child.

Nope, if when the code is complete it sucks I wont defend it at all, just like when my kids are in the wrong I don't defend them either

But I cant say I am worried, Lyman is coding and he always delivers great to killer code, even if it means using his own time.

Plus I have brought games before that where bashed by haters, before code was complete/the game was given a chance, I got told and read it 100s of times when I brought Ironman at release "its a turd", "its cheap shit", "its empty with nothing to do or shoot", "why have you wasted your money", "worst game ever" etc, SM, TWD, ST all went through the same crap, and well we all know how that ended

#1756 7 years ago

The bashing of this games "current beta code" is getting old. So I thought I would repost something I posted in TWD thread.

Its coast2coast featuring Lyman talking about all aspects of TWD, "specifically code" why he coded certain features the way he did - AND THE BIG REVELATION he even mentions code decisions he made due to the design and complaints more than once. Which is why I thought it would be worth re-posting here as his thought process from TWD will surely flow into BM66, specifically if there is a design/shot issue he can program round like he mentions and did in TWD.

It's an awesome video and well worth watching Lyman play the hell out of the game and listening to his ideas behind coding etc, anyway check it out the more people that watch this the better its truly a great vid and worth watching every minute.

#1762 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

BM'66 is less pressure from the get-go, and most games are entertaining even though there's little to do at the moment and almost no callouts. I remain critical, but optimistic.

Once the callouts are in place, I think they will be a game changer in themselves. Especially if Lyman can code them as George stated to taunt us while we play, that will be awesome and add to immersion that the player is playing as Batman and having the villains commenting on our play.

And the big plus and probably what we are all most looking forward to having included; Romero's Joker Laugh, Meredith's Penguin Quack, Gorshin's Riddler Giggle & I am sure we could all listen to Julie Newmar's Purrrr-fect all day it will all add to the immersion and tonnes of nostalgia for the ears to enjoy!

#1764 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The only bummer is that Adam West sounds REALLY OLD in the callouts already recorded and waiting in the code to be used. Like Mr- Burns-does-Batman-level old. Burt Ward's Robin doesn't sound bad, but I wish they had used an impersonator for a younger batman sound that matches the time of the game.

I am sure we can always tweak things with pinball browser if there is anything too jarring. I finished watching season one of the original series on Friday night (working my way through the boxset) and I just watched the new animated film Return of the Caped Crusaders and yeah you can tell the differences in their voices but I guess voices change after 50 years, I personally find Burts the most jarring change, but maybe that's because I am used to "Mayor Adam West"

#1899 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

The game is pretty boring as it sits now, but then again so was Walking Dead on release. I'm confident Lyman will make game as playable as possible despite the layout and toys. Well-written rules and software should make it pretty fun.

Finally a comment with some intelligent thought put behind it. iceman44 you have it spot on way too many whiners in this thread continually ragging on this game over and over again, the release was brought forward almost 4-6months and switched up with Aerosmith.

Lyman is a coding wizard but what where people expecting him to be able to do? Finish coding spike 2 and then with at a guess a few weeks/months notice (sure he was last too know, from his frustration on the deadflip stream) the release of BM66 being switched up and brought forward code that to completion simultaneously??

At present impressions good or bad are just that, but I don't see how anyone can declare it the greatest game (which I don't think anyone has) or declare it a turd and write it off with beta code, it's at 0.68 people! This is TWD all over again

#1942 7 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

Put some more time in on another local one. It still feels very clunky, and the turntable seemed to be having a hard time getting to where it needed to go - often, it'd rotate halfway, then stop for a couple seconds, then jerk around again. There were also a few times where I was told to hit the batphone, but the batphone wouldn't be ready to shoot, which was frustrating. I also wish the crane was a little more sensitive, you really have to bash it head-on.

Looking forward to further integration of the video clips. Hopefully they can get some more editing in, some clips seemed to linger.

Turntable behaviour is most probably due to the early nature of the code.

As for the crane on BDK it required a good solid hit, which is a good thing imo, don't want shots registering off slings or anything plus makes the shots you do make feel far more impactful specially with a shaker installed.

#2004 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

BM66LE up and running beautifully!!! Love it.
Go Lyman.

There should be new code tonight iceman, that will be icing on the cake for you, games up and running plus new code doesn't get much sweeter

#2088 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Keep up the down vote brigade and I'll buy something like Batman66sucks.com and really blow it up there, here, and everywhere else.

IMG_0812 (resized).JPGIMG_0812 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#2210 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Makes sense, those who are financially invested in the machine love it and claim it's another classic are the ones who praise it.

It seems everyone who didn't pre order it does not like it, and those who bought it sight unseen think it's the next best thing since sliced bread.
I am truly shocked and surprised!

Sorry kpg but I will be the one that goes against the perceived grain. I have a BM66LE on order, Stern have taken that long getting games here to the UK - we are still waiting that any honeymoon period is long gone, if BM66 sucks ass I'll be the first owner to say so!

Baring in mind though I genuinely liked BDK a lot, the only reasons I sold it was due to the single ramp leading to the monotonous upper playfield/teeter totter & the downright terrible audio package with the worst sound a likes imaginable.

I ordered BM66 as it was BDK but with the things I wanted my BDK to have - another ramp and the upper playfield and teeter totter, BM66 should have definitely had a little more variety on the turntable maybe some drops instead of just stand ups? But I'll see how good or bad that turntable is when it finally arrives, as long as Lyman codes the crane as good as BDK I know I'll have something to be pretty damn happy about.

#2256 6 years ago

Watching some gameplay vids, how many different Gotham City intros are coded into the game currently? I am watching through the entire series on blu ray and there seems to be a different intro "on a sunny day in Gotham City" for every episode, would be nice to have a good amount of these included in future code to minimise repeating clips.

#2275 6 years ago

Hopefully Lyman sorts out the bugs, stacking a mode with a multiball is one of my favourite things to aim for and only being an average/ok player helps in completing modes.

#2280 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

There are no problems with stacking a villain mode with multiball. What vireland is referring to is an option where you can stack multiple villains before starting them. This option may be a little buggy and is why it's a menu option and not default.

Thanks for the clarification, pretty sure Lyman will sort that out in future updates though, would give us a few different ways to approach/play the game which is always better imo than a linear game where you must do the same things in the same order each game

3 weeks later
#2341 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

There is no comparison possible with the artwork, Aerosmith is way better!
The code is already good ( maybe coz this game is an kiss 2.0?). Aerosmith that came later is however better than B66!
And to be clear, I even prefer playing Batman than B66. Effectively I hope for those who paid it so much, Lyman would do a great code.

BM66 art is way better than Aerosmith, it doesn't matter how good an artist is they cant make Steve Tyler look good

Code is a non subject at this point, Aerosmith was released after BM66 but originally it was going to be released before BM66, at the last minute things got changed around and BM66 was released nearly 6 months ahead of its original release.

Which seems to be something people are forgetting, yes Aerosmith code is nice but its had 4-6 months extra development time, imo Lonnie doesn't appear to have used that time to add any flare to the code, it is definitely solid code but its standard Lonnie, I just don't see any extra flare or nuances that you would see from Dwight or Lyman, considering all the extra time Aerosmith has had since swapping spots with BM66

And BDK was a great game just hampered by poor initial code and some of the worst toys/mechs ever - teeter totter ramp, the can and that upper playfield all off one ramp ruined a potentially great game, but I feel the same way about Avengers, Gomez often trys to experiment outside the box, BM66 replaces all the bad mechs for another "fast" ramp and once the code improves I think the turntable will be great, certainly a better use of the space than the can!

As long as Lyman gets the code, lcd video, villain vision interaction and the audio and lightshows as good as BDK, BM66 will be one of Sterns better games.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
11,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
$ 39.00
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
Backbox
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
Protection
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-whats-your-impression?tu=j85m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.