Topic Stats

• 2,353 posts
  • 281 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Macca101010
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 246 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Samuel (resized).jpg
Backglass (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
123488904-Space_Seed_098 (resized).jpg
cardealer_4b-960x641 (resized).jpg
They-Live-They-live-Glasses-2 (resized).jpg
5130020624_affaf5787b_b (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
20170316_125205 (resized).jpg
IMG_2980 (resized).PNG
IMG_2979 (resized).PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0142 (resized).JPG
heavenly-bm66 (resized).jpg
laser-beam-sharks (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #574 YouTube of the dead flip stream of Batman 66 Posted by DeadFlip (3 years ago)

Post #844 Photos of episode 81 game Posted by RocketPin (3 years ago)

Post #862 Photos of the backbox boards Posted by MK6PIN (3 years ago)

Post #910 Photos of gadget #38 Posted by Texasff78 (3 years ago)

Post #914 PHotos of gadget #91 Posted by taz (3 years ago)

Post #918 Photos of episode 83 Posted by doomid (3 years ago)

Post #1285 Batman Code update released and readme Posted by PiperPinball (3 years ago)

Post #1357 Photos of a pinsider's playfield with chipping and dimples Posted by Texasff78 (3 years ago)

Post #1503 Great photos of game episode #66 Posted by PiperPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#299 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So subtract a bunch of stuff, add a bunch of stuff, change a bunch of stuff. Addams family is just like high speed! But different!

And Tron is Funhouse.

The ramps in AP and IM are identical.

#459 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

really surprised to hear you say that Levi. GB is a thing of beauty in the geometry department. Every shot feels super smooth and just right (aside from the right ramp, but with tunig in that is even fun to hit).
What dont you like about it?

Wow!!!! I think GB is a brick fest. The ramps are not smooth and the ball stays in the pops forever. I wish it could be tweaked. You get air balls galore and the ball hits the ramp on the premium. It definitively has major major design flaws.

1 week later
#1043 3 years ago

Where's the code?

#1061 3 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

These shots were taken from the normal shooters viewpoint with normal lighting. Not close up at all with the glass on.

My guess is air balls are hitting left ramp and causing this. Probably should change the pitch. Mine has two like these and I saw hairball to ramp cause one.

1 week later
#1370 3 years ago

On the cornerstone game they are still cutting costs. My magnet is dimpled, and my guess is they are using soft wood. My bet is later releases will get Mylar as they did with kiss.

I may have to use vinyl cling on mine. The air balls are causing this. Air balls from the ball bouncing off the targets.

3 weeks later
#1734 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Thanks for this. I guess it's hard for some people to realize the only reason I'm pissed at Stern (now) is because they sold me a $8,000 piece of shit- and 6 months ago Gary promised to make it right, then ignores me for a couple months - months that I didn't even say anything about them here on Pinside.
Funny thing is when I made a stink about it 6 months ago here on Pinside, Gary Stern called me again and asked if I could "turn it down online" because he knew I was creating a shit show. He didn't like that of course. I know he doesn't like it now either lol.
I'm definitely not a consumer that lets companies sell me a $8K POS then come on here and praise it like some of these other jack asses. You know 99% of the people who bought BM66 know it's a turd bucket but will defend their purchase like it's their own child.
PS- dzoomer - that was f*ckin weird you spent all that time reposting me - you need to get a damn life

This is what gets me. It's bad press for Stern. It's bad press for Tilt. One of these people should have corrected it. I had issues on my GOT and Coin taker solved them. Very happy and will only get games from them. Some vendors realize the value of the customer. I do not think Stern cares so much, but some distributors do. I do not like BM66, but my game currently works. I also know Cointaker will make things right if I have an issue. This is piece of mind for me. It comes down to how hard will your distributor work for you.

KPG, I feel for you and hope your a actions get Stern to rethink how they handle things. Gary is a liar until he replaces your PF. I hope some people ask him about it at shows.

#1825 3 years ago

It has a credit dot. Stern games do not have the dot

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Machine - For Sale
Edgewood, WA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside