IMG_2979 (resized).PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0142 (resized).JPG
heavenly-bm66 (resized).jpg
laser-beam-sharks (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #574 YouTube of the dead flip stream of Batman 66 Posted by DeadFlip (7 years ago)

Post #844 Photos of episode 81 game Posted by RocketPin (7 years ago)

Post #862 Photos of the backbox boards Posted by MK6PIN (7 years ago)

Post #910 Photos of gadget #38 Posted by Texasff78 (7 years ago)

Post #914 PHotos of gadget #91 Posted by taz (7 years ago)

Post #918 Photos of episode 83 Posted by doomid (7 years ago)

Post #1285 Batman Code update released and readme Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1357 Photos of a pinsider's playfield with chipping and dimples Posted by Texasff78 (7 years ago)

Post #1503 Great photos of game episode #66 Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankmac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#169 7 years ago

Should be a 5k game!

#549 7 years ago

BM 66 just does not make me as excited as GB did. But I will play it before I pass any judgments on it. The super LE looks great but way out of line in the price department!

#580 7 years ago

Does the 15k SLE BM66 offer anything to the playfield over the 8k BM 66? Or is it 7k for cosmetics?

#584 7 years ago

So if there is truly 80 production SLE BM 66 produced at 7k over the 8k model. In Gorilla math that accounts for $560,000 going Stearns way for a topper and a few cosmetic pieces. Obviously minus the cost of the topper and a few cosmetic pieces .

Hmmmm?

#762 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

Lyman completed Metallica on his own time.....that why I'm confident he will see this through whether supported by Stern or not. Although I expect Stern to give him full support...time will tell.
I like the look and potential of this pin so I've ordered knowing code will be in early stages. All cool.
Before all the trolls get in, I'm not rich, just like new pinballs. Now let's focus on the pinball not cost F'n sick of hearing about it! It is what it is move along please........further.....further....ah better lol

Did you purchase the SLE BM 66 ?

#815 7 years ago

"You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig,"

I need to play that pig!

I might like that pig!

I might take that pig home!

Maybe I just pass on that pig!

Only time will tell.....

#819 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

My quess is new decal only. I would be having a meltdown after forking over.... well you know.

15 large!

#1040 7 years ago

Holy CrapMan. Is this on a super LE?

#1179 7 years ago

"Shit happens"

IMG_7562.JPGIMG_7562.JPG

1 month later
#1856 7 years ago

I was finally able to play BM66 and I have to say I was less than impressed!! 3 games on it and I was of to a MMR. I like the looks of this game but that was it. I played a few more games hoping to get into it and I just did not happen. The game is not terrible it just did not embrace my like the other games in the same room. I will try again another day... Disipointed!!

#1870 7 years ago

Market post:

IMG_8362.PNGIMG_8362.PNG

#1906 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Logic not allowed!! pretty much spot on, and agree...except...I actually enjoy the pin and am playing it quite a bit. For me, the experience of the video clips, some of the (sparse for now) callouts (heard "Holy super Jackpot Batman!!" last night), and the gameplay (yes gameplay), make for a nice game, which will only get better. This is not a flowmaster, but it has little nuances to it, that I enjoy, and am sure will get better over time.
Believe everyone is underestimating the rotisserie, as once it's coded up, and the TV becomes interactive, it's going to be quite a different story.
A guy dumps one cheap? that's happened on EVERY title...the guy had his reasons....doesn't mean the pin sucks by ant stretch.
Play it...know that new code will make a definite change for the better.....if you don't like it (or do)...who really cares?.....on to the next!!!</

I am curious to know if you think it would have been better for stern to have polished the game code more before release?

#1910 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

80 SLE's and 240 LE's.

Wow I did not know it was only 240 LE's produced!? $ 8700 and still available is a good # if you like this one!!

2 weeks later
#2153 7 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I was finally able to play BM66 and I have to say I was less than impressed!! 3 games on it and I was of to a MMR. I like the looks of this game but that was it. I played a few more games hoping to get into it and I just did not happen. The game is not terrible it just did not embrace my like the other games in the same room. I will try again another day... Disipointed!!

I put in a few more games today.. I want to like this game pretty bad.. Not there yet... Also the left ramp on the premium shakes and moves real bad when the ball is in it. It dips down. Needs a brace of some sort.

#2155 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Stern has redesigned the ramp cover that eliminates the movement.

Is this something that all the games that have shipped already will receive ..

3 weeks later
#2161 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

A simple shim works, I added the fuzzy side from a Velcro circle to the top of it and the shaking is eliminated. I think the shim is 4mm tall.

Thanks Tim! I will give it a go . Not my pin but I will adjust for a friend.. Thx.

1 week later
#2229 7 years ago

I put more time in on BM66 PRE and I have to say it just feels inadequate to me.

#2231 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's really not. You don't have to justify your DI purchase over this. If you like that one, congrats!
DI is beyond inadequate as a theme but that's just me.
Love the light show, LCD, sounds, layout, immersion and future updates......GL with DI

I do not justify any purchesses ! I do not have to! If a game blows I sell it and move on !

#2284 7 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Wanted to love it, one game I moved onto Areosmith and loved it.

I understand !

#2288 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Good thing you have your DI LE on order which will be 100% great according to you
Seriously, happy for you but you and the other one game quarter droppers are missing out!
FYI, 2500 of anything does not qualify for "LE"

Yeah, you got me iceman44 with my role of "quarters" ..

"One trick pony" I have 44 quarters on iceman...

#2292 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Is that a roll of quarters in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me.

Happy to see ya!! Lol

#2293 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

We are on same wavelength my man. Love our Woz but I tried to love DI too and just can't A roll of quarters couldn't convince me

It's all good iceman44 !! To each his own! It is a great time for pinball!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankmac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-whats-your-impression?tu=frankmac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.