IMG_2979 (resized).PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0142 (resized).JPG
heavenly-bm66 (resized).jpg
laser-beam-sharks (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #574 YouTube of the dead flip stream of Batman 66 Posted by DeadFlip (7 years ago)

Post #844 Photos of episode 81 game Posted by RocketPin (7 years ago)

Post #862 Photos of the backbox boards Posted by MK6PIN (7 years ago)

Post #910 Photos of gadget #38 Posted by Texasff78 (7 years ago)

Post #914 PHotos of gadget #91 Posted by taz (7 years ago)

Post #918 Photos of episode 83 Posted by doomid (7 years ago)

Post #1285 Batman Code update released and readme Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1357 Photos of a pinsider's playfield with chipping and dimples Posted by Texasff78 (7 years ago)

Post #1503 Great photos of game episode #66 Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PiperPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#512 7 years ago

link?

#609 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Its fine to me, to read different opinions on a game.
It doesnt bother me when someone enjoys a new game and shares why, or someone doesnt and shares why.
What bothers me, is when someone doesnt like a game, they repeatedly go to every thread over several months,
and say it "sucks" because they know best...a better "opinion" than someone else.
Share the positive, without repetition, is OK, constantly bashing a new game over and over and over, makes me wish
I could block that person, just in that thread.
I fail to understand why an individual who doesnt like a game goes out of their way to convince others they are wrong in their
personal joy, and should join them in their hate.
Then again almost anything on the internet is being sucked of joy, as the obscure and negative have great joy in shouting the loudest, and the most frequently, while the positives shake their heads and hide a bit, because a discussion is not possible,
as the negative resorts to personal attacks and defensive drama.
If this is "you" and you read this, about 2 dozen phone conversations over the Holidays, with fellow Pinsiders bares this out.
The overwhelming thought is, "I dont post or get involved as much, because its not worth the stress and time to fight
all the negative bombardment. They are tired of being told, "get tougher skin", as opposed to this side hearing, "how about trying to be nice", or "share your negative perspective, once or twice", not over and over and over.
Im draining threads now simply because of a few people that drone on about why a game I like, "Sucks", and I must agree with them....everyone must agree with them, because its over and over again.

Im one of the many that dont post much on Pinside. I read it often and appricate everyones opinion. Id rather us all focus on the positive not the negative. (As in life)

Im in on an LE. However, im still on the fence about the theme. Its a little before my time. I have a week to decide before it arrives to my distro.

Back to modding my MB....

IMG_1296 (resized).JPGIMG_1296 (resized).JPG

#911 7 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

Thundergod I had purchased the Batsignal mod as you I believe. There are two places you can connect at least. One is the connector. The easier way with the alligator clips is to simply pull back a tiny amount of the wiring sheath on the two wires that connect to the Batsignal light on the back wall. It is very simple to access and works like a charm.

Where does one buy the bat signal mod? Link?

#912 7 years ago

My BM66LE#66 will be here next week.

Maybe its a hidden, batsurprise SLE?

IMG_1556 (resized).JPGIMG_1556 (resized).JPG

#916 7 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Ditto here, got a little bat spotlight from LSOG. By the way, BM66 LE #91 in the house tonight. It's the "Bat Drone" gadget game. I love it so far. My only initial complaint after just a couple of games is the turntable mechanism turns far too slow. Otherwise, it doesn't seem even remotely like the TDK game from what I recall playing it in the past. Game art, colors, sound, and theme immersion are all awesome. Oh yeah, Batgirl art is on the back box sides. I haven't a clue what I'm doing when I play yet, so maybe I'll have more feedback at some point in the future.

Cool bat gadget#91!

I hope to get the Batshark repellent, Batbazooka, Batbomerrang. However, a cool Bat episode is fine.

Im sure the turn table can be modified to spin faster? Or perhaps Stern will update it in the near future with software?

#935 7 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

I'm going to add a few pics of the dimpling. It may be tough to see but my Addams Family and other Stern playfields I've seen don't look like this.

Is the dimpling isolated to just that one area on your pf? Either way id call whomever you purchased it from and reach out to Stern support.

#938 7 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

The dimpling is over almost the entire middle area of the playfield. Looking at a few more games I don't think this is normal at all. I have reached out to Stern support. We are looking at purchasing a Walking Dead Premium but this is concerning.

Id be concerned too.

My LE is suppose to be here next week. Im a little nervous on the build quality after talking to some friends today that feel their machines seem a little....sparse.

How is the rest of your machine?

#1016 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Exactly. Strange for sure. But I bet on many of these of you took a photo with normal light from the players position the dimples wouldn't look the same. But I think the type of wood does make a difference. Where is vid to lend some insight?

Could all the cold weather be a source of the clear-coat not curing all the way and making the pf wood softer? > This might be a cause for increased dimpling even on magnet cores?

Yeah where is Vid? Vacation?

#1093 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Text. Someone asked about it and be replied.
Hey, I just played the game a buncha times at Ayce Gogi, so now I can post some impressions!
-It looked very nice. Colors were nice and vivid - it really popped. Not sure if it was due to the nice detailed art or the print process, but the playfield almost looked higher res than normal.
-LCD looks very nice and crisp, although there were some compression artifacts during the cartoon into sequences in attract mode.
-The very first shot I made was to the left ramp, and the ball flew off and got stuck on the turntable mech lol. Ball search gave it back. I had a few airballs get stuck back there and a few stuck in the crane's home bay
-There's a long clear plastic on the left ramp that's really floppy. Every time you hit the ramp, it wobbles.
-I wasn't really feeling the turntable toy. Feels clunky when you hit it, the ball often seems to hop and airball in that area. Lots of times the bat phone targets weren't registering, but eventually did with enough shots.
-Aside from that new toy, game played pretty smoothly. Doesn't play remotely like BDK at all, for those still making hat comparison. Unlike Ghostbusters, it actually plays like a pinball machine that wants you to enjoy yourself, so that's nice
-Man that Batphone ring is ANNOYING!!!!
-Modes seemed pretty straightforward. Shoot the villains shots, shoot the Batphone, then shoot the colored shots (or crane) to defeat the villain. I'm sure there's more nuance than that, but for a new player it's simple enough to figure out that part.
-Mystery Award doesn't seem to do anything. On past Lyman "early code games", Mystery was always 500,000. Not sure it even did that, as there wasn't a Mystery animation sequence when you collect the shot - the insert turns off and ball kicks out.
-I collected some "Season 1" and "Season 2" villains like King Tut and Mr. Freeze & nothing seemed to happen. Season 3 and 4 weren't selectable. Not sure if that's due to progress or them not being in code. Should I assume that in future code, they'll all have some mode or mini-mode associated with them?
-Almost no voice clips in this code which is a shame. I want tons of personality and voices when I play this game. I know they'll be there eventually, but kinda blows at the moment. I heard Adam West say something about "taking care of pinballs" during attract mode and Robin said "Holy Extra Ball!" during gameplay....those might be the only custom clips implemented at the moment.
-Noticed playfield dimples and magnet dimples. Going back to the earlier discussion in this thread - I'm not quite sure I'd call them "pits" though, on this particular game. The rest of the playfield was really glassy - so these might end up being "normal" dimples. Still sucks to see them on such an expensive title.
-I got the Grand Champ score! Yay!
After handful of games, a big group showed up to play it, so I played a few games of Ghostbusters LE, which once again confirmed its a garbage dumpster masquerading as a game
As for Batman...conclusion - it's OK. I know the turntable mech is huge underneath, but from the players perspective it kinda felt like a Stern Pro, honestly...definitely not worth $10k-15k. If you're considering a Premium, I'd recommend waiting for the code to be finished. No reason to reward Stern with that much money for a game in this shape, code wise. I currently don't feel an overwhelming need to play it more on its current code. That being said - I'm really looking forward to how the code changes this game...if anything, just having voice callouts in there will make it much more fun!

Rarehero, thanks for the review and your honesty.

Question: Why do you dislike GB???

#1097 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Poor design, cheap-o airballs, lane hops, and drains, stupid flipper gap of doom, , stupid flipper droop, linear modes, lack of funny voice clips, lack of creative use of clips, poor writing/direction of Winston's custom clips, lack of personality on DMD (you only see the backs of characters or their hands), "guess the card" is the worst video mode ever (although Don't cross the streams is decent), Skoreli Bros target airballs, Multiballs aren't that fun....the flipper-switching one sucks. My favorite theme ever, wanted to love it, played it a ton trying to force myself to love it, and I've just never had one game on it that was fun. It was always frustrating, annoying and repetitive....and I try to find the good in every game if I can. I'll defend f'ing Rolling Stones, Avengers and Austin Powers and shit lol. GB LOOKS amazing...but I can't play looks.

So if you had to own one or the other BM66LE or GBLE? (for the record I haven't played either. However, my BM66LE #66 arrives Monday/tuesday)

#1138 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I bought a GB LE brand new and it's already sold and gone. Not a great game

Mitch, what didn't you like about your GBLE?

I have a friend that thinks its the best game ever made by Stern.

#1193 7 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I played a bit of BM66 this weekend at a friends place. I thought it was pretty fun to shoot - but the code just seems like a random mess this point. Will be interesting to see how that changes over time.
I really don't understand the big sneeze guard on the left ramp. Why not make it an enclosed wireform to start instead? Does it need the springy forgiveness of the plastic to not reject? Weird.

Eric, when you were playing did you get any air balls? Especially from the left ramp?

#1195 7 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

No. It stayed where it should. Sneeze guard must have been tight -- I'm just wondering why, on a $16K game, they went with an extended piece of ugly flappy plastic to keep balls on that ramp, rather than make the start of the wireform fully enclosed and only 2 rail after things slow down. Would look nicer that way, IMO.

Any issues with the turn table? Some are saying it moves to slow?

#1281 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You don't know what you're talking about. What I was talking about would result in NO compression artifacts. The VRAM isn't "compressed" to display on the screen. You send it what you send it what hits your screen is, by definition, uncompressed. The only way you get motion compression artifacts is if you're playing heavily compressed video. And, if you're doing the simple animation manually, the graphics look sharp and move crisply (as long as you pay attention to the refresh rate of the target display). Right now there's a swamp of compression artifacting in the background of the video introducing Batman and Robin. There is NO animation in that background - none. So, it would be much better to have a solid, non-animated background, and then manually put the non-animated graphics of batman and then Robin over it.
As a bonus, that approach would take of a tiny fraction of the amount of storage the video is taking up now. Animation systems have been used for decades to get around the poor video quality and storage requirements of animation on systems with low specs. We did a game on SEGA CD, a system that had tons of TERRIBLE compressed video and lower specs than Spike 2, that used an animation system instead of compressed video and the results were the best ever released on SEGA CD. It can be done, and that's the approach Stern should be taking instead of the video clip approach when the animation is simple like it is for Batman.

I vote for Stern to hire you to implement this process. Unless they read these forums for ideas?

#1285 7 years ago

HOLY NEW BATCODE!

V0.65 - January 11, 2017
========================

- Added/implemented new Joker standup target switch.
- Added Penguin crane lamp to the background lamp effect for the
penguin mode.
- Changed the priority of the background lamp effect for the fire button
so certain effects (HSTD initials, etc.) will be displayed.
- Fixed Catwoman speech; changed the Joker explosion.
- Added video/effects for major villains.
- Fixed issues with the major villain modes (one player's work
affecting another's).
- Increased replay and high score defaults.
- Fixed a bug in the Penguin mode that was causing state to be carried
over from player to player.
- Added sounds and speech.
- Fixed initialization of major villain advance.
- Added settings so it is not so difficult to restart the major villain
modes after failing to answer the Batphone.
- Disabled some background lamp effects for the turntable when the
turntable is in a different position and the shots cannot be reached.
- Disabled the Batmobile spinner switches so they do not register unless
the Batmobile spinner is facing the player.
- Improved ball handling for the turntable lock.
- Smoothed player transition animations.
- Fixed a bug where the player 4 score is highlighted at start of a new
4 player game after completion of a prior 4 player game.
- Tweaked position of 2 player scores to avoid line of background color
showing through at bottom.
- Added frame label to one player layout.
- Fixed an issue where the text bubble for the Batphone hurry-up award
was staying on the screen forever (or at least until the next batphone
hurry-up award).
- Fixed some issues with holding the ball in the kickout for super
jackpot.
- Lowered the scoring for the Batmobile spinner.
- Added villains captured display effects.
- Lane change no longer allowed for skill shot.
- Added turntable lock post test.
- Added settings for number of shots needed to light the super jackpot
for the major villains.
- Added grace period lamps for the Joker mode. Fixed an issue where a
Joker primary shot was not resetting the shot move timer, so, depending
on when the move shot was made, the next move would happen too quickly.
- Put background display effects in for minor villains and multiball.
- Added support for additional score frame backgrounds.
- Added ability to set text color in text bubbles.
- Added custom text bubble colors for each villain mode.
- Added villain vision effects for Batphone hurry-up.
- Added lamp effect for the Batcave targets.
- Updated and refined minor villain select.
- Added Batmobile spinner lamp effect.
- Fixed the gadget button lamp background to only blink when a gadget can
be applied.
- Added some speech to skill shot.
- Added light shows for major villains.
- Mystery lit when the bottom lanes are completed.
- Fixed issues with turntable awards during the major villain modes (some
were not scoring).
- The match effect was not quieting the music and sound. This has been
corrected.
- Start button press w/ no credits effects (sounds) now allowed after
power-up.
- Reworked Batphone hurry-up scoring.
- Reworked the infrastructure for the villain vision background display
effects.
- Cleaned up Batphone hurry-up so timers will be held.
- Reorganized the Batphone hurry-up start to take less time so it doesn't
tie up the display for such a long time at end of ball or when mystery
and/or minor villain select is trying to run.
- Removed extra gadget button dispatch that was causing double gadgets
to be applied.
- Fixed extra ball so that it lights correctly.
- Playfield multiplier from atomic pile has been changed to only be
awarded if the atomic pile is lit.
- Adjusted background lamp effect priorities so the background lamp
effect for the combos runs on top of the modes.
- Combo shot was not being awarded from the Penguin VUK. This has been
corrected.
- Updated score frame for playfield multiplier status.
- Added adjustment check for major villain mode super jackpot award using
the gadget button (default=NO).

V0.57 - December 15, 2016
=========================

- Initial version.

#1286 7 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

HOLY NEW BATCODE!
V0.65 - January 11, 2017
========================
- Added/implemented new Joker standup target switch.
- Added Penguin crane lamp to the background lamp effect for the
penguin mode.
- Changed the priority of the background lamp effect for the fire button
so certain effects (HSTD initials, etc.) will be displayed.
- Fixed Catwoman speech; changed the Joker explosion.
- Added video/effects for major villains.
- Fixed issues with the major villain modes (one player's work
affecting another's).
- Increased replay and high score defaults.
- Fixed a bug in the Penguin mode that was causing state to be carried
over from player to player.
- Added sounds and speech.
- Fixed initialization of major villain advance.
- Added settings so it is not so difficult to restart the major villain
modes after failing to answer the Batphone.
- Disabled some background lamp effects for the turntable when the
turntable is in a different position and the shots cannot be reached.
- Disabled the Batmobile spinner switches so they do not register unless
the Batmobile spinner is facing the player.
- Improved ball handling for the turntable lock.
- Smoothed player transition animations.
- Fixed a bug where the player 4 score is highlighted at start of a new
4 player game after completion of a prior 4 player game.
- Tweaked position of 2 player scores to avoid line of background color
showing through at bottom.
- Added frame label to one player layout.
- Fixed an issue where the text bubble for the Batphone hurry-up award
was staying on the screen forever (or at least until the next batphone
hurry-up award).
- Fixed some issues with holding the ball in the kickout for super
jackpot.
- Lowered the scoring for the Batmobile spinner.
- Added villains captured display effects.
- Lane change no longer allowed for skill shot.
- Added turntable lock post test.
- Added settings for number of shots needed to light the super jackpot
for the major villains.
- Added grace period lamps for the Joker mode. Fixed an issue where a
Joker primary shot was not resetting the shot move timer, so, depending
on when the move shot was made, the next move would happen too quickly.
- Put background display effects in for minor villains and multiball.
- Added support for additional score frame backgrounds.
- Added custom text bubble colors for each villain mode.
- Added villain vision effects for Batphone hurry-up.
- Added lamp effect for the Batcave targets.
- Updated and refined minor villain select.
- Added Batmobile spinner lamp effect.
- Fixed the gadget button lamp background to only blink when a gadget can
be applied.
- Added some speech to skill shot.
- Added light shows for major villains.
- Mystery lit when the bottom lanes are completed.
- Fixed issues with turntable awards during the major villain modes (some
were not scoring).
- The match effect was not quieting the music and sound. This has been
corrected.
- Start button press w/ no credits effects (sounds) now allowed after
power-up.
- Reworked Batphone hurry-up scoring.
- Reworked the infrastructure for the villain vision background display
effects.
- Cleaned up Batphone hurry-up so timers will be held.
- Reorganized the Batphone hurry-up start to take less time so it doesn't
tie up the display for such a long time at end of ball or when mystery
and/or minor villain select is trying to run.
- Removed extra gadget button dispatch that was causing double gadgets
to be applied.
- Fixed extra ball so that it lights correctly.
- Playfield multiplier from atomic pile has been changed to only be
awarded if the atomic pile is lit.
- Adjusted background lamp effect priorities so the background lamp
effect for the combos runs on top of the modes.
- Combo shot was not being awarded from the Penguin VUK. This has been
corrected.
- Updated score frame for playfield multiplier status.
- Added adjustment check for major villain mode super jackpot award using
the gadget button (default=NO).
V0.57 - December 15, 2016
=========================
- Initial version.

3.5 gb > big fil

#1391 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Ok, just for the info, I went and reexamined by batman playfield.
I do not see dimpling on mine anything like the other photos. My magnet has a few small dimples in it, but its more the kind you shrug your shoulders about.
I inspected the shooter lane and see no chipping or start of wear.
I post this not to refute the photos, just to offer some data. Just like with Ghostbusters, some people seem to be affected worse than others.

Frolic, do you think its because you got a later run LE that might have a different play-field? Or could the colder weather up in Canada cause the clear to harden slower and more solid (like concrete), verses say down in warmer location like Texas? And lowering the flipper power might have helped?

#1393 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

No idea. I doubt it's that simple. This probably is tied to their playfield issues of last year. Likely why they aren't swapping playfields yet, the problem still isn't identified fully. The weird thing is:
People weren't reporting crazy dimpling on Ghostbusters.
The magnet also dimples.

Wish it was that simple. However, I am no expert on play-fields/clear-coating. I am sure someone Pinside is.

#1465 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Whilst I suspect these issues are symptomatic of a wider malaise, it sounds like you have a real lemon.
I'd request a return and refund. Then if - big if - they sort themselves down the line, pick one up later.

Just cancel. You've seen and read all the reports about the state of the game. It makes absolutely no sense to retain the order. Even if you want an LE and none are available in 6-9 months, you know perfectly well this game is never going to hold value.

Some BM66le owners I know personally are having no pf issues. Maybe its a random issue with some play-fields?

I know about mine on WED.

#1503 7 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

any news on yours?

About a 100 games on it. No dimpling or any other issues. No airballs either. Looks and plays great! A very fun pin! However, the current code needs improvements.

IMG_1714 (resized).JPGIMG_1714 (resized).JPG

IMG_1715 (resized).JPGIMG_1715 (resized).JPG

IMG_1716 (resized).JPGIMG_1716 (resized).JPG

IMG_1717 (resized).JPGIMG_1717 (resized).JPG

IMG_1718 (resized).JPGIMG_1718 (resized).JPG

IMG_1722 (resized).JPGIMG_1722 (resized).JPG

IMG_1725 (resized).JPGIMG_1725 (resized).JPG

IMG_1724 (resized).JPGIMG_1724 (resized).JPG

IMG_1728 (resized).JPGIMG_1728 (resized).JPG

IMG_1731 (resized).JPGIMG_1731 (resized).JPG

#1511 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

it doesn't even count as "needing improvements"... more like "needs code". Very bare bones.
On the bright side, every code drop should significantly add features, not just tweaks, so it will be like getting a whole new game every time.

Agreed! Something to look forward too!

Frolic, hows everything with your BM66LE? > any issues, hang ups, etc? We adjusted the left ramp to minimize vibration by adding some gel pads under the wire form in the back. Ill post pictures a little later today.

We have lots of new mods planned in the coming weeks for BM66!

2 weeks later
#1738 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I can testify that moving the left pad makes the left orbit fun again. I have witnessed code change the entire feel of a pin. Initial WOZ code was an absolute disaster, now I challenge anyone on how strong the gameplay is. There are FAR more positives than negatives on BM66.Remember the WOZ shooter lane rattle bitchfest, ....over, they fixed it.
The rotisserie will be deployed better, along with more callouts, features, etc. Time to face facts...vast majority of people that actually bought the game love it, those that didn't will propagate negatively. Time to move on.
This is Sterns 30th year anniversary pin. No way they don't nail the code and address potential issues with hast. Is what it is,,,,,mark

Can you post a pic of the left pad moved to inside the ramp please?

#1822 7 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Glad to hear that, seriously. 9 months ago you stated
'As for employment, I own a consulting company and have 46 employees as of today, with an almost $300,000 monthly payroll that I pay out. I'm fine'
and I felt the same way you feel now. So, cheers to you!

Curious what does everyone do for a living? Or to afford this crazy hobby?

#1846 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

It really is a fun fun pin with great theme and lyman code.

Wolfman agrees!

IMG_1902 (resized).JPGIMG_1902 (resized).JPG

#1888 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No you are just hearing from the whiners and complainers in the extreme minority
You know, the impatient crew that expected a fully coded game from day one
Everybody else is having a blast with pin

I have had no issues with my BM66LE. Fun game. and will only get better once Lyman finishes the code.

#1940 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

There's an adjustment for the turntable speed in the settings that seems to make it a little less herky jerky, but it's still pretty slow overall.

Anyone mess with this setting yet?

IMG_1746 (resized).JPGIMG_1746 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 130.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PiperPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-whats-your-impression?tu=PiperPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.