My first impressions?
1. The game looks amazing
2. The LCD screen shots are well thought through and brought back sweet childhood memories of watching the Batman show
3. From the flow of the silver ball in the game it's clearly not a Ritchie pin but better than some other designers' flow
4. I'm not sure how many times I would want to keep pressing the start button if the LCD screen wasn't there
5. As I watched the game I kept looking at the LCD screen. That's what caught my attention
6. But pinball is about what the ball is doing
7. I wonder how long it would take to get bored of any repetition happening on the screen? And thereby I'd stop looking at the screen?
8. The jury is out for me ... I won't pass a definitive verdict until I play it myself!