20170316_125205 (resized).jpg
IMG_2980 (resized).PNG
IMG_2979 (resized).PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0142 (resized).JPG
heavenly-bm66 (resized).jpg
laser-beam-sharks (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,344 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 47.
#1751 7 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Can you post a pic of the left pad moved to inside the ramp please?

Will do in the AM...machine still setup in my office ( kinda cool, actually)....

#1752 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Who Dey, the code is nothing at this point. It's terrible and totally agree it shipped with least amount of code ever.
For me, so what. It matters not one iota. I like going through the progression of what guys like Keith and Lyman do.
I just can't play my pin right now so it matters even less
If they don't deliver on the potential then I'll be highly disappointed. But that's not gonna happen with Lyman

I agree with you 100%, but I just don't think a 10-15k game should ship to customers that has zero code and tons of mechanical problems. If games with no code at all becomes the norm when they are new, then I want no part of that at all. It would be like going and buying a video game and all you get is the case and a disc with nothing on it, and they tell you "the game will be finished in 2-3 years. Also, when I look at the layout of the game, I honestly don't know if code is gonna be able to save this game, I absolutely hope that I am wrong though. I'm not trying to argue iceman and i do not wish this game to be bad in no way shape or form. I have friends on here who have bought this game and I hope it ends up being a great pin for them. I don't think it's funny when people get ripped off believe me, not my style.

#1753 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's not different? At all? In any way?
*cough cough price cough cough*

Sadly, compared to my WOZ price tag ( late adopter, but still nib) the price for my ECLE was very close, and gameplay absolutely sucked out of the box....remember all the bitching about single ramp, no code back then. Turned out to be an unbelievable machine.....just sayin.....BM66 is NOT BMTDK, much more capable of being a stellar title....and ALL of these damn things are too expensive, period......

#1754 7 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Can you post a pic of the left pad moved to inside the ramp please?

Here you go...

I still think a padded rubber "sleeve" that slides over the inside, outside, top, and front of the ramp ends would be the best solution. The nubs that hold the threads on the outside would hold it in place. The factory shipping condition, and this fix are not the best solution, but the move to the inside DOES make a huge difference.

Batman-ramp-pad (resized).JPGBatman-ramp-pad (resized).JPG

#1755 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It would be like going and buying a video game and all you get is the case and a disc with nothing on it, and they tell you "the game will be finished in 2-3 years.

Ubisoft tried that with AC:Unity, and Warner did it with the last Batman game for PC, which they ended up abandoning. Both shipped in abysmal shape and they said they'd fix later, which was only partially true. If I remember right, Batman set a record for Steam refund requests and negative user reviews before they shut it down. It's not a far-fetched scenario.

HOWEVER, those are $60 games, not $10k-$15k machines. HUGE difference in expectations, and rightly so.

#1756 7 years ago

The bashing of this games "current beta code" is getting old. So I thought I would repost something I posted in TWD thread.

Its coast2coast featuring Lyman talking about all aspects of TWD, "specifically code" why he coded certain features the way he did - AND THE BIG REVELATION he even mentions code decisions he made due to the design and complaints more than once. Which is why I thought it would be worth re-posting here as his thought process from TWD will surely flow into BM66, specifically if there is a design/shot issue he can program round like he mentions and did in TWD.

It's an awesome video and well worth watching Lyman play the hell out of the game and listening to his ideas behind coding etc, anyway check it out the more people that watch this the better its truly a great vid and worth watching every minute.

#1757 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Also, when I look at the layout of the game, I honestly don't know if code is gonna be able to save this game, I absolutely hope that I am wrong though. I'm not trying to argue iceman and i do not wish this game to be bad in no way shape or form. I have friends on here who have bought this game and I hope it ends up being a great pin for them. I don't think it's funny when people get ripped off believe me, not my style.

It's all good my man. Whether we got ripped off remains to be seen. For me, it's a great theme with LCD and the layout is different with the turn table. I agree its not awe inspiring. I loved TWD and GB from day one, still do. They are a blast to play.

Either way its going to be fun. Doesn't have to be the greatest pin ever to enjoy it. There is a lot of material for Lyman to work with and he and George have a vision for it.

So I'm happy with it, knowing he will finish up the code right and whatever that does to the pin overall.

It's Lyman and Keith only for me on Nib. Maybe Dwight now too.

#1758 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's all good my man. Whether we got ripped off remains to be seen. For me, it's a great theme with LCD and the layout is different with the turn table. I agree its not awe inspiring. I loved TWD and GB from day one, still do. They are a blast to play.
Either way its going to be fun. Doesn't have to be the greatest pin ever to enjoy it. There is a lot of material for Lyman to work with and he and George have a vision for it.
So I'm happy with it, knowing he will finish up the code right and whatever that does to the pin overall.
It's Lyman and Keith only for me on Nib. Maybe Dwight now too.

I think it's going to be a good game in time, i really do. I don't think it's going to be TWD or GB Premium good but even if it's not that's ok as long as it's fun. It's definitely the best looking pin ever, I'll give it that already. I think the game shipped too early is really my only complaint about it. I don't want that to become the new norm for pinball. As far as Dwight goes, he's looking pretty good man, GB is awesome and GOT is super super good! Didn't he have a hand in Star Trek also? That's a bad azz game as well.

#1759 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think it's going to be a good game in time, i really do. I don't think it's going to be TWD or GB Premium good but even if it's not that's ok as long as it's fun. It's definitely the best looking pin ever, I'll give it that already. I think the game shipped too early is really my only complaint about it. I don't want that to become the new norm for pinball. As far as Dwight goes, he's looking pretty good man, GB is awesome and GOT is super super good! Didn't he have a hand in Star Trek also? That's a bad azz game as well.

Good to hear positive comments.....for me the theme of TWD or GB will never be as good as BM66. I'm quite sure once it's done, it will more than meet my hopes for gameplay ( I'm not an amazing player)...I like different experiences, from themes that I love....BM hits this for me, spot on...

#1760 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Good to hear positive comments.....for me the theme of TWD or GB will never be as good as BM66. I'm quite sure once it's done, it will more than meet my hopes for gameplay ( I'm not an amazing player)...I like different experiences, from themes that I love....BM hits this for me, spot on...

Agree 100%! Batman66 is a dream theme for me for sure. I'm talking more about the gameplay itself, I don't think it will be as good as TWD or GB Premium. That's just me though, everyone's opinion is different and I understand that. That doesn't mean it can't be great by any means though. I just think WD and GB is the Chit

#1761 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Agree 100%! Batman66 is a dream theme for me for sure. I'm talking more about the gameplay itself, I don't think it will be as good as TWD or GB Premium. That's just me though, everyone's opinion is different and I understand that. That doesn't mean it can't be great by any means though. I just think WD and GB is the Chit

I will say that even with the questionable shot geometry and bare code (but with secrets like Commissioner Gordon batphone pump already in place), playing BM'66 feels more breezy and less WORK than playing GhostBusters. GB is rewarding when you get going, but it's a lot of WORK. BM'66 is less pressure from the get-go, and most games are entertaining even though there's little to do at the moment and almost no callouts. I remain critical, but optimistic.

#1762 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

BM'66 is less pressure from the get-go, and most games are entertaining even though there's little to do at the moment and almost no callouts. I remain critical, but optimistic.

Once the callouts are in place, I think they will be a game changer in themselves. Especially if Lyman can code them as George stated to taunt us while we play, that will be awesome and add to immersion that the player is playing as Batman and having the villains commenting on our play.

And the big plus and probably what we are all most looking forward to having included; Romero's Joker Laugh, Meredith's Penguin Quack, Gorshin's Riddler Giggle & I am sure we could all listen to Julie Newmar's Purrrr-fect all day it will all add to the immersion and tonnes of nostalgia for the ears to enjoy!

#1763 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Once the callouts are in place, I think they will be a game changer in themselves. Especially if Lyman can code them as George stated to taunt us while we play, that will be awesome and add to immersion that the player is playing as Batman and having the villains commenting on our play.
And the big plus and probably what we are all most looking forward to having included; Romero's Joker Laugh, Meredith's Penguin Quack, Gorshin's Riddler Giggle & I am sure we could all listen to Julie Newmar's Purrrr-fect all day it will all add to the immersion and tonnes of nostalgia for the ears to enjoy!

The only bummer is that Adam West sounds REALLY OLD in the callouts already recorded and waiting in the code to be used. Like Mr- Burns-does-Batman-level old. Burt Ward's Robin doesn't sound bad, but I wish they had used an impersonator for a younger batman sound that matches the time of the game.

#1764 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The only bummer is that Adam West sounds REALLY OLD in the callouts already recorded and waiting in the code to be used. Like Mr- Burns-does-Batman-level old. Burt Ward's Robin doesn't sound bad, but I wish they had used an impersonator for a younger batman sound that matches the time of the game.

I am sure we can always tweak things with pinball browser if there is anything too jarring. I finished watching season one of the original series on Friday night (working my way through the boxset) and I just watched the new animated film Return of the Caped Crusaders and yeah you can tell the differences in their voices but I guess voices change after 50 years, I personally find Burts the most jarring change, but maybe that's because I am used to "Mayor Adam West"

#1765 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just good to hear constructive take once in awhile...much appreciated!!!...My " grail" is actually Alien"....hoping that fills my dark, sci-fi horror fix w another timeless title. BM66 just really does it for me in other areas, mainly nostalgia, and compares to nothing in my lineup...

#1766 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I agree with you 100%, but I just don't think a 10-15k game should ship to customers that has zero code and tons of mechanical problems.

Just because Stern is asking $10-$15K for game doesn't mean they are going to ship you anything better than a $4 or $5K game.

They are asking that price because they think they can get away with it...and apparently they have.

I find it absolutely baffling that anyone is surprised that BM66 might have mechanical or design issues. Just look at the recent past releases from Stern (especially considering high price point games)... hell, they shipped Game of Thrones Premium and the ball orbit is botched! Look at GB! The ramp on TWD Prem.... in many cases relatively simple fixes on the factory floor would have completely negated a lot of these issues as problems. But Stern doesn't care to take the time to make the fixes because they don't have to. They know we'll make all the changes and alterations.

It's crazy...People are blindly lining up with money in hand...without ever laying hands on a game... and buying.

The biggest mistake any NIB buyer can make is thinking: THIS time it's going to be different.

NOPE

This time it's probably going to be more of the same. You buy first and you're a beta tester.

Cargument: Lexus says it's releasing a brand new car. You see a picture of it in prototype stage. What do you do? Do cut Lexus a check for $55K and ask to have it delivered? No. You wait for it to be sent to a dealer... then you go test drive it. You kick the tires...see how the seat feels... look at trunk space. If you like, then you pay.

Anyone forking over $10K to Stern for a game they've never played is going to get exactly what they deserve: A total mystery. Might get lucky and land a super nice game. Might get a total piece of crap with decals falling off, clear chipping, and crap shot geometry.

Stern is under no obligation to ship with 50% code and 100% perfect shots... they certainly don't guarantee it anywhere in writing.

#1767 7 years ago

I don't know if this has been posted enjoy

#1768 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They could try a 5 or 10% speedup on his dialog...might help give it a bit more "youthful" bounce.

#1769 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Just because Stern is asking $10-$15K for game doesn't mean they are going to ship you anything better than a $4 or $5K game.
They are asking that price because they think they can get away with it...and apparently they have.
I find it absolutely baffling that anyone is surprised that BM66 might have mechanical or design issues. Just look at the recent past releases from Stern (especially considering high price point games)... hell, they shipped Game of Thrones Premium and the ball orbit is botched! Look at GB! The ramp on TWD Prem.... in many cases relatively simple fixes on the factory floor would have completely negated a lot of these issues as problems. But Stern doesn't care to take the time to make the fixes because they don't have to. They know we'll make all the changes and alterations.
It's crazy...People are blindly lining up with money in hand...without ever laying hands on a game... and buying.
The biggest mistake any NIB buyer can make is thinking: THIS time it's going to be different.
NOPE
This time it's probably going to be more of the same. You buy first and you're a beta tester.
Cargument: Lexus says it's releasing a brand new car. You see a picture of it in prototype stage. What do you do? Do cut Lexus a check for $55K and ask to have it delivered? No. You wait for it to be sent to a dealer... then you go test drive it. You kick the tires...see how the seat feels... look at trunk space. If you like, then you pay.
Anyone forking over $10K to Stern for a game they've never played is going to get exactly what they deserve: A total mystery. Might get lucky and land a super nice game. Might get a total piece of crap with decals falling off, clear chipping, and crap shot geometry.
Stern is under no obligation to ship with 50% code and 100% perfect shots... they certainly don't guarantee it anywhere in writing.

Exactly.

Which is why my money HASNT been going to Stern.

In the last 3 months I've spent money on other machines that would have went to NIB Sterns.

Instead, this is where my money has gone:

MMR: $8K
TZ: $6K
Jim McCune & HEP restored MB: $12.5

That MB I got for $12.5K makes BM66 look like a wal mart piece of shit. I'm over Stern's Chinese built motorcycle quality machines. Defend them all you want, but they are shipping garbage and people keep blowing their money on these things. So many better pins out there at these prices.

#1770 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

That MB I got for $12.5K makes BM66 look like a wal mart piece of shit.

GOLD!!!!

PURE PINSIDE GOLD!!!!

#1771 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

They could try a 5 or 10% speedup on his dialog...might help give it a bit more "youthful" bounce.

It's not the speed so much as the wavering vibrato-ish delivery. Pretty much unfixable.

#1772 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Exactly.
I'm over Stern's Chinese built motorcycle quality machines. Defend them all you want, but they are shipping garbage and people keep blowing their money on these things. So many better pins out there at these prices.

I don't mean to say that Stern makes bad games... In my collection: ACDC is one of my all-time favorites, I've owned ST for over 2 years and it's an absolutely killer pin that's tons of fun... and the Walking Dead is also fantastic. My statement is more on the NIB buyer that's demanding things that he/she has cooked up in their head without basing anything on reality.

Kind of like pre-paying for a 2018 Honda Accord...and then acting surprised when you open the big box to find out that a Porsche 911 isn't staring you back in the face. At this point, you buy NIB on a game you've never seen and you're playing with fire. You feel let down, fault is your own.

#1773 7 years ago

BM66 does not look like a wal mart piece of shit, it is a wal mart piece of shit. My condolences to any who have purchased this game, especially those who spent countless hours waiting for fixes and trouble shooting their machine. Any one who defends Stern is either on their payroll or content with spending money on junk.

Quoted from kpg:

Exactly.
In the last 3 months I've spent money on other machines that would have went to NIB Sterns.
That MB I got for $12.5K makes BM66 look like a wal mart piece of shit. I'm over Stern's Chinese built motorcycle quality machines. Defend them all you want, but they are shipping garbage and people keep blowing their money on these things. So many better pins out there at these prices.

#1774 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

BUT, B'66 in its 0.68 very incomplete condition is almost as deep as Monster Bash already.

#1775 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

BUT, B'66 in its 0.68 very incomplete condition is almost as deep as Monster Bash already.

Theres much more to a pinball machine than deep code? . I have 2 the best sterns made with the best code ever(met, twdp) and play my mb, afm, bsd, ss ,tz all the time and rarely turn on met and twd.....

#1776 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

BM66 does not look like a wal mart piece of shit, it is a wal mart piece of shit

More gold....

#1777 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's not the speed so much as the wavering vibrato-ish delivery. Pretty much unfixable.

Well, he's being doing voiceover for Family Guy for over a decade - I think he's just used to recording a little goofier as "Mayor Adam West" vs. Batman.

#1778 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So true. But MB is a cool game

Come on Kaneda PG, are you sure your $$ isn't going to Stern? I've never heard that before from you?

#1779 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

My condolences to any who have purchased this game

Thanks for your condolences, but I have had no problem at all with my Batman, and it is getting lots of play despite the beta code.

But I appreciate you feeling sorry for me just the same. I owe you one.

#1780 7 years ago

I love it how people come into a BM66 thread to bash Stern over and over again, like it really matters because nobody gives a F what you think, and they talk about how much they play and love your "other" Bally pins.

Good for you. Sell your Stern pins you don't play.

There are threads for those other pins to spread your love fest on! Why not post there? Because nobody gives a F

#1781 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Theres much more to a pinball machine than deep code? . I have 2 the best sterns made with the best code ever(met, twdp) and play my mb, afm, bsd, ss ,tz all the time and rarely turn on met and twd.....

I dunno. I've had MB twice, and once you get past the great theme, there's just not a lot of game there. I doubt I'll have it again.

#1782 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Well, he's being doing voiceover for Family Guy for over a decade - I think he's just used to recording a little goofier as "Mayor Adam West" vs. Batman.

Yes, I think that probably has a strong influence, but the director should have pulled him back a bit for this project to get a more even reading.

#1783 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I dunno. I've had MB twice, and once you get past the great theme, there's just not a lot of game there. I doubt I'll have it again.

Point of what i meant is that there is much more to pins than a deep code.

#1784 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yes, I think that probably has a strong influence, but the director should have pulled him back a bit for this project to get a more even reading.

LOL...like they did with Fake Optimus, Karl Urban and Shitty Beast? Stern doesn't really have great vocal direction...I think if they get a good performance, it's because the actor really brought it.

#1785 7 years ago

Its an impression thread and as such we give our impressions, my impression is that the game sucks. But maybe some of the people who bought it would not know that because it was delivered not working

#1786 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL...like they did with Fake Optimus, Karl Urban and Shitty Beast? Stern doesn't really have great vocal direction...I think if they get a good performance, it's because the actor really brought it.

Haha, point taken. Spiderman WE voice direction was awful, too, now that you make me remember (thanks for THAT!).

#1787 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Haha, point taken. Spiderman WE voice direction was awful, too, now that you make me remember (thanks for THAT!).

Oh yeah, awful!!! Most of the Marvel stuff has been....but J.K Simmons on original Spider-Man? Fantastic! Cuz, ya know...J.K Simmons! ...and all the other voice clips were from the movie. OMG, remember Chloe in 24!?!? Jack. Pot. Jack. Pot? LOL

#1788 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Its an impression thread and as such we give our impressions, my impression is that the game sucks. But maybe some of the people who bought it would not know that because it was delivered not working

You can say it 100 times. Again and again and nobody cares

#1789 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

And my impression is the game is already a lot of fun and will be even better with more code. I bought mine knowing the code was bare-bones, and I am OK with that since I knew it going in. It's my money, and what I do with it really isn't anyone's concern except maybe my wife...lol. I have no issues with stuck balls, cratering, etc. The one and only problem I had was a ramp issue that I was able to fix with a small rubber pad. Outside of that....I love the pin and am playing the hell out of it.

#1790 7 years ago

Its only pinball and its only fun. I am glad you guys are enjoying your game(s)

#1791 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Exactly.

Cool, enough with your diatribe. We get it. If you keep up with this blithering, you will be in Hilton's territory.

#1792 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I love it how people come into a BM66 thread to bash Stern over and over again, like it really matters because nobody gives a F what you think, and they talk about how much they play and love your "other" Bally pins.
Good for you. Sell your Stern pins you don't play.
There are threads for those other pins to spread your love fest on! Why not post there? Because nobody gives a F

C'mon, dude. It's not the club thread. This is for impressions and opinions on a wider scale. It's not like you aren't running your trap all over the Dialed In threads. I've seen you call people hypocrites. Careful now...

#1793 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Thanks for your condolences, but I have had no problem at all with my Batman, and it is getting lots of play despite the beta code.
But I appreciate you feeling sorry for me just the same. I owe you one.

Dude I saw you were selling your BM66 a long time ago - no one wanted to make an offer or did u decide to keep it after all?

#1794 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Oh yeah, awful!!! Most of the Marvel stuff has been....but J.K Simmons on original Spider-Man? Fantastic! Cuz, ya know...J.K Simmons! ...and all the other voice clips were from the movie. OMG, remember Chloe in 24!?!? Jack. Pot. Jack. Pot? LOL

Yeah the original VA from Spiderman is the #1 reason to take one of those over the Spiderman VE. I could never have a Spiderman VE in my house - the voice would drive me nuts, but I had an original spiderman for a few years and it was great.

#1795 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

C'mon, dude. It's not the club thread. This is for impressions and opinions on a wider scale. It's not like you aren't running your trap all over the Dialed In threads. I've seen you call people hypocrites. Careful now...

Exactly, it's for a first impression - not the same f*n impression from the same people over and over and over and over.......

#1796 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Exactly, it's for a first impression - not the same f*n impression from the same people l over and over and over and over.......

It's better contained here. Opinions evolve over time with more play. It's better to get those feelings lumped together here than in the club threads where people are generally discussing the game deeper than "it sucks" or "it's the best."

I get the fatigue, but as long as people feel that they have something to say or argue about a game, these non-club threads will be filled with back and forth. Often those back and forth discussions get circular. Just nature of online discussion. As long as the club threads remain relatively civil, expect this to be the dumping ground.

#1797 7 years ago

I unboxed mine a few weeks ago. It shoots great. I haven't had any issues with ball hang ups. Also no QC issues. I replaced my LEDs under the slings with duo top flex LEDs I got from Comet (i think?!). Looks great.

Code is at the zygote stage!! I have NO DOUBT that Lyman will make it amazing.

I bought it because I wanted it! If I don't end up liking it... I will sell it! Crazy, eh??

At this point I'm only turning it on to show it to guests. I'm playing the crap out of the IM beside it right now.

As I've said elsewhere, I will continue to buy games that I want. Stern keeps making games I want! I simply cannot imagine paying 12.5 for a MB or MM or any 25 year old BW pin... I finished MB the FIRST TIME i played it. Right to the Wizard Mode. First game. No thanks.

I'm really thrilled to have BM66, as I think it's going to be great. Sheeple? Nope, just a guy who loves pinball. Don't care for negative ranting and raving. It does nothing but create a toxic atmosphere that drives the industry away.

Once this pin becomes amazing, there will be ZERO comments from the ranting crowd saying, "Wow, I really didn't see how beautifully this was all going to work", they will have moved on to slamming the latest Stern, and everybody who bought it. It's tired. It's lame. It keeps happening.

Let the drama continue!

#1798 7 years ago

Has anyone else had problems with the GI lights falling apart? I've had two clear domes come off the GI lighting and get loose on the playfield. First time this has ever happened on a Stern I can remember.

#1799 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Has anyone else had problems with the GI lights falling apart? I've had two clear domes come off the GI lighting and get loose on the playfield. First time this has ever happened on a Stern I can remember.

Yup. Was it the ones under the slings?? I think they're a little too close to the rubber. The ball is snapping the tops off.

#1800 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Dude I saw you were selling your BM66 a long time ago - no one wanted to make an offer or did u decide to keep it after all?

It was one of those second thought moments. I had just picked it up and realized I was at max capacity and it was a lot of money to have tied up in one machine even though just a premium.

But after realizing I got a good one without any of the problems others are having and it getting more play than a lot of my other games, I decided to let it ride and see where the code takes us. No regrets as I love the music and the video shots of old Gotham City with all the old cars are classic. Fun game to shoot too.

It was a pretty big hit at yesterday's football party as well. Can't argue with that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 34.99
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,344 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 47.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-whats-your-impression/page/36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.