Topic Stats

• 2,344 posts
  • 281 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Macca101010
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 246 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Samuel (resized).jpg
Backglass (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
123488904-Space_Seed_098 (resized).jpg
cardealer_4b-960x641 (resized).jpg
They-Live-They-live-Glasses-2 (resized).jpg
5130020624_affaf5787b_b (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
20170316_125205 (resized).jpg
IMG_2980 (resized).PNG
IMG_2979 (resized).PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0142 (resized).JPG
heavenly-bm66 (resized).jpg
laser-beam-sharks (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2344 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 47.
#1651 1 year ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

What's your theory, then? I doubt you think they were minutes away from shipping out the replacement playfield they promised, when golly gee he really started making noises?
Respect goes both ways, and they didn't exactly try to earn his.

Don't need to relitigate the whole thing. Gary personally called him and assured him it would be taken care of. Respect

They have/had PF issues. There is a process to resolve it. He then went on a scorched earth campaign that got him a buyback

I have my parts coming next week. Been great. I didn't whine and throw a hissy fit.

And life goes on

#1652 1 year ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Soo.... basically they would tag an extra $500 onto every game to cover this expense. Got it

I dunno what Stern would charge per pin to cover it, but the costs depend on the license (different creators have different terms), but the ones we've done have been one-time, usable across multiple games we've done, so we're talking a really, really miniscule cost concern.

#1653 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

I dunno what Stern would charge per pin to cover it, but the costs depend on the license (different creators have different terms)

I think the 9k, 10k & 15k price tags we paid should cover it

#1654 1 year ago

telling pinsiders bm66 sucks > telling people their children are ugly!

#1655 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Don't need to relitigate the whole thing. Gary personally called him and assured him it would be taken care of. Respect
They have/had PF issues. There is a process to resolve it. He then went on a scorched earth campaign that got him a buyback
I have my parts coming next week. Been great. I didn't whine and throw a hissy fit.
And life goes on

Really? Did you get a bad playfield and get promised half a year ago it would be replaced, then get completely ignored for the past couple months?

You might not whine, but I refuse to get on my knees for people I pay thousands of dollars to for products I expect to be built with pride and quality. Your cheerleading is much louder than my whining, that's for sure.

Hope you didn't get stretch marks on your lips

#1656 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Moving the rubber nib to the inside of the left cat woman ramp has done the trick for me. And funnily enough, the exact same rubber nib setup is on the inside of the far right ramp on GB - from the factory. They had to put it there because it would interfere with the right orbit exit.
Again, the only question are the 2 screw threads left on the outside of the ramp. I've had them covered in a small piece of tape and after 50 or so games, the tape is untouched. So I'm thinking of covering them in a small amount of silicone or glue - the rubber dip you mention might do the trick.
Would love someone else to try moving this to get a second opinion, but at the moment I can't see the downside.

Hi
Got these red bumpers 3 D printed fixed the air ball problems from the blue bumpers that i threw to the S..House have tried the bumper on the right hand side LH orbit shot is now easier.

IMG-20170122-WA0015 (1) (resized).jpg

DSC_0569 (resized).JPG

DSC_0568 (resized).JPG

#1657 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I wonder why Rare left out his TBL Nib purchase?
What a hypocrite. I would never spend $15k on a game that isn't even a game yet.
But $10k is fine on a game that may never be finished

LOL. Good catch. His latest comments in the TBL club thread also fit right into your theme.

#1658 1 year ago
Quoted from kpg:

Really? Did you get a bad playfield and get promised half a year ago it would be replaced, then get completely ignored for the past couple months?
You might not whine, but I refuse to get on my knees for people I pay thousands of dollars to for products I expect to be built with pride and quality. Your cheerleading is much louder than my whining, that's for sure.
Hope you don't have stretch marks on your lips

Sorry Kpg, the Stern pinball world doesn't revolve around you.

The point is the issue obviously wasn't fully resolved with the Pfs until recently. All the whining in the world wasn't gonna change it. You should have listened to Vid

Why would I say that? Well, because I have a couple of issues on BM66 and they got resolved promptly, not a half year later. They aren't trying to F me?

i def know you have stretch marks on your south side cheeks!

#1659 1 year ago
Quoted from Slugburger:

Hi
Got these red bumpers 3 D printed fixed the air ball problems from the blue bumpers that i threw to the S..House have tried the bumper on the right hand side LH orbit shot is now easier.

They look good. Are they rubber or plastic? Not having so many problems with air balls though.

But on your last pic, looks like youve fitted a plastic piece to the lower screw thread. Exactly what I was thinking. Did you just use a piece of plastic and shave off the front, or did u 3d print that also? Did you glue it on?

You only need to cover the bottom one as the ball doesnt reach the top one. At the moment Ive just got a little clear plastic door circle that joiners provide so doors dont slam. Drilled out the middle. Works fine, but something more permanent like you have made is perfect.

#1660 1 year ago
Quoted from robotron:

telling pinsiders bm66 sucks > telling people their children are ugly!

Opinions on both sides are void. People saying it sucks and people who say it's the greatest Stern ever, neither opinion counts for a dime while the code is in beta.

Once the game hits at least v1 and all modes and features are present then people can get a true feel for the game, love it or hate it, either way right now it's just to bare and basic to get a true feel for it.

BM66 is the same as ST, TWD, MET everyone is judging it based on beta code and we all know how it ended in the end for the 3 games above. When code is this bare due to Stern dropping this release on Lyman months ahead of schedule with no warning, we can't accurately judge the pin yet, it has potential there physically & it's got unlimited potential with Lyman on code so until the code is at least at a base level we just don't know if it's gonna be one of Sterns greats or not.

#1661 1 year ago
Quoted from Slugburger:

Hi

Works fine just by relocating the blue bumper on the left side to the inside. No need to make a different bumper.

HOWEVER what SHOULD be made is a SLEEVE that thinly slides over the inside, top, and outside of the ramp wall with a thick bumper on the end for both the left and right side of the ramp. THAT would be a great solution, and the two nubs on the outside of the ramp walls with the threads would hold it in place well.

#1662 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm finding customer service to be excellent and very prompt

Excellent and very prompt customer service shouldn't even be necessary with a $15,000 purchase. I'm failing to see how that makes up for not being able to just set the game up and play it right out of the box with no minor issues, let alone the catastrophic failures many seem to have experienced with this title.

#1663 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Sorry Kpg, the Stern pinball world doesn't revolve around you.
The point is the issue obviously wasn't fully resolved with the Pfs until recently. All the whining in the world wasn't gonna change it. You should have listened to Vid
Why would I say that? Well, because I have a couple of issues on BM66 and they got resolved promptly, not a half year later. They aren't trying to F me?
i def know you have stretch marks on your south side cheeks!

iceman44 & kpg you fellas are never going to agree on this issue, but I'm sure you can agree Sterns communication of the process was piss poor. A little simple communication would have stopped a lot of the drama and fallout following Sterns playfield disaster.

#1664 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

They look good. Are they rubber or plastic? Not having so many problems with air balls though.
But on your last pic, looks like youve fitted a plastic piece to the lower screw thread. Exactly what I was thinking. Did you just use a piece of plastic and shave off the front, or did u 3d print that also? Did you glue it on?
You only need to cover the bottom one as the ball doesnt reach the top one. At the moment Ive just got a little clear plastic door circle that joiners provide so doors dont slam. Drilled out the middle. Works fine, but something more permanent like you have made is perfect.

These are rubber hardish type, balls bounce back ok the rubber is flexible but you couldn't bite through it >the black rubber on the LH side is a dome stopper from Bunnings self adhesive peel of backing type cut with a sharp stanley blade and wad punched a hole in it

#1665 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

iceman44 & kpg you fellas are never going to agree on this issue, but I'm sure you can agree Sterns communication of the process was piss poor. A little simple communication would have stopped a lot of the drama and fallout following Sterns playfield disaster.

1000% agree.

Shit happens Seven if you own pins, my BM66LE isn't playable right now, but will be soon enough

That turn table mech is an engineering feat unto itself under the PF

Let's have a beer KPG. We are just having some good natured fun bustin balls

#1666 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

We get that don't we
I tried to explain that to poor Kpg. All he really did was F himself and delay getting his issue resolved. Just human nature
Does anybody really think Stern was just ignoring Trent? No
Maybe try reading between the lines

Maybe, but in his defense he tried to be fair and patient with them and they didn't even have the respect to get back with him and talk to him. I honestly can't fault him for being pissed off when you look at the whole picture. All they had to do was communicate with him and touch base once in awhile with him and none of this would have ever happened. We all know that every pinball machine shipped is not going to be problem free. All they had to do was not ignore him and he'd be a happy customer right now. If they had treated him fairly he would probably have a Batman66 SLE and a new Aerosmith sitting in his garage right now. They were the Dummies not him.

#1667 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Shit happens Seven if you own pins

Yeah I understand that but usually the shit happens on older titles that need restored, not NIB. I can understand a few minor hiccups and adjustments but that nonsense that happened to your game would have me furious. It's as if there was no quality control at all for all of that to happen. It sucks people who support the hobby's growth w/ NIB purchases have to deal with it. Good luck in getting up and running, hopefully it exceeds your expectations. I do like the work Lyman did on Iron Man, so I have faith in the code but it still should have been a bit further along.

#1668 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Maybe, but in his defense he tried to be fair and patient with them and they didn't even have the respect to get back with him and talk to him. I honestly can't fault him for being pissed off when you look at the whole picture. All they had to do was communicate with him and touch base once in awhile with him and none of this would have ever happened. We all know that every pinball machine shipped is not going to be problem free. All they had to do was not ignore him and he'd be a happy customer right now. If they had treated him fairly he would probably have a Batman66 SLE and a new Aerosmith sitting in his garage right now. They were the Dummies not him.

Go read the history and educate yourself. So many KPG posts slammed Stern before Stern/Gary contact, during Stern/Gary contact, right after Stern/Gary contact, and on on on. One reaps what they sow.

#1669 1 year ago

My crane aint working, anyone kind enought to check there motor assembly to see if there solder joint should attached to the body of the motor. The arm moves freely when I move it manually. Power to the motor is okay. Guessing motor is foobar, sound from the motor is there however no movement of the penguin crane.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o41k7hxg1bj00c6/20170204_213533.jpg?dl=0

Thanks.

#1670 1 year ago

Dome Stopper = Door stopper?

#1671 1 year ago
Quoted from extendo:

My crane aint working, anyone kind enought to check there motor assembly to see if there solder joint should attached to the body of the motor. The arm moves freely when I move it manually. Power to the motor is okay. Guessing motor is foobar, sound from the motor is there however no movement of the penguin crane.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o41k7hxg1bj00c6/20170204_213533.jpg?dl=0
Thanks.

You're missing the zip tie that holds that kludged mess to the side of the motor, for one. But maybe the gear just came off the top of the motor where it connects to the crane assembly. Is the gear still attached to the motor?

PenguinMotor (resized).JPG

#1672 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

All they had to do was communicate with him and touch base once in awhile with him and none of this would have ever happened

That's all they have to do with EVERYBODY. He handled it his way, he's happy and has to live with the results. We don't know the private communications he had with Trent and Stern employees either. How do you think that went?

#1673 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

You're missing the zip tie that holds that kludged mess to the side of the motor, for one.

Thank you, a 3 cent zip tie is what holds that blob of weld on the motor only ? Oh my lord lol

#1674 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Yeah I understand that but usually the shit happens on older titles that need restored, not NIB. I can understand a few minor hiccups and adjustments but that nonsense that happened to your game would have me furious. It's as if there was no quality control at all for all of that to happen. It sucks people who support the hobby's growth w/ NIB purchases have to deal with it. Good luck in getting up and running, hopefully it exceeds your expectations. I do like the work Lyman did on Iron Man, so I have faith in the code but it still should have been a bit further along.

I mean i'm not thrilled about it. I still can't figure out how it really happened. What i can safely say is my pin was def never play tested, otherwise that would have been caught immediately.

But then people would complain about the PF arriving with dimples!

Thx Seven, it will all work out soon enough hopefully.

#1675 1 year ago

Can't win them all I guess. At least you have other games you can jam on and enjoy in the meantime. Hopefully when you get your parts that's the end of the issues.

#1676 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's all they have to do with EVERYBODY. He handled it his way, he's happy and has to live with the results. We don't know the private communications he had with Trent and Stern employees either. How do you think that went?

I have no idea how the conversations went but I know he was pretty happy when Gary personally called him and he gave Gary a lot of praise for being such a stand up guy, Which from what I hear that is exactly what Gary is......then the communication stopped "again." I'm not taking sides with anyone on this and I certainly don't know all of the details, but Stern could have handled this ALOT better themselves as well.

I sent Stern a email with some questions that I wanted answers to before buying a GB, even told them that I have bought 2 NIB games from them and I never even got a reply back. I'm sorry but that f*cking pisses me off. I mean how disrespectful can they be? I also realize that they get a ton of emails, but they are the ones who put it on their website as a way to contact them, not me. I'm just telling it like I see it, whether people agree or not. I'd still have a beer with you, KPG, and Gary too. Being ignored as a customer sucks though, I don't care if it's an 8k pinball machine or a 10 dollar item at Wal Mart.

#1677 1 year ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Go read the history and educate yourself. So many KPG posts slammed Stern before Stern/Gary contact, during Stern/Gary contact, right after Stern/Gary contact, and on on on. One reaps what they sow.

You are so full of shit, you need to wipe your eyes with toilet paper.

I went MONTHS without saying anything, and praised Gary for calling me. I was silent here for many months without raising hell. It's only when I was getting ignored about my PF request after almost 6 months did I start up again about it.

Also, unbelievable - as much as I want to say "I told you so" to Iceman about his BM66LE, it's pathetic his machine is unplayable right now. Seriously how fuckin sorry is that a product that costs that much is having that many problems. The ironic part is that Iceman himself got a dud. Sure, he's fine with it now- imagine waiting 6 months to make it right!

Total garbage from Stern, yet again. Which is why I'll never buy a NIB from them anymore and I'm not alone.

Ice I hope your machine works 100% very soon and don't have to go through what me and many others went through.

#1678 1 year ago
Quoted from kpg:

You are so full of shit, you need to wipe your eyes with toilet paper.
I went MONTHS without saying anything, and praised Gary for calling me. I was silent here for many months without raising hell. It's only when I was getting ignored about my PF request after almost 6 months did I start up again about it.
Also, unbelievable - as much as I want to say "I told you so" to Iceman about his BM66LE, it's pathetic his machine is unplayable right now. Seriously how fuckin sorry is that a product that costs that much is having that many problems. The ironic part is that Iceman himself got a dud. Sure, he's fine with it now- imagine waiting 6 months to make it right!
Total garbage from Stern, yet again. Which is why I'll never buy a NIB from them anymore and I'm not alone.

I think iceman has kinda painted himself into a corner KPG and he knows that he can't complain lmfao.

#1679 1 year ago

Errr hum GB peeps, this a bat66 thread

#1680 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I do like the work Lyman did on Iron Man, so I have faith in the code but it still should have been a bit further along.

Lyman didn't touch the IM code...but he did code AFM, MM, MB, AC/DC, MET, TWD, and Tron.

#1681 1 year ago
Quoted from extendo:

Thank you, a 3 cent zip tie is what holds that blob of weld on the motor only ? Oh my lord lol

I attached a picture to the original post so you can see.

#1682 1 year ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Lyman didn't touch the IM code...but he did code AFM, MM, MB, AC/DC, MET, TWD, and Tron.

And the original Batman Dark Knight. Let's list the duds with the hits. Batman'66 is his shot at redemption for the original BDK turd.

#1683 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think iceman has kinda painted himself into a corner KPG and he knows that he can't complain lmfao.

At least he was willing to openly discuss the problems with his game from the factory. Every person here is biased at times. It is the ones that never acknowledge the bad when they have skin in the game that are bad for the hobby in my opinion.

#1684 1 year ago
Quoted from kpg:

I told you it was my turn to get F ed! I'm just not a complainer Who dey. Doesn't do any good. I just get it done. Plus, if i cared about what people thought i wouldn't have said anything. I'm trying to help others if i can and Stern for that matter with pics and descriptions of what happened.

All you have to do with the GB PF replacement is pop it out, send it off, pop it right back in.

Let's see how this turn table mech goes back in for me. Maybe I'll be singing a different tune IF it doesn't go smoothly. That thing is like a Nasa space ship and hooked into everything. Gonna require many beers.

I've owned LOTRLE, SM, now own TWDLE, GBLE, AC/DC prem and WPT. Yes i love my Stern pins.

And btw, my first NIB was a LOTRLE with a pallet jack hole in the bottom of the cab. And when the Ring magnet blew a fuse i thought the F ing world was coming to an end! Had to run to radio shack in total crisis mode. I've since learned to chill out.

#1685 1 year ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

At least he was willing to openly discuss the problems with his game from the factory. Every person here is biased at times. It is the ones that never acknowledge the bad when they have skin in the game that are bad for the hobby in my opinion.

It was a joke dude. I like iceman

#1686 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I told you it was my turn to get F ed! I'm just not a complainer Who dey. Doesn't do any good. I just get it done. Plus, if i cared about what people thought i wouldn't have said anything. I'm trying to help others if i can and Stern for that matter with pics and descriptions of what happened.
All you have to do with the GB PF replacement is pop it out, send it off, pop it right back in.
Let's see how this turn table mech goes back in for me. Maybe I'll be singing a different tune IF it doesn't go smoothly. That thing is like a Nasa space ship and hooked into everything. Gonna require many beers.
I've owned LOTRLE, SM, now own TWDLE, GBLE, AC/DC prem and WPT. Yes i love my Stern pins.
And btw, my first NIB was a LOTRLE with a pallet jack hole in the bottom of the cab. And when the Ring magnet blew a fuse i thought the F ing world was coming to an end! Had to run to radio shack in total crisis mode. I've since learned to chill out.

I'm not a complainer either, but if I'm being screwed I'm not gonna bend over and take it.

#1687 1 year ago

I'm not much of a complainer. My Batman works great! No problems at all. This ones going to be all broken in by the time we get some real code.

#1688 1 year ago

I think for everyone pissed enough at Stern to follow through with,
"Ill never buy NIB again" might still enjoy that game 1-2 years later, HUO, at
a discount, code complete, and bugs gone, with thousands of opinions on it, and plenty
time to play and decide.
I hate to say it, but I dont think this will bother Stern too much, because another person, as long as there is demand will buy it NIB, and deal with the issues first.

In this way, everyone is right! Everyone Enjoys Pinball! No Worries!!!

SuperBowl Weekend, Right? Saturday Night!!!

#1689 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Dome Stopper = Door stopper?

Dome head stopper like on a kitchen door but bigger see photo

HTB1Ojg4KXXXXXbMXVXXq6xXFXXXP (resized).jpg

#1690 1 year ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

SuperBowl Weekend, Right? Friday Night!!!

I think it's Saturday. Maybe.

#1691 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm not a complainer either, but if I'm being screwed I'm not gonna bend over and take it.

What if you had a jar of vaseline to go along with the experience?

So i don't know what all the answers are. My turn table wasn't leveled properly to begin with so I was going to have to adjust it anyhow.

I've been dealing with Carl at Game Room and Chas to figure it out.

They took my pics to the line to see what they thought and make sure it doesn't happen again on future games. They think the wire shearing is all tied to the mech and just part of it so i can repeal and replace it easily. Hopefully.

Meanwhile, man that GBLE is an insanely fun pin with the new code. That will keep me busy in the meantime.

#1692 1 year ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Lyman didn't touch the IM code...

He absolutely did. All the stacking nuance is pure Lyman. Avatar, IM, Tron, and BBH were Lonnie and Lyman working together. That's when the games had similar layouts and code bases during the "lean years".

#1693 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm not much of a complainer. My Batman works great! No problems at all. This ones going to be all broken in by the time we get some real code.

You lucky bastard! That's ok, RD tore up your house so you deserve a break with that pin Odiner.

#1694 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You lucky bastard! That's ok, RD tore up your house so you deserve a break with that pin Odiner.

It's hit or miss with these new games for sure. But I was lucky to find one all set up and playing before I opened my wallet. After the initial "I've got to sell this piece of shit!" wore off, I've kind of warmed up to it and I think I'll give it a chance and see how code matures. I mean, it has to get better. People like to play it and in my arcade that's what matters most.

#1695 1 year ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/iron-man

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5550

He is credited for Ironman everywhere you look

Lyman polish and flow of code is what makes Ironman pure magic, otherwise it would have been shoot this x 10, shoot that x 10.

#1696 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What if you had a jar of vaseline to go along with the experience?
So i don't know what all the answers are. My turn table wasn't leveled properly to begin with so I was going to have to adjust it anyhow.
I've been dealing with Carl at Game Room and Chas to figure it out.
They took my pics to the line to see what they thought and make sure it doesn't happen again on future games. They think the wire shearing is all tied to the mech and just part of it so i can repeal and replace it easily. Hopefully.
Meanwhile, man that GBLE is an insanely fun pin with the new code. That will keep me busy in the meantime.

Nope Vaseline or not, I still don't like it lol. I hope you get your game up and running soon and I think you will. I've heard good things about the game room guys and of course Chas is gonna do you right.

#1697 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

And the original Batman Dark Knight. Let's list the duds with the hits. Batman'66 is his shot at redemption for the original BDK turd.

BDK final code update was pretty good, certainly not Lymans best but like usual I bet he wasn't exactly given much time plus he did the best he could with the design George gave him.

Between the teeter totter and that terrible upper playfield no amount of code was saving those features, the can was crap but the shot itself into the joker lock behind the drop target is actually a real good shot, it was the poor design features that dragged BDK down, I loved everything about mine except the teeter totter and upper playfield they just sucked on so many levels

#1698 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think it's Saturday. Maybe.

Thanks! F**king meds!

#1700 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

BDK final code update was pretty good, certainly not Lymans best but like usual I bet he wasn't exactly given much time plus he did the best he could with the design George gave him.

They kind of got boned by the attempt to get the game out at the movie's release date. WB wouldn't give them any Two-Face stuff as that was supposed to
be a big surprise. They also didn't get any Maggie Gyllenhaal clips. I had the game and never knew when I had started/completed a Harvey Dent or Rachel mode...it just happened without really realizing it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 10.50
Playfield - Decals
The MOD Couple
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 29.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
$ 29.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 27.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trier, RP
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2344 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 47.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside