Topic Stats

• 2,353 posts
  • 281 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Macca101010
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 246 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Samuel (resized).jpg
Backglass (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
123488904-Space_Seed_098 (resized).jpg
cardealer_4b-960x641 (resized).jpg
They-Live-They-live-Glasses-2 (resized).jpg
5130020624_affaf5787b_b (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
20170316_125205 (resized).jpg
IMG_2980 (resized).PNG
IMG_2979 (resized).PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0142 (resized).JPG
heavenly-bm66 (resized).jpg
laser-beam-sharks (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2344 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 47.
#1051 2 years ago
Quoted from taz:

My magnet is fairly gentle at .59 for the LE. What code are you running?

Mine is running .6

#1052 2 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

These shots were taken from the normal shooters viewpoint with normal lighting. Not close up at all with the glass on.

Daaaam! You've got some serious moon craters there. From what I can see, your playfield seems far outside the mainstream for dimpling. Mine doesn't look anything like that, but I'm going to do a close examination of it before I play again.

#1053 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Unfortunately most issues come after a fair amount of play especially on pins with lots of airballs..... keep a eye on her.

I will....think I'm lucky to a degree...playing the hell out of it, experienced most of the issues mentioned here to a minor degree, but very, very few air balls.

Definitely convinced this thing plays better jacked up beyond 6.5, btw....the ball doesn't jump off the left ramp nearly as much with this higher pitch, btw...

#1054 2 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

You start selling pinball machines that are within a couple of grand of a brand new Chevrolet, you need to answer questions about issues whether perceived or not....

I realize that. I'm just saying if anybody thinks they are going to get any answers from Stern on one dimpled PF versus another they are gonna be disappointed.

#1055 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Confess..this is my only game I did it on ( but truly did) .....all that ghosting shit that was posted ( I never had that happen) made me super worried after dropping 10k on my first nib Stern.
I admit, after doing it, and realized it was a gorgeous playfield with no defects ( and man, I looked) the whole process felt pretty stupid. But it's out of my head now. I buy my machines to PLAY, so dimples are part of it...all is good in BM66 land...

I understand believe me lol, I just pictured that in my head and thought it was funny. I wish the dimples wasn't in my games believe me, but as long as I don't see them when I'm standing there looking at it or playing I can live with it. I guess the reason it was so funny to me is because I'm sorta like that. I obsess on almost everything, you don't even want to go grocery shopping with me believe me lol.

#1056 2 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I understand believe me lol, I just pictured that in my head and thought it was funny. I wish the dimples wasn't in my games believe me, but as long as I don't see them when I'm standing there looking at it or playing I can live with it. I guess the reason it was so funny to me is because I'm sorta like that. I obsess on almost everything, you don't even want to go grocery shopping with me believe me lol.

Lol...yea, I did it with no one around...... still at my office, as some of my employees are really digging it at the end of the day. Have to get it home soon though....have some key clients coming by, and may be hard for them to take me serious with that obscenely bright, color fest in there. This is going to be a classic, in its own way, when Lyman finishes it.

#1057 2 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I believe you

#1058 2 years ago

Shouldn't you be worrying about your playfield that is all beat instead of chasing me around these forums?

#1059 2 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

If your magnet core is higher than the playfield and causing airballs then it needs to be adjusted to be level with the playfield.

It appears to be level with the playfield. The force of the magnet combined with the solid hits that occur on the rotating playfield and ramps seems to be causing the action.

#1060 2 years ago

I think DC is right Texas, it looks like your magnet core is slightly raised from that pic.

#1061 2 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

These shots were taken from the normal shooters viewpoint with normal lighting. Not close up at all with the glass on.

My guess is air balls are hitting left ramp and causing this. Probably should change the pitch. Mine has two like these and I saw hairball to ramp cause one.

#1062 2 years ago

If there is an option to turn down the power of the flippers on Spike games I would do that too. All HUO games should be lowered as they are clean and will still play fast as hell. For some of the WMS titles like AFM and MM you swap out the ridiculously powerful blue coils and put in the orange. Stills plays full speed but much easier on the PF and plastics.

All wood will have different density as it's an organic product but there may be some truth that the "old growth wood" was indeed a bit more dense. They may have also had the luxury or allowing the wood to dry longer before selling it and using it.

Probably a combination of all the things discussed: bright LEDs that highlight the dimples - *maybe* slightly softer wood - Stern's brutal flipper power - games rushed out the door without fine tuning the layout so you get an absurd amount of airballs (see GB).

#1063 2 years ago

I played it tonight! It's fun. Further impressions to follow; I'm tired after a long day of navigating the Los Angeles streets.

#1064 2 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

My mmr has zero dimples.

Look closer, if it's been played it has dimples.

#1065 2 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Was thinking about 1 inch or more. Is that about right?

You think there's a INCH of clear....?!?

You can't possibly be serious. I hope you were trying to be sarcastic and just failed in an epic manner. The glass on your car windshield isn't even an inch thick.

#1066 2 years ago

Just played. I had a lot of fun. Surprised how open the playfield is compared to other Stern machines. Shaker was working fine.
I'm hoping the lighting sequences and flashers get used more. I think this will be in the top ten in time. Over all package is stunning.

IMG_1643 (resized).JPG

IMG_1648 (resized).JPG

#1067 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

You think there's a INCH of clear....?!?
You can't possibly be serious. I hope you were trying to be sarcastic and just failed in an epic manner. The glass on your car windshield isn't even an inch thick.

Wake up Frax. It was a joke. Now go put a billion on 66 at nickelrama

#1068 2 years ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

Just played. I had a lot of fun. Surprised how open the playfield is compared to other Stern machines. Shaker was working fine.
I'm hoping the lighting sequences and flashers get used more. I think this will be in the top ten in time. Over all package is stunning.

Very nice! Did yours come with topper? Did you pick it up at Stern? Still waiting on mine ...

#1069 2 years ago

Code update coming next Tuesday!

#1070 2 years ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

I'm hoping the lighting sequences and flashers get used more.

TWD had basic lighting for a long time, and then Lyman took it to the extreme with a later update. So... just need to be patient.

#1071 2 years ago

After a good nights rest...

It's a stunning looking piece of equipment. It definitely stands out from the crowd! The display is crystal clear and gorgeous. The playfield "pops".

The gameplay is a lot of fun! I can't really comment on how much of a BTK rehash it is, because I'm not very familiar with BTK. The crane is the same as BTK, but I don't remember a spinning target on BTK so... from my perspective, it's a "new" game. It's not like a Shrek / Family Guy retheme.

The bat phone rings a LOT. It makes a sound similar to the standard ringtone of an iPhone. No matter where I was in the room, I heard it ring, I reflexively checked my phone. Anyone talking shit about the Dialed In theme better not say they love Batman '66 or they're a complete hypocrite.

The music is freakin' AWESOME! It's got the iconic Batman sounds and themes, and the cool daddy jazz tunes that play are so refreshing to hear coming from a pin, especially in this day and age of RAWK RAWK RAWK.

The only issue I really saw with the game was the way that the ball would sometimes fling right off the Catwoman ramp into someplace random. It hurts when you think you successfully nailed a sweet ramp shot, only for the ball to become airborne straight down the middle.

The game is pretty damn cool, yawl. I'm not convinced that it's $12k worth of cool, but to those of you who are... more power to ya! And, invite me over.

#1072 2 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

The game is pretty damn cool, yawl. I'm not convinced that it's $12k worth of cool

Those that just paid $15k probably sure don't think it's only $12k worth of cool ...

#1073 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Those that just paid $15k probably sure don't think it's only $12k worth of cool ...

Eh, $12k, $15k... I'm never going to be able to afford either so however much they spent on it, good for them.

#1074 2 years ago

I started a thread on how to modify the Stern used Batsignal Toy into a more TV specific Batman 66 version. check it out here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-batsignal-mod-tutorial-for-batman66

before_after (resized).jpg

#1075 2 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Very nice! Did yours come with topper? Did you pick it up at Stern? Still waiting on mine ...

That game is in an actual barcade, Logan arcade in Chicago. The owner of the bar picked it up at stern.

#1076 2 years ago

I checked and the magnet is definitely level with the playing field. Any lower and the ball would catch the wood of the playfield if it rolled across. Also noticed my back cabinet has the wrong decals on both sides. I know that some people had received Batgirl instead of Robin but mine is missing Batman too. Two Batgirls.

IMG_3209.JPG

IMG_3210.JPG

#1077 2 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

Also noticed my back cabinet has the wrong decals on both sides. I know that some people had received Batgirl instead of Robin but mine is missing Batman too. Two Batgirls.

I think two Batgirls is correct for LE based on what everyone else is getting.

On the promo flyers and the prototype games at expo the premium had Batgirl on both sides of head and Batman and Robin on LE head sides. All the shipped LE's and Premiums so far its been switch. LE = Batgirl both sides, Premium = Batman on left and Robin on Right.

#1078 2 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Sorry, this was at Logan Hardware a barcade in Chicago.

IMG_3627 (resized).JPG

IMG_3628 (resized).JPG

IMG_3629 (resized).JPG

IMG_3630 (resized).JPG

IMG_3626 (resized).JPG

#1079 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think two Batgirls is correct for LE based on what everyone else is getting.
On the promo flyers and the prototype games at expo the premium had Batgirl on both sides of head and Batman and Robin on LE head sides. All the shipped LE's and Premiums so far its been switch. LE = Batgirl both sides, Premium = Batman on left and Robin on Right.

Thank you. For some reason I thought I saw someone on the boards saying they got Batman on one side and Batgirl on the other. Anyone know if this was done intentionally or was it simply a mistake on Sterns part?

#1080 2 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

I checked and the magnet is definitely level with the playing field. Any lower and the ball would catch the wood of the playfield if it rolled across. Also noticed my back cabinet has the wrong decals on both sides. I know that some people had received Batgirl instead of Robin but mine is missing Batman too. Two Batgirls.

I'd take two Batgirls anyways...more than enough Batman everywhere else.

Also when Stern tells you the *somewhat* deep dimples are "normal wear and tear"... ask them for at least a new magnet assembly.

Tell them you think it must be a batch made of a softer alloy or something as it shouldn't look beat to holy hell in a week. They'll be glad to send you one of those and you could eventually swap out the magnet and pretty up that area in the future.

Good luck with it.

#1081 2 years ago
Quoted from Texasff78:

Thank you. For some reason I thought I saw someone on the boards saying they got Batman on one side and Batgirl on the other. Anyone know if this was done intentionally or was it simply a mistake on Sterns part?

No one knows wha the mistake is. There are two options.

Either the fliers are correct and the factory installed the wrong ones. Or the fliers (and the prototype games at expo) are the mistake and the factory is installing the correct decals the way they were always meant to be.

Although I prefer Batgirl on the LE, I can see where it makes more sense to have Batman and Robin on LE. The premium already has Batman and Robin on the cabinet so it seems redundant to put them again on the head. Plus there is no Batgirl on the translite.

The LE has just the villains on the cabinet so putting Batman and Robin on the head makes more sense. Batgirl is already on the LE translite so putting her on the head might be overkill since she doesn't appear to be in the game very much (so far anyways).

#1082 2 years ago

Speaking of the lovely lady, I haven't seen Batgirl in any gameplay thus far. She needs her own mode, or maybe an option to add her as a sidekick for defeating villains easier.

#1083 2 years ago

I'm pretty sure I saw Gomez say on FB that they changed which model got Batgirl on the backbox for production.

#1084 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm pretty sure I saw Gomez say on FB that they changed which model got Batgirl on the backbox for production.

Was that a text comment or was it from one of the videos?

#1085 2 years ago

Well, I hope Batgirl on the LEs and B/R on the Premiums is correct.

I'm hopeful based on the pictures of LEs so far showing Batgirl and the Premium I saw this week with Batman and Robin on the backbox.

#1086 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Well, I hope Batgirl on the LEs and B/R on the Premiums is correct.
I'm hopeful based on the pictures of LEs so far showing Batgirl and the Premium I saw this week with Batman and Robin on the backbox.

Yeah well, as a Premium buyer, I'm not. I think it's complete BS actually. I bought knowing Batgirl was on the backbox evening things out instead of more BM & Robin. Not that I have any recourse that I know of. I still want the game & this isn't a deal breaker...but I'm really not happy about it.

#1087 2 years ago

I'll take the Batgirl decals

Maybe we could get an alternate set to change out? New one clings to head and is removable

#1088 2 years ago

Batman and robin is on the premium guys

#1089 2 years ago

Just wanted to put this in here as well as the official thread, looking to get a replacement gadget selector bat symbol made, ideally laser cut like the ones seen on ST, TWD, GOT etc.

Firstly any bat symbol could be used but I went with the one off the 66 Batmobile and my reasons for that where:

It was the only 66 symbol online in red

But the real reason I chose it was because I plan to pin stripe my LE armour like the SLE armour & with the topper combined they represent the Batmobile, especially with the SLE cabs having the Batmobile side art it just seemed like a great all round fit plus it allows for the text to be nicely incorporated in the middle between the wing tips or within the symbol, as I find the Bat Gadget decal placed to one side looking a little awkward.

emblem 1 (resized).jpg
emblem 4 (resized).jpg

emblem 2 (resized).jpg

#1090 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just wanted to put this in here as well as the official thread, looking to get a replacement gadget selector bat symbol made, ideally laser cut like the ones seen on ST, TWD, GOT etc.
Firstly any bat symbol could be used but I went with the one off the 66 Batmobile and my reasons for that where:
But the real reason I chose it was because I plan to pin stripe my LE armour like the SLE armour & with the topper combined they represent the Batmobile, especially with the SLE cabs having the Batmobile side art it just seemed like a great all round fit plus it allows for the text to be nicely incorporated in the middle between the wing tips or within the symbol, as I find the Bat Gadget decal placed to one side looking a little awkward.

How about something more along these lines?

batgadget-2 (resized).jpg

#1091 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'll take the Batgirl decals
Maybe we could get an alternate set to change out? New one clings to head and is removable

I would be happy with this as a solution. It's the least they should do for pulling a fast one on us. I don't think I'll hold my breath though.

#1092 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Was that a text comment or was it from one of the videos?

Text. Someone asked about it and he replied.

Hey, I just played the game a buncha times at Ayce Gogi, so now I can post some impressions!

-It looked very nice. Colors were nice and vivid - it really popped. Not sure if it was due to the nice detailed art or the print process, but the playfield almost looked higher res than normal.

-LCD looks very nice and crisp, although there were some compression artifacts during the cartoon into sequences in attract mode.

-The very first shot I made was to the left ramp, and the ball flew off and got stuck on the turntable mech lol. Ball search gave it back. I had a few airballs get stuck back there and a few stuck in the crane's home bay

-There's a long clear plastic on the left ramp that's really floppy. Every time you hit the ramp, it wobbles.

-I wasn't really feeling the turntable toy. Feels clunky when you hit it, the ball often seems to hop and airball in that area. Lots of times the bat phone targets weren't registering, but eventually did with enough shots.

-Aside from that new toy, game played pretty smoothly. Doesn't play remotely like BDK at all, for those still making hat comparison. Unlike Ghostbusters, it actually plays like a pinball machine that wants you to enjoy yourself, so that's nice

-Man that Batphone ring is ANNOYING!!!!

-Modes seemed pretty straightforward. Shoot the villains shots, shoot the Batphone, then shoot the colored shots (or crane) to defeat the villain. I'm sure there's more nuance than that, but for a new player it's simple enough to figure out that part.

-Mystery Award doesn't seem to do anything. On past Lyman "early code games", Mystery was always 500,000. Not sure it even did that, as there wasn't a Mystery animation sequence when you collect the shot - the insert turns off and ball kicks out.

-I collected some "Season 1" and "Season 2" villains like King Tut and Mr. Freeze & nothing seemed to happen. Season 3 and 4 weren't selectable. Not sure if that's due to progress or them not being in code. Should I assume that in future code, they'll all have some mode or mini-mode associated with them?

-Almost no voice clips in this code which is a shame. I want tons of personality and voices when I play this game. I know they'll be there eventually, but kinda blows at the moment. I heard Adam West say something about "taking care of pinballs" during attract mode and Robin said "Holy Extra Ball!" during gameplay....those might be the only custom clips implemented at the moment.

-Noticed playfield dimples and magnet dimples. Going back to the earlier discussion in this thread - I'm not quite sure I'd call them "pits" though, on this particular game. The rest of the playfield was really glassy - so these might end up being "normal" dimples. Still sucks to see them on such an expensive title.

-I got the Grand Champ score! Yay!

After handful of games, a big group showed up to play it, so I played a few games of Ghostbusters LE, which once again confirmed its a garbage dumpster masquerading as a game

As for Batman...conclusion - it's OK. I know the turntable mech is huge underneath, but from the players perspective it kinda felt like a Stern Pro, honestly...definitely not worth $10k-15k. If you're considering a Premium, I'd recommend waiting for the code to be finished. No reason to reward Stern with that much money for a game in this shape, code wise. I currently don't feel an overwhelming need to play it more on its current code. That being said - I'm really looking forward to how the code changes this game...if anything, just having voice callouts in there will make it much more fun!

image (resized).jpeg

#1093 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Text. Someone asked about it and be replied.
Hey, I just played the game a buncha times at Ayce Gogi, so now I can post some impressions!
-It looked very nice. Colors were nice and vivid - it really popped. Not sure if it was due to the nice detailed art or the print process, but the playfield almost looked higher res than normal.
-LCD looks very nice and crisp, although there were some compression artifacts during the cartoon into sequences in attract mode.
-The very first shot I made was to the left ramp, and the ball flew off and got stuck on the turntable mech lol. Ball search gave it back. I had a few airballs get stuck back there and a few stuck in the crane's home bay
-There's a long clear plastic on the left ramp that's really floppy. Every time you hit the ramp, it wobbles.
-I wasn't really feeling the turntable toy. Feels clunky when you hit it, the ball often seems to hop and airball in that area. Lots of times the bat phone targets weren't registering, but eventually did with enough shots.
-Aside from that new toy, game played pretty smoothly. Doesn't play remotely like BDK at all, for those still making hat comparison. Unlike Ghostbusters, it actually plays like a pinball machine that wants you to enjoy yourself, so that's nice
-Man that Batphone ring is ANNOYING!!!!
-Modes seemed pretty straightforward. Shoot the villains shots, shoot the Batphone, then shoot the colored shots (or crane) to defeat the villain. I'm sure there's more nuance than that, but for a new player it's simple enough to figure out that part.
-Mystery Award doesn't seem to do anything. On past Lyman "early code games", Mystery was always 500,000. Not sure it even did that, as there wasn't a Mystery animation sequence when you collect the shot - the insert turns off and ball kicks out.
-I collected some "Season 1" and "Season 2" villains like King Tut and Mr. Freeze & nothing seemed to happen. Season 3 and 4 weren't selectable. Not sure if that's due to progress or them not being in code. Should I assume that in future code, they'll all have some mode or mini-mode associated with them?
-Almost no voice clips in this code which is a shame. I want tons of personality and voices when I play this game. I know they'll be there eventually, but kinda blows at the moment. I heard Adam West say something about "taking care of pinballs" during attract mode and Robin said "Holy Extra Ball!" during gameplay....those might be the only custom clips implemented at the moment.
-Noticed playfield dimples and magnet dimples. Going back to the earlier discussion in this thread - I'm not quite sure I'd call them "pits" though, on this particular game. The rest of the playfield was really glassy - so these might end up being "normal" dimples. Still sucks to see them on such an expensive title.
-I got the Grand Champ score! Yay!
After handful of games, a big group showed up to play it, so I played a few games of Ghostbusters LE, which once again confirmed its a garbage dumpster masquerading as a game
As for Batman...conclusion - it's OK. I know the turntable mech is huge underneath, but from the players perspective it kinda felt like a Stern Pro, honestly...definitely not worth $10k-15k. If you're considering a Premium, I'd recommend waiting for the code to be finished. No reason to reward Stern with that much money for a game in this shape, code wise. I currently don't feel an overwhelming need to play it more on its current code. That being said - I'm really looking forward to how the code changes this game...if anything, just having voice callouts in there will make it much more fun!

Rarehero, thanks for the review and your honesty.

Question: Why do you dislike GB???

#1094 2 years ago

The above mentioned evaluation is what I expected. What pinball is really worth 10-15k anyway? If it is clunky from the start than how much better can a mature code make it?

#1095 2 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Rarehero, thanks for the review and your honesty.
Question: Why do you dislike GB???

Poor design, cheap-o airballs, lane hops, and drains, stupid flipper gap of doom, , stupid flipper droop, linear modes, lack of funny voice clips, lack of creative use of clips, poor writing/direction of Winston's custom clips, lack of personality on DMD (you only see the backs of characters or their hands), "guess the card" is the worst video mode ever (although Don't cross the streams is decent), Skoreli Bros target airballs, Multiballs aren't that fun....the flipper-switching one sucks. My favorite theme ever, wanted to love it, played it a ton trying to force myself to love it, and I've just never had one game on it that was fun. It was always frustrating, annoying and repetitive....and I try to find the good in every game if I can. I'll defend f'ing Rolling Stones, Avengers and Austin Powers and shit lol. GB LOOKS amazing...but I can't play looks.

#1096 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Great idea. The top one with the lettering underneath is the closest to the labeling style used on the show.

#1097 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Poor design, cheap-o airballs, lane hops, and drains, stupid flipper gap of doom, , stupid flipper droop, linear modes, lack of funny voice clips, lack of creative use of clips, poor writing/direction of Winston's custom clips, lack of personality on DMD (you only see the backs of characters or their hands), "guess the card" is the worst video mode ever (although Don't cross the streams is decent), Skoreli Bros target airballs, Multiballs aren't that fun....the flipper-switching one sucks. My favorite theme ever, wanted to love it, played it a ton trying to force myself to love it, and I've just never had one game on it that was fun. It was always frustrating, annoying and repetitive....and I try to find the good in every game if I can. I'll defend f'ing Rolling Stones, Avengers and Austin Powers and shit lol. GB LOOKS amazing...but I can't play looks.

So if you had to own one or the other BM66LE or GBLE? (for the record I haven't played either. However, my BM66LE #66 arrives Monday/tuesday)

#1098 2 years ago

So if you had to own one or the other BM66LE or GBLE? (for the record I haven't played either. However, my BM66LE #66 arrives Monday/tuesday)

GBLE for me. To me, Batman 66 is like that girl you always dreamed about. She's the hottest girl that you've ever seen and you finally get with her (know what I'm saying?) and she ends up being kinda boring and nothing like you expected.

#1099 2 years ago

Oh Batman for sure. While I think the game is kinda "eh" as it stands, I also thought ACDC was "eh" at first, and then a few months later Lyman dropped a code bomb that COMPLELTEY bought it all together and now it's one of my favorites. Metallica too. Lyman factor makes B66 the winner. I think GB's code is baked in the cake and nothing will change the physical nature of it. While I don't think B66 is worth $10k - if I take the price out of the equation, Lyman's code can make this game stellar.

#1100 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

After handful of games, a big group showed up to play it, so I played a few games of Ghostbusters LE, which once again confirmed its a garbage dumpster masquerading as a game.

Seems odd that you'd play "Ghostbusters" when it's between a Rob Zombie and an AMH... either you're a masochist or you're part of the "Spooky Isn't Real Pinball!" crowd.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 29.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 129.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Livermore, CA
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Naperville, IL
$ 26.50
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
There are 2344 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 47.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside