20170316_125205 (resized).jpg
IMG_2980 (resized).PNG
IMG_2979 (resized).PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0142 (resized).JPG
heavenly-bm66 (resized).jpg
laser-beam-sharks (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,344 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 47.
#851 7 years ago
Quoted from RocketPin:

Got my LE today!
episode #81

Sweet!!!...and an episode!!!....very cool...enjoy!!!

#852 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Can you take a pic of CN5 on the node 8C board (thats the node light board that has most of the crane inserts on it).
CN5 pin 3 orange/red is the playfield batsignal control line on the SLE machines. I'm curious if that wire is there on the LE/Prem machines. If its there it should end with a 2 pin female connector.

I will get it done tomorrow, promise!!!...supposed to take pics for another pinsider too.....freakin work gets in the way....

#853 7 years ago

Iceman wait till you see the finish on the legs and armor. amazing!!

#854 7 years ago
Quoted from RocketPin:

That's a very cool episode! And card.

I can't wait.

#855 7 years ago
Quoted from RocketPin:

No doubt...Armor rocks!!!...I want my topper, dammit ( figured I might as well bitch about something)...

#856 7 years ago

It's exciting to see everyone's games arriving and bringing joy to the community. Congrats to all the BM66 owners, regardless of which version it is. Keep the pics and videos coming.

#857 7 years ago

Congrats guys - the machines look sick.. can't wait to play one of these !

#858 7 years ago

Cool so episodes are being distributed within the US, so maybe Stern decided to mix it up a little get a mix all over the globe?

Come on shark repellant bat spray LE come to daddy

#859 7 years ago

Are all LE owners getting Batgirl decals on the backbox sides?

#860 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Are all LE owners getting Batgirl decals on the backbox sides?

Did Here!!

#861 7 years ago

Congrats to everyone getting their games. The NIB experience is awesome.

#862 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I will get it done tomorrow, promise!!!...supposed to take pics for another pinsider too.....freakin work gets in the way....

IMG_0159 (resized).JPGIMG_0159 (resized).JPG

IMG_0160 (resized).JPGIMG_0160 (resized).JPG

#863 7 years ago

For those with an LE - what's the side art on the backbox? Batgirl or Robin?

#864 7 years ago

LE owners did your box state what LE you had, number and episode/gadget or was that only clear once box was opened and pin removed?

#865 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

LOL!
Dont you hate it when work gets in the way of your hobbies.

Thanks for the pics. I think you might of thought I was asking about the connectors for the batsignal projector in the topper. I'm actually looking for what connectors might be in the LE/Prem that would support the mini batsignal that is in the upper right corner of the SLE machines. See pic below for what I mean.

bman_8c_cn5 (resized).jpgbman_8c_cn5 (resized).jpg

#866 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

For those with an LE - what's the side art on the backbox? Batgirl or Robin?

Sounds like a lot are getting Batgirl. I've got a Premium on order and I was assuming Premiums had Batgirl. I wonder if the LE's getting her means we won't. I hope not.

#867 7 years ago

If the connector isn't there I was planning on possibly connecting the mini bat signal to the Bat light on the turntable. It's only lit when a shot is required I think. Really hope the connector is there on the Pre though.

#868 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

LOL!
Dont you hate it when work gets in the way of your hobbies.
Thanks for the pics. I think you might of thought I was asking about the connectors for the batsignal projector in the topper. I'm actually looking for what connectors might be in the LE/Prem that would support the mini batsignal that is in the upper right corner of the SLE machines. See pic below for what I mean.

Ahhh!!!...will be at it again this afternoon...I shall investigate further....

#869 7 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

If the connector isn't there I was planning on possibly connecting the mini bat signal to the Bat light on the turntable. It's only lit when a shot is required I think. Really hope the connector is there on the Pre though.

I was planning on connecting a light up Shakespeare bust to either the turntable bat sign light or the phone

#870 7 years ago

Batman!?

Nobody gives a shit about this anymore lets talk about Aerosmith!

#871 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Batman!?

Aero who?

#872 7 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

Sounds like a lot are getting Batgirl. I've got a Premium on order and I was assuming Premiums had Batgirl. I wonder if the LE's getting her means we won't. I hope not.

I played a Premium yesterday that had just been unboxed at Colorado Game Exchange. It had Batman and Robin on the batbox instead of Batgirl as shown on the flyer. The Premiums are supposed to have Batgirl, the LEs Batman and Robin.

#873 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I played a Premium yesterday that had just been unboxed at Colorado Game Exchange. It had Batman and Robin on the batbox instead of Batgirl as shown on the flyer. The Premiums are supposed to have Batgirl, the LEs Batman and Robin.

They have done the old switcharoo. We have all been bamboozled!

#874 7 years ago

Stashkid will be doing a live unboxing of a BM66 SLE tonight on Twitch around 8:30EST for anybody that wants to see more gameplay.

https://www.twitch.tv/stashkid13

#875 7 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

Stashkid will be doing a live unboxing of a BM66 SLE tonight on Twitch around 8:30EST for anybody that wants to see more gameplay.
https://www.twitch.tv/stashkid13

Thanks for the heads up, think I will work late tonight and catch the unboxing.

#876 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Batman!?

Cool all the trolls can FO to the Aerosmith thread. Sorry to any potential Aerosmith buyers but the amount of shit you have to wade through to get meaningful info on game sucks to many wankers on Pinside now! Who thinks their shit don't stink and repeatedly say the same thing over and over, with no intent on buying game.

#877 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

The premium ate the stern CES exhibit gas batman and robin on the backbox too. Starting to look like maybe the mistake was on the flyers and they intended batgirl to be on LE all along?

#878 7 years ago

The proto PRE from Stern's initial unveiling had Batgirl on the backbox. I wonder if someone at Stern is screwing them up and no one is catching it.

#879 7 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

The proto PRE from Stern's initial unveiling had Batgirl on the backbox. I wonder if someone at Stern is screwing them up and no one is catching it.

Shhhhhhh! Let me get my LE first.

#880 7 years ago

With Aerosmith coming into play already I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy about good code coming quick. Time will tell

#881 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

With Aerosmith coming into play already I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy about good code coming quick. Time will tell

Different programmers.
now if they were both Lyman then there would be a problem.

#882 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

Cool all the trolls can FO to the Aerosmith thread. Sorry to any potential Aerosmith buyers but the amount of shit you have to wade through to get meaningful info on game sucks to many wankers on Pinside now! Who thinks their shit don't stink and repeatedly say the same thing over and over, with no intent on buying game.

bm2 (resized).jpgbm2 (resized).jpg

Not BM66, but still a great batman quote.

#883 7 years ago
Quoted from RocketPin:

Different programmers.

Lots of pissed off people if it takes too long or dosnt happen. ... Just saying

#884 7 years ago
Quoted from RocketPin:

Different programmers.

Does anyone really know who is working on what in terms of coding? I have heard that Lyman is working on finishing KISS and nothing else till it is done. Who knows what's true?

Its almost like Stern's software programming production schedule is common knowledge however it isn't published anywhere.

#885 7 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

They have done the old switcharoo. We have all been bamboozled!

This really bums me out because Bat-girl is not on the premium Trans-light but is on the LE trans-light.
Now it turns out Bat-girl is completely missing from the Premium.

#886 7 years ago

Maybe its a mistake at the factory and no one is catching it before they go out the doors? Maybe someone state side can call and ask Pat, maybe he would know or could find out an answer for someone, always worth asking, I know I want Batman & Robin for my LE.

#887 7 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Does anyone really know who is working on what in terms of coding? I have heard that Lyman is working on finishing KISS and nothing else till it is done. Who knows what's true?
Its almost like Stern's software programming production schedule is common knowledge however it isn't published anywhere.

Its call throw a steak in front of a hungry dog. Ya think the dogs gonna ask what type of steak it is. Right now thats the mentality.

Code is secondary in terms of sales.

#888 7 years ago

this is on the LE. yes the connector is there.

BS connector (resized).jpgBS connector (resized).jpg

BS plug (resized).jpgBS plug (resized).jpg

#889 7 years ago
Quoted from RocketPin:

this is on the LE. yes the connector is there.

I could have answered easier if I understood the original question...apologize. The bat signal on the back panel LIGHTS UP in it's current state on the LE. It's at the start of the game and at various other points (couldn't keep track while playing).

from tonight's session (short) - the game likes to have a slightly higher pitch to it...no stuck balls, and the left ramp becomes crazy fast (as does several elements of play. I'll put my gauge on the playfield tomorrow (hopefully) to see where it's sitting now (probably closer to 7.

#890 7 years ago

I continually have problems with the ball sticking on the riddler saucer. the ball goes to deep to the right, so it does not set in the saucer correct.

#891 7 years ago
Quoted from RocketPin:

I continually have problems with the ball sticking on the riddler saucer. the ball goes to deep to the right, so it does not set in the saucer correct.

hmmm...I don't have that...wonder if the table is level left to right...is the rotating table even all the way around ? (not too high on one side).

shoot a pic of where it gets stuck, if you can....

#892 7 years ago
Quoted from RocketPin:

That was a problem on mine & others BDK's if the table had a slight lean to the right and was not level left to right, soon as I checked and levelled my BDK I never had trouble with that issue again.

#893 7 years ago

If anyone is interested.. I will be streaming live unboxing and gameplay of a BM66 SLE tonight on twitch. I should be live around 8 - 8:30 EST. The link to my channel is Twitch.tv/stashkid13. Come ask questions and enjoy!

Thanks,
Stashkid13

#894 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

That was a problem on mine & others BDK's if the table had a slight lean to the right and was not level left to right, soon as I checked and levelled my BDK I never had trouble with that issue again.

The metal ball guide extends into the saucer hole. this prevents the ball from settling into the hole. I took it apart to see if I could bend it. not enough room to make a difference. so I'm putting some padding in the ball stop to keep it from going all the way back. when you look at the hole it is egg shaped to cause it to roll into place.

#895 7 years ago
Quoted from Stashkid13:

I will be streaming live unboxing and gameplay of a BM66 SLE tonight on twitch. I should be live around 8 - 8:30 EST.

Sweet, I might have to tune in.

#896 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

That was the problem with my BM66...I set it up quick, and was leaning ever slightly to the right....it was causing ball hang ups in the rotating table. Once I leveled the game left to right, she smoothed right out.

#897 7 years ago
Quoted from RocketPin:

The metal ball guide extends into the saucer hole. this prevents the ball from settling into the hole. I took it apart to see if I could bend it. not enough room to make a difference. so I'm putting some padding in the ball stop to keep it from going all the way back. when you look at the hole it is egg shaped to cause it to roll into place.

Are you talking about the saucer hole at the very back right of the game? I don't think my ball guide goes over that hole, but will be sure to check in the morning....

#898 7 years ago

Stream is up! Holy shiny pinball armour Batman! That flake powder coat is absolutely stunning

#899 7 years ago

My dealer asked Stern specifically - the backbox on the LE is supposed to have Batman and Robin, not Batgirl. The response did not specifically mention the Premium.

My LE will be here Tuesday. I'm hoping the factory screwed up my backbox (!) as I really want the Batgirl art ...

#900 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

My dealer asked Stern specifically - the backbox on the LE is supposed to have Batman and Robin, not Batgirl. The response did not specifically mention the Premium.
My LE will be here Tuesday. I'm hoping the factory screwed up my backbox (!) as I really want the Batgirl art ...

At first I was disappointed that Batgirl was on the Pre backbox. But now I really hope she's on my Pre when I get it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
19,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mead, WA
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
Backbox
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,344 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 47.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-whats-your-impression/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.