Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Squizz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinBalt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I just got my Batman 66 and enjoying it while the code development progresses. I think a fun mode would be one that would have Batman and Robin trying to Escape a Villian Trap/ Attack. Imagine Escape Mr Freeze and make shots before time runs out and Power to flippers/triggers/bumpers is lost (frozen cold) and you lose the ball, Joker laughing gas/buzzer attack resulting in Flipper confusion (e.g. GB Mass Hysteria), Mad Hatter attack and your flipper are stunned (e.g. Dialed In) to go to sleep and only have one active at a time, make random shots to solve a Riddler puzzle on Screen. I hope you get the idea. I think it would be add a lot of fun modes to the game. I am curious of what others think of such options .... I hope Lyman gives this a read

#3 7 years ago

Thanks Brian. I can see so much potential and just hope that Lyman eventually has the opportunity to make it as good as possible,even if it takes a while. I just love the thought of fighting the villains vs just capturing them.

#6 7 years ago

Another thought I had, aka a wish, is for a skill shot/mode using the Gadget targets. It would be cool to battle Shane and make target shots being called out for points.

#7 7 years ago

Well, I'm just posting to my post but ...I think a Video Mode that focuses on Surfs Up would be awesome. I could envision a "Fish Tales" type video mode that has you surfing against the Joker and avoiding sharks along the way, perhaps hitting the button for some shark repellent. Anyone have thoughts on this? If I see Lyman at TPF I might suggest it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 34.99
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinBalt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-villian-mode-idea-lyman-if-your-listening?tu=PinBalt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.