(204 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).JPG
41E5F9A4-8307-40E1-A313-FA79996D40B2 (resized).jpeg
jesus (resized).jpeg
di (resized).png
b66 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MK6PIN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I was the exact opposite of this ^ I sold DILE and Bought BM66LE. I never cared for the theme of DI but the layout is incredible. In the end the DI theme didn’t work for me and the sound package (call outs & goofy music) grated my nerves “Crazy”.. Just one pinheads opinion.

Make that 2 pinheads...Doubt DI could ever lose any poll on here, however...

#31 5 years ago

So why would Op even ask this, when a DI is one of the 2 games he owns ( and only 15 posts)? Reaffirmation or remorse?

These are different games and appeal to different types of players. I prefer BM66, someone else prefers DI. "Pinside" as a whole doesn't agree on much of anything.

Yes, they are both great games....BM66 stays, I'll never own DI...one voice....is what it is...

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

I feel like I've heard a very similar debate before...
O'Doyle: Mortal Kombat on the Sega Genesis. It's the best video game ever.
Billy Madison: I disagree, it's a very good game but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.
O'Doyle: Donkey Kong sucks!
Billy Madison: You know something? You suck!

Exactly.....New Year's resolution (starting early for me).....no more "which game is better" threads for me

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from BigStiffy:

I have a DI and like Batman 66, but haven't played it with the newest code. These two games are the best newer games from each manufacturer (my opinion) and fall in similar price points.
I just feel like they're a close match and wanted to see what the community thought. I hope to own a Batman 66 someday, too!

Fair enough....I would encourage you to play BM66 with latest code, to help make a decision on possibly being your next game. It's not a clunker...simply a shot maker. Quite deep and immersive. Love the game.

Given the amount of BM66 vs DI in circulation (they just didn't make many of the former), the "Pinside Ownership" #'s are not a great way to gauge a game's quality, or desire for ownership. (if you actually run a curved view of the poll, you will see BM compares quite well, if not superior in preference).

Both got bad raps for different reasons upon launch (price and code for BM66, odd, original theme for DI), but have both risen to a great point in their respective arenas.

Glad you enjoy DI, and hope you get to play BM66 soon....a very, very worthy addition to your lineup, imho...

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I have both and Batman '66 wins by a country mile. The theme makes you laugh - the Joker, the one liners. The shots are tough (people say that makes them clunky). The modes and rules for batman are simple or deep and it has amazing sound and a theme integration that nobody has come close on.
Cheers,
Neil.

And thank you for this!!! +1....out of this silly DI pump...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 34.99
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MK6PIN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-v10-vs-dialed-in-v157?tu=MK6PIN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.