• 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Sethman
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

61B69B24-5BB7-469F-9704-FA1D046A266B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bamatami.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 6 years ago

My "Award Lock" is not working. On several occasions, I get the award, but the balls are not locked and they just continue down the PF. Also, when you capture a villain, the video shows Batman shaking Chief O'Hara's hand, then it jumps abruptly to another scene...really choppy and not a smooth transition. I'm still not liking the difference in the audio volume of the new callouts and music with the old.

3 weeks later
#46 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

code .83 ball2 first time my bm66 premium ever rebooted during game play. A lot going on, all 4 villains #42 stack set to yes. Only once so far will keep playing. Anyone else notice a reboot w/.83?

This happened to me last night for the first time ever. Had chosen Mr. Freeze and ball was in play when all of a sudden, game just shut down and rebooted.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bamatami.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-v080-bugs-features?tu=bamatami and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.