• 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Sethman
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

61B69B24-5BB7-469F-9704-FA1D046A266B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aaronjames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 6 years ago

I really enjoyed playing the new code on Batman ‘66 today. The new code, in my opinion, has changed the whole dynamic and strategy of this game. Before, everybody would start a villain and then immediately go for three locks to get multi-ball. This is not the best strategy on the latest code.

On this code, the real points are obtained from the story mode. Not collecting the super jackpot, but continuing the mode and playing out the storyline of the villain is how you really get the points. It was so fun and entertaining to see the new animations and speech that are in this code update.

Yes, Multipliers are a key element of this game even more than before. Here’s the strategy:
• Start a villain by answering the Bat Phone.
• Immediately go for the 2-Way combo to 2x multiply the entire Mode by shooting the right scoop, then shooting the left orbit.
• After collecting the necessary shots, shoot Super Jackpot in the right scoop. Don’t collect the SJ, but continue the story. Now the next phase of the villain mode is all 3x multiplied.
• After collecting the necessary shots, shoot Super Jackpot in the right scoop. Don’t collect the SJ, but continue the story. Now the next phase of the villain mode is all 4x multiplied.
• After collecting the necessary shots, shoot Super Jackpot in the right scoop. Don’t collect the SJ, but continue the story. Now the next phase of the villain mode is all 5x multiplied.
• Before collecting the final SJ, have a “Commission Gordon Shot Multiplier” on the right scoop, and go through the Bat Cave to start 2x playfield scoring.
• All these Multipliers will add up and combine to give you a MEGA SJ! (See the photo below of my Penguin champion).

This code update was definitely in the right direction and was implemented very well.

When I scored a 600+ million Super Jackpot in Villain Escape Wizard Mode, I was amazed and felt a sense of accomplishment...a feeling I’d never had before on that game.

The minor TV season villains are still not coded.
I’m excited to see how they are integrated into the story line.

Cheers!

61B69B24-5BB7-469F-9704-FA1D046A266B (resized).jpeg61B69B24-5BB7-469F-9704-FA1D046A266B (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Sylacauga, AL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Armor and blades
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 210.00
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aaronjames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-v080-bugs-features?tu=aaronjames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.