Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Sethman
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

61B69B24-5BB7-469F-9704-FA1D046A266B (resized).jpeg

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago

Can anyone explain how or why penguin crane mode starts after I’m in some other villains mode? I’ve had it happen multiple times. Start riddler or joker or whatever at the bat phone. Hit a couple shots, then all of a sudden penguins crane mode takes over.

#52 2 years ago

I'm still having issues with the left orbit shot not registering at the start of Riddler mode. Works fine in test.

#53 2 years ago

While we’re at it...is the magnet supposed to grab the ball when you hit batphone? Mine has but generally not...

#54 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

While we’re at it...is the magnet supposed to grab the ball when you hit batphone? Mine has but generally not...

Mine's about 50/50. I've seen enough gameplay of others machines and that seems to be the norm.

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Can anyone explain how or why penguin crane mode starts after I’m in some other villains mode? I’ve had it happen multiple times. Start riddler or joker or whatever at the bat phone. Hit a couple shots, then all of a sudden penguins crane mode takes over.

The only time I’ve had that happen was when I was getting the Gordon bat phone call for Joker, Riddler, or Catwoman, but before I could answer the phone I flailed a ball into the scoop. Then I made the next shot directly to the phone. Basically, the scoop switched Penguin mode to start but the game’s mode switch from the screen alert of the other villain to Penguin didn’t happen because of the quick shot to the phone afterwards. It’s a real bummer when you’ve already captured Penguin.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from taz:

The only time I’ve had that happen was when I was getting the Gordon bat phone call for Joker, Riddler, or Catwoman, but before I could answer the phone I flailed a ball into the scoop. Then I made the next shot directly to the phone. Basically, the scoop switched Penguin mode to start but the game’s mode switch from the screen alert of the other villain to Penguin didn’t happen because of the quick shot to the phone afterwards. It’s a real bummer when you’ve already captured Penguin.

Yeah in my case. I was in a mode and penguin started.

#57 2 years ago

Now that they implemented channel changing via the gadget button, has anyone been able to get the "use gadget to open up lock diverter" just before a ball would kick towards it from the mystery kickout?
On .83 and earlier if locks were lit, and in a villain mode, you could get a nice easy ball lock if you put it into the mystery hole. It would kick out and you could use a gadget up to pop open the diverter for a handy ball lock. I tried multiple times last night on .84 and it no longer was working.

Lyman did you steal away my fun?

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Now that they implemented channel changing via the gadget button, has anyone been able to get the "use gadget to open up lock diverter" just before a ball would kick towards it from the mystery kickout?
On .83 and earlier if locks were lit, and in a villain mode, you could get a nice easy ball lock if you put it into the mystery hole. It would kick out and you could use a gadget up to pop open the diverter for a handy ball lock. I tried multiple times last night on .84 and it no longer was working.

Wow, what an awesome gadget use. Haven't seen it before, but hopefully it stays in.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah in my case. I was in a mode and penguin started.

Sounds like villain stacking is on in your game - it's not a default setting, but you can implement it. I personally don't use it, especially with the new cliffhangers. but a lot of people do.

On that note, I wonder if the new Chanel Changing also works with villain stacking, meaning you can not only switch between villains and minor villains, but you can switch between all the main villains stacked? Anyone tried this?

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Sounds like villain stacking is on in your game - it's not a default setting, but you can implement it. I personally don't use it, especially with the new cliffhangers. but a lot of people do.
On that note, I wonder if the new Chanel Changing also works with villain stacking, meaning you can not only switch between villains and minor villains, but you can switch between all the main villains stacked? Anyone tried this?

Yes, you can switch channels between major and minor villlains when they are stacked and playing simulataneously.

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Yes, you can switch channels between major and minor villlains when they are stacked and playing simulataneously.

Can you switch between the major villains though? So play Penguin, then change channel to Riddler etc?

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Can you switch between the major villains though? So play Penguin, then change channel to Riddler etc?

Yes

#63 2 years ago

That makes villain stacking a lot more appealing then.

#64 2 years ago

How do you trigger changing the channels? Yellow button flashing sometimes but hitting it doesn’t do it for me.

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

How do you trigger changing the channels? Yellow button flashing sometimes but hitting it doesn’t do it for me.

Press and hold slightly.

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

I didn't know you could do that. After reading you post I tried it in my game (0.84 code) and it worked for me. Maybe you held the gadget button down too long and it switched channels instead?

#67 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I didn't know you could do that. After reading you post I tried it in my game (0.84 code) and it worked for me. Maybe you held the gadget button down too long and it switched channels instead?

It’s a great little ball lock technique and glad you confirmed it was still usable for that. I’ll put some more plays on today and see if I can get it working again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Edgewood, WA
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside