New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 190401)

Batman '66 v0.75 Bugs

By BrewinBombers

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by davidSpumpkins
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davidSpumpkins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 3 years ago

When the lock ramp is lit, I'm occasionally getting an immediate transition to batphone mode instead, and the ball is not locked.
Anyone else seeing this behavior?

#10 3 years ago

I am running 0.75. It must be in a villain mode, since the green lock lights are lit. It is possible I have an intermittent sensor problem with the lock gate- it's as if it doesn't detect the ball is in the lock, and then the turntable spins around to start the bat phone, letting the ball falls out. But, villain modes shouldn't just time out, so I'm not sure what to think. Bad switch? I did the diagnostic tests and they seem ok.

#12 3 years ago

The bat phone starts ringing, and it's overriding the ball lock function. I take it from your questions that this problem might be unique to my machine

#14 3 years ago

I did have stacking turned on. I turned it off and it seemed to help. It would be safe to say that this suggests a bug in the stacked mode.

Quoted from Sethman:Do you have setting on for stacking main villains?
Almost sounds like that and your issue would be related. Ive had main villain stacking off for a long time so I can't be sure though.

#15 3 years ago

I'm surprised the list doesn't mention the false-multiball bugs. The trapped balls are sometimes released after villain capture, but the current ball in play ends after any of the multiple balls drain. I just had this happen to me after Riddler capture. There are many other conditions where the locked balls are released, or two balls are incorrectly in play.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from davidSpumpkins:

I'm surprised the list doesn't mention the false-multiball bugs. The trapped balls are sometimes released after villain capture, but the current ball in play ends after any of the multiple balls drain. I just had this happen to me after Riddler capture. There are many other conditions where the locked balls are released, or two balls are incorrectly in play.

It turns out this was a problem with a sticky turntable lock pin. It was not springing back when the solenoid released. I was able to bend the bracket slightly to get it to move more freely. But, I really should take it apart to make sure the coil sleeve isn't warped or cracked.

1 month later
#19 3 years ago

Im still having an issue with any locked balls being released into play whenever a villian is captured. The lock pin is momentarily lowering when the tuntable spins around back to villain vision.
Anybody else having this problem?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davidSpumpkins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside