Keeping this to a bug list instead of discussing new features. New Features and scoring changes are updated in the Rules Sheet here on Pinside.
Fixed from .71 to .75
* Villain champion high scores not registering or saving FIXED
* Combo champion only records the first time; becoming the new combo champ doesn't record initials. FIXED
* If shooting the mystery saucer while extra ball is lit, mystery doesn't wait on extra ball to award the mystery value. This is problematic when the award is multiball. FIXED
* Riddler and Penguin lose qualifications shots after completing either Joker or Catwoman mode. That is, if you're one shot away from qualifying Penguin and you complete Joker, Penguin now takes 2 shots to start. Super frustrating. FIXED
* When starting a second villain while carrying Bat Turn mania from a first villain removes all indications that Bat Turn Mania is running until you hit the spinner and sounds kick in again. Half-Fixed
* Ball search dumping physically locked balls from the turntable. FIXED
* Pressing start during the end-of-game sequence launches ball search / warning message on LCD. Now waits.
* Draining while in Batphone Hurry up resets number of shots needed to qualify active villain. (Still confirming)
* If trying to start a game and a ball is missing, Pinball ball search does not trigger the Riddler scoop switch. (confirming)
New Bugs in .75
* Gordon Target in Riddler mode does not increase in value by 100k as it does in Joker Mode. (probable bug, but could be intended behavior)
* There is not a second orange target for the Riddler "to the Bat Poles" mode.
* Gadget to open ball lock diverter on plunge isn't working in Joker Mode
* Penguin Champion does not ask for initials or record a high score.
* The "Open Lock Diverter Gate" does not work in Penguin mode (I need to check other modes); the Gadget is 'used' but nothing happens.
* TILT and DANGER warnings stay on the small LCD in attract mode if tilting / danger on a ball 3 drain.
* Hold Bonus does not work
* Hold Bonus Multiplier does not work
* Starting Bat Turn Mode, capturing a villain and then starting a new villain loses all Bat Turn indicators when the new villain starts. Shooting the turntable will re-start the music, but does not light shots blue.
* Qualifying Bat Turn but not starting it, capturing the current villain incorrectly leaves the JOKER shot lit blue, but you cannot begin Bat Turn mode from the base mode.
* Carrying Bat Turn into base mode halts the point count down, but blue inserts still change color as if the point countdown was still active.
* Typo in the static penguin on-screen graphics "umbrella" is misspelled on the right-hand side.
* Open gate gadget seems to be completely broken on all villains.
* Shooting the right orbit lights the 'combo' red inserts, but the ball drops through the pops and does not pass through the gate to allow for a combo. Inserts should not flash red as the only way to start a combo is with a ramp shot. This bug happens in many situations.
* Hitting the 2nd ramp to qualify Catwoman incorrectly displays the "hit ramps to spell CAT" graphic before going into the Batphone Hurry Up.
* Hitting the Turntable Multiball Super Jackpot does not add a ball as described in the .75 release notes.
BUGS from .70 and .71 and .75
* Combo Champion records, but not shown in attract mode
* Combo length champ records, but not shown in attract mode.
* Insert colors do not alternate when a minor villain is active at turntable. For example, in Joker mode, the insert should alternate white/purple when the shot is needed to advance the mode.
* Insert colors do not alternate to show needed shot for mode advancement during a combo. For example, in Joker mode, the insert should alternate red/purple when the shot is needed to advance the mode and an available combo shot.
* Text for "Villain Lockout..." setting in service mode does not fit on the screen.
* Bat Turn mode named "Bat Turn Mode" during the game; High Score calls it "Bat Turn Mania"
* "Action Button" doesn't indicate a gadget is available when the ball is ready to plunge.