For owner's and the interested, I'll keep a list of known bugs and answer questions about .70 here.
Link to Download and Official Read Me:
BUGS in .70 and .71
* If trying to start a game and a ball is missing, Pinball ball search does not trigger the Riddler scoop switch.
* Villain champion high scores not registering or saving
* Combo Champion records, but not shown in attract mode
* Combo length champ records, but not shown in attract mode.
* Combo champion only records the first time; becoming the new combo champ doesn't record initials.
* Draining while in Batphone Hurry up resets number of shots needed to qualify active villain.
* Insert colors do not alternate when a minor villain is active at turntable. For example, in Joker mode, the insert should alternate white/purple when the shot is needed to advance the mode.
* Insert colors do not alternate to show needed shot for mode advancement during a combo. For example, in Joker mode, the insert should alternate red/purple when the shot is needed to advance the mode and an available combo shot.
* If shooting the mystery saucer while extra ball is lit, mystery doesn't wait on extra ball to award the mystery value. This is problematic when the award is multiball.
* Riddler and Penguin lose qualifications shots after completing either Joker or Catwoman mode. That is, if you're one shot away from qualifying Penguin and you complete Joker, Penguin now takes 2 shots to start. Super frustrating.
.71 Specific Bugs
* Text for "Villain Lockout..." setting in service mode does not fit on the screen.
* Bat Turn mode named "Bat Turn Mode" during the game; High Score calls it "Bat Turn Mania"
* Sometimes when starting a second villain while carrying Bat Turn mania from a first villain removes all indications that Bat Turn Mania is running until you hit the spinner and sounds kick in again.
* Bat Turn Mania says that the timer is stopped after exiting a villain mode, but the on-screen timer still counts down.
* "Action Button" doesn't indicate a gadget is available when the ball is ready to plunge.
Fixed from .70 to .71:
* Combos longer than 2 are not properly credited in the bonus (i.e. 6 way combo counted as 1)
* A bug in VILLAIN ESCAPE that would cause the scores to be initialized improperly. This caused the jackpot values to take on bad (large) values. This has been corrected. (See the quintillion score COW image)