Topic Stats

• 129 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by BrewinBombers
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2987 (resized).JPG
Iphone83SoftwareUpdateSnore (resized).png

There are 129 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Maybe pinball browser can add some movie footage? Just need a custom clip from Adam West saying "some days you just can't get an extra ball" and we are set up

It's interesting that the extra ball bit is slightly different in that the places he looks to dump the "bomb" extra ball are random each time. There're probably 8-10 possibilities and it shows like 3 before he dumps it in the ocean.

#102 2 years ago

I really need to get a better internet provider.

Iphone83SoftwareUpdateSnore (resized).png

#103 2 years ago

Can't work out if there's any pattern to the right loop at the moment. The only thing I've noticed is that I've only had it when the phone was ringing. Not sure if that's the only time it happens as it's only been a couple of times. Obviously won't happen when locks are lit.

#104 2 years ago

I believe that the right loop is open when the phone is qualified (even if not actually ringing) or on a combo, but not when lock is enabled.

vireland and others, I have not had the issue from 68 where using the action button to select a TV villain uses a gadget. I've tried many times and cannot replicate that behavior. It wasn't in the release notes, but maybe it's fixed?

I'm enjoying the scoring changes in this update a lot. The risk reward has ratcheted up a bit.

#105 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

It's interesting that the extra ball bit is slightly different in that the places he looks to dump the "bomb" extra ball are random each time. There're probably 8-10 possibilities and it shows like 3 before he dumps it in the ocean.

I REALLY enjoy this feature, and unlike Aerosmith , BM looks perfectly fine in animation ( cartoon) form, as it was a cartoon, comic book, etc. as well. Hard to pick another theme that works so well across platform like that!!!

#106 2 years ago

Warning! In a two player game, if player one locks ball one and player two hits the right orbit to 'lock' ball one the gate is open and that ball comes screaming back at you!

My normal 'ok take a breath you locked a ball' routine was rudely interrupted.

#107 2 years ago

Man, just got done with a solid hour on the machine......this thing is really getting fun!!!

#108 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Man, just got done with a solid hour on the machine......this thing is really getting fun!!!

Yep totally agree, the last two codes have really helped gameplay. Point scoring has increased significantly though.

#109 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

I could have sworn I saw a cartoon Steve Ritchie in this bit. Did anyone else notice him? I'll try to get a photo...

#110 2 years ago

Do the minor villains do anything gameplay-wise?

#111 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Do the minor villains do anything gameplay-wise?

Not yet.

#112 2 years ago

Bugs (default settings aside from volume, knocker volume and backbox brightness:

When capturing Penguin, I only see the total mode score in a super short screen.
When caputuring Joker, I see the Jackpot score and the total mode score.
When capturing Catwoman, I only see the Jackpot score.
Riddler... oh hell, I don't remember.

All of the major villain shots are just a hidden point value. The first Penguin crane shot tells you what's awarded, but if you have other stuff going, the 2nd shot is just awarded with no value displayed. This makes it pretty tough to figure out the rules.

Let's just say, it's all out of sorts.

The capture sequences are shorter now, but they're too short IMHO. The Catwoman caputure doesn't make sense. Robin shakes a bit, THEN we hear the callout "CATWOMAN!" It's minor, but not perfect yet. The Riddler was way long, but Catwoman was OK before, but if they could have added the "CATWOMAN!" to the end it would have been fine.

I think there's a software bug that doesn't register the Gordon shot at times. I can't pinpoint it enough to reproduce it but it's perfect 99% of the time, but sometimes when trying to get a mode going or get a multiplier going before starting a mode it just doesn't award the "ding" or the credit for the shot. There seems to be something related to the gadget targets, but again, I can't really reproduce this enough to say exactly wth is happening.

#113 2 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

doesn't register the Gordon shot at times.

Ive been having this happen on .69 also.

#114 2 years ago

Updated to .69 recently and just noticed my high scores are not saving. High scores reset every time I turn the machine on.

All other settings, free play, etc. are fine.

Anyone else experiencing this?

#115 2 years ago
Quoted from Capavatar:

Updated to .69 recently and just noticed my high scores are not saving. High scores reset every time I turn the machine on.
All other settings, free play, etc. are fine.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Nope, high score saving working fine here.

#116 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

Nope, high score saving working fine here.

Thanks. I did a factory reset and it seemed to work. High scores are now saving

#117 2 years ago

Bug:
I've been able to enter initials as Batphone Champ, but it doesn't show in attract mode.

#118 2 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

I could have sworn I saw a cartoon Steve Ritchie in this bit. Did anyone else notice him? I'll try to get a photo...

I did!

#119 2 years ago

Bug:
I've been able to enter initials as Batphone Champ, but it doesn't show in attract mode.

Added this to the OP bug listing.

#120 2 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

Yeah, I finally got a random rotation with the Steve Ritchie "tourist" in it on the Extra Ball animation. Funny!

#121 2 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

IMG_2987 (resized).JPG

#122 2 years ago

Saw him tonight. Literally LOL'd.

Just a small bug - mystery awards get awarded before the actual animation shows the award so it kind of ruins the mystery. For example as soon as you hit the scoop, before the animation starts, the lock lights get lit, so you know what the award is before the animation shows "light locks".

#123 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just a small bug - mystery awards get awarded before the actual animation shows the award so it kind of ruins the mystery. For example as soon as you hit the scoop, before the animation starts, the lock lights get lit, so you know what the award is before the animation shows "light locks".

I'm not completely sure this is a bug, I think it's intentional in case the ball pops out and you need to keep playing. I could be wrong.

Three more bugs:

1. If you hit the 15th shot in main multiball and then drain instantly (I know, I know...) the "Super Jackpot is Lit" callout will play during the end of ball bonus on top of the other sounds. If it felt like an intentional taunt, it'd be cool, but it seems like a bug.

2. If you adjust the volume during the match sequence, the 'clicking' during the match keeps playing until you trigger another sound.

3. If the Batphone hurry up expires, you can quickly shoot a villain shot again (like Penguin for sure) and it will restart the Batphone at the next level. That is, if you have qualified Penguin, Batphone expires, shoot the scoop again and Penguin phone hurry up will start at 3M instead of 1.5.

#124 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Added this to the OP bug listing.

#125 2 years ago

I'm not completely sure this is a bug, I think it's intentional in case the ball pops out and you need to keep playing. I could be wrong.
Three more bugs:
1. If you hit the 15th shot in main multiball and then drain instantly (I know, I know...) the "Super Jackpot is Lit" callout will play during the end of ball bonus on top of the other sounds. If it felt like an intentional taunt, it'd be cool, but it seems like a bug.
2. If you adjust the volume during the match sequence, the 'clicking' during the match keeps playing until you trigger another sound.
3. If the Batphone hurry up expires, you can quickly shoot a villain shot again (like Penguin for sure) and it will restart the Batphone at the next level. That is, if you have qualified Penguin, Batphone expires, shoot the scoop again and Penguin phone hurry up will start at 3M instead of 1.5.

Added these to the OP bug listing.

#126 2 years ago

As much as I like the extra ball animation, if I can swap it out with movie footage of Batman with the bomb I will, looking forward to see what the possible code update this week will bring.

#127 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

As much as I like the extra ball animation, if I can swap it out with movie footage of Batman with the bomb I will, looking forward to see what the possible code update this week will bring.

I was thinking the same thing. I was looking for the clip in pinball browser but I couldn't find it in the 69 spk file. I thought it might be on the SD card but I couldn't open the SD image in the latest version of pinball browser. It says "unknown firmware" when I try to open it.

#128 2 years ago

No code update today, I guess. Maybe another Wed/Thurs release...

#129 2 years ago

Bugs:

Playfield multiplier timer does not pause while the main multiball start sequence is running.

When hitting a combo with major villain running, the needed villain shot is no longer visible with the red combo lights flashing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Des Moines, IA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 129 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside