Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“How disappointed are you that Aerosmith go put on the backburner with the releaese of Batman 66?”

• Very disappointed. I have always been loyal but they have just lost a customer for life. 6 votes
    3%
  • No big deal. I buy all the new Sterns as they come out so I don't care in what order they are released. 10 votes
    5%
  • I think it's great. I'd rather have them finish Kiss before releasing the next music pin. 35 votes
    17%
  • Aero who? 70 votes
    34%
  • Doesn't bother me one bit. I like my Ghostbusters so much that I will just play it until the playfield is worn down to bare wood. 29 votes
    14%
  • I wish I had as much money as that Banker dude. 36 votes
    17%
  • I am going to consult with Centerflank before I cast my vote. 22 votes
    11%

(Multiple choice - 208 votes by 196 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th (resized).jpg
motorhead-wallpaper-9-754738 (resized).jpg
tumblr_nylbfdSvnx1qaqjuxo1_500 (resized).jpg
rockettorussia (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
images-1 (resized).jpg
i_dont_ivanka_miss_a_thing.png
imagesO85KJQRF (resized).jpg
There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

It was long rumored Aerosmith would be the next release by Stern, and another desirable music pin at that. But then along comes Batman 66 and squelches all those rumors. I imagine many of you are very disappointed. So the question is how much?

#2 7 years ago

maybe a 2 on a scale of 1-100

imagesO85KJQRF (resized).jpgimagesO85KJQRF (resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

Nobody?

I'll be adding a poll if I can get some response here.

Edit- Cosmo is in the house!

#4 7 years ago

I don't think the rumors are squelched. I'm guessing Aerosmith is next.

#5 7 years ago

Aerosmith is worse, but both of those themes push my Give-A-Shit meter into the negative numbers.

#6 7 years ago

Aero who???

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

I'm guessing Aerosmith is next.

If this is true, would you pre-order an LE with a $1000 deposit if that got you into a meet and greet with Steven Tyler?

#8 7 years ago

Aerosmith=Bag of dicks.

#9 7 years ago

Who cares.

#10 7 years ago

Another problem with waiting on Aerosmith is you really need to get this out there while the band is still hot. By next year they may not even be on the Billboard charts.

#11 7 years ago

Full credit to stern. At a time their manufacturing issues would worry me about buying they are not announcing anything new that remotely interests me. I really hope aerosmith is next so there will be more time to see if they can fix things.

#12 7 years ago

Honestly, let's get Kiss finished before any other music pin comes out. Whoever buys a music pin from Stern has to take a huge chance. Lets face it, Kiss has been on the back burner for over a year now. Very bad for stern and their distributors. If another music pin comes out before Kiss is finished, everyone better look the other way.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

let's get Kiss finished before any other music pin comes out.

That would be a good point to bring up on their customer support forum.

#14 7 years ago

Poll has been added. You can vote for more than one.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If this is true, would you pre-order an LE with a $1000 deposit if that got you into a meet and greet with Steven Tyler?

I'm a cheapskate Pro buyer. I can't see myself buying an LE of any title.

#16 7 years ago

The Banker likes it, he likes everything. Oh wait, that is not how the commercial goes.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

The Banker likes it, he like everything.

From what I can tell, he's bought three Batman LEs already!

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Aerosmith=Bag of dicks.

So one could say an Aerosmith SLE could truly be described as "cocks in a box"

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

hell with Steven Tyler. Now if I got to spend the weekend with liv Tyler, then i'd preorder and LE. Then cancel my order as soon as the weekend date was over.

#20 7 years ago

I hope it's a great machine for Aerosmith fans. I really do. For some reason, music pins just don't click right for me. I've owned Metallica, AcDc, and Kiss. Metallica game play is amazing. AcDc is great. But in the end, I get tired of hearing the bands songs over and over again. The weird thing though is that I can listen to ghostbusters, hobbit or Addams family all day long. Strange. I just don't get it but I'm done with music pins.

#21 7 years ago

Aerosmith will be next and we now know there will be a Super LE - so guessing that would have to include a proper backglass that is signed by all the band members!

Maybe 50 in number.

All speculation of course

#22 7 years ago

Aerosmith bankers edition.

#23 7 years ago

Just give me the most Awesome Pin Possible, and make it a Juke Box format, and let people add there own songs and videos, or supply licensed Library.

Stream content....

#24 7 years ago

Aerosmith will bomb worse than WWE if they make it. Who wants a pin with a dude on the backglass that looks like a tranny?

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Just give me the most Awesome Pin Possible, and make it a Juke Box format, and let people add there own songs and videos, or supply licensed Library.
Stream content....

YES!!!! This would be my dream pin. Generic music pin. Color display. The ability to put in your own video clips. If I ever get round to building a custom pin, this will be it.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Aerosmith will bomb worse than WWE if they make it. Who wants a pin with a dude on the backglass that looks like a tranny?

Haven't you played KISS? They seemed to do ok with that.

#26 7 years ago

I think aerosmith was the codename for batman.
Until batman 66 was revealed, i thought aerosmith would be angry birds.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Stream content....

A rock band pin with downloadable content.

#28 7 years ago

No one trumps Aerosmith unless Don says so.

i_dont_ivanka_miss_a_thing.pngi_dont_ivanka_miss_a_thing.png

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Who wants a pin with a dude on the backglass that looks like a tranny?

The same people who bought this...

images-1 (resized).jpgimages-1 (resized).jpg

#30 7 years ago

Next time I start a poll I'll try to do a better job proof reading my spelling.

#31 7 years ago

Aero who? is now leading the poll.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

The same people who bought this...

Lol

#33 7 years ago

Two days in and we have two people that voted they are very disappointed.

th (resized).jpgth (resized).jpg

#34 7 years ago

I voted "Why does Bob Denver keep getting on boats ffs ?".

#35 7 years ago

Aerosmith is one of those bands that if I hear coming on the radio it's an instachange. And if I can't change the music I just drive ice picks into both my ears

#36 7 years ago

awesome. aerosmith on location, so the once a week 60 year old may play it.

#37 7 years ago

I'm seeing a lot of negative remarks about Aerosmith (and have for a while), and surely SOMEONE from Stern patrols these message boards. Is there ever a point you think, where they would pull the plug on a relatively established project if they thought it wouldn't be well received once they started getting feedback? I think WWE would have been a perfect candidate to pull the plug on, but honestly I heard NOTHING about it before it launched.

#38 7 years ago

Limited room and now I have Met.

Don't want or need another music group based pin.

I'm good.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Aerosmith is one of those bands that if I hear coming on the radio it's an instachange. And if I can't change the music I just drive ice picks into both my ears

Lol. "Sweet Emotion" for the 5,000,000th time will have that effect.
I can't listen listen to a single one of their greatest hits anymore, but the older, obscure stuff ain't bad.
Get Your Wings was a great album.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Get Your Wings was a great album.

Yeah buddy! And I'm sure the new Aerosmith pinball will be loaded with Get Your Wings songs. Probably five or six off Rocks too.

No Uncle Salty or Adams Apple off Toys in the Attic and it would be an epic fail.

#41 7 years ago

Oh who am I kidding. It would be an epic fail period.

#42 7 years ago

They will kill it.

#43 7 years ago

Aerosmith Greatest Hits and Led Zeppelin IV were my 1st compact discs I ever bought...in 1986. They sounded great...then !

#44 7 years ago

I personally would, out of the rumored ones, pick up both Stern Iron Maiden and Slayer, but would like to see Motörhead on Spooky as this just feel right to me.

110% reliable, DIY and from the heart, that is what I associate with Spooky Pinball, same for Motörhead, what a match and since Lemmy had a pin in a roadcase to travel with him it would only be right.

For Aerosmith I do not care at all, scary-granny Tyler and the music, both a no go for me personally.

#45 7 years ago

The next year, at Merry Go Round in the mall (on a church youth outing no less), I bought "Never Mind the Bollocks....Here's the Sex Pistols" on cassette. Simply because it said sex on it.
Changed my life forever.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I bought "Never Mind the Bollocks....Here's the Sex Pistols" on cassette. Simply because it said sex on it.
Changed my life forever.

I bought this on vinyl. No sex on it , but changed my life forever.

rockettorussia (resized).jpgrockettorussia (resized).jpg

#47 7 years ago

There's no stoppin the cretins from hoppin.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from brettybluevein:

I'm seeing a lot of negative remarks about Aerosmith (and have for a while), and surely SOMEONE from Stern patrols these message boards. Is there ever a point you think, where they would pull the plug on a relatively established project if they thought it wouldn't be well received once they started getting feedback?

Sure they read pinside. Why else would have they done ghostbusters?

Quoted from brettybluevein:

I think WWE would have been a perfect candidate to pull the plug on, but honestly I heard NOTHING about it before it launched.

WWE is a perfect candidate for them to retheme if they still insist on doing Aerosmith. It will not only save them production costs, but help clear out their warehouse at the same time. Make it an LE only limited to the amount of WWEs they still have on hand.

#49 7 years ago

Just means the Maiden pin will have an LCD now whoever and whenever it's made one day

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Lemmy had a pin in a roadcase to travel with him

tumblr_nylbfdSvnx1qaqjuxo1_500 (resized).jpgtumblr_nylbfdSvnx1qaqjuxo1_500 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-trumps-aerosmith and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.