IMG_9948 (resized).jpg
IMG_9881 (resized).jpg
IMG_9875 (resized).jpg
IMG_9897 (resized).jpg
IMG_9892 (resized).jpg
IMG_9896 (resized).jpg
IMG_9860 (resized).jpg
IMG_9863 (resized).jpg
There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 6 years ago

ok ordered the mod couple bat mobile and boat stand, the helicopter from hallmark and the bat mobile and boat today. The code update better be good!

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

ok ordered the mod couple bat mobile and boat stand, the helicopter from hallmark and the bat mobile and boat today. The code update better be good!

Your order is packed and shipping today. Thank you again for your purchase!

The Mod Couple!

#53 6 years ago

Does anyone have any suggestions on how the Mattel batmobile and boat can mount on the plastic with zip ties? I am guessing I will need to modify the batmobile.

#54 6 years ago

Yeah us, we made our deadline of 2 weeks with 2 hours to spare on the Batman 66 SLE Premium illumination kits! (Central time!) As promised and written above the Super LE speaker light kits are now complete. Maybe a few more lines of instruction but packed and complete. One note of Positive change in production and the slight ($4.00) price edit from original estimate was the addition of replacement precision waterjet speaker foam inserts. Originally the kit was going to require the user to use a template to cut holes in the stock foam. This turned me off as that would not classify this upgrade as a plug and play and completely reversible. Not to mention, cutting the foam in the Exact profile with no room for error did not seem like a worthy gamble to the end user or us. So now the kit comes Complete with Instructions, a set of illuminated rings And bat logos, foam inserts precut, and a plug and play wiring harness. Everything included except your effort and basic use of a nut driver. Lamps are also dimmable to the users personality. I personally like them at a low flicker similar to the original Super LE version. So without delay, below are some Complete pictures of the kit installed both illuminated and off. Looks Great and I am certain all will be pleased with the quality. I realize this is a higher cost speaker lighting kit but there are a Lot of custom fabricated parts and assemblies! The first run is not huge but I wanted to stick to my commitment and deadline. Send me a PM and I will let you know how to complete purchase. Kits will be leaving Monday or Tuesday worst case if I have to travel with my daughter. Thanks again for your interest and viewing our products!! Kits are $144 with $6.95 US shipping. Let us know what you think!

The Mod Couple

IMG_9360 (resized).jpgIMG_9360 (resized).jpg

IMG_9376 (resized).jpgIMG_9376 (resized).jpg

IMG_9389 (resized).jpgIMG_9389 (resized).jpg

IMG_9391 (resized).jpgIMG_9391 (resized).jpg

#55 6 years ago

Got another New toy in the workshop to let our creativity venture into the 3rd dimension! What an addictive toy! Printing in carbon fiber today, yesterday even printed in Wood! Technology is helping creativity go any direction. Fun stuff, and some Great cool pinball mods/improvements on the horizon. Thanks for reading!

IMG_9392 (resized).jpgIMG_9392 (resized).jpg

#56 6 years ago

LOVE the addition of pre cut speaker foam. Fantastic job! PM sent.

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

LOVE the addition of pre cut speaker foam. Fantastic job! PM sent.

Thanks Thunder! Yeah, after trying to make paper templates and bumbling though trying to cut mine I said No way is that going to come out right and not worth saving a few dollars. Cut to perfect tolerance by myself and the kit is truly complete now. Plus, I found a speaker foam that I feel is far superior in texture and color to what came stock with the game. I'm glad others understand why I needed to make this change.

The Mod Couple

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yeah us, we made our deadline of 2 weeks with 2 hours to spare on the Batman 66 SLE Premium illumination kits! (Central time!) As promised and written above the Super LE speaker light kits are now complete. Maybe a few more lines of instruction but packed and complete. One note of Positive change in production and the slight ($4.00) price edit from original estimate was the addition of replacement precision waterjet speaker foam inserts. Originally the kit was going to require the user to use a template to cut holes in the stock foam. This turned me off as that would not classify this upgrade as a plug and play and completely reversible. Not to mention, cutting the foam in the Exact profile with no room for error did not seem like a worthy gamble to the end user or us. So now the kit comes Complete with Instructions, a set of illuminated rings And bat logos, foam inserts precut, and a plug and play wiring harness. Everything included except your effort and basic use of a nut driver. Lamps are also dimmable to the users personality. I personally like them at a low flicker similar to the original Super LE version. So without delay, below are some Complete pictures of the kit installed both illuminated and off. Looks Great and I am certain all will be pleased with the quality. I realize this is a higher cost speaker lighting kit but there are a Lot of custom fabricated parts and assemblies! The first run is not huge but I wanted to stick to my commitment and deadline. Send me a PM and I will let you know how to complete purchase. Kits will be leaving Monday or Tuesday worst case if I have to travel with my daughter. Thanks again for your interest and viewing our products!! Kits are $144 with $6.95 US shipping. Let us know what you think!
The Mod Couple

IMG_5880.GIFIMG_5880.GIF

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The Mod Couple

Looks awesome

When do you think you will have all the mods available to buy together on your site, noting the overseas shipping costs?

#60 6 years ago

Are they able to be installed with the flipper fidelity speakers?

#61 6 years ago

Prior posts show Flipper Fidelity speakers . . . a related question is whether the with or without speaker lights version should be purchased given these are not traditional speaker lights.

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Looks awesome
When do you think you will have all the mods available to buy together on your site, noting the overseas shipping costs?

All the mods are currently available and yes we will combine international shipping. Thanks again for your interest!!

The Mod Couple

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

Prior posts show Flipper Fidelity speakers . . . a related question is whether the with or without speaker lights version should be purchased given these are not traditional speaker lights.

I purchased the ones with "speaker light kit installed". They are not quite as deep as the regular but with identical sound. The standard speakers have trim material around the speaker fronts in red. The "speaker light kit installed" ones are all black around the edges. I noticed that those are the ones that Yelobird used. I went with the 8" woofer as I live in a condo and don't wanna piss the neighbors off too much. Haven't installed yet. But will post pics and info regarding the install. I purchased direct from FF as they gave the "speaker lights/no speaker lights" option during checkout. I didn't see an option on PL's site.

Standard "deep" speakers with red trim...
ff2 (resized).jpgff2 (resized).jpg

Shallow speakers with black trim(light kit installed)...
FF1 (resized).jpgFF1 (resized).jpg

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

Yes you are correct and my forum thread (link again below) shows I installed them with the Flipper Fidelity speaker upgrade. And highly recommend their product. As for buying the light kit with or without the speaker upgrade. Thats up to the individual. The kit does Not require you to upgrade the speakers. You can keep the stock Stern cans if you wish. The lighting is (as is the true Super LE) for visual appearance on the exterior, not to light up the speaker cone. It Does however make your speakers look great but that is your choice. Below again is a link with all the photos and How To for all of these upgrades as well as what we offer for sale. PM me directly with availability or how to purchase. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-super-le-clone-mods-and-how-to-map-to-sle

The Mod Couple

#65 6 years ago

Thanks thundergod76!

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

I purchased the ones with "speaker light kit installed". They are not quite as deep as the regular but with identical sound. The standard speakers have trim material around the speaker fronts in red. The "speaker light kit installed" ones are all black around the edges. I noticed that those are the ones that Yelobird used. I went with the 8" woofer as I live in a condo and don't wanna piss the neighbors off too much. Haven't installed yet. But will post pics and info regarding the install. I purchased direct from FF as they gave the "speaker lights/no speaker lights" option during checkout. I didn't see an option on PL's site.
Standard "deep" speakers with red trim...

Shallow speakers with black trim(light kit installed)...

Thunder, Totally agree on your choice and recommend. While I installed the 10" Flipper Fidelity kit I would have preferred to order the 8" kit simply because of the red cone in the upper speakers. Anal preference but every detail counts I think. Plus, while size matters..... I will Never be playing this game loud enough to take advantage of the 10" base. I'm more of a quite home player. lol Strongly recommend their product and Pinball Life (Terry) seems to have the best pricing. Thanks.

#67 6 years ago

All orders received and kits are packed for for shipping Monday!! Thanks again to all for your interest. It's been a Busy Sunday for sure.

The Mod Couple

IMG_9406 (resized).jpgIMG_9406 (resized).jpg

#68 6 years ago

Nice, that’s what six grand looks like!

#69 6 years ago

Because we just couldn't wait for the code we decided to throw out one more new MOD for Batman 66. As simple as it looks is just fits the look and theme Perfectly! The KG Bird crane mod! A Penguin purple translucent umbrella complete with hand painted details and 3D penguin emblem! 1 minute install with no parts to remove from your game. Looks great and color matched to both playfield and KG Crane. These will be available this coming weekend (sorry need to get some Expo in!) shipping Monday. Appropriatly scaled to protect his fiendish feathered head. PM for interest. Price at this point has not been calculated as Ms Mod Couple hasn't calculated the hand painting time.... Thanks for looking, hope we provided a new theme spin.

The Mod Couple

IMG_9411 (resized).jpgIMG_9411 (resized).jpg

IMG_9416 (resized).jpgIMG_9416 (resized).jpg

IMG_9417 (resized).jpgIMG_9417 (resized).jpg

#70 6 years ago

Illuminated Speaker kits packed and shipped today as promised. (Not a fun Sunday) First production run sold out in a few hours though our second run is set to complete Wednesday so there is minimal delay to buyers. Thanks to everyone for your interest and purchases. We love what we do and appreciate your business! Thanks

The Mod Couple

#71 6 years ago

The Batman 66 "KG Bird Crane Umbrella" mod is Complete and ready to ship!! We made several fine adjustments to make the appearance, strength, and translucency even better than the original prototype. The 3D penguin figure is now more pronounced with additional hand painted detail!! The translucent lens was also strengthened to give it a more rigidity and a smoother finish. Looks Amazing and the install is Extremely simple without tools. 1 minute install. Looks great illuminated or off and matches the theme and coloring of the feathered fiends crane perfectly. Have a look at the pictures, I hope others like the upgrade as much as we enjoyed creating it. PM for purchase. Available for $24.75 plus $4.25 first class shipping. Thanks for viewing another Mod Couple Bat-Exclusive!!!

The Mod Couple

IMG_9430 (resized).jpgIMG_9430 (resized).jpg

IMG_9428 (resized).jpgIMG_9428 (resized).jpg

IMG_9425 (resized).jpgIMG_9425 (resized).jpg

IMG_9423 (resized).jpgIMG_9423 (resized).jpg

#72 6 years ago

All KG Bird Penguin mods orders as well as other mod orders All shipped and in route. Thanks to All sincerely for your interest and business we very much appreciate it.

The Mod Couple

#73 6 years ago

Minor update and apology to a few Speaker Illumination kit orders that shipped in the first batch. In our rush we shipped the kits with (3) bat dot stickers and you needed (4) to cover the screw heads. We are sincerely sorry and a new set of (6) dots is already in the mail to each of you (we know where you live! lol) to arrive soon. Note that this is the Absolute Last item to install and should not delay your install or upgrade. Just wanted to be proactive and hope everyone understands people are human and mistakes can be corrected. Your dots are on the way!! Sorry again,

The Mod Couple

IMG_9434 (resized).jpgIMG_9434 (resized).jpg

#74 6 years ago

Installed Yelobird's SLE speaker light kit today. What a fantastic mod and one of the most satisfying mods I've done to a machine yet. Need to add that if you have a PRE with a PRE topper you will not be able to connect the speaker kit to the CN6 plug on the power distribution board. Right now my topper is unplugged as I'm enjoying my light kit more. Not quite sure what I'll need to get both connected so if anyone can direct me to the proper Y splicer etc I'd appreciate it. Electrical is not a strength of mine. Thanks for a great mod Yelobird!!!

IMAG0604 (resized).jpgIMAG0604 (resized).jpg
IMAG0605 (resized).jpgIMAG0605 (resized).jpg
IMAG0615 (resized).jpgIMAG0615 (resized).jpg

#75 6 years ago

Noticed my CN6 pinout is empty, but I’ve got an LE. Believe that spot is used for topper 12v for premiums. Is your connector a pass through, so he can just piggyback the connection? Saw there was a standard, 3 pin Molex as an alternate way to get the 12v in your kit.

How long is the supplied cable? The other, easy grab at open 12v on these things is a 4 pin , but at the front left board location. Just trying to insure you don’t run into connection hassles w this kit. (i’m not getting one, just concerned for you and others)..

#76 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Noticed my CN6 pinout is empty, but I’ve got an LE. Believe that spot is used for topper 12v for premiums. Is your connector a pass through, so he can just piggyback the connection? Saw there was a standard, 3 pin Molex as an alternate way to get the 12v in your kit.
How long is the supplied cable? The other, easy grab at open 12v on these things is a 4 pin , but at the front left board location. Just trying to insure you don’t run into connection hassles w this kit. (i’m not getting one, just concerned for you and others)..

MK you probably already seen my other post but for anyone viewing this post... It was learned later that the secondary market Stern plexi topper (for the Premiums) is also using the 12v plug for an LED purpose. I will have an edit for this with a simple "Z" splice and secondary plug shortly. Thank you for helping us improve the product for All. I will be in touch shortly with the part and get it out to you asap. Very glad you like the upgrade!

The Mod Couple

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

MK you probably already seen my other post but for anyone viewing this post... It was learned later that the secondary market Stern plexi topper (for the Premiums) is also using the 12v plug for an LED purpose. I will have an edit for this with a simple "Z" splice and secondary plug shortly. Thank you for helping us improve the product for All. I will be in touch shortly with the part and get it out to you asap. Very glad you like the upgrade!
The Mod Couple

Great customer service!!! Just wanted to get you in front of this...thanks...mark

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Great customer service!!! Just wanted to get you in front of this...thanks...mark

Thanks Mark! And we Sincerely appreciate your support in helping us make the best product possible for All. Thanks!!

#79 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thanks Mark! And we Sincerely appreciate your support in helping us make the best product possible for All. Thanks!!

No worries...I’ll be reaching back to you in a bit for some certain ramp plastics.....

#80 6 years ago

Installed mine today. They look awesome.

9BC96B90-5C54-4DD4-9BDE-356B6216C425 (resized).jpeg9BC96B90-5C54-4DD4-9BDE-356B6216C425 (resized).jpeg

86AF3106-0BA3-4363-8553-2B4F7F4D1A11 (resized).jpeg86AF3106-0BA3-4363-8553-2B4F7F4D1A11 (resized).jpeg

#81 6 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Installed mine today. They look awesome.

Tisk, tisk, you installed your right bat one hole to high! Did you not count the holes? lol Easy to lower but that would get my OCD in overdrive lol. You got the left one correct though! We appreciate the feedback, thank you sincerely!

The Mod Couple

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Tisk, tisk, you installed your right bat one hole to high! Did you not count the holes? lol Easy to lower but that would get my OCD in overdrive lol. You got the left one correct though! We appreciate the feedback, thank you sincerely!
The Mod Couple

OCD? Then wouldn't the $TERN$ speaker cutout hole do that now for you?
Does me.

#83 6 years ago

When are you getting more kits in stock? Will they have the power connection mentioned above for the premium?

#84 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

When are you getting more kits in stock? Will they have the power connection mentioned above for the premium?

Kits are in stock and shipping this week. PM for order. ALL kits moving forward will include the "Y" wire harness even if you don't need it to ensure no future conflicts. Thanks for your interest!!

#85 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The Mod Couple

Guess I can’t count. Will need to change it. Thanks

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Guess I can’t count. Will need to change it. Thanks

I was giving you grief but you Know now that I mentioned it that will be All you see now! lol Looks great.

#87 6 years ago

Update to ALL Illuminated Speaker kit customers and future interests. We shipped out a retrofit plug and "Z" connector (with instruction sheet) to ALL orders received and ALL new kits have been updated to include this pre-installed connection point. Reminder, this is only needed if you are also using the Stern aftermarket LED topper on Batman Premium units. Just remove the "Z" extension if you do not have the topper! We Sincerely apologize to all customers for overlooking this connector on the first batch of kits and do Very much appreciate the support and heads up so we can make these kits perfect for all in future kits. Thank you!

The Mod Couple

IMG_9538 (resized).jpgIMG_9538 (resized).jpg

#88 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

More toys.... Cant have a Super LE without the Batmobil and Boat!! For this I liked the location but a simple boring piece of plastic just didn't seem right. Not on this game! As noted before, the Car and Boat can be found on Ebay for usually $10 each. I created a Custom cut mounting plate with detail logo and of Course all hand painted in red pin strip to give it the correct look. I offer the mounting plate shown With the stand off hardware for $24 each plus 5.95 shipping. Each one is precision cut and I think looks perfect especially when lit. The Batmobile and boat do Not come with my kit!! Buy what You like even one of those nice light up ones. You can PM me if anyone is interested. I will have these in full production in 2 weeks to ship from today.

HI Yelobird,
got the speaker kit and the mounting plate and the dots! Super quick shipping.

How did you attach the car and bat boat to the mounting plate? And the boat to the trailer? I'm thinking hot glue...

Neil.

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

HI Yelobird,
got the speaker kit and the mounting plate and the dots! Super quick shipping.
How did you attach the car and bat boat to the mounting plate? And the boat to the trailer? I'm thinking hot glue...
Neil.

Hot glue would be a real simple and rather strong solution for the application. I personally just used some of that Gorilla brand double stick tape. Holds more than enough for a decoration. Thanks again for your purchase and interest!!

The Mod Couple

#90 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hot glue would be a real simple and rather strong solution for the application. I personally just used some of that Gorilla brand double stick tape. Holds more than enough for a decoration. Thanks again for your purchase and interest!!
The Mod Couple

yes thats exactly what I did! thanks! Next the speaker kit

Neil.

IMG_3920 (resized).JPGIMG_3920 (resized).JPG

#91 6 years ago

How about a "Atomic Pile" Mod style to wake things up! As promised, the prototyping, design, and Endless test runs are now done and the Batman 66 Atomic Pile is now DONE! (not for sale yet but Very soon!) I think the design came out Very nice and Much better fits the theme, scene, and Class this pinball machine is in. While Stern made a very nice attempt our creation we feel really compliments the Batcave as it should be. All kits are currently being designed as a plug and play. You remove only the plug and 2 screws holding your Stern Atomic plastic and your done. The fit of this setup as you can see is like a Glove! I did have to make one concession and raise it .25" to accommodate the Stern squishy dog toy phone. If you have the slimmer aftermarket one you can simply remove my provided spacer though I actually Really like is just a bit higher so it covers the TV when the Batcave mode is running. (rotated) Also, with it raised it nicely shows the upper deck and applied warning stickers. I did need to keep it slightly still a Pinball theme so the silicone rings are used instead of the steel rings seen on the actual Atomic Pile. These rings also act as the replacement buffer behind the TV perfectly since the old ones will now be gone. Have a look at the pictures, we would love to know what you think! Love or hate, we do this because we enjoy it and love the 66 theme. (plus theres no code anyway!) I am Hoping to have these available in About a week. Please note that this mod takes an Insane amount of time to fabricate, assemble, paint, detail, etc so they will not be a shelf item but we will build them as fast as we can if there is interest. I will update all on pricing and availability for anyone interested. Thanks for all your interest!!
The Mod Couple

Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 11.05.09 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-10-21 at 11.05.09 PM (resized).png

IMG_9567 (resized).jpgIMG_9567 (resized).jpg

IMG_9563 (resized).jpgIMG_9563 (resized).jpg

IMG_9565 (resized).jpgIMG_9565 (resized).jpg

IMG_9566 (resized).jpgIMG_9566 (resized).jpg

IMG_9573 (resized).jpgIMG_9573 (resized).jpg

IMG_9577 (resized).jpgIMG_9577 (resized).jpg

#92 6 years ago

Huge improvement, saw it first in the BM66 club thread and it looks awesome.

I have been looking at it all morning, showed it to a couple of friends as well and they where equally impressed.

But could the blue be tonned down a little to look less plasticky and more painted metal dull metallic finish almost. Also depending what reference you use the Pile uprights are either blue or a much duller blue/silver. And could you add the control panels that are on the pile between the uprights?

Attached photos below plus a photo of a spare playfield and circled the Bat Analyser as that's one of the only blue/greys on the playfield if you could match that colour it would really tie everything in, I'd happily pay a little extra for any alterations you maybe run with. Truely an already awesome mod!

IMG_6144 (resized).JPGIMG_6144 (resized).JPG
Uprights are not as blue as rails and the screens/control panels would be a cool little extra detail
IMG_6145 (resized).JPGIMG_6145 (resized).JPGIMG_6146 (resized).PNGIMG_6146 (resized).PNG
Just a reference to the blue "metal" used on the playfield

#93 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Huge improvement, saw it first in the BM66 club thread and it looks awesome.
I have been looking at it all morning, showed it to a couple of friends as well and they where equally impressed.
But could the blue be tonned down a little to look less plasticky and more painted metal dull metallic finish almost. Also depending what reference you use the Pile uprights are either blue or a much duller blue/silver. And could you add the control panels that are on the pile between the uprights?
Attached photos below plus a photo of a spare playfield and circled the Bat Analyser as that's one of the only blue/greys on the playfield if you could match that colour it would really tie everything in, I'd happily pay a little extra for any alterations you maybe run with. Truely an already awesome mod!

Uprights are not as blue as rails and the screens/control panels would be a cool little extra detail

Just a reference to the blue "metal" used on the playfield

Great suggestion on the "less plasticy" coloring !

#94 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Great suggestion on the "less plasticy" coloring !

Just to clarify @yelobird, my post above is in no way a critisim of your prototype it's awesome and makes the Stern original look like a joke.

Simply a little constructive feedback on how to knock it right out of the park!!

If the blue on the rails could match the blue metal colour that is used rarely on the playfield specially the "Crime Analyser" insert that would be perfect and really tie the colouring into the playfield.

The upright supports of the Pile vary from source to source but they tend to be a little more tonned down and grey/blue compared to the brighter blue of the rails.

Those additional control panels on the Pile would also just be icing on the cake, hell I would pay you for a custom one if it wasn't something you wanted to mass produce!

#95 6 years ago

Thank you All for the comments, suggestions, and feedback! It feels great to know your concept and direction didn't take a left turn so to speak. With that said there were a few Appreciated comments I wanted to cover. First, I failed to note that this was my prototype assembly so I did not miss my commitment to display by weekend. In making the first product the first thing that hit me was I did not like the color or finish of the blue parts. They were a touch to "plasticky" and the powder blue just did not do it for me. I am going with different color on the blue parts that I feel many will like much better. (plus it will calm my OCD lol) Second, while not called out I did decided to have the Core lens image of the Pile professionally printed to give it darker and more defined detail. I enjoy rushing to meet deadlines but not sacrificing the best possible result. These are very Minor edits and should not delay us (Amazon is open 24/7)! Thank you all again for your interest, feedback, and support!! We will update soon with final results/edits as well as availability! Minor tease... I think everyone will like what we are doing (not done) with the Batmobile spinner table!! I think the results look Awesome but these are Not done and will take a while do to the Atomic interest.

#97 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thank you All for the comments, suggestions, and feedback! It feels great to know your concept and direction didn't take a left turn so to speak. With that said there were a few Appreciated comments I wanted to cover. First, I failed to note that this was my prototype assembly so I did not miss my commitment to display by weekend. In making the first product the first thing that hit me was I did not like the color or finish of the blue parts. They were a touch to "plasticky" and the powder blue just did not do it for me. I am going with different color on the blue parts that I feel many will like much better. (plus it will calm my OCD lol) Second, while not called out I did decided to have the Core lens image of the Pile professionally printed to give it darker and more defined detail. I enjoy rushing to meet deadlines but not sacrificing the best possible result. These are very Minor edits and should not delay us (Amazon is open 24/7)! Thank you all again for your interest, feedback, and support!! We will update soon with final results/edits as well as availability! Minor tease... I think everyone will like what we are doing (not done) with the Batmobile spinner table!! I think the results look Awesome but these are Not done and will take a while do to the Atomic interest.

Thanks for addressing and responding to everything can't wait to see the new colours and the final "production" version.

Hats off to you and the wife, I have been pretty down on modding recently and have felt it has taken a creative nose dive! What with the mod market being flooded with simple 3D prinited shit & $1 plastic toys stufffed with an leds.

It's awesome to see the creativity and skills this hobby used to be known for still exists and high quality mods are still being produced! This is easily up there with Tron arcade cabinet, Red smoke WOZ witch, JP t-Rex.

Can't compliment you enough for your dedication to quality product and avoid rushing stuff out that is good enough or close enough, look forward to seeing the final version and appreciate you and your OCD taking the time to get these mods perfect!

#98 6 years ago

And no need to rush just to show us something. We Batman 66 owners are a very patient group ... we've had a great deal of practice waiting for code.

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

And no need to rush just to show us something. We Batman 66 owners are a very patient group ... we've had a great deal of practice waiting for code.

That made me laugh and cry at the same time.

#100 6 years ago

We promised a few days ago due to Many requests to update a second Batmobile custom mounting plate to accomidate the Awesome but scaled differently Eaglemoss replica cars. First a Huge thank you to #Docquest for his recommendation to consider their cool Batman 66 villian cars. They are Incredibly detailed and offer several really cool and affordable options. While I originally went with the original Stern SLE hotwheels look there just in no sense to have another Batmobile on the playfield! Following the theme of the game the Eaglemoss villan cars look Awesome. I went with the Penguin Stolen Batmobile and the Joker Beach car. They are extremely authentic to the show and look great. The new Mod Couple option is the "Batmobile Custom Eaglemoss mounting plate". The plate is slightly longer and the shape is changed in width and other variables. Also, since the plate is longer do notice the slight offset towards the top should you already have the Gotham City post sign. (Can't have mods fighting mods!) Hand painted mod kit is hand painted and includes the standoffs needed like the other kit. Unfortunately my material layout yield was off with the additional sizing so the the Eaglemoss kit will be $2 extra sorry.... Cost for the Eaglemoss kit is $27.25 + $6.95 shipping. PM for interest, both sizes are currently available!! Minor cool note, the Eaglemoss cars include mounting screws in the bottom so install is as simple as picking a car(s) and drilling (2) 1/8" holes for a permanent mount. Thanks to all for the request and interest.
The Mod Couple

IMG_9581 (resized).jpgIMG_9581 (resized).jpg

IMG_9583 (resized).jpgIMG_9583 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 34.99
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-super-le-clone-mods-and-how-to-map-to-sle/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.