2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Vitty
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Hi, I'm going to list my HUO BM66 premium. Has a couple of light mods (sideblades, pinnovator sub and headphones) and, according to the audit only 90 plays. My question is whats the price range and do the audits reset with software updates? I want to make sure I represent the number of plays correctly. Thanks! Batman 66 (Premium)

#2 2 years ago

Audits do reset on some forms of update - like full installations for corrupted SD cards for example. Its never a tried and true measure of 'usage' so I always try to over-communicate the state of a game through lots of pictures and closeups of the playfield. Make sure to capture photos around various posts and high wear areas like shooter lane and scoops.

As for pricing a quick search here is useful to see what past games have gone for: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&radius_latitude=44.900041387317&radius_longitude=-93.655639648438&keywords=batman+66&ad_condition=0&machine_type=&ad_machine_manuf=&year_from=&year_to=&radius_distancekm=0&sort_by=ad_end_date&sort_order=DESC#results

I'd guess right now you are looking at between 7500-8000 give or take. Right now though is a particularly bad time to list a pin though unless its a rare bird or incredibly priced. You have the convergence of Spooky's imminent announcement and Mandalorian becoming available and hence requiring payment in full from people. I always find it best to list about a month+ after these types of events once the hype has died down and people are back to looking for what they want not what the masses dictate

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-premium-pricing-and-play-audit-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.