IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zeldarioid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16304 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Finally got all my games in one place. Moving sucks.
I redid some of my covers .
They had a cool special so I did both sides for a little change in seasons. Lol
Once our house is finished I will hang the banners.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

These are great! Do you mind sharing where/how you had these done for those of us interested in doing the same?

#16306 3 years ago

Yeah no problem....just make sure you dont do the larger size unless you want it to drape over the sides...I did that before and didnt like it as the image was not centered like I have it now.
Go grab whatever image you like and upload it...I used collage , great company....always running specials...
Post up what you decide to see.

To clarify: That’s these guys? https://www.collage.com/custom-photo-beach-towel

#16311 3 years ago

Edit to this post: Nvm, I see their site has a wizard

#16312 3 years ago

So as not to derail this thread any further from BM66 specifically, I'll just share here the cover (blanket) that I ended up putting together for our Batman '66 pin that we'll be ordering from the new November lot! If anyone wants to see what I threw together for our other 5 pins (Avengers: Infinity Quest, Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Deadpool), PM me and I can share

BM66_cover (resized).PNGBM66_cover (resized).PNG
#16314 3 years ago

Awesome Job. Looks Great. PM what else you came up with .

Hmm, damn, unless I’m missing something, it looks like maybe I can’t send pictures via PM? I don’t see an option (am on mobile, if that matters) when I go to send a PM :/

2 weeks later
#16347 3 years ago

Finally officially a part of the club now! Money transferred to Trent at Tilt Amusements today for a NIB Batman ‘66 Catwoman edition; very excited! Can’t wait for 1ish weeks from now when I have the machine in-hand.

I’ll of course be doing plenty of study and research into rules and mods, but off hand, are there any key points in either category that you veterans and pros on the game would recommend paying attention to (rules/how to play) or buying (mods)?

2 weeks later
#16387 3 years ago

Hello, all! Just got our (June 2019 build, NIB) BM66 Catwoman edition yesterday, and we’re loving it! That said, I’ve noticed that the Penguin crane doesn’t like to align with the inserts as it travels on its path, particularly going back to the right once it’s reached the farthest left insert (it starts overshooting the inserts by maybe 1/3 - 1/2 the ball width).

I saw some post about setting the penguin motor delay to 0, but that doesn’t seem to have fixed things (game has been reset a handful of times in between this change). It maaaybe helped a little bit, but it is not a very noticeable improvement, if it did much at all.

The game is still on v1.04 (which it shipped with), and I’ll be updating to v1.05 soon. Does anyone have any idea on how to correct this issue? I’m not sure if anything in v1.05 will address it, and I didn’t see anything in the key posts about this particular crane problem.

#16389 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

On the underside of the Crane assembly, there is a plate that has a tab on it which is what breaks the opto beam on each of the insert stops. That plate is adjustable and depending on which direction you move it, will either make the crane advance or delay in respect to the insert stops. between this and the software adjustment, you "should" be able to dial it in closer.

Thank you for the info, I’ll give that a shot!

#16392 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

No problem at all ... I believe there is a cover you have to remove first in order to see the adjustable portion I mentioned.

Hmm, unless I’m looking in the wrong places, I don’t see any sort of adjustable plate on the underside of the crane (I’m looking all around the wrecking ball, and have traced the crane arm back to the control seat)

#16393 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Hmm, unless I’m looking in the wrong places, I don’t see any sort of adjustable plate on the underside of the crane (I’m looking all around the wrecking ball, and have traced the crane arm back to the control seat)

Yep, confirmed: I misunderstood, and was looking in the wrong place! I’ve now found the plate.

1 week later
#16411 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

I have been getting some multi balls starting with only two balls locked. Is that normal or do,I have some sort of an issue?

Is this happening when you have actually only triggered 2/3 ball locks, or are you saying you only have 2 balls physically locked in the turntable? If the former, then yes there could be an issue with your switches/optos that register locks, and would need to be investigated. If the latter, I believe this is expected behavior if you’ve at least made the lock shot successfully 3 times. What I mean there is that, balls can fail to make it all the way to the physical lock, or potentially make it into the lock channel and bounce back out, and the lock will still register (as a digital lock, rather than a physical one, crediting you for having hit the shot). I think it triggers on the Riddler gate or somewhere just before there, I haven’t looked around for the switch, but I’ve noticed weak shots to that orbit that don’t make it all the way to the lock channel trigger around that area; you don’t have to have the ball actually physically make it into the lock channel if locks are lit, just to trip the gate.

3 weeks later
#16463 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

I am new to the club and the used machine I purchased came with a bat spotlight mod installed in the upper right corner of the playfield. It lights during attract mode but I rarely see it light during gameplay. When is this supposed to light?

It really doesn’t trigger very often during gameplay. I think I primarily see it flicker on real quickly when a ball is kicked out of the Riddler saucer, and that might be it?

2 years later
#18403 5 months ago

Has anyone experienced the game locking up (including when opening the coin door; the lights cut off, but none of the coin door buttons work) after playing a minor Villain wizard mode? I’ve had it happen on me now twice. I’m on the latest code, v1.09.0. The game completely freezes. Audio continues, the screen is on, but what’s on screen (and the logic) stops. I’ve got a playfield multiplier running: time doesn’t tick down anymore. TV mode is lit on the orbit, so I shoot the ball into the saucer. Nothing. Game locks up. Never ball searches, screen is frozen on whatever points it is displaying, etc.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greeley, CO
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 34.99
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zeldarioid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=zeldarioid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.