IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wyopin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#442 7 years ago

2001 has arrived

IMG_3505 (resized).JPGIMG_3505 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#1144 7 years ago

Any fixes for the ball that gets stuck behind the bat mobile turntable?

9 months later
#5997 6 years ago

What actually determines a full or quick update?

#6071 6 years ago
Quoted from AaronJames:

On this code, the real points are obtained from the story mode. Not collecting the super jackpot, but continuing the mode and playing out the storyline of the villain is how you really get the points. It was so fun and entertaining to see the new animations and speech that are in this code update.

I couldn’t agree more with the refreshed feeling of this game! What a blast, and it made me actually want to go and rewatch more old episodes of Batman. Great code update even though there are some sound glitches.

2 weeks later
#6581 6 years ago

I, too, am interested in a metal plate...and I’m a fan of version 2. I’ve been waiting for someone to finally pull the trigger and make these!

1 month later
#7471 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Show Batman 66 the love it deserves...Best club can Dominate the position!! Lol

Don’t you pretty much mean “show the mod couple the love they deserve”? Lol
Seriously, the best mods in the biz!

#7474 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Mods or not it’s hard to deny Stern nailed this game out of the park. From topper to art this title is one of their best achievements hands down in my opinion. They clearly did some research and avoided skimping on detail where it really counts.

Well said....I couldn’t agree more! This game has really turned into the proper anniversary flagship that we were all hoping it’d be. Big thanks to stern, the mod-makers, and the rest of those on this thread...it’s really made the game experience complete. And special thanks, Dave, to your son and the rest of the military. Happy holidays!
-Nic
Hooyah! Go Navy

4 weeks later
#8127 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

It did take a while to get rolling but post expo we've been getting pretty close to a release almost every two weeks.

Even when there was that huge lag pre-expo, I think the jump in code was equivalent to a .01 increase every 2 weeks, which is what we’ve roughly been getting since...thrilled, nonetheless, with how this game is turning out

#8138 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I think your selling Lyman short...

I didn’t mean to make it sound like I was “selling him short”, I was trying to point out that we’ve been getting on average a 0.01 bump in the code every 2 weeks since the delivery (which I’m happy with). I love each code drop’s new features and integrations. I’ve really been thrilled with the last few months’ updates in regards to palpable improvements. I, by no means, am whining that a 0.01 bump is too small...on the contrary, I think they’ve been impressive....and the fact that we’ve been getting said updates makes me laugh at the “they’re going to abandon us” neighsayers that we’re out in force while we waited a few months for an update.

#8187 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Hey Guys. I have a question I think is best asked here since you are most familiar with BM66. I was planning to grab a BM and then Luci VE got announced...

I’ve got a luci, and I still love it, esp for the tunes...but BM66 gets the majority of the play, both by me or when other people come over. If I were forced to get rid of one over the other, I’d be keeping BM66...exceptional sound, clips, and colors...and it just seems like it has more lasting fun. Hope this helps!

2 months later
#9704 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ok maybe a dumb question, but once I have selected my villain do I need to hold the right flipper whil I launch the ball?

No...it’s not really choosing the villain, it’s actually choosing which episode plays when you start that particular villain’s mode

1 week later
#9782 5 years ago
Quoted from drummerboy71:

...., but I would like to hear from you which mods are not to be missed to buy for this BM 66 premium, Thanks!

The game is a blast without mods, but the Yelobird collection helps to give it more of a finished feel...and I can’t imagine my game without them

4 weeks later
#10043 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Has anyone had any luck adjusting the Batcave spinner disk to be more level with the main turntable?

I ended up putting a dime under its two brackets just to bring the rear of the spinner level and that seemed to fix the problem for me...and it added another $0.20 value to my machine!

4 months later
#11069 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Perhaps... but I own neither and am looking for suggestions.

I’ve played Twd on location plenty, and it’s a great game. I just love bm66 though. There are a lot of modes and consequently a ton of clips. There’s a lot that keeps my attention. I really think it’s coded extremely well and a perfect mating for the LCD. It’s a game that caters to an avid player because of the depth, as well as the casual players because of the lcd/callouts. All folks that come over gravitate to it. Hope that helps!

1 month later
#11509 5 years ago
Quoted from Hasi:

Because the code is running wild now I started playing BM66 almost every day. :X
[quoted image][quoted image]

Mine did the same thing, so I had a pinstripe powder coated and then clearcoated by an automotive custom body shop/painter. It looks spot on...and I wish it would’ve been done like that to begin with!

#11577 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Would love to see pics if you have any?

1533A379-1680-4F14-A2DC-266BE522EE06 (resized).jpeg1533A379-1680-4F14-A2DC-266BE522EE06 (resized).jpeg

#11613 5 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

I believe he had the stripe painted on the lock down bar.

I did...I had the stripe painted on because the original tape peeled as it got played whenever anyone came over

3 months later
#12515 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Officially joined the club today- yeah!
I had my BM66 scheduled to arrive today and got the call this morning that my Munsters LE had just arrived.

Congrats on the new games! After you recover from that punch to your pocketbook, make sure to get an atomic pile mod from Yelobird ...it really helps complete that feel of finish and quality that the game has become!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 34.99
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wyopin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=wyopin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.