IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#505 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I hope the topper interacts a lot with the game

And I hope the topper is made available for the Premium.

3 weeks later
#1451 7 years ago

Love those Mondo prints! I have Mondo's Frankenstein, The Mummy, The War of the Worlds, Forbidden Planet and The Day the Earth Stood Still matted and framed in my game room.

#1466 7 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

I'll bet those are awesome - can you post a pic when you get a chance?

Here are some rough shots of the MONDO posters.

IMG_0750 (resized).JPGIMG_0750 (resized).JPG

IMG_0753 (resized).JPGIMG_0753 (resized).JPG

IMG_0752 (resized).JPGIMG_0752 (resized).JPG

IMG_0754 (resized).JPGIMG_0754 (resized).JPG

IMG_0755 (resized).JPGIMG_0755 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#1593 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Batman doesn't drink alcohol.

But he can buy me one.

1 year later
#9648 6 years ago

Hi, I'm new to this thread as I am giving serious consideration to buying a NIB Batman 66 Premium now that JJP is having issues with Pirates.

Care to share any recommendations? Is the play on the Premium the same as the higher end versions? Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Jim

#9660 6 years ago

I'm in! Just placed my order for a NIB Batman 66 Premium.

#9662 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Good choice Jim. If you like Batman the TV series you will love Batman 66 the pin.
Welcome to the club. The only thing you've missed is all the code update drama.

Batman and The Man From U.N.C.L.E. were two of my favorite shows! I was 15 years old when Batman came out and I never missed an episode.

#9694 6 years ago

My BM66 should be here any day now.

Are there any online tutorials you would recommend? Thanks!

#9718 5 years ago

I just got word today that my NIB BM66 Premium will be delivered Tuesday! Great photos PinsOnly.

#9720 5 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Awesome! Time to start ordering some necessary mods!

Absolutely! Any favorites to recommend?

#9740 5 years ago

Just got the call that my BM66 Premium will be delivered between 8AM and noon tomorrow! Preparing for a lost weekend of pinball.

#9749 5 years ago

It's here! Tonight is unboxing and setup time. Or Bat-time!

IMG_1084 (resized).JPGIMG_1084 (resized).JPG

IMG_1087 (resized).JPGIMG_1087 (resized).JPG

#9756 5 years ago

I need to update my software on my newly unboxed game, but am unsure what I am doing. I have erased my USB and formatted it to FAT32. I am now downloading 0.90 from Stern, but I have no idea which of the many choices for 7-Zip I am supposed to add to the USB. Can anyone help?

Thank you.
Jim

EDIT: I got it figured out! I did not need the 7-Zip file at all, as that is only needed for those who have Windows 7 issues and I do not.

#9758 5 years ago

I successfully loaded v 0.90 with no issues and all is running great! I lucked out and got a cool card with the Joker on it.

8F6E42E2-398E-4DAE-B8CF-767B33C618E5 (resized).jpeg8F6E42E2-398E-4DAE-B8CF-767B33C618E5 (resized).jpeg

#9760 5 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

That is a cool card! I was happy with the one on my Premium too.

Looks great! Nice action scene.

#9762 5 years ago

Any hints/techniques for installing the side art blades on BM66? Those are some tight clearances! Not sure of the best way of doing this. It looks like it could be a disaster if they stick in the wrong place.

#9765 5 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

It is a disaster if you put them in the wrong place!
Buy this stuff - Rapid Tac - amazon.com link »
There's a smaller bottle if you want to spend less.
Spray it on the sticky side after you take off the covering. Once the play field is upright, push it over to the opposite side so it gives you a little clearance on the side you are applying the decal. Take the decal, with the Rapid Tac applied and work it into the correct position.
Use one of these rubber squeegees to rub on the decal downward to get rid of the excess Rapid Tac. amazon.com link »
Clean that stuff up with a rag and you're done! The decal will dry perfect!

Thank you so much spandol, this is exactly what I was looking for! I'm ordering it today. What a resource Pinside is - thanks to folks like you and the others on this thread.

Jim

#9768 5 years ago

Well, I've already ordered the Rapid Tac from Amazon and they say it will be here some time Monday. I think it will be Tuesday when I do the installation. Thanks to both of you, I feel confident it will go well. I'll report my results once it is done.

#9785 5 years ago
Quoted from drummerboy71:

I would like to hear from you which mods are not to be missed to buy for this BM 66 premium, Thanks!

I recommend the Stern side art blades and the Stern shaker (for the Spike 2 system).

#9789 5 years ago

I think the external volume control from Pinball Life is a good option for home use. An easy install - just remove the plug for the tournament button and it fits right in.

#9790 5 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Cool, looking forward to seeing. I like Rapid Tac, and it's not that expensive.

It worked like a dream! Worth every penny. I struggled and swore installing my Ghostbusters blades last year and today I installed the BM66 ones in less than 15 minutes with no drama at all. They are perfectly aligned and look great. Thanks for the advice Spandol.

#9819 5 years ago

I just wanted to post that tonight our daughter and son-in-law came by and we spent the evening drinking wine and playing our new BM66 Premium. What a fun game! We had a great time playing and laughing - and isn't that why we are all in pinball? I love this game!

#9844 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just did my playfield swap yesterday, anyone with a magnet like the one in my new playfield??

My Premium was built February 02, 2018 and it has the two piece magnet. Works great.

#9924 5 years ago

I ordered the Pin Stadium kit with UV+Glow on Friday for my BM66 Premium. I hope to have it in the next couple of days. I think one of the poppers might prove to be the best hookup for the UV. Anyone have a different recommendation?

#9928 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

For my setup I found the center pop flasher in the Playfield was the best option for the UV flasher. Great effect without being over the top. Hope he is caught up with production but in most cases it does take several weeks for them to ship FYI.

Yes, Scott has shipped it already. It has made it as far as the Des Moines, IA post office on the way to Chicago - it should only be two or three days now. Thanks for the advice on the center pop flasher.

2 weeks later
#9987 5 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Read this thread. It will tell you everything you need to know to do it the right way. Welcome to the club!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reinforcing-stern-cabinet-legs-step-by-step

Thanks for linking the thread. A very useful and important mod.

#10011 5 years ago

Hey new owners, let's see what trading cards you got on the apron.

#10086 5 years ago

I successfully loaded the new 0.92 code today - it looks great. I set it to free play, put in a custom message and cannot find where to set the difficulty level. Can anyone help? Thanks!

1 month later
#10247 5 years ago

I ordered the MOD Couple sewer decal and the Premium speaker light kit for my BM66 Premium today. Their mods are exceptional!

#10278 5 years ago

I'm wondering if a Flipper Fidelity speaker upgrade kit is worth the money on BM66 Premium. Do any of you have advice on this? Also, I was amazed at the number of choices on their website for Spike 2 systems - so many choices!

#10283 5 years ago

I'm considering upgrading the Batmobile that came on my BM 66 Premium. It is a boring flat black and grey and is riveted to the disc. I was thinking of doing the Mod Couple turntable mod anyway, so this would be a good time to upgrade the car.

Any suggestions on a better looking Batmobile that will fit? What is the best way to affix it to the disc, Gorilla tape?

Thanks for your suggestions.

#10299 5 years ago

Thanks for the great suggestions everyone. I was able to find the exact Batmobile that jfh pictured in his post. It was just a few dollars on eBay. Now I will order the Mod Couple disc upgrade to complete the mod. Thanks again!

#10326 5 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

Has anyone had any luck contacting Cointaker? Been try for a few weeks.

Go to the Cointaker website. Look at the bar across the top and click "Contact Us". Look down the list until you see this:

570-847-9595 Melissa, Sales / Customer Support

Call it.

Melissa is one of the very best people in the business. She takes and returns calls.

1 week later
#10352 5 years ago

After and before: fixed the order!

A85A9C2D-1555-453D-AA5F-C3FE8F47A628 (resized).jpegA85A9C2D-1555-453D-AA5F-C3FE8F47A628 (resized).jpeg

#10353 5 years ago

Thanks to Yelobird for his excellent mods and to everyone who gave me advice on selecting which Hot Wheels Batmobile to use and how to mount it. This is a big improvement over the flat black Batmobile that was riveted down.

#10355 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I hope before isn't on the left or you did it wrong ...

You're right! I fixed the order of the statement rather than re-shoot the photo, as the "after" is now mounted in the game.

1 week later
#10421 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

I am selling my left ramp. Brand new. Just bought Red Powder Coated on from Marco
Don’t know if anyone wants or needs one. $75 shipped.
PM me if interested. Thanks

Do you have a photo of the ramp installed?

#10425 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Here is a pic of the new ramp installed and the one I am selling. Didn't take a pic of the original ramp installed.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the pic, the red looks great.

#10432 5 years ago

What did you use to stick the Shakespeare bust down? I'm ordering one now.

#10433 5 years ago

I had to order two Shakespeare busts to meet the vendor's minimum dollar amount. The first person to message me can have one of them for free. You must be in the US.

EDIT: The Shakespeare has been claimed. Or should I say someone has grabbed the bust?

#10478 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Honost to God.has ANYONE got a B66 that wasn't screwed up nib???

My Premium was perfect out of the box. I didn't even need to make any minor tweaks. It was built February 02, 2018.

1 week later
#10557 5 years ago

My first attempt at creating a new mod. I’m hoping to make millions!

191AA7E0-C34B-4DDE-8AAE-F665079F90AF (resized).jpeg191AA7E0-C34B-4DDE-8AAE-F665079F90AF (resized).jpeg
#10565 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Can I get one with purple tape instead of the green?

You lose the contrast with the purple background/purple tape. That runs against my artistic vision, so it will cost an extra $100.

#10566 5 years ago

For an extra $50 I can use a clean sock.

1 week later
#10678 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

As promised..... Plunge the dynamic Duo into crime with a "KaPOW" custom shooter plate Mod! Simple yet theme correct mod to dress up the boring shooter housing. 3D Design with raised accents to put the Pow in your plunge!! Hand detailed in classic colors and simple to install without modification. Let the villains know there is a new shooter in town, KaPOW! For combined shipping and additional info please visit our Website Store
WWW.TheModCouplePinball.com
The Mod Couple
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Mine arrived today and I installed it in just a few minutes. Looks great! A very nice touch.

1 week later
#10747 5 years ago

Pin Stadium lighting really makes the playfield pop.

#10758 5 years ago

My Premium was built in February 2018 and it had the small brackets, which I replaced.

#10819 5 years ago

Update 0.94.0 went without a hitch. Make sure you have room for over 4gb on your USB.

2 weeks later
#11019 5 years ago

How about a clean HUO WOZ?

1 week later
#11038 5 years ago

But when I go to the site v0.94 is the only one there. Maybe it will show up later tonight.

3 weeks later
#11342 5 years ago

Even though I am running the latest software, I sometimes get a Villan Vision message that says: "VILLAN VISION UPDATE AVAILABLE" and then it is back to normal next time I turn it on. Any ideas what it is trying to tell me or is it just a software glitch?

7 months later
#13374 4 years ago

Maybe I just got lucky, but I had no problems installing either the Batphone or the Atomic Pile. I did use a forceps to guide the wire.

1 month later
#13979 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Doc signal can be placed anywhere on the back box as it has a magnet at its base.
That may help you achieve a larger spotlight.
Same issue and mine looks great.

You can even move it lower onto one of the rear legs.

1 week later
#14085 4 years ago

I have a WONKA LE coming soon and I was wondering if most of you replace the original balls before playing your first game. I know many folks do this with Stern NIB games, but should I with a JJP game? Advice appreciated; if so which ones do you recommend?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.99
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=txstargazer3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.