IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superdrummer20.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17894 1 year ago

Hi BM66 team, just a heads up... I too was dealing with slop in the crane movement. I traced it back to the drive side. I attempted to tighten the screw holding the compression washer stack in place on the motor side drive shaft, and sheared the screw off. I didn't have an extraction bit small enough for this 8-32 screw, but once I realized that the shaft was hollow all the way through, I was able to drill it out from the back side.
I have since tightened everything back down, with some blue locktight on the side allen set screw. And getting the timing belt tight enough was a bit of a challenge. But I still have slop in the crane. It looks to me that I have some internal movement in the motor itself, but I will deal with that rather than disassmeble that thing.

20221228_145159 (resized).jpg20221228_145159 (resized).jpg20221228_150634 (resized).jpg20221228_150634 (resized).jpg20221229_131932 (resized).jpg20221229_131932 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#18069 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Anyone have a Catwoman backbox decal for sale?
[quoted image]

Perhaps someone would be kind enough to complete a high resolution scan of the catwoman backbox side art, so we may repriduce it ourselves... for that those of us who prefer looking at Julie Newmar rather than Burt Ward in his underware.

2 months later
#18164 11 months ago

Hello team! After installing my Cliffy's, while in multi-ball, it seems that I have been getting more of these double captured balls in the bat signal hole. One is back far enough to not trigger the switch. The second is in far enough to not want to be nudged out (even when smacked by a 3rd ball) but yet not triggering the switch. Anyone else experiencing it? See the pic. Not sure if Cliffy's related, or just coincidence. Granted it's not a huge deal. As soon as I drain the remaining balls, it goes into ball find and pops them out just fine.

20230509_180233 (resized).jpg20230509_180233 (resized).jpg
#18167 11 months ago
Quoted from JONESDS:

No problems here.
Looking at the pic on Cliffy's site, maybe, the protector from underneath is sticking up too high and the ball is not rolling forward onto the switch. If you softly roll a ball into the hole, does it roll back forward onto the switch? I suppose it may even be possible that the right side of the scoop has some play and could have shifted towards the center of the hole, causing it to restrict a slow ball roll back to the switch. Just throwing some ideas to check out there.
[quoted image]

Thanks for the thoughts. No real issues with the switch with just a single ball. It only happens in multiball, and I somehow magically get two in quick succession in the left orbit.

1 month later
#18230 9 months ago
Quoted from Tarzanboy:

Hello to my fellow BM66 owners
Just hoping to get some help with a turntable issue that I am experiencing.
The turntable seems to be starting out of alignment. The first game I play when I start it up, the turntable seems to be in the wrong position. When the phone rings, the phone is not centred in front of the magnet.
If I turn the machine off and then restart it will correct itself, but something seems off. Should the game always start with the television at the front?. I’m thinking it may be an opto alignment issue?.
Any help is very much appreciated
[quoted image]

Yes, my games all start with the TV front and center. Running code v1.05.

2 months later
#18305 7 months ago

Hi team BM66, Does anyone have suggestions for peak scoring during the wizard modes. For example, if I get to villain escape with bat turn active, I preume the best channel to be on for the playfield multipier is the villain escape. Similarly, I somehow managed to stack bat turn, villian escape, and gas attack simultaneously. This time I kept the channel on gas attack. Both of these events occured in the same game with a relatively high playfield multiplier, but did not achieve as high a score as I was expecting. Any thoughts here?

3 weeks later
#18355 6 months ago
Quoted from Sutol:

Mine is like yours, spins a few times and struggles to center but a good friend of mine has a catwomam edition and on his machine the Batmobile spins really well and freely. .it's so noticeable I thought Stern had changed the innards of the mech.
I've asked the question to Stern and was told the design has not changed at all.
It does look a right pain stripping it down to see if lubricating it would help.

If your game has the bat cave upgrade, with rocks on each side of the batmobile, this may be the reason. It adds weight & mine doesn't center all the time either. I just consider it part of the game to sometimes have to hit it to re-center. I like the look more than the annoyance.
Additionally, I believe there is a topic in this thread regarding balancing that may be of value.

3 weeks later
#18402 5 months ago

Has anyone considered using Pinball Browser software to change the extra ball animated clip to the TV movie clip? Not sure if Stern has locked the software down with encryption or not.

1 week later
#18404 5 months ago

Hi team BM66, I have been noticing some unusualness in the minor villian scoring. It has to do with Mr Freeze and long games. In each case I had completed bookworm and Mr Freeze in order, and then later in the game it started acting like I hadn't.
Once during a long game, my playfield multiplier disappeared.
In a different game, after I failed at a few minor villians, then completed both bookworm then freeze, eventually the timers started clicking down again, and my playfield multiplier disappeared.
Any thoughts?
I guess I could update the code, currently using version 1.05, but I dont really have a lot of interest in the insider connected stuff.
Thanks!

1 month later
#18492 4 months ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

So, I played a few games and tried to stack as many gadgets as I could to answer my own question. At one point I had 8 gadgets stacked. I cradled the ball and verified this with the instant info on screen. So, if anyone was wondering, at least 8 gadgets can be stacked. Maybe more??? I'll try again in the near future.

I've collected as many as 30 gadgets. Confirmed using the same method mentioned by coolcat.
You can really rack em up in wizard modes.

3 months later
#18663 25 days ago

Whoa! I cracked the score open yesterday. Full disclosure... 5 ball games, tight outlanes, generous ball saves. But 98% of this occurred on natural ball 3. (Of course I then wasted several extra balls as well as 4&5.)
I saved holy multiball for last, and triggered it during the first ball of villain escape. Playfield multipier was 10x, all shot multipliers were super flashy, and upper lanes got up to 130x. A full 2hour game.
Needless to say I need to walk away for a bit. Very little chance in duplicating that game.

20240324_144941 (resized).jpg20240324_144941 (resized).jpg20240324_150535 (resized).jpg20240324_150535 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superdrummer20.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=superdrummer20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.