IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rs812.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7589 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

If anyone is interested in a speaker mod kit, I have an unused/uninstalled one I have decided not to use on my LE that I will sell at a discount. Also a new yelobird phone mod. PM if interested.

Pm sent

#7598 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Ok. I’ve been slacking on keeping up here. What’s going on with sterns most expensive pin ever that I need to be worried about? Do I need to contact them for a potential fix?
Thanks.

http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/service-bulletins/service-bulletin-189-core-node-stabilization/2235/Stern-SB189.pdf

#7698 6 years ago

Just ordered a BM66 and should be here soon. Question: what minor villians are currenlty in the latest code? I see that Mr. Freeze and Egghead are in there. Does the minor villain screen show the other minor villains in color, or is it just their silhouettes?

I ask because the picture in post number 7638 shows the minor villains sort of grayed out. I played a BM66 on location this weekend that had all the minor villains in color. During two different games, I activated both both Bookworm and King Tut.

#7750 6 years ago

Just joined the BM66 club today! What a great game! I was surprised that the game I received has a December 20, 2017 manufacture date!

#7761 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Good sign for sales figures I would think if they don’t have a lot of old inventory sitting in warehouses. Seems to be heightened interest with the latest code updates. Out of curiosity, what distributor did you order from? I’m assuming it was drop shipped from Stern with a manufacture date that recent.

It was indeed drop shipped from stern. I ordered from Larry at Flippinout Pinball. He is super guy to deal with and very helpful. I had never heard of him until I saw his ad on the SDTM show. I like the show and thought I would/should give its sponsor a chance. Larry went above and beyond and is now my go to dealer! I have bought several NIB pins from various other dealers and this was the best transaction, by far!! I highly recommend Larry!

#7771 6 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Just curious, with your more recent build date, does your new BM66 Premium have cabinet corner brackets installed?

It does not, which makes no sense at all.

1 week later
#8026 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Looks awesome and Proud to be part of your great collection. Question, how long did it take to get your Cliffy's? I always hate to pester him as he's a busy B but I think I ordered mine over a month ago. Just wondering what to expect as Batman 66 is a newer product for him. Thanks.

Same here. no word yet on when it will be shipped.

#8036 6 years ago
Quoted from 82Trooper:

Where do you guys order your Cliffy's from?

Passionforpinball.com

or

[email protected]

#8086 6 years ago

My download has been going for 3 hours. I checked my download speed and the hold up is not on my end. It appears to be on stern’s end.

1 week later
#8300 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I think #6 means that we are going to see more demand for the game that will most likely be filled by more production runs of Premiums rather than secondary sales.

I recently purchased a BM66 and the production date was December 20, 2017.

2 weeks later
#8593 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Awesome! Be safe and get some B/W leg brackets for the front corners. Not sure if Stern has since upgraded the cabinet wood. Your machine is definitely an older run at .69.
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=144

My BM66 Prem has a December 20, 2017 build date and has no corner brackets. My SW Prem, however, was built exactly 4000 serial numbers before the BM66 Prem, and has the corner brackets. Makes no sense to me why stern wouldn’t put the corner brackets in the BM66 Prem, also.

4 weeks later
#9090 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

I haven't fixed the problem yet because it happens so rarely for me, but I've thought that a little drop dead foam back there would probably work.

That worked on mine.

1 year later
#14835 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

I love my BM66 and had decided to get a new Stern, but between the "non-wide spread," play field issues and machines that break when updating them I've decided to pass. The fact that they can't even bother to respond to Who-dey, one of their biggest cheerleaders (and a bigger customer than I'll ever be) tells me it's time to limit my potential exposure to loss here. I'm sure Stern is full of good people, but the company seemingly cannot afford to offer what I consider reasonable support for their product.

Same here. Was about to pull the trigger on a nib JPLE, but I’m out. Releasing updates that fry node boards and then refusing to stand behind the product is too much.

#14843 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

You want to buy a game that you rated at 2.653/10? Is that a mistake in your ratings?
2.653/10
13 days ago
RST
rs812
Pinside member
Wauseon, OH
6y 70,550 1,035 5 60
Pinsider rs812 did not leave a comment with his rating.
6 Pinsiders flagged this rating/review.
Or maybe a premium is better?
3.334/10
6 days ago
RST
rs812
Pinside member
Wauseon, OH
6y 70,550 1,035 5 60
Pinsider rs812 did not leave a comment with his rating.
2 Pinsiders flagged this rating/review.

Clearly not my rating. Thanks for pointing out that I may have been hacked, super stalker.

This place is unfucking believable. Yes, i planned on purchasing one from Trent at Tilt.

I have several ratings which were apparently not made by me. Regardless, this place. Has become too aggressive and creepy with people such as yourself.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 34.99
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rs812.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=rs812 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.