IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rpz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15475 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

So I have been sitting on these for about 2 years. Finally decided to pull the trigger on doing it. #69LE got an upgrade....I still have a back up set of the LE decals. 6 hours of work but they look AMAZING![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! That looks brilliant!!! I’d just be happy with some bat rails for my Premium if I could find some!

3 weeks later
#15594 4 years ago

Thanks at biglaw ! Cats look great!!

C652394C-7AD1-4408-989C-755C14219B3F (resized).jpegC652394C-7AD1-4408-989C-755C14219B3F (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#15644 4 years ago

Anyone finding the crane shot too hard to make it register, sometimes I hit it straight on and unless it is super hard it won’t register.
Thanks

1 month later
#15812 3 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

I have a stern premium Batman villian topper I don’t need anymore. SOLD. Comes with all parts etc
[quoted image]

anyone else has one for sale, completely missed this post

Thanks!

1 week later
#15838 3 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

After the requisite four or five or ten mediocre games, was finally able to break 5 billion tonight with a score of 6.3! 3.5 billion alone from the “Holy Multiball” mini wizard mode— that thing kicks ass. Love this machine!
Only downside: I turned the volume up inside the coin door for Holy Multiball (gotta be able to hear that mode loud). Went to turn the volume back down on the “enter your initials” screen and I guess the coin door activity ended my entry... so my GC is now “A.” D’oh!
What’s everyone’s go-to mini wizard mode? HMB sure seems the easiest to keep going. [quoted image]

Hahaha! Same thing happened to me on JPLE! Spewing!... great score though!

1 week later
#15844 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I just became a member of the BM66 club a month ago by trading my very nice original TOTAN for a low play (312 plays) BM66 Premium. I haven't played it much to this point as I'm waiting for a set of Cliffies to arrive, and the Covid19 pandemic seems to be delaying USPS delivery by quite a bit. Everything seems to work nicely on the BM66, and I played a few games to make sure everything worked, which it did. The only issue I had to deal with was tweaking the sensitivity of a few targets that had too large of switch gaps. Unfortunately, this included the bat cave target inside the middle of the turntable. Jeez-O-Petes that was a pain to get to, because I had to disassemble almost everything from the top of the turnable. That turntable is an impressively packed piece of equipment. Kudos to Gomez on the design.
As far as trading the TOTAN for BM66, I loved the TOTAN, but I had it for almost a decade. It shot as smooth as butter but it was a real easy player for me. I saw everything it offered long ago, including winning the genie battle 2 times during a few games. I wasn't playing it much at all over the past 2-3 years but liked to keep it around as visitors to my game room loved it. Not playing it much lead to thoughts of selling/trading it, and a local Pinsider posted a BM66 for trade and he was interested in a TOTAN, so the deal was done. I think I'll dig the much deeper rules of BM66 when I get everything buttoned up with the Cliffies installed, and the BM66 theme just hits a nostalgic sweet spot for me as I loved the show when I was a kid watching reruns in the 70's. Adam West will always be my favorite Batman.
Plus, I figure if I end up missing TOTAN, CGC will probably make a remake down the road. I just don't know if I could part with the money for a remake after owning an original for so long and getting real good at it. I might rather spend the money for a newer pin with deeper code that will stay fresher for a longer time in home use.

Just play and enjoy it my friend. The quality of the BM66 playfield is really good! I have played hundreds of games and the machine is still like new! Congrats on the new pin!

2 years later
#17707 1 year ago

On the crane topic… is there a way to adjust it so it’s a little more sensitive? I have to hit it bang on the middle at absolute max speed or won’t register! A little too hard in my opinion. Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 34.99
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rpz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=rpz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.