IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robknapp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4743 6 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Some progress pics. Still playing with the striping and messing around with the coin door. Wanted something different. Getting there.
Still need to finish speaker lighting and playing round with options to put a toy near shooter lane. I wasn't a huge fan of the additional batmobile there. Seemed odd to have two batmobiles on the playfield, might light the bat cycle and add that there. played around with some custom painted text to match the text on the side cab. Not sure I'll leave that. Added some art to the legs also. Still debatunthat one too...

I have not purchased a NIB machine since my STLE . I noticed on that title a few inserts had minor " Crazying" not sure if I am using the right term . On the clear inserts it is very noticeable line or tiny pinpoint bubbles that appear from under/through insert. I noticed it on JJp The Hobbit as well on every insert . And on GB . These are all location pinball machines but not that old . I have 20 year old B/W like my ST:TNG that have a little " Crazing " but not as bad as these newer Titles . I am debating a purchase of a NIB STERN maybe Batman 66 , Hobbit , STERN SW this issue has me spooked. I took a photo of Batman 66 most of the inserts had lots of " Crazying " not sure I capture it in photo . JJP Hobbit bad as well. What the owner/players of Batman 66 LE or SLE noticed in this regard . I find it unsettling. My Avengers LE has the most plays of my newer STERN and it has no " Crazing " I know its pinball and stuff happens but when I opened my NIB StarTrek LE and saw the minor insert "Crazing" it pissed me off . It seems to have gotten worse on titles since 2013 . I would loose my mind if I bought a JJP Hobbit NIB or Batman 66 and saw this as I witness yesterday on the said machine at this location. Or is the new norm. I am sure it is possibly a crap shoot . I will add that the fact that these titles now use mostly clear / clear colored inserts with no art covering them my make this issue more noticeable . Thank you .

Batman 66 crazing insesrts (resized).jpgBatman 66 crazing insesrts (resized).jpg

#4745 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Crazing doesn't bother me at all. Now ghosting, that's not acceptable IMO. If you do decide to buy a NIB BM66 please wait until after the next major (hopefully) code update. That way Stern will see proof that code support really does matter to its customers.

I am glad you have the Batman 66 machine . Great . But you did not really answer my question . (Does your machine have a " Crazing" issue ????) I do agree Ghosting on any machine New or old sucks as the insert will chip away at some point .

#4748 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

No crazing so far on my BM66. However I do have a playfield protector on. Only crazed insert on my KISS is the arrow on the top of the shooter lane where the ball could drop during a soft plunge. Really seems to be a crap shoot with NIB purchases regardless of the manufacturer. Sucks I know considering what these things are costing.

Thank you. Do you have to take all the stuff off the Batman 66 to put on the playfield protector ? I'm not skilled enough . #2 Where or whom did you purchase your Batman 66 Playfield protector from I would like to look at there products . Thanks a million.

4 months later
#8581 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

A reminder for all Batfans.....do a periodic check on all your screws in the turntable assembly. I was surprised tonight by my bat computer coming off the plastic. Forgot to hit those with locktite on original go around...tiny screws, major pita to find once they drop below.
All is now well in my Batworld, but figured I'd pass it on...that area gets thrashed pretty good and lots of cool stuff in there......

Thank you . Do you have a Shaker Motor installed ? Also did you Blue locktite or Red ? This machine is really sounding fun .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 34.99
Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robknapp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=robknapp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.