IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16126 3 years ago

I’m thinking about joining the club, I’m especially interested in this pin because of the rules, tons of modes and variety.

Whenever I’ve played has been on location and I was not crazy about the gameplay, shots and layout especially the turntable. But likely as not the games were not set up properly or was misaligned.

Just like to hear from the owners if it’s a good layout, fun good shots. Is the turntable fun? Is the turntable problematic? Any bad issues with the game or bad code bugs?

#16151 3 years ago

Call around to your dealer, I’ve seen Cat Woman pinballs in dealer stock on the internet. Also hear (saw) that Stern is making a run of BM66 Cat Woman in November.

1 month later
#16275 3 years ago

I was thinking about getting something new maybe around Christmas, had thought of AIQ or GnR but decided not to get either after playing. Keep coming back to the idea of BM66, I have played BM66 on location but never really understanding the rules fully. I was watching some of Jack Danger and he said something like the major villains aren't important as the minor villains. I don't understand what that means, does he mean the scoring of the majors aren't as big as the minors or that the major villain rules are not as interesting?

I wanted to get some opinions on BM66 (my other thought was MM or MB remakes both are top rated but I feel like the rules of those two are not as deep as BM66).

1 week later
#16287 3 years ago
Quoted from pug123:

" holy what the " what has this guy done and hes still not finished please make him stop
[quoted image][quoted image]

#16315 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Finally got all my games in one place. Moving sucks.
I redid some of my covers .
They had a cool special so I did both sides for a little change in seasons. Lol
Once our house is finished I will hang the banners.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can you tell me what these are blankets and what material? Just wanted to make sure that I'm getting there correct size.

edit is it the 30x40 size blanket?

7 months later
#16740 2 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Tell me all the pins that are more fun than BM66? To me EHOH is up there with it, but not many more....keep it if you can.

I’m thinking about buying a BM66 as they are doing a small run soon.

It’s funny tho was thinking about a newer pin even Halloween or Ultraman but often the new pins are a big crap shoot.

My last two purchases were older titles SW and JP both had been out years by the time I picked them up and I’m so happy.

Thinking with the killer code that BM66 will really be what I’m looking for in my next purchase.

#16742 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Game Exchange might have one slot left. Spoken for everywhere else that I checked.

thanks for the heads up.

#16744 2 years ago

I was curious how much video assets are on BM66.

I have SW and believe they have 450 different video clips from the films.

#16749 2 years ago

I’m hopefully getting BM66 in the near future.

Just been reading the rules. Have a question about the minor villain modes. What is the most valuable/important?

It seems like Egg is the least important because it only gives points.

Bookworm seems like the best if you are able to complete a few it’s best to have bonus carry over from ball to ball.

Tut and Hatter both important work together. Not sure what is more important I think Tut (save progress also more points during modes).

Iceman very powerful

Shame good but not as iceman or bookworm.

Do you guys have a specific plan for maximum points?

Does it seem like Egg is too underpowered considering it gives nothing but points where Tut gives two bonus. But it does seem like Egghead is fairly easy to complete.

#16755 2 years ago

First Tut is save minor villain progress and it’s even retrospective to minor Villians you have already played. (According to Tilt rules). But you need Hatter to replay villains you have started before.

#16759 2 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Actually, all of the Tut modes behave the same; save minor villain progress AND add multipliers. I've had situations where I missed Bookworm, then completed Hatter season 2, then one of the Tuts from season 3, then would go back to Bookworm, where I picked up where I left off in order to complete the seasons for one of the Wizard Modes.

It’s actually very clever how it all fits together and builds on each other.

I did say first Tut but mean the first one you complete not referring to the first season Tut. After you complete any Tut you have the ability to save progress.

#16772 2 years ago

hopefully I can join the club from the August build. Two dealers have told me they might get one more than they have fully confirmed. IOW example one has 4 confirmed but another note said 5. But they’re not 110% sure about the 5th.

Hopefully one of them is correct about the extra unit. However they both made clear to me it’s not certain.

I contacted ever dealer and they were all sold out or in one case wanted $10k for the prem.

Used prices are through the roof.

Hopefully Stern can see they still have strong demand and make more.

#16774 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Fingers crossed for you-- especially after all the deliberating that led to you deciding what machine was next.
Clearly biased, but I think you made the right call. Hope you can get one!

I was slow to warm up to BM66 was almost about to buy it a few times but other pins got in the way.

I really don’t like to rotate my pins so I’m getting very particular before I buy anything new.

#16776 2 years ago
Quoted from JJG8591:

Rai, check automated services in Conn. Check pinball.com they are listing August build for Batman66. Mike is great and if you get on his order list you should have no issues.

Thanks

2 weeks later
#16797 2 years ago

Just got word the ‘August’ build had been pushed back to Q4.

#16800 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Bummer. That is a vague timetable.

I wanted to hear something like it’s going to ship in 2-3 weeks or so. Instead I got sometime in the late fall/winter.

3 weeks later
#16811 2 years ago

I am officially on order for the next (last?) run of BM66, super excited, I had been toying with the buying the pin for a while. I think the theme has grown on me and the rules are what I am really interested in digging into.

#16818 2 years ago
Quoted from Hawks:

Okay, just wondering if there is a final wizard mode for defeating every single villain?
So the 4 major villains and the 14 or whatever it is minor villains in one game?
Also, as you progress through the game and defeat the minor villains from each season, are those same villains re-selectable or are they blocked out for the rest of the game?

it would be nice to see if there was a final wizard mode, I would never reach it but could see Jack Danger get there would be great.

I have JP and that has the ability to skip to the end (Wizard) without playing your way there. I have not tried it yet but that would be great if other games gave you that option for the impossible to reach end modes.

3 weeks later
#16852 2 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

In the adjustments… default is reset of scores at 2000 plays (but doesn’t reset GC). Can change number…

That’s crazy

1 month later
#16919 2 years ago

I’ve had a BM66 on order since July, asked distributer what’s the status they said December.

1 week later
#16972 2 years ago
Quoted from Durbin:

Would a Batman pin fit in the back of a 2015 Elantra with the back seats down?

I'm going to guess no. Actually you can get a tape measure and find out yourself but I was looking with the head folded it's probably going to need 30" by 30" clearance and length of 50".

it might need a bit more in every dimension to prevent scraping or account for wrapping.

#16979 2 years ago

Just checking, since BM66 came out 4-5 years ago, do you think it still holds up against the newer competition? I just got JP and Godzilla have BM66 on order.

Looking for some opinions from people who own Elvira, DP etc. that are higher rated than BM66. Why do you think BM is not too highly rated? Is it because BM66 had such poor code when released it never recovered.

#16985 2 years ago
Quoted from Durbin:

Got it home and set up yesterday. Now I already broke the batmobile turn ><[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome to pinball ownership, is this your first pinball machine?

#16992 2 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

For those not aware, you can get huge points off the Bat Phone alone! Made a quick tutorial video on this in case it helps anyone. Actually I find it to be a super fun mini-game in and of itself to try to get the Bat Phone champion score. Batman 66 is such a great game!!!

Thanks for posting that video, the commissioner Gordon rules are so great and can't wait to get my machine to play with the bat-phone points and bonus X shots

#16996 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippinJB:

Check that the grub screw is gripping the shaft of the motor tightly.

is this something that I should do when I receive my NIB BM66?

#17005 2 years ago
Quoted from GranpaDave:

BM66 is one of the best ever- at home I have a GNR LE, Elvira HOH, DP, SW, JP, R and M, GZ LE and several other top games. What makes BM 66 so great? Theme integration-the best with a great license that allows numerous original tv clips and also has call outs from Adam West and Burt Ward. The game is also a great shooter with fantastic code (ok the shots not quite as epic as GZ LE).
I have discovered that this game really resonates with us baby boomers who grew up with this show. My younger pinball friends understandably don’t connect with it like we do. So enjoy it like any other game, don’t give a crap about other’s opinions (Star Wars is a great example-brutal amazing game with a great layout and code but gets crapped on mercilessly). I have over 6k HUO plays on mine- was the first pin I bought (yeah I looked at all of the reviews and opinions trying to find the perfect game- my distributor- a world ranked pinballer, told me to buy the game I like). I still play it quite often and I even thought about getting a second one while still in production and affordable …missed that train.

Great points, I’m also super high on SW the layout, theme and code. SW code is different than most pins with huge movable bonus X. BM66 has the X shot multiplier and the minor Villain bonuses are unique and interesting if overvalued in some cases.

2 weeks later
#17046 2 years ago

Got the call that my BM66 is to be delivered on Thursday. I just sold out R&M, but this has been the most pins I can remember getting in a short period of time.

June JP premium
November Godzilla LE
December BM66

#17059 2 years ago

I just got my BM66!!

#17060 2 years ago

F520D535-C0E7-4DB7-B35C-673811EB3C9F (resized).jpegF520D535-C0E7-4DB7-B35C-673811EB3C9F (resized).jpeg8F24F5D0-8231-4C77-AD25-DD3EDF9E1066 (resized).jpeg8F24F5D0-8231-4C77-AD25-DD3EDF9E1066 (resized).jpeg7AD421EE-C8EE-46E6-B050-A989199B2446 (resized).jpeg7AD421EE-C8EE-46E6-B050-A989199B2446 (resized).jpeg

#17061 2 years ago

I'm having an issue with the top diverter (?) sometimes it will allow the ball to shoot around (holding the left flipper button and action button) but other times it'll rattle and catch on that diverter and the ball will get stuck.

#17065 2 years ago
Quoted from Mundy53:

Got myself a $15 topper from hobby lobby today. $11 for the topper, $4 for the stand. I think it looks pretty good.
[quoted image]

That’s the way to do it!

#17066 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Can you post a picture of the diverter? My machine came secondhand and I eventually found out via this thread that the diverter flap was screwed to the wrong side of the post, meaning it was on the player side rather than the backbox side of the post. That gave the ball a little uneven spot to rest on. Switched it around and it’s been perfect since.
Congrats on the machine! I know it’s been a long time coming!
Edit: actually yours looks correct from this picture, so this may not be the issue. Either way, if you can snag a good picture of that area we can compare.[quoted image]

B1585700-8652-4A4D-A1E4-0C84FC6D23D0 (resized).jpegB1585700-8652-4A4D-A1E4-0C84FC6D23D0 (resized).jpeg4878F602-981A-4B36-959A-97FAD3A47676 (resized).jpeg4878F602-981A-4B36-959A-97FAD3A47676 (resized).jpeg14A60210-42AD-4EBD-91B5-E5E9EF03B825 (resized).jpeg14A60210-42AD-4EBD-91B5-E5E9EF03B825 (resized).jpeg

#17068 2 years ago

I was getting stuck ball here, found there were 1-2 wires hanging down, can almost see the wire in the second picture.

I reached my finger in to push them up seems to be better now.

975435CA-2AAD-482B-AB6B-A9728262CF75 (resized).jpeg975435CA-2AAD-482B-AB6B-A9728262CF75 (resized).jpeg
B61E8E0D-C531-43CD-8B22-342C119679E7 (resized).jpegB61E8E0D-C531-43CD-8B22-342C119679E7 (resized).jpeg

#17069 2 years ago

I've been playing, fun to build up the bat phone hurry up and the X shots it's a game within a game. Only bad thing is when I drain after setting up a few X shots without cashing in.

#17072 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I dont know what that means... ??

When the bat phone is active it’s a hurry up count down, hitting the commissioner Gordon target resets the hurry up and adds X million to the hurry up score. Hurry up points can be very high value and is listed on the high score table.

The X shot bonus is also the Commissioner Gordon shot (see Wiki rules).

Here is the bat phone high score

Quoted from andre060:

For those not aware, you can get huge points off the Bat Phone alone! Made a quick tutorial video on this in case it helps anyone. Actually I find it to be a super fun mini-game in and of itself to try to get the Bat Phone champion score. Batman 66 is such a great game!!!

#17075 2 years ago
Quoted from palmab03:

Got my NIB this week..... so what are some scores y'all are routinely putting up when you owners have a good game?

I'm pretty bad so the 100M range is a good game for me.

#17077 2 years ago

Question, during the crane mode sometimes the ball won’t be directly over the insert. Is that normal or is there an adjustment that I can make?

52C40B6A-A10F-4F45-873E-61E115EA0D4A (resized).jpeg52C40B6A-A10F-4F45-873E-61E115EA0D4A (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#17108 2 years ago

What’s a big bat phone hurry up score?

Anyone have a really big score? I’m only at 55M.

#17110 2 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

My goal is to get a 1-billion bat phone - it should totally be doable but the best I've managed thus far is around 275M.

#17115 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Hey guys Just joined the club today with a NIB. I just want to say i have no idea what the rules are or how to do anything or what the goal is. I have two issues. How do i fix the crane alignment. The two spots closest to resting position are off when crane is moving and second. Is the left outlane supposed to be this clunky? I'm having a hard time making the shot and on the times i can it doesn't have enough power to reach the scoop as you can hear it clank metal as it hits something coming through the loop. Other than that everything seems good.

My left orbit shot is sometimes clunky, I increased the pitch made the back legs longer and the shot became a bit less clunky. Not sure if it was the increase pitch or just me getting better.

The rules are exactly what makes this game great. http://tiltforums.com/t/batman-66-rulesheet/2463#toc1

#17116 2 years ago

I’m also wanting to see how to fix the crane alignment, there is a feature adjustment called crane lag (I think it’s #173) but it didn’t do much. I’m still off on the first two inserts.

64288E32-2F10-42C8-A3F6-71EF523C5D43 (resized).jpeg64288E32-2F10-42C8-A3F6-71EF523C5D43 (resized).jpeg

#17122 2 years ago
Quoted from JONESDS:

Check this post on adjusting the opto flag -
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/264#post-4976302
Probably needs added to the index on page 1.

I don't see how to adjust, the linked post shows a screw under the crane toy but I don't see any instructions of what I need to do with that screw.

#17137 2 years ago

Do you guys frown on adding time to the minor villain modes? I’m not that good so hardly ever finish the modes thought of bumping them up to 60s just to help me out.

#17140 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

I’m terrible and probably have about a 20% success rate for completing all but the easiest minor villain modes. Hadn’t considered changing the time of them in the settings, that might be worthwhile.
Imo, do whatever makes the game fun for you without making it so easy that you tire of it too quickly. Wizard and Mini Wizard modes have to feel special and rare for me to want to keep playing, and I like that it doesn’t happen (for me) very often.

I think there should be a time pressure to the modes not unlimited time like are in the major modes. Maybe 55-65 Seconds will be a happy medium where there’s some time pressure but not just that you can take all day.

#17157 2 years ago

new game code for Stern connect etc..

(flipper power adjustment)
https://sternpinball.com/?post_type=game_code&s=Batman+66+Super+LE

#17159 2 years ago

V1.06.0 - Jan. 18, 2022
======================

- Game changes
- Added adjustment for flipper power
- Pop bumper levels now start at 1 (instead of 0)
- Text corrected for Egghead modes
- SLE custom speech now defaulted to on
- Bootscreen logo added
- Stern Insider Connected
- Added Stern Insider Connected Ready -
- The game can have a connectivity kit installed and be connected to
STERN INSIDER CONNECTED.
- Once connected you can log in and start earning Achievements.
- To login in hold your QR code over the scanner. When you see you are
the game for everyone that is logged in with one button press.
- Login behavior:
- When a user logs in during a game in progress and the player up slot
is occupied, assign the user in the first open slot from lowest
player to the highest player.
- When a user joins a game in progress, award achievements that were
earned up to that point.
- When user authorization failure, remove the user from the session.

- Before you press start, while the login screen is up, the current player
can use the flipper buttons to move which player position that will be.
- After the game, by default, players will have a few seconds to press
start and all stay logged in. The game will start all games with one
press of the start button.
- Added Achievements -
- There are 94 achievements you can now earn if you are logged in.
- Achievements will pop up after you have received them as soon as they
can. Also, they are seen at the start of end of ball bonus if you
received any that ball.
- You can see all the achievements and how they are earned in instant
info or on the web site insider.sternpinball.com
- If you are logged in your high score entry will default to your initials.
- You will still be able to change them.
- System
- Updated to Spike 2 OS V2.6.0
- Updated to System 3.03
- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v0.83.0

Added adjustments for Login and Play Again display timers:
"INSIDER LOGIN TIMER" - Login screen timeout (Default 30 seconds)
"INSIDER PLAY AGAIN TIMER" - Play Again screen timeout (Default 20 seconds)

GAME RESTART behavior:
Holding the start button on ball 2 or greater will follow
the "START BUTTON BEHAVIOR" adjustment.
If ("GAME RESTART" == "YES") and ("START BUTTON BEHAVIOR" == "ALL LOGGED IN")
holding the start button on ball 2 or greater will restart the game for as many
players as is necessary to accommodate the users that are logged in.
If there are not enough credits to restart the game for the necessary number
of players, the the game will not be restarted.

Upon entering the Service Menu for the first time after a software update, a screen
will display the game and system version numbers. This screen will be displayed
for a minimum of 1 second, and is dismissed by the enter button. This replaces
the dots display previous shown at power on after an update.

LOGIN behavior:
* When a user logs in during a game in progress and the player up slot
is occupied, assign the user in the first open slot from lowest
player to the highest player.
* When a user joins a game in progress, award achievements that were
earned up to that point.
* When user authorization failure, remove the user from the session.

Added audits for connectivity games and scanner use
"CONNECTIVITY USERS SCANNED" - display the number successful user QR code scans
"CONNECTIVITY USERS JOINED" - display the number of users that joined a connected game.
"1 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 1 logged-in users
"2 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 2 logged-in users
"3 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 3 logged-in users
"4 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 4 logged-in users
"ACHIEVEMENTS GIVEN" - display the number of achievements awarded

Adjustment: "START BUTTON BEHAVIOR"
"SINGLE CREDIT" - One start button press will start a one player game.
"ALL LOGGED IN" - One start button press will start games for enough players
to accommodate all logged-in users (Default).

Added Standard Audit "Total Power Ons" which will display the number of
times the machine has been power cycled.

Turn on cabinet/expression lights, if installed, when in the Service Menu.

When starting a game ramp the backbox GI from "ATTRACT MODE B.BOX BRIGHTNESS" to
"GAME PLAY B.BOX BRIGHTNESS".
When ending a game ramp the backbox GI from "GAME PLAY B.BOX BRIGHTNESS" to
"ATTRACT MODE B.BOX BRIGHTNESS".

New Standard Adjustment "START BUTTON ATTRACT MODE ILLUM."
This adjustment, which is only available and active when the game is in FREE PLAY mode, controls
the behavior of the Start Button Light.
Values are:
"ALWAYS OFF" - Start Button Light is always off when in attract mode.
"BLINKING" - Start Button Light will blink when in attract mode. This is the DEFAULT and previous behavior.
"ALWAYS ON" - Start Button Light is always on when in attract mode.

Update TARGET_GAME_TIME adjustment to ensure a minimal ballsaver even after
the target game time is met.

Do not display LOCATING NODE BOARD at boot when coin door interlock switch
has disabled node board power.

Improve backbox and cabinet audio synchronization.

Update the HSTD reset counter when the Standard Adjustment is changed.

Added TARGET_GAME_TIME adjustment, accessable when the BALL_SAVE_TIME
adjustment is enabled.
TARGET_GAME_TIME enables a multi-use ball saver, whose duration is
dynamically calculated for each ball to help ensure the player has
a guaranteed amount of play time per game.
TARGET_GAME_TIME has a range of 1m 30s to 3m 00s and defaults to
NO_TARGET_TIME (disabled).
When disabled a traditional single-use BALL_SAVE_TIME ball saver will be
used for each ball in play.
When enabled the first ball of play will have a multi-use ball saver of
BALL_SAVE_TIME sec. The second ball will have a multi-use ball saver
which is 25% of (TARGET_GAME_TIME - player_game_time).
The third and beyond will have a multi-use ball saver which is 50% of
(TARGET_GAME_TIME - player_game_time).

Rename Util->Volume->Speaker Balance to Speaker Fade. This adjusts the volume
levels of the cabinet (front) and backbox (back) speakers. The term Balance
was misleading and implied adjusting the level of the left and right backbox speakers.

Added UTIL->VOL Adjustment "SELECT AUDIO FILTER". Values are:
"NONE", "HIGH/LOW SHELF", and "10 BAND EQ". Default value is "HIGH/LOW SHELF".
"NONE": No filtering will be performed on the audio output. Useful when using
the Line Out as input for an external device.
"HIGH/LOW SHELF": A High/Low Shelf Filter is applied to the audio output.
The Bass Frequency can be set to: 125Hz, 250Hz, or Disabled.
The Treble Frequency can be set to: 4KHz, 8KHz, or Disabled.
The Gain can be set to -12dB .. +12dB
On Spike 2 the Shelf Frequency and Gain can be set independently for the BackBox and Cabinet speakers.
"10 BAND EQ": A full 10 Band EQ is applied to the audio output.
Sliders are used to adjust the Gain of a specific range of frequencies.
The Frequencies are: 31Hz, 62Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz, 4KHz, 8KHz, 16KHz.
The Gain curve has a 60dB dynamic range across the -15 .. +15 Slider settings.
On Spike2 the Gain can be set independently for the BackBox and Cabinet speakers.

Allow the knocker sound effect to play completely when a replay is
awarded during the last ball bonus and ensure the normal game
volume is restored.

#17212 2 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

I know there is a separate thread for Lyman but he deserves a post in this thread RIP Lyman F Sheats Jr. Thank you for giving us so much!
[quoted image][quoted image]

OMG what happened?? This is so sad and out of the blue I’m floored.

Sad.

If I’m listing my heroes of pinball for Mt Rushmore he’s there on pole position.

1 week later
#17271 2 years ago
Quoted from Citizen69:

Did you find a solution to this? It's not a deal breaker for me but my obsessive compulsion is whispering inside of me.

Not yet, I was hoping someone would walk me through the adjustment, there is a post that shows a screw at the bottom of the crane assembly but I didn't see any instructions on what to do.

3 months later
#17677 1 year ago

I’m trying to figure out where the full orbit plunge shot is supposed to land.

Mine lands directly on the left slingshot not the left flipper. I’ve adjusted the height up and down and it’s always the same.

#17693 1 year ago

Is it worth to upgrade to the new code?

#17698 1 year ago

On a full plunge orbit is the ball supposed to hit the left slingshot? That doesn't seem correct to me, and I can't figure out how to fix.

1 week later
#17701 1 year ago
Quoted from zaki:

I don't think it is. Adjust slope of machine?

I have adjusted the slope up and down 20 different times it didn't make any difference.

#17705 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

It’s in the game settings, not physical setting. Go into menu, then ADJ, then game, then feature adjustment #174 and set “Penguin Motor LAG to “0”. Not sure why Stern didn’t program this at zero to begin with. I set mine to zero years ago, making the crane ball line up right over each umbrella light going either direction.
[quoted image]

The lag adjustment didn’t do much for me. There is a post that deals with the crane adjustment screw.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/264#post-4975417

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/264#post-4975947

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/264#post-4976302

#17708 1 year ago

If anyone can please elaborate on the crane fix. ie the ball doesn't line up with the inserts. The lag function doesn't do anything on my machine, I can't understand the opto flag adjustment that was posted above.

#17713 1 year ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Loosen the screw shown and slide the metal piece forward or backward slightly. It takes a bit of trial and error. Take a photo before moving it so you know where it is.
Basically the tab that hangs over tells the machine where the crane is based on what opto beam is being broken. The tab breaks the beam (like when a ball breaks an opto beam) and there is an opto for each insert above the machine. You move it forward or backwards to break the beam earlier or later. Make sense? The opto lag adjustment tells the machine how long to wait once the beam is broken to stop the motor.

Thanks will give this a try!!!!!!!!!

7 months later
#18011 1 year ago

I have old code 1.05

It doesn’t have IC code but my pin came with the hardware for IC, is there any reason to or not to update?

#18015 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Would like a copy of 1.06 also if anyone has it.

Same

#18030 1 year ago

I have a last run of BM66 and have an issue. When I press the left flipper button to allow the plunge to continue all the way around to the left flipper, the ball instead hits the left sling. I saw a video about Elvira with this issue and was solved by moving the ball guide inward a bit there is a screw to loosen and room to make this adjustment with the screw bracket.

I looked at my BM66 and can not move the ball guide inwards without drilling the PF.

Does anyone have a suggestion that I could try to make the orbit land on the flipper instead of the slingshot?

#18061 1 year ago

I was having an issue where on a full orbit the ball would hit the left slingshot instead of the left flipper. I tried to think of what I could do because the ball guide had no extra room to move. I added a small piece of thick tape that was maybe a tenth of a mm thick. The ball was now hitting the right flipper instead so that was no good either. I then added a regular piece of scotch tape with a small piece of paper folded in half. It now works as I wanted to hitting the left flipper.

It’s amazing that such a small adjustment could make such a huge impact.
837DAE08-F43A-4DB3-88BF-6E2FE3DC3D72 (resized).jpeg837DAE08-F43A-4DB3-88BF-6E2FE3DC3D72 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#18093 1 year ago

Can someone point me to video or explain how to adjust my crane that is misaligned. I moved the adjustment tabs as much as they allow but still way out of alignment.

Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 26.50
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=rai and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.