9BD6FAA7-DFBA-436A-B6F9-047FA86210A2 (resized).jpeg
09652BF2-4119-4A58-86EF-3F9EEE8E77FA (resized).jpeg
934907C4-60E4-4748-B646-59ABA84ABEBA (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_8380 (resized).JPG
20210807_175532 (resized).jpg
IMG_8448 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

47 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (4 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (4 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (4 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (4 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (4 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (4 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (4 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (4 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (4 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16126 1 year ago

I’m thinking about joining the club, I’m especially interested in this pin because of the rules, tons of modes and variety.

Whenever I’ve played has been on location and I was not crazy about the gameplay, shots and layout especially the turntable. But likely as not the games were not set up properly or was misaligned.

Just like to hear from the owners if it’s a good layout, fun good shots. Is the turntable fun? Is the turntable problematic? Any bad issues with the game or bad code bugs?

#16151 1 year ago

Call around to your dealer, I’ve seen Cat Woman pinballs in dealer stock on the internet. Also hear (saw) that Stern is making a run of BM66 Cat Woman in November.

1 month later
#16275 11 months ago

I was thinking about getting something new maybe around Christmas, had thought of AIQ or GnR but decided not to get either after playing. Keep coming back to the idea of BM66, I have played BM66 on location but never really understanding the rules fully. I was watching some of Jack Danger and he said something like the major villains aren't important as the minor villains. I don't understand what that means, does he mean the scoring of the majors aren't as big as the minors or that the major villain rules are not as interesting?

I wanted to get some opinions on BM66 (my other thought was MM or MB remakes both are top rated but I feel like the rules of those two are not as deep as BM66).

1 week later
#16287 11 months ago
Quoted from pug123:

" holy what the " what has this guy done and hes still not finished please make him stop
[quoted image][quoted image]

#16315 11 months ago
Quoted from EightBallTexas:

Finally got all my games in one place. Moving sucks.
I redid some of my covers .
They had a cool special so I did both sides for a little change in seasons. Lol
Once our house is finished I will hang the banners.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can you tell me what these are blankets and what material? Just wanted to make sure that I'm getting there correct size.

edit is it the 30x40 size blanket?

7 months later
#16740 3 months ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Tell me all the pins that are more fun than BM66? To me EHOH is up there with it, but not many more....keep it if you can.

I’m thinking about buying a BM66 as they are doing a small run soon.

It’s funny tho was thinking about a newer pin even Halloween or Ultraman but often the new pins are a big crap shoot.

My last two purchases were older titles SW and JP both had been out years by the time I picked them up and I’m so happy.

Thinking with the killer code that BM66 will really be what I’m looking for in my next purchase.

#16742 3 months ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Game Exchange might have one slot left. Spoken for everywhere else that I checked.

thanks for the heads up.

#16744 3 months ago

I was curious how much video assets are on BM66.

I have SW and believe they have 450 different video clips from the films.

#16749 3 months ago

I’m hopefully getting BM66 in the near future.

Just been reading the rules. Have a question about the minor villain modes. What is the most valuable/important?

It seems like Egg is the least important because it only gives points.

Bookworm seems like the best if you are able to complete a few it’s best to have bonus carry over from ball to ball.

Tut and Hatter both important work together. Not sure what is more important I think Tut (save progress also more points during modes).

Iceman very powerful

Shame good but not as iceman or bookworm.

Do you guys have a specific plan for maximum points?

Does it seem like Egg is too underpowered considering it gives nothing but points where Tut gives two bonus. But it does seem like Egghead is fairly easy to complete.

#16755 3 months ago

First Tut is save minor villain progress and it’s even retrospective to minor Villians you have already played. (According to Tilt rules). But you need Hatter to replay villains you have started before.

#16759 3 months ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Actually, all of the Tut modes behave the same; save minor villain progress AND add multipliers. I've had situations where I missed Bookworm, then completed Hatter season 2, then one of the Tuts from season 3, then would go back to Bookworm, where I picked up where I left off in order to complete the seasons for one of the Wizard Modes.

It’s actually very clever how it all fits together and builds on each other.

I did say first Tut but mean the first one you complete not referring to the first season Tut. After you complete any Tut you have the ability to save progress.

#16772 3 months ago

hopefully I can join the club from the August build. Two dealers have told me they might get one more than they have fully confirmed. IOW example one has 4 confirmed but another note said 5. But they’re not 110% sure about the 5th.

Hopefully one of them is correct about the extra unit. However they both made clear to me it’s not certain.

I contacted ever dealer and they were all sold out or in one case wanted $10k for the prem.

Used prices are through the roof.

Hopefully Stern can see they still have strong demand and make more.

#16774 3 months ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Fingers crossed for you-- especially after all the deliberating that led to you deciding what machine was next.
Clearly biased, but I think you made the right call. Hope you can get one!

I was slow to warm up to BM66 was almost about to buy it a few times but other pins got in the way.

I really don’t like to rotate my pins so I’m getting very particular before I buy anything new.

#16776 3 months ago
Quoted from JJG8591:

Rai, check automated services in Conn. Check pinball.com they are listing August build for Batman66. Mike is great and if you get on his order list you should have no issues.

Thanks

2 weeks later
#16797 77 days ago

Just got word the ‘August’ build had been pushed back to Q4.

#16800 77 days ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Bummer. That is a vague timetable.

I wanted to hear something like it’s going to ship in 2-3 weeks or so. Instead I got sometime in the late fall/winter.

3 weeks later
#16811 53 days ago

I am officially on order for the next (last?) run of BM66, super excited, I had been toying with the buying the pin for a while. I think the theme has grown on me and the rules are what I am really interested in digging into.

#16818 51 days ago
Quoted from Hawks:

Okay, just wondering if there is a final wizard mode for defeating every single villain?
So the 4 major villains and the 14 or whatever it is minor villains in one game?
Also, as you progress through the game and defeat the minor villains from each season, are those same villains re-selectable or are they blocked out for the rest of the game?

it would be nice to see if there was a final wizard mode, I would never reach it but could see Jack Danger get there would be great.

I have JP and that has the ability to skip to the end (Wizard) without playing your way there. I have not tried it yet but that would be great if other games gave you that option for the impossible to reach end modes.

3 weeks later
#16852 30 days ago
Quoted from bajm:

In the adjustments… default is reset of scores at 2000 plays (but doesn’t reset GC). Can change number…

That’s crazy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside