IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7484 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7483 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintechev.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10957 5 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

Did some mods to my BM66; added the Atomic Pile and change the Bat Phone. At the same time I had to replace a rubber ring. Now my turn table is out of wack it cant turn. Currently the Bat Computer is up against the pinball railing that goes around the turn table. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Remove the modifications and see if everything works again.

#10958 5 years ago

Joined the club tonight!

#10960 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Congratulations on the purchase.
What did you get HUO/NIB? Prem/LE?

NIB Premium - Family loves it!

3 weeks later
#11170 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The signal is not part of the topper? I mostly just want the signal.

I have the signal only. Got it from the dealer I bought the machine from. You can buy it on its own - it’s really fun!

1 month later
#11576 5 years ago

It’s quickly become the favorite pin in my house.

1 month later
#11958 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

I've been looking at this game with curiosity since it launched. Played a few games on an early code premium, and first impressions were that it felt a bit naked/cheap for the price, and gameplay/code was lackluster.
But since Lyman started working his magic, some of the recent YouTube videos are making this game look freaking awesome! Definitely now on my radar!
Can someone who has made it deep into the game tell me a bit about the wizard modes. How many are there? How difficult is it to finish the main wizard?
Also, would like to know how owners feel about the overall build quality of the game.
Thanks!

This is simply one of the best games of the past 10 years and I think it will stand the test of time. Theme integration, polish, depth of code, flow. This is a winner.

1 week later
#12119 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I have no sticker, it’s stock, but the ball still sticks. Any other ideas or any fixes? Thanks!

Is the magnet smooth or does it have a lot of dimples? Wondering if it’s getting stuck in a divot or something like that.

#12158 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I remember someone saying they tweaked the crane ball sensitivity, but they didn’t say how. Any ideas? As far as I can see, the only way is to make the hole where the spring goes through smaller.

I took it apart this weekend trying to understand the mechanism and I was amazed at how simple - it’s basically a tilt style mechanism (operation) where you close the switch when the spring touches the inner metal inhole. I think it’s designed to need a good strong hit. And that’s kinda it.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
2 months later
#12858 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Is there a way to allow for the Penguin crane hits to record easier? I’m hitting the ball but the umbrella lights don’t always go out.

The mechanism is clever as it’s built like a tilt switch. It’s not just hitting the crane that does it, it’s hitting it hard enough that the ball displaced and touches the metal ring it’s suspended between. I haven’t found a way to make that easier - just feels like a shot you really have to cleanly hit with some power.

1 month later
#13306 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I believe the later Premiums were/are built with the WMS style braces. Perhaps a recent run buyer can confirm.

Confirmed. Mine was late 2018 and has the braces.

1 month later
#13876 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

So, dead serious here. Has anyone had the nerve to dive in and change the rubbers on the upper spinning play field?
When installing the rubbers for the bonus multiplier, I accidentally released one of the rubbers behind the right catwoman ramp.
So I need t9 remove that ramp to reinstall that stupid rubber. I’d ignore it , but the ball seems t9 c9me to rest there 100% of the time it goes through the left slot. I may install new rubbers in that spinning play field while I am at it.
But it absolutely looks like it would be easier t9 desconstruct and reconstruct a playfield by memory, than change those rubbers.

Yes. I had one snap so I changed them all to Titan. It wasn’t bad at all - 30 minutes and it really isn’t as complicated as it looks. Go slow and you’ll be fine.

#13878 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

So is a complete disassembly of the parts on that spinning play field required? (From the top )

Partial. Once you get the TV and the beacon off, the main plastic is one piece with a few nuts. The rest is pretty easy.

1 month later
#14395 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

So I have been reading some of the PF chipping threads, have any of you BM66 owners seen chipping in the clear coat on your machines at all? I have not seen any on my build date Aug 2018.

Not at all. Mine has been perfect.

2 months later
#14796 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Yes I've already sent an email to Chas with less colorful language. Their support has always been fantastic. Even if they sent a replacement I'm still worried about future availability of these boards. I honestly believe Stern does not want these machines to last longer than 5-10 yrs max. They want to keep selling new machines and not compete with themselves.

Williams were only supposed to last - few years?

This is supply and demand. If there are enough games, and there is demand for parts, someone will make them. There are a lot of Spike games out there now. A lot.

#14800 4 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

It’s all about the node boards. They are specific to the game and Stern isn’t going to make them forever. Will someone else make them or will Stern even let them?
Older games are easier to fix. It will be interesting to see how it works out in the long run.

I really hope someone is able to make them so we can enjoy these awesome games for a long time to come.

5 months later
#15705 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Never thought of that.....I can always use some new balls....lol.
Who's the go to site nowadays for shiny balls..
Thanks.

I really like Ball Barron's pinballs and service

#15723 3 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

Someone please explain the gadgets and how to use them. How do you know what gadgets you have and what they will do?

I thought they are smart and hits the most important shot at the moment.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 26.50
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Machine - For Sale
Sylacauga, AL
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 34.99
Pinball Machine
Almighty Mods
Pinball Machine
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
Protection
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Armor and blades
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintechev.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=pintechev and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.