PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinbalt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4255 6 years ago

I would hope that Stern would send out some good news post the whole JT issue. I was hopeful that Zach coming onboard was a good sign about improved communication with customers. It is still early for him in his role but I do hope that he pushes for more direct engagement and transparency with the fan base.

#4265 6 years ago

So, I just wanted to share conversation with Stern Facebook monitor and reaching out to Zach about new positive communication going forward.... I fb messengered Stern about BM66 and us fans being frustrated with the lack of communication on the game and code. No date was given but it was reiterated many, many times that it is a high priority, being actively worked on and updates are coming to us. I also mentioned that Zach should consider reaching out more to us Stern supporters. That was noted and the person mentioned that new communication/ interaction opportunities are coming as Zach settles into his new role. No code is likely dropping tomorrow but I am being positive that Lyman is ontop of it and look forward to Zach's approach to his new role and the impact on us.

#4351 6 years ago

Interested Doc

Quoted from docquest:Homemade. If there was enough interest I could make some more. Its 2 pieces of painted plastic glued together with a small magnet on the back to hold it to the grill.

#4376 6 years ago

I would agree that a pre Expo code drop is necessary to avoid a lot of headaches

1 week later
#4539 6 years ago

interested in the wireform as well

1 month later
#5530 6 years ago

Well I was the third man in this chat with Lyman . Doc and Matt nailed the points made above but I want to comment that I also walked away highly encouraged for the games progression and feeling positive about the commitment. Lyman's enthusiasm comes across as you speak about the game and the show. There are ideas for a lot of things from the show and seasons but it needs to fit into the game. I agree with Doc and Matt that he wants to make the game something that Batman fans are proud to own. He is NOT taking an easy out and unfortunately that means more time. I have faith that he is getting BM66 done when he is satisfied and then we will be as well.

#5531 6 years ago

I also wanted to say that if Lyman is reading this thread to keep up the good work and the passion for the game is appreciated!

#5539 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Were you able to get any tidbits on his path forward beyond fighting the big 4 villains? For instance, inclusion of Batgirl, Batuzi, or anything similar to Bat Turn?

I got the impression that the Bs are within the scope of ideas for the game and modes for the seasons. Batgirl was season 3 so that "could" occur in the game. Batusi is in the ideas bucket. I was personally happy to hear mention of a certain surf event. Again, these are ideas and nothing is a gaurantee! I trust Lyman to make the right decisions and he seems to want the stuff that we love represented in the game. Again, these are just my impressions.

#5594 6 years ago

I would hope the code that drops is not the same as the 0.76.1/0.76.2 since the Major villian modes for Continuing were not complete for all the villians, e.g. Joker vs Penguin. My interpretation was that the tease was the incomplete version and what drops will be more fleshed out. I guess we shall see

#5710 6 years ago

I'm in On this! I also sent you a PM. Great job Mod Couple. You're the new Dynamic Duo

#5857 6 years ago

So, perhaps offer the Batman logo "non applied" and the end user can add it or not?

1 week later
#6165 6 years ago

Shout out to Yelobird on the Atomic Pile Mod. I received mine last night. I am so highly impressed with what the Mod Couple created. I highly recommend it to everyone with a BM66. I am excited to see your next project.

2 weeks later
#6596 6 years ago

J85M - Definitely interested in Option 2 for the Metal Batman logo for lockbar button!

4 weeks later
#7381 6 years ago

Anyone perform the node board vibration fix with the pending Stern fix kit. If yes what did you use to keep the part from moving and in place ?

#7383 6 years ago

When I inquired on the kits they told me none were being made yet .

2 weeks later
#7667 6 years ago

Just want to say big thanks to all BM66 Pinsiders that made the game even better than originally intended! A early Happy New Year to everyone and here’s to even more BM66 awesomeness in 2018

1 month later
#8795 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Way sorry to see that!!! your repair looked solid on the other side, btw.......I put the steel in awhile back....all 4 corners. No splits, but one less thing to worry about now.......

I am getting the brackets on Pinball life but what type of screws did you use to install?

Mine just started - it was fine months ago and reading this made me wonder

624E4AAF-F145-4AEB-8B20-C966AD4C868E (resized).jpeg624E4AAF-F145-4AEB-8B20-C966AD4C868E (resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
#9184 6 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I noticed that. Seems that you can pic different episodes?

I’m at TPF as yes you can select which ones. More options is a great thing.

#9279 5 years ago

The impression I have from TPF is that Batman 66 will have 2 more mini wizard modes similar to Batusi. No one said this was definitive but conversations that occurred indicated that season 1, 2 and 3 would each have one. Batusi is season 1. You could guess that the Batgirl mode that fans want and mentioned in talks, e.g Gomez, would be season 3 mini wizard mode. What should the season 2 mini wizard mode focus on? I got a sense that this is not determined yet. Anyone have some good ideas as I think the Stern team is aware of this thread

2 months later
#10194 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

BM66 SLE/LE owners or Premiun owners who added a Stern shaker motor might want to check out this thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-spike-shaker-motor-advisory-for-mystery-slam-tilt
Stern has another cap kit fix kit for the cabinet node board of you are using a shaker. It's not clear if the cap kit part is the same as the node board 8/9 cap kit fix. The service bulletin pics show its the exact same as the node 8/9 kit (cap leads to pins 1 and 5). However someone posted a pic of the cap kit and it was wired slightly differently (cap leads to pins 3 and 4).
When Stern sent me the node 8/9 cap kit they sent me 3 of them instead of 2. So I have an extra one but I need to confirm how its wired before I use it on the cab mode board.

Would this be of benefit if you have another Shaker installed such as Pinball Life for Stern2 Spike games?

1 month later
#10405 5 years ago

Anyone know the video capacity for Spike2. If the BM66 video quality is lower because of that then it’s concerning with two new wizard modes to go. Hopefully the quality is an error and will be corrected. Just going off others’ posts as I cannot upgrade right now.

3 weeks later
#10693 5 years ago

I have not because I read a post by someone that it would damage to the ball. Is there any merit to that statement?

1 month later
#11164 5 years ago

Today is Hallmark ornament day for 2018. Get your limited edition Riddlers before they are gone . My local store only had three. I will say that the Batcycle with Batman and Robin on it is very nice!

3 weeks later
#11385 5 years ago

Anyone slightly concerned that 1.0 will now be anticlimatic It was so exciting with the 0.2 changes and all the mode additions. Still hoping for more game sounds, callouts, villian vision, crane modes .... May be that will be more like TWD and have to wait till he is in a lull from his next game (Elvira3).

3 weeks later
#11672 5 years ago

Hi. Has anyone installed the new Cliffys for the penguin scoop on BM66? I finally got to installing the full set. I am trying to figure out how to easily remove that post to the right of the scoop. The nut underneath is blocked by the vertical ball kicker and thus the nut is not removable with nut driver/wrench. Frustrated and taking timeout before I damage something to ask if some one had experience and a tip?

#11678 5 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:I followed these instructions posted on Cliffy's site. I don't remember having any major issues.
1. Push the crane to the left side of the playfield.
2. Remove the right wireform and raise playfield.
3. Remove the vuk and trough assembly from the bottom.
4. Remove the single post located at the right front corner of the hole.
5. Remove the locking nut on the ball guide post to the right of the hole.
6. Loosen the 2 remaining locking nuts on the ball guide assembly to allow some vertical play. No need to remove!
7. Lower the playfield and lift the ball guide up and slide the protector into place making sure the notch fits around the right side ball guide post.
8. Re-assemble in reverse order.
9. Play!

Thanks - I only looked at BM66 game link and did not even occur to me to check Dark Knight !

10 months later
#14639 4 years ago

Anyone at Chicago Expo that can try and get details on next code BM66 update from Lyman ?

10 months later
#16075 3 years ago

Does anyone know if another Lyman code update could coincide with the extra BM66 run?

1 month later
#16186 3 years ago

Was hoping for a hint of new BM66 code in the Oct State of Stern. Still keeping fingers crossed for Nov!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
19,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mead, WA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
11,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinbalt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=pinbalt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.