934907C4-60E4-4748-B646-59ABA84ABEBA (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_8380 (resized).JPG
20210807_175532 (resized).jpg
IMG_8448 (resized).JPG
IMG_20210602_210416737~2 (resized).jpg
7FE04C33-7A3B-463D-A9F9-14C28D577CA0 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

47 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (4 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (4 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (4 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (4 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (4 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (4 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (4 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (4 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (4 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2466 4 years ago

Im really looking at buying a BM66. Im wondering how deep the code actually is right now? Is there any wizard modes coded yet? How long does it take to play through the entire game, basicly dont want to see the entire game in the first few days like Hobbit.

#2468 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'd wait for the next code drop then. It will be a great pin when Lyman finishes it.

Iceman which game out of AS and BM66 has more shots? Ive played them both at release but wasnt thinking id be shopping for either.

3 years later
#16607 6 months ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

I’m shaking right now
Not because I’m having a issue just pumped I pick up Batman 66
I’m getting a message NODE BOARD 10 not found
Game continues to play but the spinning table doesn’t register
Totally in the dark on this any suggestions?
Thanks

did you try to reseat all the connectors on the board and all the other ends where those wires come from on other boards?

#16609 6 months ago

No I haven’t
Like I said I’m completely clueless I don’t know where that board is located

there should be a thick paper that came with the game that shows all the node boards and there locations

#16617 6 months ago

So node board 10 is the turntable
Looks like a bear if it this[quoted image]

Can you spin it clockwise to where you can reseat the 2 ethernet cables?

#16620 6 months ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Odd one today.... hit the power switch to play a couple... nothing... but some crackling type arcing sounds...powered off...tried again...same thing. Unplugged.... tried my Munsters on same plug... all good.. plugged back in a tried... good now.. played 3 games. Unplugged for the night.. power switch...??

Do you have a external subwoofer hooked up to the same receptacle?

1 month later
#16705 4 months ago
Quoted from SkillshotExhibit:

Hi all, Im wondering if anyone has advice on this topic. Im having a similar issue, I recently bought a batman 66 nib and it had the ramp guard installed. The ball is flying off further down the ramp, around the area where the ball makes the S curve, the ball flies completely off the ramp and hits the side of the cabinet. I suppose this is why that metal plate is installed, however the ball deflects off and drains. The left ramp is pretty much unplayable as this happens 99 percent of the time. I've done many pitch adjustments with little success. Id love to have the game set up at the suggested pitch of 6 and a half so that it plays the way it was intended. Raising it up to 7 and higher does not seem to help and when the pitch is that high it effects other parts of the game.
Im wondering if the wireform needs to be tweaked, the problem is really annoying.

What is your manufacture date? Also if you post some pics I can compare it to mine and see if I notice anything different, mine never falls off the wireforms or ramps ever.

#16708 4 months ago

Im not sure where to look up the manufacture date. The machine was dropped off by Tilt about a month ago, nib. Here's some photos,the one with the yellow circle shows where the ball flies off.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Look on the back of the machine for the date. Here is pics of mine from a few angles. Hope you see something in them that helps!

20210525_122900 (resized).jpg20210525_122910 (resized).jpg20210525_122923 (resized).jpg20210525_122932 (resized).jpg
#16710 4 months ago

Thanks for the photos and help looks like it was manufactured in 6/19. Im making very minor pitch adjustments and its helping a little. Seems to me that the ramp wireform designs has some issues. I can't imagine any other need for the plate near the bottom of the wireform. It is a really great machine however, lots of fun when the ball isn't airborne.

When you take the ball and roll it with your hand down the wireform do you feel any imperfections that could be making the ball bounce out of the wireform? Here's some pics of the mounting points of mine quick so you can see if yours is possibly assembled alittle out of place. Also on the date yours is made after the updates so your good there.
20210525_130635 (resized).jpg20210525_130640 (resized).jpg20210525_130658 (resized).jpg

4 weeks later
#16722 3 months ago
Quoted from Nate1979:

First post on pinside
Just got into the hobby and learning. First game was AIQ pro NIB. Decided I want an Elvira HOH and Batman 66. Realized I chose two hard to find titles.
So far the 3 distributors I have called for the last run of Batman 66 have none that aren’t spoken for.
Can anyone give me an idea of who to contact?
Would posting a wanted add for a NIB game be the best route? Do distributors look at those?
Thanks for the help.

Did you try these guys

https://gameexchange.biz/deposit-only-batman-66-premium.html

2 weeks later
#16743 3 months ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m thinking about buying a BM66 as they are doing a small run soon.
It’s funny tho was thinking about a newer pin even Halloween or Ultraman but often the new pins are a big crap shoot.
My last two purchases were older titles SW and JP both had been out years by the time I picked them up and I’m so happy.
Thinking with the killer code that BM66 will really be what I’m looking for in my next purchase.

BM66 is what I consider the Classiest game ever made. The music is so great i love it, the theme intergration with all the call outs and clips, 22 character modes, actual mechs that interact with the ball, and the longest deepest Stern game ever if you actually play through every main character mode without jackpotting out that i know of. Its such a good mix of adventure with point chasing its perfect coded once you fully understand it. Plus how the multiplier works and bat turn are great amongst other stuff going on in the game. As I said CLASSIEST game ever made!

I still dont know what the target inside the pops area does? any help guys?

#16745 3 months ago
Quoted from rai:

I was curious how much video assets are on BM66.
I have SW and believe they have 450 different video clips from the films.

There is more in BM66. The scenes are longer and more of them. I have both and they both excel with all there video assets and callouts.

3 weeks later
#16787 78 days ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

Anyone have tips for shooting the L ramp. That thing is my nemesis, I can backhand it with some reasonable percentage but from the R flipper its low percentage AND risky because bricks tend to head to the slings. The L flipper can't be adjusted correct? that would maybe help cause few of my shots just peter out before reaching the L ramp switch.
Such a critical shot for the majority of modes

Show a pic of your flippers alignment. Left ramp is pretty easy shot from right flipper on mine but backhanding from the left flipper to left ramp is much harder and can only do it on a good rollout on the flipper.

#16790 74 days ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

Hadn't thought of that at all. My flipper bats (ha!) are aligned above the dots. I know how to adjust them but with my overall inexperience with pinball I'm not clear how that affects the shot accuracy at the L ramp.
Thanks
D
[quoted image]

Your flippers arent lined up like mine. The games are designed by the designers to have the flipper placement in a certain spot to match the design of placement of everything on the playfield. Sometimes there very droppy like Ghostbusters but usually they all are similar on Sterns.

20210807_175532 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside