IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7484 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7483 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marksf123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2987 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I was starting to wonder if I'm the only other person on the planet that isn't in love with Aerosmith pinball. Not bad by any stretch imo but I still just don't get it.

I am actually trying to decide between BM66 and Aerosmith..... I played AS and liked it, I also played BM66 but don't remember it to well as I played more games on AS.

#2992 6 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

Go with bm66. I have both, and I really like Aerosmith pro. It's a lot of fun. Batman66 is just as much fun to flip but it has the added video clips and such that literally make you LOL.

I am going to play the game again and decide. I have been reading through this thread and seeing what I can learn and need to know.

#2999 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

You can't look into the future and know what BM66 is going to be. You are just hoping that it will be that way.

That is my one concern. How far is it from being a good game. My games are in Florida and I spend most of my time in Baltimore. i wanted one game for my place in Baltimore so I can play a little pinball. I was going to get AS but really like the looks of BM66 and love the LE with the topper. I did enjoy playing AS.

#3010 6 years ago

I joined the club today - In the end I bought the BM66 over Aerosmith. Now I have to figure out how to update the SW from 6.5 to 7.5?

IMG_1714 (resized).JPGIMG_1714 (resized).JPG

IMG_1713 (resized).JPGIMG_1713 (resized).JPG

#3013 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Awesoke choice, did you buy NIB or HUO? 0.65 to 0.75 adds some cool stuff and is a massive improvement to gameplay.

Thanks - I bought HUO

Is there a link on how to update the SW?

#3022 6 years ago

Thanks everyone for the comments. I am excited about the game. I actually noticed it has 7.0 installed not 6.5 as I said earlier. I will try to update the SW later this week and let everyone know how it goes.

#3025 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Did you get the one stretch was selling?

yes

#3039 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Don't go too crazy. Probably only 0.76-0.79, but maybe a nice, round 0.80.

So what would be the significance if it was .80 and not .76. Does anyone really know what an increase by .01 means? Not really sure how they choose the numbering system. Maybe a software person can chime in.

#3108 6 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Does anyone make the parts to mount the bat toys (hot wheels) like the way they came on the super LE? I would like the clear piece for the shooter lane and wire mount for the helicopter. Not sure how the bat cycle is attached.
Thanks

i am interested in this too. Maybe someone could measure the plastic for the shooter lane so we can figure out a way to get it cut.

#3116 6 years ago
Quoted from cadmium:

Check for my posts in this thread, I've posted pictures of these "home mods" on my premium. I've mounted the Hot Wheels batcopter, batmobile and batboat. I thought the cut plexiglass would look cheap, but I am thrilled with how it turned out.

Thanks - I looked at your pics and it looks great. I just can't see how you mounted the batmobile and batboat from the angle of the picture. Also I didnt see a pic of the batcycle.

#3117 6 years ago

Which are the correct hot wheels to buy for the game. I thought i was buying the right ones but then noticed there are so many different types?

#3135 6 years ago

Thanks for the help - I bought all the hot wheels off of eBay. Just waiting for them to come in and see how to put them on the game. I might try to add some LEDs to the batmobile. I haven't done that before so any suggestions on LEDs sizes would be appreciated and where to buy would be great. I don't mind soldering the LEDs it is if it needs a resistor is where I get confused.

Also, would help if someone with a SLE could post a pic of how the batcycle is mounted in the game.

#3137 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

But when I saw what Mezel mods came out with I bought their Batmobile and Batcopter instead

Can you still use the batboat with the Metzel batmobile?

1 week later
#3226 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Im at the show and lyman wasnt here yesterday.

I guess he decided to work on BM66 instead......

#3279 6 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Anyway, if you would like a custom translight and have your gadget added, send me a PM.

How do you print it?

1 week later
#3537 6 years ago

The Original 1966 Batmobile Sells @ Auction For 4.2 MILLION DOLLARS !!

http://classicuscar.com/?p=3090

#3586 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

The comment was actually a joke if you look at what I was making reference to. I still have no idea why people put so much stock in version numbers

I agree, I have no idea what the version number means. It seems inconsistent between games but someone in this thread (or others) decided that once a game hits 1.0 it means it is ready to be released. I know this game will be great and I have always said that Stern should make a Tom Petty pin because "The waiting is the hardest part".

#3644 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I know for a fact he is working hard on it.....I am really stoked for this next version......

Let's hope for Thursday - fingers crossed. In the meantime been working on a few mods.

1 week later
#3862 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Hmmm, maybe too many labels. I think I like the "Bat-Plunger" one but others might be too busy.

I do like the coin slot inserts - they say a lot with just a picture....

Where did you get them?

2 weeks later
#4340 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Homemade. If there was enough interest I could make some more. Its 2 pieces of painted plastic glued together with a small magnet on the back to hold it to the grill.

Interested

1 week later
3 weeks later
#5089 6 years ago

I am hoping for a code drop today. You would think if they are trying to release before expo then it would be ready now.

#5319 6 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

Anyone worried Stern will just end up giving a couple more bs updates and move onto other games? They have done it in the past.

This does worry me - I feel they can only sink so much time into the game before they have to move on. I think it will come down to how much code they can reuse for other games.

#5441 6 years ago

When you start summing up some of the pieces of why BM66 is where it is at - 1) Bad turntable design 2) bad choice of inserts 3) Lyman not working on the game full-time or not enough support programmers 4) new Spike system 5) bad management decisions 6) playfield design team not in sync with the programming team at initial design 7) too many video clips to integrate into the game 8.) Scraping code so late in development.

Even if only a few of these are true it still makes you wonder if Batman can really be saved.

#5655 6 years ago

I think the fact that Stern has not released the code from the expo is an embarrassment. Spend the 10 minutes and load it on the server. I don't think the code will change at all in 2 weeks or whenever they decide to upload. Hey and if it did then load the newer one in 2 weeks. I will happily take the 30 minutes and upload another code. That would match the original schedule anyways.

#5730 6 years ago

Atomic Pile looks great - great mods from the Mod Couple!

#5784 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

And the protectors really aren't that thick. I put one on Batman early because I had no idea if my playfield was made by whoever did the defective ones.
I have seen no issues with using it and see no reason to take it off.

Do you wax the playfield protector just like the playfield. My game came with the protector but was I wasn't sure about how to keep it looking good.

#6000 6 years ago

I always forget - do I just take the whole file I downloaded from the Stern site and load it on the machine or do I have to unzip it or pull out the files from the folder?

#6003 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

"Installation notice: This code release is in zip format. The code download will need to be unzipped before installing on a USB stick."

Thanks vireland - appreciate the help!

#6008 6 years ago

I think the next 2 updates in Nov and Dec are going to be epic. I think we will see a lot of the game as it was meant to be by the end of December. I think Stern probably wants to move Lyman off the game by the end of the year. Updates will be more on Lyman's time after that... I do like where he is taking the game and it is going to be fun to see where it is at the end of the year.

#6036 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Couldn't start Joker because my target stuck again.

Mine does this too ...... Is there a fix for this?

1 week later
#6283 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

As per the Stern of Union

Where do i find the Stern of Union posts?

#6509 6 years ago

How do I turn on the stacking option? What is the difference from regular gameplay?

#6564 6 years ago

I love the B66 and have been moding my game as I wait for code updates

I figure I would post a few pics and give a few reviews of my mods

I bought the game used and it had a few things on the game already which are as follows:

Playfield protector - I wasn't sure about the protector but it seems fine and I like the protection it provides. It is not too thick - I was actually thinking about putting it one on my Monster bash to protect that game. If your game is getting divots like my game was then you might want to get one if not then you are probably fine without it.

Flipper Fidelity Speakers - I am not sure what the game sounded like with the stock speakers so I can't comment on improved sound quality. I don't listen to the games loud but I probably wouldn't of jumped out and bought them right away. It was nice that they were included.

Batcopter - Really like the Batcopter - I like that it is on the piano wire and has some bounce when you play the game.

Spotlight in back of game - I thought this was cool when I bought the game but I don't really notice it.

Purple Flippers - i think they look good

Stern non-glare glass - it does not say stern on the glass but i was told it was the non-glare glass from stern. He did mention that he was not sure about how great he thought it was. If this truly is the stern glass then i would not recommend it. I don't think it does much although I haven't put back on the original glass for a true comparison. I still need to use the little plastic guard that stops the glare from the DMD.

For the Mods that I added:

Atomic Pile - Really like this one, probably one of the best. I think it is a must have.

Lighted Speaker panels - I love this one too - It really makes the game pop. Yelobird new how much I liked this one that he actually sent me two kits (yea, I let him know and sent one back). Another must have...

Batcave spinner with clear plastic - another great mod, really improves the look of the game.

Clear plastic and batmobile with the boat - yelobird really did a great job with the plastic. It is amazing with someone can do with a piece of clear plastic. He added the the red striping and bat logo. I was thinking originally of having a lit batmobile but I don't think that is needed now that i have it in the game.

Batcycle - Mounted on the pop-bumper - don't notice it too much but for $10 it is worth it.

Yellow Bottom of the crane - I like this one as it really finishes of the crane. I also liked the cover that went over the crane spotlight.

Penguin umbrella for crane spotlight - I took off the cover that came with the crane and put on the umbrella. I have to admit I as still on the fence with this one if I like it or not. I think it has to do with the fact that i did like the previous cover and I am not too sure about the 3D printed part as it has that stringy look (although the other cover did too, just not as noticeable) the color of the umbrella also changes as it gets closer to the center.

I also have the magnet sewer cover which I haven't installed (due to the playfied protector) and lights for the VUK shots that I have not yet installed.

I am not sure if I missed anything else....

IMG_2326 (resized).JPGIMG_2326 (resized).JPG
IMG_2318 (resized).JPGIMG_2318 (resized).JPG
IMG_2319 (resized).JPGIMG_2319 (resized).JPG
IMG_2320 (resized).JPGIMG_2320 (resized).JPG
IMG_2321 (resized).JPGIMG_2321 (resized).JPG
IMG_2322 (resized).JPGIMG_2322 (resized).JPG
IMG_2325 (resized).JPGIMG_2325 (resized).JPG
IMG_2318 (resized).JPGIMG_2318 (resized).JPG

#6571 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Gotham City sign on the shooter lane is a mod. Its only a small mod, but one of the most authentic IMO

Thanks - you are right, I did forget one. Yes, this is a nice touch and fits well with the Batmobile and Boat mod. I did not know it matched perfectly with the game until a picture of it came up on the small TV screen. That was cool and now I know why it says 14 miles.

#6572 6 years ago

Regarding the magnet sewer cover, with my playfield protector I just unscrewed the magnet from below the playfield. Applied the decal and reinstalled.

Glad you told me that - thanks

#6599 6 years ago

J85M - I am interested in Option 2

#6689 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

will also sell a few for those who are not the DIY types.

I am interested

#6714 6 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Thanks. Since the main villains have multiple cliffhanger levels to them now, it might be nice if at least one level of each villain would be multi. Hopefully there will be more...only one multi other than the wizard mode is a slight bummer.

Do the current multi-balls use all the balls in the game. I guess I have never really counted when I am playing.

#6717 6 years ago

Hoping for new code tomorrow!

#6739 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Hoping for new code tomorrow!

well it came a day early!!!

#6916 6 years ago
Quoted from AaronJames:

Shouldnt the lights be rectangle instead of circle. That looks bad.

I think it looks good.

#6986 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

For those who havent watched the show very much here's a rundown of some of the better episodes to look out for. You can get the bluray of the complete series for $55 on Amazon.

I went this route for a few more dollars...

https://www.target.com/p/batman-complete-series-blu-ray/-/A-16251717?ref=&ref=OpsEmail_Order_280&j=7173&sfmc_sub=202581835&l=20_HTML&u=1856896&mid=7284873&jb=214890

#7082 6 years ago

Love the new bat signal - thanks Doc. Awesome Mod, this game just keeps getting better!

IMG_2352 (resized).JPGIMG_2352 (resized).JPG

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7223 6 years ago

I need to download the new code - I would say this game is bolted to my floor right now and not going anywhere. I am glad I was able to pick up a LE.

#7241 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I'd be nice if Stern put a UBS slot on the coin door...it would make life so much easier.

I think it would of been the the other way around. If Stern had a USD slot on the coin door they would of removed it by now to save money.

#7242 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I agree with the earlier comment that putting it there doesn't show off the lettering on the side of the van. Also the proximity to the TV makes the van look smaller than it is and distorts the perspective.

I have not installed mine yet as I am looking at options that people post. I think MK6PIN's looks great there but I like the batcopter so that really is not an option for me. I agee that I dont like it on the ball lock near the tv based on the above comments. I do think right now it looks best on the back of the left ramp but that it does get a little lost up there. Another option would be to put it behind the batmobile on the shooter lane. It would be kind of the van chasing the batmobile to pick up the parachute. If I did that I would have to remove the batboat and I do like the batboat too.

#7258 6 years ago

Either way these mods are Way better than looking at exposed wires.

When I got the game I had no idea that I needed a new Atomic pile, bat phone, cave around the batmobile but I immediately knew I didnt like the exposed wires.

#7281 6 years ago

I dont think i ever see the bat turn mode. I think you get this by hitting the spinning batmobile on the turntable - correct? Is there a way to test that to make sure it is registering hits?

#7284 6 years ago

Yes! I check mine in switch test mode and spin it with my fingers.

I went into the switch test mode where if i push something like a gadget or the commisoner gordon target I hear a beep. I spun the batmobile and I heard nothing. I am not sure how to fix the spinner. Does anyone know how it works? The turntable is a big assembly to try to figure out how something works.

#7294 6 years ago

Use the service menu to rotate the turntable so the Batmobile spinner is facing towards you. Kill the power and lift the playfield. You'll see a metal spinner wheel that passes through 2 sets of optos. See pic below. Maybe use a Q-tip to clean the optos. Look behind the opto board and make sure the connector is fully seated. Bat turn mode is too cool not to enjoy. Hope this helps!

Wow - well your pictures sure do help. This is what my game looks like. I am missing the round disk and the piece that holds it in place. The piece is not on the bottom of the cabinet and does not exist in my game. Now what do I do?

IMG_2360 (resized).JPGIMG_2360 (resized).JPG

#7298 6 years ago

Yep! Someone at Stern missed that one. You need:
-Chopper Wheel, Flat Spinner
Part # 530-1012-00
-Set Screw 10-32 X 5/16, Socket Cup PT
Part # 237-6092-00

Thanks - I was wondering when I would ever see the mode.

#7300 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Get out your scissors, cool whip lid and Reynolds wrap and get to work!

That is why I stopped buying old used williams games because those things are usually what I find the games being sold as perfect

No problem! I'd maybe double check the assembly and make sure that spinner isn't stuck somewhere in it.

Yea - I did looked in there and didnt see anything - I will check again

#7385 6 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

When I inquired on the kits they told me none were being made yet .

I was told they were out of stock and would be sending them out when they get them in,

#7451 6 years ago

Pretty quiet in here lately - We need some something to talk about - new code, new yelobird Mod of something that I didnt know I needed but now want desperately or a least a graph showing longest time between posts.

#7495 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I can’t take credit for any of the mods, they were all done by piperpinball.

Piperpinball was doing some pretty cool mod stuff.

#7501 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Come on Santa I have been a good boy this year!

I also picked up that set. I have not put it together yet.

#7548 6 years ago

My BM LE came with one of the new playfield protectors on it and the game plays fast as hell! I

Mine game came with it too and I like it.....

#7563 6 years ago

Forget the Stern Bat signal and buy docquest's Bat signal mod. Better quality for a lot less!

so true!

#7647 6 years ago

Finally got my missing part to my batmobile spinner. So finally get to hear what it is supposed to sound like when the batmobile spins around and see the bat turn mode which is very cool. I also got my node board repair kits and of course I only got 1 capacitor kit. I think I am supposed to get 2 kits for 2 different boards. Since i only got 1 capacitor I put it on node board 9 since that was easier to reach.

#7736 6 years ago

Can't speak for everyone but I know a couple members who had issues with their machine as the second owner. Stern took care of them.

I am the second owner of my game and Stern has sent me replacement/repair parts with no issues.

#7813 6 years ago

Did anyone else notice a lot more magnet action from the Joker with this update? My game never had that much movement before.

#7840 6 years ago

I was playing Shame multiball where I drained one ball at the same time I hit the mystery scope and was awarded an add a ball. It put two balls back into the game so then I had a 3 ball multiball which was cool.

I do wish they would change the picture that comes up in the start of the catwoman mode which is a van in the back of an alleyway. Not sure of the meaning that picture but I was hoping for something with catwoman.

3 weeks later
#8386 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Downloaded, unzipped, loaded in machine - approx. 45 minutes, start to finish

Seems about the same for me. Always downloads pretty quickly.

1 month later
#9291 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Thank you RD, I just got myself a new app!

What is the apps name?

1 week later
#9405 5 years ago

I will be moving in a couple of months (Baltimore to West Palm Beach, Yay) and need to pack up BM66LE for shipping. I have the Stern pinball Amour that works great but I am concerned about the topper. Should I remove the topper before I move? How hard is it to take off and put back on? I would hate for the topper to get ruined.

Suggestions?

#9408 5 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

’d be happy to take that topper off your hands for a fair price then you wouldn’t need to worry about shipping it

You are a good problem solver.

Quoted from cooked71:

Definitely remove and ship in its own box - its not hard. In fact there would have been an original Stern topper box that it was shipped in if you still have it.

I guess I will take it off and take some pictures of how it hooks up. I am the second owner so don't have the box.

#9412 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

No box? hmmm well in that case you cant take any chances, I would personally remove the topper from the backbox while shipping for safety and place it in the back of the car, for extra safety strap it into one of the kids car seats and take the chance of putting one of the kids on top of the backbox, wrapping them up of course for protection and shipping them together..... this way you can keep your eye on the topper the entire trip and the topper will be nice and safe

This does make sense...

Quoted from PinMonk:

It's second place to the awesome AfMr topper,

I have an original AFM but have the limited topper that was done and approved by williams but that is ok in a box.

2 weeks later
#9714 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

To have a 50c sticker on a (up to) $15,000 USD pin is pretty sad tbh

I agree and these do look great from @ twenty84. These are a must have mod. I bet even if Stern did include them as standard on the games they still wouldn't of looked as good as the one's @ twenty84 is selling.

2 weeks later
#9871 5 years ago

Back in June 17, I really wanted a MMr or an Aerosmith Premium when a pin that I had no interest in called BM66LE came available near me. I liked the topper on some pics I had seen so decided to take a look at it give it a play. I loved the look of the pin so I decided to take a chance on the code that everyone was mad about because Lyman coding it. I love it at first but I got tired of it pretty quickly with the old code after a while. Well my thoughts were right and it has turned out to be a great game and I really happy that it is in my collection.

I was now able to purchase the MMr (for a good price) that I have been wanting and it is pretty nice too:
Black Powder Coat Armour
Lasserific Topper
Upgrade Color Chip
Shaker Motor
3D Translite
Upgraded Backbox Speakers
Titan Flipper Rubbers
Tilt Graphics Side Panels
Tilt Graphics Magnetic Apron
Green Lit trolls
Two Headed Dragon with Blue eyes and red fire flashers
White LED Flasher added to light Dragon
Green LEDs under Trolls
Merlin Figure with lighted blue crystal ball
UV Lighting for castle destruction
Interactive Flashers on the long catapult plastic

I am happy I took the chance on the game and have an BMLE and bought that before the MMr. I am not sure I would be able to find a BMLE now. So finally have both games. And for the AS Premium well that one is off my list all together.

#9894 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Honestly, your best bet is selling your Prem and just buying a HUO LE with the topper already on it. That will likely cost you a bit over $2k more, but it's a sure thing.

I agree with this approach....

#9907 5 years ago

Good luck finding an LE under 10k! I looked for a while and ran wanted adds with no success for a while and that was last November when the code was showing promise but still had a ways to go. One of my buddy’s had a modded out LE and I was finally able to talk him out of it last December.

Yea - while everyone was waiting for code we just modded the hell out of the games so many of us have spent a lot on mods on top of the game that will probably add to the asking price.

2 months later
#10408 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hey Bat-fans an FYI on a hard to find item! Eaglemoss has back in stock the rare and hard to find classic Batgirl Batcycle in custom case with comic for only $15.

Thanks, I picked that up. Have wanted that for a while.

1 month later
#10875 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Chris b said they where doing one more run this month and that’s it.
Wonder if it’s the end of the licence or stern keeping it reasonably limited.

There is never one more run or limited when it comes to stern.

3 months later
#11866 5 years ago

I need help with my game. I moved from Baltimore to Florida and finally got my game in place. I tried to fire it up and all that happens is yellowbird's speaker lights I added come on. Nothing else, no playfield light no DMD, nothing. I am at a loss.....

Hopefully someone can help.

#11895 5 years ago

I still can not get my game to come on, it has power to the boards as the light on the boards come on but nothing happens to the game. It is completely dark. I tried to reset all the connectors but still nothing.

#11901 5 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

Remove the SD card and install it again, same happened to me on another game as it was a corrupt card.

That worked!!!! Game is up and running again. I would of never figured that out.

So thankful for your help!!

1 month later
#12505 5 years ago
Quoted from iohonnes:

Got my Batman 66 Premium last night. It's my one and only NIB purchase - it's newer than my other machines by more than 40 years. It's also one of the December 2018 builds with an Adam West card.

That is a cool lineup. Congrats on the BM66 - you made a great choice.

3 weeks later
#12673 5 years ago

Does anyone know if these would work on keeping my joker target from getting stuck? It is always the right target and i haven't been able to fix the problem.

https://mezelmods.com/collections/acdc-pinball-mods/products/stern-target-splints?variant=923513721

3 weeks later
#12968 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Star Wars became family favorite, along with Batman and easy for wife to play after tweaking DS shot and fixing left lane drain. Now it’s balanced with even play and DS shot makable, 75% of the time. Huge difference in game play. No real brick shots on this table, with rewarding targets at the ends of each ramp, if ramp shot is missed.

I have my SWLE coming tomorrow. I will be interested to learn what you did to fix the shots. It will be going next to my BM66.

#13002 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Remember to keep the minor villain screen in the main screen when playing them and save your gadgets to use to complete the minor villains. Makes all of the difference

Never really understood what the gadgets do and how to use them......

6 months later
#14765 4 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Serious question...why is the LE so much more expensive than premium? Any gameplay difference? There is a local LE for sale but I’m not really inclined to pay the difference.

The LE has the perfect topper for the game and one of Stern's best. Also the black flake armor is a nice upgrade.

IMG_4232 (resized).JPGIMG_4232 (resized).JPG
#14769 4 years ago
Quoted from MightyGrave:

The le Topper is top notch. As a Premium owner i'm fine with my diy Topper

Your topper looks good - just not sure I like your translite.

1 week later
#14920 4 years ago

Anyone get their Metzel crane mod to stay on under the crane? Mine always falls off after a while and I tried several different double sided tapes. I think one I tried was supposed to hold 20lbs.

#14969 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Are the items that make up the 66 collection available now,
Batgirl - ordered
Riddler- ordered
Joker- ordered.
Boat - Undecided.

I couldn't find the Riddler or Joker

#14971 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

ebay and hallmark for both.

Catwoman & Joker are expensive on Ebay. Riddler is ok. I couldn't find any of them on the Hallmark site.

#14991 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

It's very easy, just get a flickering wired 1.8mm LED and connect to GI with clips.

I assume if I go this route then I would choose the voltage option of 7 - 19 volt AC/DC? The other choices are 5-13 VOLT BATTERY/TRANSFORMER and 3 VOLT BATTERY.

10 months later
#16250 3 years ago

Just a heads up that I am going bring my collection down to 5 games. I am going to be listing games next week and one of the games I am going to be selling is a very modded BMLE 66. I love the game but don't really play it much. It have all the mod couple mods, playfield protector, bat signal and more. I have a gameroom in my loft and my air-conditioned garage. I am going just with my loft gameroom only now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 49.99
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 26.50
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
Backbox
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 210.00
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
19,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mead, WA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marksf123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=marksf123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.