New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 167576)

Batman 66 - Official Club Thread

By TigerLaw

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 16,259 posts
  • 613 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Spyderturbo007
  • Topic is favorited by 232 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,495 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

rps20201020_173753 (resized).jpg
1-5 (resized).jpg
BMS (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
BF7F9BA8-2C5E-4911-B8C4-5EA343E57587 (resized).jpeg
4B3710B0-7FDE-441E-BF60-4BA5B9710337 (resized).jpeg
01b80d3d4d6b878f62b96f75bd03471ed4c324de.gif
Capture (resized).JPG
Capture2 (resized).JPG
4953498C-BEB0-4CCA-8562-63E3D72ADCEF (resized).jpeg
tenor-7.gif
200.gif
7F1DA0F2-5703-40CE-8959-E6B8FFA5ECE1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

47 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (3 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (3 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (3 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (3 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (3 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (3 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (3 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (3 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (3 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider macca101010.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#337 3 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

I would be in for one. Does anyone have the ability to make the plastics that hold the hotwheels cars on the SLE?

Yep, i'm interested to know as well. Any info on mounting the SLE toys would be great, i.e. batcopter, batboat, batbike.

3 weeks later
#1376 3 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Alot of people have been asking me how ive mounted Catwomen. Normally from behind
However, this wire(pic below) is much more flexible and not ridged as piano wire or a wire coat hanger. About $5 bucks at Harbor Freight. I use it on all my mods.

Love this.
Do you wrap this wire under the washer of one of the screws and then pierce Catwomans leg with the wire?

#1382 3 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

yes and yes. Use a small drill bit. Then super glue after insertion. Bend wire around a nearby screw then tighten. Good to go!

Purrrrrrr.....fect, thanks for the tips will do!

1 week later
#1573 3 years ago

Has anyone installed the Hot Wheels Batcopter on their LE or Premium as yet?
If so can you give me some pointers on how you attached the wire to the copter?

1 week later
#1697 3 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Has anyone installed the Hot Wheels Batcopter on their LE or Premium as yet?
If so can you give me some pointers on how you attached the wire to the copter?

Still trying to work this one out if anyone has any pointers. I think they are attached on the SLE with cable ties but can't be certain.

#1772 3 years ago

Hank thanks for your photos and info, just what I was looking for

#1774 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I still have some ramp flyoffs every now and then. Ball is going so fast it just hops the rail. Doesn't seem like anything different, no spacers underneath back of ramp. Did have a big game though.

Great score iceman44 , this code has definintely helped scoring. Loving the pin, and my son doesn't play too much but also loves this one.

20170219_144322 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1907 3 years ago

Awesome, thanks for sharing and well done on donating the cash to a good cause

1 week later
#1982 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Just listened to K-----'s podcast where George Gomez was a guest. Gomez said the next BM66 code update will be Monday or Tuesday. Also said that Lyman is only working on the BM66 code right now and not splitting time between other games.

Awesome, thanks for the update, fingers crossed its a nice update

2 months later
#2560 3 years ago

catwoman-purrfect (resized).png

#2630 3 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

The missus made me this Bat-acular cake for my birthday...

Unbelievable, that is bat tastic

1 week later
#2677 3 years ago

Love the new callout...To the batpoles. Hopefully some more great callouts come in the next code drop.

20170607_211427 (resized).jpg
20170607_211428 (resized).jpg
20170607_211429 (resized).jpg

#2707 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

It is so relaxing when I come back to this thread...I've been in Star Wars for the past days and there's a lot of hate there, criticism, attacks, envy, lack of respect for personal taste or pov, low insults,etc.
Off course sometimes here it's like a multiball too, but the pics, the people proud of their new Batman66, sharing scores, new toys, positive comments about the last code are simply very nice things to read. My Family and me, we're completely happy with our Batman66 Pinball, I'm 100% proud to be owner of one.
Regards fellas, and thank you.

Yep I totally agree
Now...To the Batpoles...

#2743 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Has anyone adjusted their magnet yet?
I was cleaning my playfield today and noticed one side was a little too low.
Easy adjustment?

Yeh mine sunk a little. Refer to post #1159 in this thread and you'll see what to do

1 week later
#2868 3 years ago

Was playing BM tonight and noticed a typo on the screen. Umbrella was spelt incorrectly as per below

I've played this so many times and never noticed before....

20170620_214837 (resized).jpg

#2874 3 years ago

Look forward to getting a batlight for my LE. Let's see what the pricing is

aHR0cDovL3VwbG9hZHMudGFwYXRhbGstY2RuLmNvbS8yMDE3MDYyMC9jZmYwN2QwZDkxN2ZmOTE0MjdiYzU5YTI1MTZlNzFkYy5qcGc~ (resized).jpg

#2897 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

On the code update;I got it that Mr Lyman has been taken off the B66 for other projects! He will be doing any more code from home in his spare time!! If this is correct,it may be awhile to get to 1.0!! Anyone else hear this????Code .75 is fun!!

Geez I hope this isn't right

#2944 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

On the code update;I got it that Mr Lyman has been taken off the B66 for other projects! He will be doing any more code from home in his spare time!! If this is correct,it may be awhile to get to 1.0!! Anyone else hear this????Code .75 is fun!!

Stern have said this morning he's still working on it

FB_IMG_1498173128381 (resized).jpg

#2950 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Where was that post made? It is not on Sterns Facebook page, at least I didn't see it earlier.

It's under the BM66 accessories post discussions. Jim Harris asked if Lyman was still working on the code and Stern replied with the photo.

#2981 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Clarity on beacon....got mine and installed on my LE today...took 10 minutes...Molex was there...interacts fine ( on during attract mode, only cycles w batphone during gameplay...very neat). I believe the other, full size base, would work as a stand alone on a premium, or possibly fit behind the premium topper) dont know, as I dont have that one. Not sure how it would interact...they mention turning the batsignal "on" in the settings..that might have it interact the same way.

Any chance you can do us a batvideo of the LE topper in action MK6PIN

#3004 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Not a lot to show.....here's the way I have it set now....beacon stays on in attract mode, turns off at the beginning of each game, then cycles on when Batphone triggered....very cool, as it catches your eye when "calling" BM...
( It REALLY looks good firing on a side wall, btw...just can't do it w current lineup...thinking about rearranging and swapping w IMVE, on the end of the row, so I can fire at the right wall)

Thanks for doing this, very cool. Looks like it's a must have for me

1 week later
#3157 3 years ago

Can someone clarify this one for me please?

When you answer the batphone, does Alfred say 'acont' or something else? I'm pretty sure the originally released code used to say "I'll call him sir".

Is this how it's meant to sound because of a British accent? That's what I was told.

2 weeks later
#3395 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Give manimal a break guys. He has stated that he has seen Lyman working on BM66 - thats all the news we should need.
Neil.

bitmoji-20170718025611 (resized).png

#3465 3 years ago

One of my mates produced this one extendo.

download_20170715_172625 (resized).jpg

#3467 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

That is awesome! Literally what I was thinking or a copy of the topper like on the front of the SLE cab. Is he offering them out or for sale??

I'll ask him, it does look awesome hey

1 month later
#4081 3 years ago
Quoted from taz:

So, will the eclipse path of totality passing through Illinois be a harbinger of a BM66 code release this week? Or will it be stay tuned next week on this Batchannel for more?

I'm thinking this

bitmoji-20170822090008 (resized).png

#4083 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

BM66 is my favorite game to play right now too.
This F er is going to be awesome on the next code drop!

Yep totally agree with ya

Bring on the code....

1 week later
#4221 3 years ago

oh look they're updating the code now....

download_20170829_075718 (resized).png

2 weeks later
#4542 3 years ago

Interested as well

#4579 3 years ago

Just received this response on Facebook on any word on new code:

Marketing team checked in with Production this week and confirmed that the team is working at a top priority on updates for this machine. A new update is planned for release as soon as possible. ❤️

#4581 3 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

So basically a more wordy version of the usual "Stay tuned!"

You got it

1 week later
#4693 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Coolest batman mod I have seen yet.

Wow, that would be cool to include

3 weeks later
#5505 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

From comments on Stern's Facebook page (not mine). The release number was not specified and it's unclear from Stern comments if the code to be released "soon" will be the same level as shown at Expo or have more (though it seems from one of the comments from Stern Pinball is that it is the same "teaser" code on the machines at Expo).
------
Analysis of new code from one big game yesterday. New callouts/animations, gadget target bank behavior, villain cliffhangers, ect. Looking forward to next update.
Hello folks! I played Batman 66 yesterday at the booth and put up a 3 billion score. For those who aren't at the show, here's some things I noticed about the new code...
* New callouts from Batman, Robin, the announcer and various villains. Noticed some during ball locks, collecting gadgets, playing/completing villain modes, start of multiball, when a new player is up and entering high score initials. Maybe more I didn't hear.
* Different musical sting when you lock ball 2 in the turntable.
* "To the Batpoles" mode tweaked. Dunno if it's still exclusive to Joker and Riddler, but if your first shot in those modes in the scoop, the left loop lights; shooting it now doubles all scoring in the mode. Also added new instructions in the display.
* Minor villain modes still not implemented.
* Different Bat-Vehicles race across the display during combos.
* Gadget targets occasionally all flash at once after completing them? Hit one and they all shut off again. I saw clips of Batman's utility belt and heard speech from Alfred.
* New villain cliffhangers. After making enough shots, the super jackpot lights. Hit it and you're given a choice of collecting your points (including with any multipliers) or continuing to another, deeper "stage" of the mode. Each stage has different animations, speech and rules it seems. At one point I think I had to spin the Batmobile to make the Joker dizzy/sneeze?
* Didn't focus on the TV, but during attract mode I noticed images of the villains pop up (i.e. it's not just the Batman logo).
This game has potential in its theme integration and deserves all the polish it can get. In fact, ALL games do. That said, hoping for an awesome final product from the genius that is Lyman Sheats.

Thanks for posting, it's good to finally hear someone that has actually played it. Fingers crossed code drops this week and some more updates occur in the not too distant future.

1 week later
#5866 3 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

I'm quite sure today is code release day

bitmoji-20171026080855 (resized).png

#5928 2 years ago

bitmoji-20171028073223 (resized).png

#6098 2 years ago

The animation colors are definitely improving as well as Steve Ritchies hair colour...lol.
New and old pics.

Steve Ritche 2 (resized).jpg
Steve Ritche 1 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#6268 2 years ago

Geez that was quick

1 week later
#6687 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

My batsignal projector mod is almost done. Just got my laser cut logo's in and tried them out tonight and they look great. If you have low ceilings like me or other space constraints this will be a much more flexible alternative to the Stern version.

Looks awesome
Care to share what you did to get it looking this good?

#6901 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Side note Doc...your Parachute recovery Van is just too cool to be stuck over on the side. Had an epiphany when playing my TZ tonight, staring at my T-Bird mod.
Stay tuned....I'm building a bracket.....

Awesome I just received mine and was hoping I could find another place than over Batgirl. It looks awesome.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you put it

#7006 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

So.....I had a spotlight post, and a very cool parachute recovery van....rest is history....final post height will be 1" lower, just didnt have one lying around....will get one and show final pics w Matts new powdered wireform when it shows, but you get the idea....ready for action!!!

Awesome, well done.

I've been wondering where to put this and that is a great spot. Really shows the van in full detail and doesn't cover up Batgirl, but I have the batcopter near there, so will see if it's too crowded.

1 week later
#7269 2 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Thanks a bunch!

Make sure you listen carefully at the 41 second mark...it's a corker

#7332 2 years ago

Yeh BM66 is starting to get some traction with the new codes coming through. I see the game is slowly moving up the Pinside Top 100 as well. Was lurking around 130 for ages and is now up to 87. I can see it moving up a fair bit further once the next code drop as well.

I had a mate come around who hadn't played it for a while and said he loves it now.

1 week later
#7458 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Pretty quiet in here lately - We need some something to talk about - new code, new yelobird Mod of something that I didnt know I needed but now want desperately or a least a graph showing longest time between posts.

Ok here's something.
We had a Superheros Christmas Party last week .....so I had to go as Batman
Snapped a pic in front of the pin before I went.

DSC_0068 (resized).jpeg

#7461 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Suit fits well .. in fact couldn't even tell it was a suit.....lol.

Thanks Mark....lol. Sure was hot though

2 weeks later
#7831 2 years ago

Updated the new code today and it's Batawesome. The 2 extra villains and multiball addition really add plenty of variety.

20180107_154853 (resized).jpg

#7919 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Haha. U know u want one extendo . $5.95 from OfficeWorks.

lol....I reckon he's installing one now.

1 week later
#8106 2 years ago

I'm hoping Batgirl is brought into the game in the next code update. Fingers crossed.

#8153 2 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Has anyone got enough time on the mini villain modes to rank order them by favorites yet?

I love Shame the best, and I heard this callout, "Don't make a move Batman, or I'll fill you full a' lead" which gave me a good laugh.

Well here's my top list:
Shame
Egghead
King Tutt
Mad hatter
Bookworm
Mr Freeze

It's all personal preference though I guess.

#8270 2 years ago

In regards to the crane, I'm hoping the continuous left to right sweeping occurs in a further update similar to how it occurs in BTDK.
That would make it more fun as well.

#8301 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Here are pics of the Cliffy set

Thanks for posting up pics of the cliffy's it really helped along with extendo.
I used to have the BTDK penguin scoop cliffy installed and it had quite a few rejects but the new BM66 one is great, hardly any.

1 week later
#8485 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just tilted and after the regular tilt sound effect, the call out was Catwoman in a sultry voice "Ohh, you're so strong and forceful Batman". (Which is apparently s2e34). Brilliant!
I've just installed .87, from .85. Seems the sound is a bit better balanced. Heaps of new custom call outs.
It just keeps getting better. It's straight up fun - something I can't say for any onther game . It's like the complete b66 series bought to life as a pinball machine. You're playing the series.

haha...awesome...I'll want to keep tilting all the time though

1 week later
#8721 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I got some very serious health news yesterday not sure what is in store for me now but I may be selling all my games soon including BMLE. My wife wants me to keep them because they make me happy but if this is worse case for me then I don’t want to leave her with pinball machines to deal with. In the mean time I could use all the prayers I can get, I’m going to see a neurosurgeon on Monday.
I am walking around in a daze thinking of my wife and young daughter, cherish every moment guys.

Sorry to hear buddy, all the best.

1 week later
#8814 2 years ago

Awesome, another BM playing weekend

1 week later
#8950 2 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Did you go all black on the rubbers or color?

I went with the purple titans. Clear slings. I thought it really set it off.

20171227_122718 (resized).jpg
20171227_194027 (resized).jpg
20171227_202310 (resized).jpg

#9043 2 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

From Stern of the Union today, a new preview code release will be shown at TPF next weekend. Those in attendance report back
Sounds like our next update will be a few weeks off yet.

Woohoo, fingers crossed for some Batgirl!

1 week later
#9222 2 years ago
Quoted from taz:

BM66 has come a loooong ways. I hope people will give it a second chance.....and update their Pinside game review scores too.

I've noticed it's gaining some momentum on the Pinside 100. Was sitting over 100 for some time and has slowly been coming down with the recent code updates. We're now at 48

1 week later
#9366 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Holy quality parts twenty84 Batman! Chrome Candy have smashed it!
it is absolutely beautifully made! Really finishes of the game.

Wow...looks awesome

1 week later
#9575 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Fricken LOVE this game and it just keeps getting better!!! On a side note I must vent. I install Awesome Cliffy's on most of my games as habit but I must say installing them on Batman yesterday was a test of patience! Product is great but to install them especially on the Penguin hole was like destructive surgery! You have to practically take apart the entire machine to get them in!!! Add to that dialing in the rear protector on the mystery hole took an hour to dial in that switch properly..... Vent off just sayin Bravo to anyone else that installed these. So worth it in the end but last night I wanted to roll the game out and quit. One question note for anyone that did install these. I completely had no luck with the lane protector he provided? Am I to believe he wants us to yank the press fit rail to get this in? No thanks if that is the case. A simple slot at that location would have been Way easier so I skipped them and opted for a simple mylar.

Yeh I recently installed all the cliffys and yes you do need to lift the press fit rail to get the lane protector in. All doable just takes some time. That was probably the worst cliffy for me the others were pretty good.

Now bring on 0.90, looking forward to playing it over the weekend.

#9591 2 years ago
Quoted from TimeWellSpent:

V0.90.0 - Apr. 12, 2018
=======================
- Added additional modes for Catwoman ("Catwoman's Dressed To Kill"),
Joker ("Surf's Up! Joker's Under!"), Penguin ("Enter Batgirl, Exit
Penguin"), and Riddler ("Ring Around The Riddler").
These can be accessed by:
1) Holding in the right flipper button when the ball is in the shooter
lane with no major villain mode running, pressing the left flipper
button will change the mode that starts next. Repeatedly pressing
the right flipper button cycles through the major villains.
2) Playing through the major villain modes normally. The next mode
to start will be the one that hasn't been played already.
- Added new High Score tables for the new major villain modes.
- The Penguin VUK will now kick a few extra times (consecutively) before
it is flagged with "OPERATOR ALERT".
- Fixed an issue where some player scores for certain villain champions
would not be considered properly for High Score To Date.
- Super Skill Shot is now stopped by the Top Lanes and the Top Eject.
- Improved throughput of node communication for better lamp performance.
- Fixed pricing text alignment in previous games scores screen in attract
mode.
- Added completion (jailed) effects for the minor villains.
- Added logic to be able to start the game using the lockdown button.

Updated the code but can't seem to activate "Surf's Up! Joker's Under!" etc. Can someone explain it a bit better as I was keen to give it a crack?

#9677 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Has anyone worked out how to activate this? My wife absolutely kicks my arse on this game and I need all the help I can get.
All I have worked out is you hold the left flipper before you plunge (I think this only works on the first ball) and then I do not know what happens next.
Thanks

Hi Con,

Looks like Sue is a batawesome player Yeh as per the previous 2 posts, took me a while to figure out as well.

1 week later
#9752 2 years ago

Unfortunately Julie Newmar had a heart attack, but at least she is feeling ok. She will always be purrr-fect in my eyes. Hope she kicks on for a long time yet.

https://13thdimension.com/julie-newmar-has-heart-attack-says-shes-feeling-ok/

#9802 2 years ago

Stern of The Union Update for this month:
Batman ’66 – Another great update was released last month and we are working towards another update later this month!

Wonder what's coming......

4 weeks later
#10048 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Well, it took me two months ...
But an hour long game later .... up yours Danni!
rd

bitmoji-20180530084129 (resized).png

#10118 2 years ago

Batman up to equal 35th on Pinside top 100. Been a good come back after the very average early code.

4 weeks later
#10255 2 years ago
Quoted from JefeJet:

Maybe I'm the only stupid one, but I just realized that these two guys from Joker 104 are Commissioner Gordon and Chief O'Hara.

Yeh its pretty cool, playing Joker (Surf's Up) is my favorite

#10266 2 years ago

Stern of the Union update on BM66 code - no change....

Batman ’66 – We are still working towards our next release later this summer.

#10279 2 years ago

I have someone wanting to see what the BM66 Premium topper looks like in action. Does anyone have a video of one in action?

#10297 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The Stern BM66 premium topper ($399 one) is not interactive with game play. It doesn't come with any node boards and just hooks up to the 12 volt line. It comes on when the game is on and stays on until the game is off. So I think it's a bit overpriced for whT it does.
If you buy the Stern Bat signal projector for the premium (the $249 one) it comes with node boards so it will turn on and off during gameplay. Although its interactive it might look a little weird having it all by itself on top of the game. A benefit of the non-interactive boring topper is that you could hide the projector behind it.
I think Stern should offer a combo of the $399 topper and the $249 topper and sell that for $400. I think they would sell a bit more at that price than the $649 it currently costs to buy them both.

Thanks for the info guys, I've passed this info on. I was able to source a Premium topper video in action and as you have all said, it's not interactive. I thought it might have been, makes me really appreciate my LE topper now.

#10321 2 years ago

I’m hoping a ‘Batclimb’ mode eventually makes it’s way in. Where Batman and Robin scale a building's outside wall, and a celebrity would open a window and make a remark.

Some included:
Jerry Lewis
George Cisar
Dick Clark
Green Hornet and Kato
Sammy Davis Jr.
José Jiménez
Colonel Klink
Lurch
Santa Claus
Suzy Knickerbocker

2 weeks later
#10378 2 years ago

Woohoo

V0.93.0 - Jul. 25, 2018
=======================

- Added new Mad Hatter mode: Season 2, Episode 69 ("The Contaminated
Cowl") and Season 2, Episode 70 ("The Mad Hatter Runs Afowl").
- Added new King Tut mode: Season 3, Episode 100 ("The Unkindest Tut
Of All").
- Fixed an issue where the small TV for the BATUSI mode was not going
away at the end of the mode.
- Fixed an issue where the High Score To Date for the BOOKWORM mode
was using the score information for the EGGHEAD mode.
- Fixed an issue with MAD HATTER 13/14 where the first stage of the mode
would show incorrect background frames after the first shot was made.
- Increased the brightness of the background illumination when the super
jackpot lamp is lit.
- Removed dim the background illumination when the super jackpot has been
lit but then is not available (i.e., during multiball).

bitmoji-20180726082735 (resized).png

1 week later
#10533 2 years ago

STERN OF THE UNION ADDRESS – AUGUST 2018

Batman ’66 – We hope you enjoyed the most recent release and there is still plenty in store! We are finalizing the minor villain modes and adding two more wizard modes. Look for another update later this month.

Later this month...woohoo.

#10579 2 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

I see that Stern has update the Bat66 link at http://www.sternpinball.com/games/batman-66/le
For the new guys wanting to know how to play this game and for the others wanting to brush up on some skills, have a look.
Thanks Stern you sexy mofos

Holy Batlinks BatCon...they are awesome

#10616 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The Mod Couple is IN on Deadpool LE. Already have 3 Mods to release hopefully tomorrow. So think the art styling and theme of this game will fit perfectly next to BM66. We do have some new Batman 66 mods in motion thanks to some advice from #Doc which we have been sitting on for awhile. After touring Stern last week I must say Deadpool will be a huge success for Stern. Drop dead gorgeous machine and the shot map was done incredibly well.

More mods......

bitmoji-20180813064432 (resized).png
#10618 2 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Greetings, The 1/1.00/3/2.00 that appear at the bottom of the screen (like in PismoArcade post above). Great score by the way! Is there a way to remove? Best, Charlie

There's a setting near the end of feature adjustment menu to turn this off.
#219 Credit Pricing w/ Free Play

#10664 2 years ago

Puuur-fect.

julienewmar (resized).jpg
1 week later
#10727 2 years ago

Your statues look great. Here's my Batman66 ones. Fingers crossed our new bm code releases this week...

DSC_0340 (resized).JPGDSC_0345 (resized).JPG
#10804 2 years ago

Great stuff...

bitmoji-20180831075912 (resized).png
#10808 2 years ago

Looking forward to seeing ROBIN'S HOLY MULTIBALL mode...

2 weeks later
#10967 2 years ago

"Batman here, me and Robin want to wish you a most excellent Batman Day! That's right boys and girls, today, September the 15th is the official Batman Day!"

41728228_537633229983509_5967867825275011072_n (resized).jpg
#11025 2 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

I'm curious what folks think would be a good pair with B66? I (currently) have space for one more next to Batman and I'm trying to decide what would be a good change of pace.
My basic criteria:
* Kid and Old person friendly-ish. My in-laws and grandparents visit frequently enough that I just don't want to hear them complain. Rules out TWD.
* Relatively low maintenance. I don't particularly enjoy fixing games all the time. So, probably not STTNG.
* Not basically the same layout as Batman; I'm looking for some variety of play.
What would be ONE game to put with it?

FB_IMG_1534638587404 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#11037 2 years ago

New Batman code is up 0.95

This code adds new Egghead and King Tut minor villain modes. This code also adds additional enhancements and bug fixes.

bitmoji-20180928081953 (resized).png
#11039 2 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

But when I go to the site v0.94 is the only one there. Maybe it will show up later tonight.

Yeh only posted on their Facebook site so far, so hopefully it gets put up soon to download.

#11082 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Regarding the updated code; is it just me or does the tilt now seem more sensitive no matter the setting?

It's no different for me. I notice the magnet is more integrated for me though

#11120 2 years ago

Stern Of The Union BM66 Update:

Batman ’66 – We hope you enjoyed last week’s release (v0.95.0) and there is still plenty in store! We are hard at work on the next upcoming update.

#11196 2 years ago
Quoted from HansM:

V0.96.0 - Oct. 8, 2018
======================
- Added GAS ATTACK MULTIBALL mode for completing one TV mode from
SEASON 1, one TV mode from SEASON 2, and one TV mode from SEASON 3.
(This is selectable along with BATUSI MULTIBALL and ROBIN'S HOLY
MULTIBALL.)
- Reworked egghead 47/48 to include an effect for transitioning to the
next stage (hitting the gadget button) along with different background
clips for the two stages.
- Reworked villains captured sound effects and placement for better
timing and more variety of sounds.
- Fixed the "SHAME CAPTURED" effect; it was missing the last frame where
the text is centered over the jail cell.

Awesome..another multiball

#11197 2 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Awesome..another multiball

batman-season-1-2-smack-in-the-middle-robin-gas-masks-adam-west-burt-ward-review-episode-guide-list (resized).jpg
#11200 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I think docquest called it a while back Gas Attack being the last wizard mode, I’m now convinced docquest is actually in fact Lyman himself!

Great to see you can choose 1 of 3 multi-balls.

.96 there's still hope for our Bat-Climb mode......

1 week later
#11251 2 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

Finally joined the club with full payment to our distributor done, pickup next Monday. I was down on a Deadpool but while away I played a Deadpool and Batman 66 and the Batman was more fun and much more nostalgic.
I want to upgrade the balls for the game and replace the stern ones, how many do I need?
Any other recommended must haves that I must order now initial before I slowly sweep 225 pages of the club thread.

Welcome to the club You're gonna love your new game. So many must haves......
Recommend you not look at The Mod Couple Mods because they are all awesome, especially the Atomic Pile, Bat Signal and Speaker Illumination Mod kit and you will fall even more in love with this game.....Enjoy.
bitmoji-20181018120052 (resized).png

#11305 2 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

is there a screw or nail missing in the ball guide?
[quoted image]
bubbling of the cab decal
[quoted image]
my main concern is the bubbling that you can push down and it moves on both sides of the drain each over 2inch / 5cm long - either side of bolt down point. Also s ome bulging around a few posts so my concern is when I would remove the apron or change a post that art and clear peel away.
[quoted image][quoted image]

There's no screw on mine. Hopefully you can sort something out with the bubbling etc.

#11310 2 years ago

Nice post. I'd love a Bat Wall Climb - revealing as many window guest stars as possible. I know a few of us have asked for this one...

#11331 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Suspect a lot of those items will be coming....

Hope so. Time to sit back and enjoy a batbeer while we're waiting.

FB_IMG_1540087589548 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#11380 1 year ago

New BM Code

V0.99.0 - Nov. 1, 2018
=====================

- Increased minor villain mode select timer to 15 seconds (from 9 seconds).
- Added a setting (default YES) that allows minor villain modes to be
replayed once all modes in a season have been played.
- Added sounds and speech to some BOOKWORM 29/30 clips that were missing.
- Cleaned up and trimmed several BOOKWORM 29/30 clips.
- Added right bank targets and better scoring for the minor villain modes.
- Added GI lamps to minor villain mode select.
- Lowered HSTD scores for minor villain modes (100M to 50M).
- Fixed an issue with the EGGHEAD 47/48 mode that would light the "G" in
"GADGET" instead of a random shot to complete the mode.
- Added GI to skill shot (shooter lane).
- Added an adjustment for the trough power.
- Cleaned up/added shaker motor effects for major villain super jackpots
and major/minor villain jailed (completed) effects.
- Added a setting (default: YES) to spot an adjacent GADGET target.
- Implemented (fully) "save minor villain progress" for finishing King Tut.
- Fixed an issue with "hold bonus" that was causing the bonus to not be
held.
- Implemented SHAME awards (+1 balls to multiball / multiball extend).
The "extend" time is given by the adjustment "AUTOFIRE EXTEND TIMER".
- Reworked score criteria for the minor villain modes. The base score
will go up with each major villain stage completed, along with each minor
villain mode completed.

bitmoji-20181102102823 (resized).png
#11383 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Hey! I just installed the last one!
Must be pretty close to complete now.
Even Pinside can’t complain about all the shit packed into this game now....
rd

Haha...the amount of code updates are unbelievable compared to the first year. Better update the new one.

Let's see what comes in 1.00.

1 week later
#11513 1 year ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Do you guys think 1.0 will arrive this week? The past few updates were released in an interval of two weeks each... Or they might take longer to make 1.0 beautiful? Or they are even fooling with us by releasing 0.99.1

Novembers Stern of the Union Status of BM66 Code stated:
Batman ’66 – v0.99.0 code was released last week. Look for the next update soon.

#11533 1 year ago

I have thought about downloading and installing the SLE code in to our premium to see what the differences are!

ok Con you're up first

1 week later
#11651 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I don't think I've been this excited about getting a new game as I have been for BM66. Theme integration looks outstanding!
Rob

Welcome to the club it's a great game

FB_IMG_1543112343999 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#11740 1 year ago

For those that missed the stream.

Batman ‘66 Pinball w/Lyman Sheets and crew. Code V. 1.0!

2 weeks later
#11831 1 year ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

Here’s my SLE Adam West callout.

So cool Enjoy!

#11844 1 year ago
Quoted from extendo:

SLE call outs anyone

Nice work Peckerhead

1 week later
#11925 1 year ago
download_20190101_005409 (resized).jpeg
#11946 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

You need to X-Ray that bad boy so we can what what gadget or episode version it is.[quoted image]

Agreed...do it.

We need to update the very old list:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-le-episode-and-gadget-list

#11949 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

That probably needs some serious updating now sales have took off and most LEs opened, back when the code was shit I knew at least half a dozen guys keeping theirs in the box.
Noticed yelobird opened LE isn’t even on the list.

Would be interesting to see how many people have kept there LE's.

#11972 1 year ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

87B on software 1.02! (no shame all day)
3 balls, 2 extra's, hard outlane settings, hard multiball settings.[quoted image]

Holy highscore....tells us your batstrategy?

3 weeks later
#12249 1 year ago

Wow, unbelievable score, well done. What was your strategy?

3 weeks later
#12421 1 year ago

Nice, well done

1 week later
#12592 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Very cool. Either they extended the license or it wasn’t your typical 3 year one.
As for Lyman still working on it - always figured there would be some more cleanup, but a Bat-Climb mode would be the ultimate icing on the cake! (Wouldn’t it be cool if the Santa Claus one was only used on December 25th?)

Yup the Bat-Climb is one he wanted to include but licensing was an issue. The Santa Clause idea sounds great. Fingers crossed it can happen.

#12599 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

Even if you didn't have the celebrity cameos just a mode with batman and robin climbing up the building would be very cool.
Lyman kinda did this already in the penguin mode as it shows Batman doing a solo bat-climb up a giant umbrella. The only part I dont like about that clip is the Hana Barbara style cartoony walking sound effects which are out of place for the show. Batman's climbing sound reminds me of Fred (twinkle toes) Flintstone doing his infamous bowling approach.
If they wanted to have people pop up during the climb they could use Stern people as stand ins (kinda like what they did with Steve Ritchie for the extra ball animation).

Yup, totally agree. Santa Claus would work fine, and then include Sheats and Gomez sticking their heads out

#12602 1 year ago

Stern of the Union states:
Batman ’66 – There is a new Batman update in the works.

Looking forward to seeing it.

#12604 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

Maybe they will have preview code at TPF? They've done that in prior shows.

Oooh I hope so. First time to TPF for me

3 weeks later
#12707 1 year ago
Quoted from mighteagle:

Didnt a Le sell in sydney a couple week ago for 26k

That was the word. It was #66 the Adhesive Bat Bomb. Flying Foes.
I thought it was yours @mighteagle ?

#12709 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Was it advertised?

yeh on Gumtree

#12718 1 year ago

Listening to Kaneda, and the rumour is that another BM66 premium package might be announced.
Will be interesting if this happens.

#12721 1 year ago
Quoted from Budman:

What did he mean by another package exactly?

I assume he means a new art package, but time will tell.

#12782 1 year ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Agreed, I also prefer Batgirl on the LE.

Yep give me that gorgeous Batgirl on the LE anyday, matches in with the rest of the villains on the LE.

1 week later
#12916 1 year ago

New code...

bitmoji-20180726085312 (resized).png
#12963 1 year ago

Loving the slingshot flashers in the new code.

Also can't stop playing Mr Freeze because of the sounds from his freeze gun when you hit the shots...love em!

1 week later
#13066 1 year ago

FB_IMG_1555831896691 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#13204 1 year ago

Stern Of The Union says:
Batman ’66 – There is a new Batman update in the works.

How goods this. Remember all us early buyers wondering if we'd ever get code, and now it still continues.......

bitmoji-20181116102932 (resized).png
#13230 1 year ago
Quoted from jorant:

I'm fine with it. I just don't know what the hell else there is to add!

Yep code is great, easily my favourite pin. If we want more I think most agree:

A bat-climb mode, more usage of the crane and a mode with the turntable locked to the TV and villains taunting you.

3 weeks later
#13419 1 year ago

BM66 is an awesome game.
If you buy the correct batsignal projector (depending if you have a topper or not) from Stern, it turns on and off and is interactive with the game for the premium version.

I knew i'd eventually hear you say its awesome Con

#13427 1 year ago
Quoted from DrBanner:

New club member! Love this game!
[quoted image]

Catwoman version...thanks for posting, looks great!

#13483 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

From what I hear it’s not hard nor expensive to get Julie Newmar to sign one.

Otherwise go to julienewmar.com and buy a personally signed photo for $35.

20190605_181406 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#13645 1 year ago
Quoted from simbob:

Hi folks. Lifetime pinball player but first post so be gentle! I took the plunge... Ordered my Catwoman Batman yesterday, due to land here in oz in August. I have to say, compared to 'similar' games (in terms of modern tech and toys, code etc) Batman was a clear winner for me just ahead of Iron Maiden.. much preferred it to Munsters and DP and GOTG etc but I actually REALLY liked the Beatles pinball and you can't compare the 2 as they are completely different games. Was actually hard to decide (Something so instantly fun and addictive about the Beatles pin) I loved playing the Batman pin tho and the fact that it was last call to order one that day swayed me... counting down the days now till she arrives. Havent had a new pin before, last one was a Lethal Weapon 3 and Riverboat Gambler...

Great stuff, you picked an awesome 1st new pin and will love it. Congrats!

#13724 1 year ago

Great to see this happening.

https://13thdimension.com/burt-ward-gets-star-on-hollywood-walk-of-fame/

FB_IMG_1561084585843 (resized).jpg
#13802 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I had time to burn today so I opted to start working on the command center that I plan to use for all lighting, music, game power up, etc full smart room. With a project of this scale I figured the command center had to be special in some way also so I opted to go the Batman 66 route with a scale Shakespeare bust. (We call him Hedley Lemarr though!!) I started with an off the shelf bust from Amazon ($80), disassembled and needed to integrate a full Amazon Echo (Alexa) unit in stealthy like. Most of the parts just popped out no issues. Needed however to cut a very precise diameter hole to flush mount the Echo. As luck would have it I have an OMAX Waterjet so holding .001" is no issue. Cut hole and mounted with a few dabs of epoxy from the back. Ran USB out the back and the end result should prove fitting of a man cave fitting for fun. Project took maybe 20 minutes to complete but I think worth it.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Haha awesome, post some pics up once complete in the new games room.

1 week later
#13951 1 year ago

Holy happy birthday...

FB_IMG_1562418521712 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#14412 1 year ago

Stern of the Union has been saying a new batman code is in the works for a few months now. Hopefully this is the month we see it

1 month later
#14552 1 year ago

Has anyone bought the Hallmark Batgirl?
How is she and do you think it would look good in the pin?

1 week later
#14630 1 year ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

SPINNING PROPELLER BAT COPTER MOD REVIEW AND INSTALL – BATMAN 66 : VIDEO
Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2019/10/16/mods-spinning-propeller-bat-copter-mod-review-and-install-batman-66-video/
YouTube Post :
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow...this mod is awesome, the BM66 mods are killing my bank balance

2 weeks later
#14718 11 months ago

I installed the biglaw Batcopter mod today.
It's awesome, a really nice addition.

20191107_000815 (resized).jpg
#14720 11 months ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New code:
V1.05.0 - Nov. 7, 2019
======================
- Joker #2 switch will no longer complain in the tech alert, as some games
were made without this switch.
- Fixed the size of the "HOW TO PLAY PINBALL" video clips in attract mode
so they fit properly inside the TV.
- Reversed the top lane lamps for skill shot so they now follow the flow
of the ball.
- Added compensation for game features when the shooter lane switch is
not working. Inhibit right loop and left loop switches from being scored
when the shooter lane switch is bad (the skill shot switch is used for
backup).
- Added SLE speech.
- Added support for the coin door interlock switch.
- Updated to system v2.35
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.52.0
- Added Standard Adjustment "MAX PLAYERS PER GAME". Values are 1 to 4,
with a default setting of 4. This can be used to limit the number
of players that can be added to a game.
- Added Service Menu selection UTIL->ENDGAME. This selection is only available
when there is an active game. When selected the operator will be prompted
to confirm that they wish to end the current game. Once confirmed and upon
exiting the Service Menu, the game will be in attract mode.
- Added Standard Adjustment "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME". Values are:
"NEVER", "FREE PLAY ONLY", and "ALWAYS". Default value is "NEVER".
During an active game, if the LEFT FLIPPER+START BUTTONs are held for
two seconds, the game will be ended.
- Added Standard Audit "TOTAL PLAYS ENDED", which will track the number of times
a game is ended via the Service Menu or FLIPPER+START BUTTONs.
- Added Standard Adjustment "CREDIT FORMAT". Values are:
"ACTUAL FRACTION" and "REDUCED FRACTION". Default value is "REDUCED FRACTION".
For a USA coindoor when inserting three quarters:
"REDUCED FRACTION" would display "1/4", "1/2", "3/4"
"ACTUAL FRACTION" would display "1/4", "2/4", "3/4"
- Update Italian translation of "ENTER INITIALS" to "INSERISCI LE TUE INIZIALI"
- Updated instructions for RESTORE SETTINGS.
- Reordered items in UTIL->VOL, moved CABINET SPEAKER TYPE to be after
BACKBOX SPEAKER TYPE.
- Added UTIL->RESET->VOL which will reset all audio settings to their
default values.
- Append (MAX) to the credit message if the number of credits equals
the CREDIT LIMIT adjustment.
V1.04.0 - Jun. 25, 2019
=======================
- Fixed a problem with the start of the last stage of the bookworm mode
(the batbeam followed by either batman & robin or bookworm in the trash
can) where the wrong speech would play, usually "we escaped through the
manhole under your stove".

bitmoji-20180726020815 (resized).png
2 months later
#15289 9 months ago

TODAY is the day that Burt Ward as Robin receives his Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame!

Burt’s Star will be the 2,683rd Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in the Category of Television and will be appropriately located next to that of Adam West!

Congrats, Boy Wonder!
FB_IMG_1578604225696 (resized).jpg

FB_IMG_1578614623101 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#15416 8 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

This game would be the last, if ever to leave my collection. We’ve played the heck out of it and it never grows old. It is the one game constantly played and we have some great titles to choose from. It stays fun and challenging, so don’t think you’re ever going to say it is too easy, unless you’re a super pro and even then, there is so much depth, you’ll keep on finding new things to explore. No dust ever collected on our Bat66 in nearly 2 years playing it. Great lasting fun!

Yep still my favourite pin ever made. Can't beat the magic Lyman put into this game. Mine won't ever leave either.

bitmoji-20180726054759 (resized).png
1 week later
#15467 8 months ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Joining the club tuesday!!!

bitmoji-20181220071102 (resized).png
1 week later
#15526 8 months ago
Quoted from beefzap:

Someone please post a rule sheet so I can maybe figure this game out

You might like these 2. Minor villains and tilt forums full rules.

http://tiltforums.com/t/batman-66-rulesheet/2463

166e4fcab50b21e00aa7ac0c4b79c73b69df5dc8 (resized).jpg

2 months later
#15730 6 months ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

Finally, finally, finally... joined the club!!
I had been looking for over a year, for a HUO within driving distance and in my price range.
Picked up a beautiful, modded out Premium from a fellow Pinsider today.
Let the good times roll!! [quoted image]

bitmoji-20181220071102 (resized).png
3 weeks later
#15829 5 months ago

Installed @biglaws batcopter mod today. Has the updated board which is nice and quiet. A must have like the atomic pile i reckon.

20200521_164224 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#15842 4 months ago

Have had my LE since release and still love it and play it as much as all my other pins. I feel its the best theme integration in any pin I've ever played. How can it not, it's Lyman

2 months later
#16005 78 days ago
Quoted from Jpbogart:

I see a lot of you have added Hallmark ornaments to your game and they look awesome. I’ve gone through the threads to see what the best way is of attaching them but couldn’t find anything. What do you suggest as the best way to add the ornaments to the game so they don’t fall over?

There's plenty of pics on this thread to show you how to attach the hallmark characters and toys. There's a few that are key posts as well. Here's the Catwoman link that is pretty popular. Most are attached by wire.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/30#post-3581424

1 week later
#16064 65 days ago
Quoted from beefzap:

Anybody have the game set to 5 balls? I haven't had a machine set on 5 balls in 10 years but thinking it might make the game more fun. Lots to see and do , and i suck at pinball and sort of stuck at the moment. My buddy Robert once set his Junkyard to 9 balls so he could travel to outer space

Yeh i have mine set to 5 balls. My young son plays it regularly and loves seeing all the villains, its so much more enjoyable for him. I must admit i do too

#16085 63 days ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think the game is complete as is but if we are compiling a wish list: more episodes for the main villians, a bat climb mode, a batgirl mode, a timed challenge mini wizard mode you can select at game start (like escape nublar in JP), fancier light shows.

I'd love a batclimb mode. If they can't incorporate some of the actors maybe have Gary Stern, Lyman, Steve Ritchie etc pop out the window

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 124.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rockville, MD
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider macca101010.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside