Topic Stats

• 15,124 posts
  • 563 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 minutes ago by TronGuy
  • Topic is favorited by 219 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,236 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C47FA0BD-F632-49B1-BD9E-97C8DCCA7A7B (resized).jpeg
4A0193DF-8C14-471E-8CB0-8B33BE289F34 (resized).jpeg
dimple ij (resized).JPG
69DD9416-FBF7-4ADD-8316-BD88152E36EB (resized).jpeg
15755812303958123643281727273042 (resized).jpg
F8DE2267-3533-4500-9545-CEAB9A43148F (resized).jpeg
F846EBE9-E794-4BC9-9D61-4494CA921424 (resized).jpeg
image2 (1) (resized).jpeg
image3 (1) (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
921e5611b23739bdfed6ee3e32405fb458ae1af8 (resized).jpg
86325759-196B-4DE6-8F07-6693CA8A48DB (resized).jpeg
7B224F91-4D25-4073-89A8-2B1A168B22C4 (resized).jpeg
7B4B35B6-F7BC-42DB-9447-876E0E4DF2D7 (resized).jpeg
E3D22485-B4C6-4FE7-BC99-379BF02B1EAF (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

47 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (2 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (2 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (2 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (2 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (2 years ago)

Post #1649 How to level the turntable mech on Batman 66. Posted by rlslick (2 years ago)

Post #1658 Version 0.69 code released Posted by PinB (2 years ago)

Post #1914 How to Diagnose "Stuck Joker" targets. Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Post #2008 Version 0.70 Code released Posted by frolic (2 years ago)

Post #2353 Version 0.71 Code released Posted by frolic (2 years ago)

Post #2556 Version 0.75 Code released Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Post #2755 Game Adjustment #139 for Enabling Attract Mode Music Posted by thundergod76 (2 years ago)

Post #2873 Link to announcement of Batman'66 Accessories. Posted by Rasavage (2 years ago)

Post #2926 BatSignal Beacon information. Posted by MK6PIN (2 years ago)

Post #3369 docquest's full helicopter guide. Posted by docquest (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kklank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 3 years ago

heck yeah!!!! this is fantastic!!

#17 3 years ago

There has been no final price on the LE but I've been told it will be a little more expensive than past LE's. This was told to me on Saturday.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

So look, I'm not a crazy pre-order hater. Plenty of people have pre-ordered Alien without seeing any gameplay, and I'm not mad about that.
But am I the only one who thinks it's weird that you're being asked to put down a deposit without being told the price?

No you are not the only one. I have put down a deposit on an LE. The distributor I'm dealing with doesn't know what the msrp is from Stern so they don't know what to quote yet. My distributor is also okay with me canceling my order(for whatever reason)and getting my deposit back as well.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Weird. I mean, I'm not saying anyone is going to get screwed over, I'm sure you can get your money back, it's not like I think it's a scam. But it's just odd to put down money without a price. How hard can it be to just tell you? If you're not ready to put a price together maybe you're not ready to make these games and take orders for them.

That's certainly a good point. My distributor seemed just as uncomfortable as myself because they had no pricing from Stern.
Stern seems to have pushed this project through awfully quick. That said, you would think the first thing they would agree on is price. Strangest business model I've ever seen.

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Your not the only one !, Is it me ? Isn't Ghostbusters a Bust ? Behind schedule , WTF, and guys are throwing money out for ? A pinball they have never stood in front of and actually played ? And thinking this is the next MM, Addams Family?
Sad thing is guys are buying games for investment
That's sad, pinball is recreational like a RV or dirt Bike.
Buy a game to enjoy

Ghostbusters is not a bust imho. The game is close to spectacular. The code is really good. Artwork is great. I have a tinge of ghosting but it's one of the later releases. (August) Maybe that helped.
Original Batman with Adam West call outs. Lyman and Gomez. No brainer for me. What was Lyman's last game? TWD? Everyone knocked it when it came out with the shitty call outs and weak code. Now it's an amazing game.
I don't like fronting cash at all but this is a dream theme, dream call outs (Adam west) and I'll bet on Lyman any day of the week. I've been wrong before though. Lol! I can't wait!

#99 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAlley:

Yes I am a proud distributor. I am proud to sell Stern. It is made right here in the good old USA and that makes me feel good. Sure they had an issue but they are proud of what they make and will make it good. I am trying to keep things positive. I not only sell pinballs, I am a big fan. I get such a kick when we restore a classic and it plays like new. I get a real high when a great pin comes out. You may not be a Stern fan and like everyone else have an opinion. From what I have been able to see, it looks like a great pinball. I am excited to play it. My post wasn't for you. It was for the Stern fans and just a heads up. In case you want to say I am trying to "sell" them my allocation is 1 LE and that has been spoken for already. You know I am of the age that I can remember waiting for the next episode of the 66 batman show. I loved Adam West as Batman and all the wonderful villains and pretty women in very fitted costumes. It seems like this pin has captured that flavor. Like I said, I can't wait to play it.
-Jerry

Thanks Jerry. I'm a big Stern fan but I'm also a big Williams fan. This is a "Club Thread" so if you want to voice your opinions of Stern and any mishaps such as GB, go to the other thread. Not saying this to make anybody mad but a club thread about Batman 66 is not the place imho to disparage Stern. With that said, I really really hope they have some old footage of the TV series in color on the LCD. This would make my day.
What also would be spectacular is if Stern gave out Translites to the purchasers of Batmans at the VIP party to be signed by Adam West! Cmon!!! So cool. Is anybody with me!??!

#106 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Sorry I posted the above in the Batman66 Owner's Thread. It reflects how I feel, but it would have been better to have posted it in the other Batman66 thread. Carry on.

No problem! It's all good.

#109 3 years ago

I just remember watching the TV series reruns. I especially remember the the great actors that played the villains. I also remember watching the movie multiple times. It was usually on way past my bed time and it was hard to stay awake and watch the whole movie. I always fell asleep when they were trying to reverse the gadget at the end of the movie to take the United Nations politicians back from pink dust into people again. I can't remember what that device was called.

11 months later
#4164 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I'm streaming Batman '66 tonight folks from 21:30 UK time, 16:30EST -> http://www.twitch.tv/NeilMcRae/
Cheers,
Neil.

Why? So I can watch incomplete crappy code on Twitch?
I can already do that at home. Lol.

#4291 2 years ago

I don't think a big code drop will be out for 90 - 180 days. Closer to 180 days.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Des Moines, IA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kklank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside