IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kirboturbo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4462 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Sneak peek....ignore the ramp ( being used for fitting)....look at prelim wireform....will also have Hidden switch to replace gate.....this is gorgeous, and will be lightning fast and solid!!!

I just ran down to take a closer look at the game. Yes, much better. Nice work.

1 month later
#6230 6 years ago

My Right Joker target kept getting stuck also. I emailed Stern this week about a replacement bracket. They told me that there was no replacement bracket. Their suggestion was to wedge a screwdriver in there and move the target to the right, which I did. Played the game a little last night and the target did not get stuck at all.

2 weeks later
#6666 6 years ago

I put @yelobird's mods (atomic pile & bat-cave spinner) on yesterday and now my turntable won't turn when the phone rings. I must have done something i wasn't supposed to, and can't figure it out. I've got my buddy Pinballer22 coming over for some beers tonight to help figure out what the heck i did.

#6668 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

same thing happened to me adding the side art. Don't turn it back on. There's some wires that can get pulled up into the motor. Carefully lift the playfield and you'll see the problem, pull them all out, make sure none are cut or semi-cut and tie wrap them out of the way.

thx for the suggestion Jim. Eager to get home tonight and work on it.

#6676 6 years ago

Ugh, Looks like I've got a bad node 9 board. Hope to get a replacement quickly.

#6710 6 years ago
Quoted from Bingovit:

Became a proud B66 owner last week!
After reading up here I read about the Joker target problem and created a small fix for it.
As my game will be going on location in Belgium begin December I didn't want the target to get stuck of course for the location players...
What I did do is the following:
-Cut a small piece of 0,5mm Lexan
-Slide it firmly between the targets as shown in the picture
And that's basically it as the lexan sits very firmly between the target brackets.
You can't even see it when installed and the target doesn't get stuck anymore!
Curious to see how the fix will hold up on location use!

Yes, good idea. Mine was getting stuck a bunch. I asked Stern about it and they told me to stick a flat-head screwdriver on the left side and move the target over. It seems to have fixed the problem, but if it works it way back over to the sticking spot, i will do the lexan.

#6844 6 years ago

I posted a few days ago that after installing the new atomic pile, bat cave spinner and pinstadium lights, that my turntable wasn't working. The lights on the back right half of the pf were also not lighting up. I had @piballer22 over to help, as I'm not the handiest guy around. Thought the problem was with node board 9. Node 9 and 8 are the same board, so we swapped them around. We still had the same issue, so we knew it wasn't the node board. Long story short, after troubleshooting about everything, the cause of the problem was that one of the six bulbs in the back panel of the cab was tripped. The ole "Christmas tree" light thing, where 1 bulb can mess up the entire strand. I'm assuming I must have bumped the bulb. It's a pretty tight back there when working on the turntable area. All is good now.

Yelobird, your mods are awesome! The son-in-laws and I will attempt to do the speaker illumination kit tomorrow, and will most likely turn the estimated 1 hour install into an all day affair, lol. Love the pinstadium lights too. Really brighten up the pf.

I wanted to say thank you to the great people on this site. I'm not the handiest guy around, but I've realized if I'm going to be in this hobby, I need to not be afraid to get my hands dirty. Lots of great tips, suggestions and help for a newbie like me. Much appreciated.

#6907 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

That's really cool, because with the detail on the van it deserves much more prominent placement.
So what are you going to put at the bottom of the Batgirl plastic to divert an errant ball? Surely you aren't going to use the Stern fix? I was thinking of seeing if the Eaglemoss Batgirl cycle would work there.

I haven't secured it into position, but here looks like a good spot for the Batgirl cycle. I think it covers up too much of Batgirl if you put it down towards the bottom.

IMG_0091 (resized).JPGIMG_0091 (resized).JPG

IMG_0094 (resized).JPGIMG_0094 (resized).JPG

#6911 6 years ago

It is the Eaglemoss version at 1:43 scale and it does have the clear plastic nest. I have not mounted it yet, although I think 2 sided tape, velcro or tying it into the nut would work. I do think that there is enough clearance when the pf is lifted. Especially if you angle the cycle slightly. The photo shows a size comparison between Eaglemoss & Hot wheels. I bought whatever I could find in stock. I figured whatever doesnt work in the game, the grandkids can play with. I'm leaning towards the Eaglemoss batmobile & boat in the shooter lane using yelobird's mount.

I'm so fired up about this theme & game that I took Doc's advice from awhile back and bought all 143 of the trading cards. I also got the complete series on blu ray. Both cost me $40, which I think is a steal.

IMG_0097 (resized).JPGIMG_0097 (resized).JPG

IMG_0104 (resized).JPGIMG_0104 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#7373 6 years ago

That looks awesome Mark.

3 months later
#9400 6 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Pretty stoked about my playing card since I love my motorcycle! Is there a whole deck out there?

yes, there is a box set of all 143 cards. I think i bought mine for about $70. I put them all in a binder for people to look at.

#9414 6 years ago

pm sent.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 34.99
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kirboturbo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=kirboturbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.